Forum Settings
Forums

Why you should finish every show you start

New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 21, 2016 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
What makes you an idiot is force feeding yourself rubbish, not the inability to discuss it with others. I sure hope you never get into eastern tv dramas because you'd be screwed...
Dec 21, 2016 1:49 PM

Oct 2013
For better or worse I can find entertainment in pretty much anything I choose to watch. It's just not always the same form of entertainment.
Won't claim I've never dropped anything, just haven't gotten around to adding them. Dropped One Piece because I was getting too far behind.
Dec 21, 2016 1:50 PM

Jun 2015
It's like people forget that the point of anime is to be entertained.
If you have to force yourself to watch something, you are making weird decisions with your life.

Dec 21, 2016 3:49 PM

Feb 2013
To feel superior to the ones who dropped it and to actually have a good opinion about the anime, because if you don't watch the entire thing your opinion is equal to nothing.
Dec 22, 2016 1:18 AM

Jan 2008
That's a silly opinion to hold. Finishing something you don't like when you have zero obligation to do so just because "Your opinion won't hold much weight. or "You won't look like an idiot" reeks of juvenile attention seeking. Nobody really cares about your opnion to begin with and to waste time just have some sort of internet cred it borderline retarded.

MasterHavik said:
Another reason why I finish a show is because I can give a better insight of a season or the year as a whole.

Do you really think anyone really cares about the opinion of random person 3242132 on the internet? Get over yourself. All you basically said is that you have to finish everything you start or people on the internet won't take you seriously. It's so sad if you actually belive that. And if you actually work hard so that random people on the internet take you serioulsy, well... that pathetic.
DmonHiroDec 22, 2016 1:24 AM
Dec 22, 2016 1:29 AM

Oct 2013
If it doesn't interest me.. I'm going to drop it, there are loads of other anime to choose from that won't waste my time.
Dec 22, 2016 3:15 AM

Apr 2016
I simply can't force myself to watch a show I have 0 interest in.I generally give a chance until a certain episode.If it's one cour I give 3 episodes if it's still uncertain and mediocre maybe 5 but even then I can't get into it I just drop.For longer series let's say I give enough chance.

Also I wouldn't claim things about something that I don't entirely know.
Dec 22, 2016 3:53 AM
Jun 2015
I watch anime because it is fun, it is something I enjoy, a escape from real life. So if I am not enjoying it and forcing it to watch it there is no point in it.
Dec 22, 2016 6:18 AM

Jan 2011
DmonHiro said:
That's a silly opinion to hold. Finishing something you don't like when you have zero obligation to do so just because "Your opinion won't hold much weight. or "You won't look like an idiot" reeks of juvenile attention seeking. Nobody really cares about your opnion to begin with and to waste time just have some sort of internet cred it borderline retarded.

MasterHavik said:
Another reason why I finish a show is because I can give a better insight of a season or the year as a whole.

Do you really think anyone really cares about the opinion of random person 3242132 on the internet? Get over yourself. All you basically said is that you have to finish everything you start or people on the internet won't take you seriously. It's so sad if you actually belive that. And if you actually work hard so that random people on the internet take you serioulsy, well... that pathetic.
Well I like to review and critique things. I can handle a lot of bad. I mean I can handle PPG 2016 and TTG along with the awful EQG movies.

Also funny you say this since the same people on the internet will make these 9x9 to show they have good in anime. This forum and it seems the anime community is so caught up with how people view their taste it's pretty funny. So yeah call me sad but you and others are worried that you are not in the "In crowd" Me? I don't worry about being on the winning side. If I tell you a show like the Gregory Horror Show is one of the best things you will ever watch. Better than shows like EVA, Haruhi, Trigun, and etc.? I mean it. I'm not going to make favorite lists so the masses of this community will be happy and say I have good taste. That is why I hate the word taste and hate talking about my taste because in reality I am willing to watch anything. Same goes with music and video games. If someone can make RTS entraining to play(Xcom) then why wouldn't I play it? If someone can make a genre I think is awful(country) deep and compelling(willie Nelson) why wouldn't I listen to it? Why drop everything when we limit ourselves to really amazing thing.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 22, 2016 6:35 AM
Jun 2016
I find myself having a hard time continuing with the anime "Great Teacher Onizuka".. I am about halfway through it but recently I just find myself shifting towards more fast paced action-packed anime with a main plot progressing at a fast pace.

Maybe I just don't enjoy episodic type shows anymore. I feel like I am forcing myself to watch GTO at this point and I don't like it, my mind just ponders onto other things while watching.
Dec 22, 2016 6:39 AM

Nov 2014
I think the key is to not open your mouth when people are talking about a show you dropped (unless say it's 12 episodes and you've watched 11 or there's ? episodes and you've watched 500).

I drop when I feel like it, if it doesn't hook me, I drop. This is entertainment ffs, I'm not going to sit through 9 more episodes if I didn't like the first 3.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 22, 2016 6:40 AM

Sep 2016
MasterHavik said:
Many people on here and in my personal life tell me, "Yo Havik man you shouldn't force yourself through every show." Well I always tell them, "I should finish what I start man." Now I can just make this about me and list my reasons but let me tell you make this in general. Here are three reasons you should finish every show you start. Keep in mind I am saying that I'm not telling you have to watch every anime in existence.

