Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Dec 21, 2016 7:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 308
So the last arc of Hanamaru focused on the Shinsengumi raid at the Ikeda Inn. They talked about their plan before going and something I noticed. This is what they said in EP 11.





Then when EP 12 came, these two things stood out to me.
Is this the ronin?



I find the focus on this samurai a bit weird.

Then on the PV of the 2017 version, Kyoto was on fire.



I don't know, it may just be a coincidence since the ending of Hanamaru..a lot of time has passed. But they did show Kondou, Okita and Sakamato Ryoma's faces in Hanamaru which might say they will appear in 2017 version. What do you guys think about the samurai/ronin?
 
#2
Dec 30, 2016 8:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 5
Loyalty06 said:
So the last arc of Hanamaru focused on the Shinsengumi raid at the Ikeda Inn. They talked about their plan before going and something I noticed. This is what they said in EP 11.





Then when EP 12 came, these two things stood out to me.
Is this the ronin?



I find the focus on this samurai a bit weird.

Then on the PV of the 2017 version, Kyoto was on fire.



I don't know, it may just be a coincidence since the ending of Hanamaru..a lot of time has passed. But they did show Kondou, Okita and Sakamato Ryoma's faces in Hanamaru which might say they will appear in 2017 version. What do you guys think about the samurai/ronin?


It will be focus on Shinsengumi and also Mutsunokami's master backstory perhaps. But the thing is that when a sword boi change history, in the future will be dangerous for them or the other toudan will have to make the sword boi who change history becoming an enemy. There is a lot of hint that they are going to animate world 6 - ikedaya inn in the game. The keep saying about the anti-shogunate in episode 1 and episode 11. End the result of episode 12. So I think that there is angst, no more fluffy time, sadness, serious, sword...break....no....
I don't want any of them to break but it must be more drama so the anime will have more potential. Well good luck for the angst coming...GOOD LUCK KASHUU
 
#3
Jan 9, 2017 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 482
Very interesting observation.

Nagasone metioned that if the historical revolutionares keep the antishogounate rounins alive, Kyoto will be a sea of fire.

Yeah on PV we see a city on fire (i dont know if it is Kyoto). When Yamatonokami was ready to kill the samurai Kashuu apeared and he stopped him and the samurai escaped. I must point out that when Kashuu entered in Ikeda Inn to find Yamatonokami the first floor was empty. So that samurai managed to escaped unharmed maybe...?
Modified by Echo_Looper, Jan 13, 2017 3:26 PM
 
#4
Feb 11, 2017 10:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 113
Loyalty06 said:

I don't know, it may just be a coincidence since the ending of Hanamaru..a lot of time has passed. But they did show Kondou, Okita and Sakamato Ryoma's faces in Hanamaru which might say they will appear in 2017 version. What do you guys think about the samurai/ronin?


I think it makes sense, because their machine thing can travel to any time I assume, so it doesn't actually matter how much time really has passed.
 
#5
Mar 26, 2017 5:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1101
I think the last few episodes of Hanamaru were more about Yamatokami's development and how he learned to move on past Okita.

This time, maybe Mutsu and Izumi have some kind of moving on moment?


Also, since this time promises to be more dramatic...my bet for who winds up getting killed off/breaking:

 
#6
Apr 14, 2017 5:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2547
TBH, I did not like the Hanamaru series, it was so boring. I hope this version will be better and one of my favorite. I love Bishounen Action anime.
 
#7
May 25, 2017 9:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 3
Yaoi-Senpai said:
TBH, I did not like the Hanamaru series, it was so boring. I hope this version will be better and one of my favorite. I love Bishounen Action anime.


Yeah but
hanamaru ED: we hide all the sad shit in here so you can cry over it
 
#8
Jun 13, 2017 6:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 308
how come there's no still no full PV? what is ufotable doing...
 
#9
Jun 13, 2017 6:44 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 188
Loyalty06 said:
how come there's no still no full PV? what is ufotable doing...
^wondering this too
If not wrong the katsugeki prescreen at ufo cafe ended at 13 june, they will release the pv with the ED song sample soon(official twitter) , maybe we'll get it 2-5 days again? I hope they post it today tho :/
Modified by livexevil, Jun 13, 2017 6:53 PM
 
Top