1. Your opinion won't hold much weight.

Now this goes both ways. You can like or dislike something early on but you shouldn't be quick to proclaim that the show is amazing or bad. For example, there was a show Digibro seen two episodes and said he loved it and it was amazing. He using said show he only seen two episodes of as evidence to say anime is still great. Later on when he watched the rest of the show on finish or fail. He realized he made a mistake and found the show to be disappointing and boring. See that is example of making yourself look like a fool. I'm not hating digibro. I'm a huge fan of his but that has to be one of the moments he made a huge ass out of himself. An opinion of someone who seen one or two episodes is never strong enough to someone who has finished the series.

2. You will know if a show is bait or not.

And no we're not talking queerbait or fanservice bait, but bait in the sense that the studio decided to dump their budget in the first two episodes to make the show look very nice and pretty. But right after that the show goes downhill very quickly. For a recent example of this would Yuri on Ice. You won't know a show is bait or not unless you're done with it.

3. You won't look like an idiot.

Ever been in an argument with that one guy or girl that says, "Well you haven't seen the rest of the series so your opinion isn't that strong. "These people are not annoying. They are not assholes. They are just being honest with you. People told me the same with Flip Flappers and while I still have the same opinion of that show. They are right that I need to watch more of it and finish it.

4. Most anime isn't that long these days.

A lot of anime is 10 to 13 episodes. You may get something that is 20 to 26 episodes these days, but anime and animation Itself is very expensive. So it is very easy to blitz through a couple of series if you have nothing to do and for longer series you can just set a time for how many episodes you'll watch. For example I finished the Seven Deadly Sins within two weeks by watching 4 to 5 episodes a day. You shouldn't let anime dominate your life but it is easy to blow through a series in a day these days. So you're not losing that much time. I mean I was able to catch up with Magical Girl Project Raising within two days just a couple of days before the finale. So it's possible people. Just pace yourself and balance it out.

Whew....that is TL:DR but my conclusion is that I feel every show deserves to be completed that you START. It doesn't matter how good or bad a show is to me. I just want to finish so my opinion can informative. Not telling you to go and watch Bikini Warriors because you have to. (I had the displeasure of doing that). Anyway what are your thoughts?

Those people Yo'ing you care about your well being while you don't as much as you don't care about the well being of everyone else suffering through crap they don't have to watch, just like they don't have to watch previous stuff to understand some sequel thing or to be able tell the crap episodes they watched are crap.
Dec 22, 2016 6:43 AM
Feb 2012
Most of your reasons sound highly superficial, relying on the assumption that every watcher of anime would feel the need to discuss the shows much less defend their opinion.
If a show bores me, it doesn't matter how many episodes there are left (could be 1), I'd still drop it and move on. Anything else would be tantamount to wasting time, being fully aware of it.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Dec 22, 2016 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
MasterHavik said:
Anyway what are your thoughts?

I prefer watching anime only for pleasure and joie de vivre. Being disciplined cost mental energy and I prefer to put that discipline and mental energy in more important things.
Dec 22, 2016 7:02 AM

Jun 2016
if i droped an anime it is because...

1. to long
2. i don't have a time to watch that long cause related to no. 1
3. cause the anime have the MC that i don't like it
4. because its long ago i means its 10 years ago or 5 years ago

sry bad grammar
Dec 22, 2016 7:09 AM
Jan 2016
I don't really understand the drop-heavy mindset in the community either. I'd get it if it were a bad sequel, especially if it were a follow-up to a show that was average at best. But more often than not, people watch 3 episodes, if they can "survive" that long, and just decide to drop it, with some having the gall to make a "review" on their basis on why it is bad. The 3-episode rule is bull. If you want to analyze how good or bad something is, that's fine. But at least have the common sense to go through the entire show and rate it on its overall quality! You don't do a book report after only 3 chapters! That's just stupid! And lazy! And this is coming from a fat guy! You know you messed up if the fat guy is calling you lazy!
Dec 22, 2016 7:28 AM

Sep 2016
I don't know what this 3 episode rule is but gangsta spent one hour getting nothing in motion, occasionally showing bad dudes it couldn't use and thus actually introduce yet, so I dropped it, run 10 to 20 minutes for a couple of weeks and get a bit fit m8
Dec 22, 2016 7:31 AM

May 2015
1. Disagree. An opinion is only worthy based on its basis, and every basis has its limits. I can base my opinion of a show on a single episode, but by revealing my basis I also reveal its limits. That makes it open for criticism, and if I'm wrong someone can correct me.

Other than that, I have no qualms finishing crappy 13-episode anime. If it's longer I start to have reservations. Life is too short to waste on crappy anime.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Dec 22, 2016 7:33 AM

Aug 2016
@MasterHavik
I dropped 2 series because they were just too painful to watch
And I managed to survive all of the endless 8 arc.

I follow an unwritten rule where if it's a 24-26 episode anime
Your opinion holds water if you've seen at least 1/3 of the episodes. Then you should know for certain things you don't like about it.

I had one guy denounce both the Code Geass seasons as dogshit after only 2 episodes. That clearly is not enough to judge a series on
AnimoosDec 22, 2016 7:38 AM

slán abhaile corcaigh
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin

☘ ☘ ☘

Currently stealing your heart,
your women and also your job

Dec 22, 2016 9:30 AM

Feb 2010
also if anime more than cartoons to you then completing some series you dislike:
✓ helps you to get opinion of anime media as whole
✓ makes you more tolerant and appreciative to good story, eventually you will stop whining about small flaws because you know how bad it could be
*i'm obviously talking about short tv series not the ones with hundreds of episodes
Dec 22, 2016 1:31 PM
Feb 2015
honestly i dont want to spend my time watching something i dont like thus i just stop watching and when i ran out of anime i will watch it
Dec 22, 2016 2:29 PM

Dec 2014
What kind of idiot forces themselves to watch anime just to form a 'weighted opinion' on it?
Dec 22, 2016 3:09 PM

Apr 2014
tl;dr = i have no life

charlimitttttttttt
themanualreader@proton.me
Dec 22, 2016 3:11 PM

May 2016
I dropped this wall of text 2 paragraphs in
Dec 22, 2016 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
@DaigoUKnow

That has nothing to do with a "drop-heavy mindset". I, for example, dropped 17 anime of almost 700. And those were either really bad or uninteresting for me.

I agree, writing a review after only 3 watched episodes is stupid. But that is another topic.

BTW the 3 episode rule is about giving an anime a fair chance, not about writing a review after 3 episodes.

@vvicked

1. Not really. Watching "bad" shows doesn't give more insight in the medium. I know, that there are great, good, mediocre and bad shows without watching shows, that I dislike.
2. I can appreciate good animation and a good story without watching anime that don't have either. Also flaws will always be flaws and small flaws doesn't bother me.

That Mars of Destruction is much worse doesn't make, for example, Mahou Sensou to a good or even tolerable anime.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 22, 2016 3:43 PM

May 2015
1. No one's opinion holds any weight...

2. It's obviously bait if you finish the anime...

3. We watch anime. We already look like idiots...

4. Anime is not the only thing that exists in life, you know...
Dec 22, 2016 4:20 PM

Aug 2013
#1 and #3 are the same thing. Either you clearly state that your opinion is based on the number of episodes you have seen of it or not saying your opinion about that series at all.

#2: How is that even a reason? I don't really see the reason why people would stop watching an anime that starts off good. People would only drop it because it doesn't interest them.

#4: It all depends on how each individual values his/her time. If you are fine with wasting time on an anime that you know that won't interest you, then continue. If you want to spend that time to watch something you find enjoyable, that's fine as well.
Dec 22, 2016 6:05 PM

Feb 2013
Life's too short to care about whether or not my opinion on every piece of random dreck I made the mistake of picking up holds weight.
Dec 22, 2016 6:25 PM

Jan 2011
chunng said:
#1 and #3 are the same thing. Either you clearly state that your opinion is based on the number of episodes you have seen of it or not saying your opinion about that series at all.

#2: How is that even a reason? I don't really see the reason why people would stop watching an anime that starts off good. People would only drop it because it doesn't interest them.

#4: It all depends on how each individual values his/her time. If you are fine with wasting time on an anime that you know that won't interest you, then continue. If you want to spend that time to watch something you find enjoyable, that's fine as well.
Well look at my Digibro example. He felt for that bait, made himself loo k an ass, and then was like, "OH this show wasn't that good." Also sometimes with dropping a show it isn't always because they don't like it. They just get caught up watching something else.

4. Thing is in this modern era enjoyable is like the one show everyone is circle jerking to or maybe a sequel.
Dec 22, 2016 7:17 PM

Dec 2014

Real talk tho I think this is a nice topic. I too used to be like that, I was planning not to drop anything even if I'm hurting, painful, and bored as hell. But now I drop really horrendous shows.

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."
Dec 22, 2016 9:43 PM

Jun 2011
If they say 'but it gets better later to me' I can easily say there really hasn't been an anime I liked with a bad first episode let alone 3 episodes. Sure, there are anime that very much change like NGE and Samurai Flamenco but notice I finished those anime and I LIKED those anime. I definitely have an eye for potential. There were anime people said it gets better about... like One Punch Man... I did not like the series at all... I liked the OVA a bit more though... the one people didn't like *laughs* well... it wasn't for me. I dropped it on episode one, I knew right away what it was and I judged right. there was NOTHING deeper. People said the same about Madoka when I dropped on ep three. I said I knew what was going to happen... I thought it was a stupid copy of Sailor Moon people were trying to elevate to more>>>> and I was right.

Oh and a lot of my drop list is crap I watch in anime club on viewing days or stuff I am scouting for anime club for viewing days so I am going purposely out of my interest to view things to please them and not me.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Dec 22, 2016 9:53 PM

Jun 2011
Deknijff said:
In my experience some shows should just be dropped so you don't become a hater
I tried Cowboy Bebop and dropped it after 1 episode thinking its alright but just not for me
a year later I finished it because people kept telling me its the best anime ever and I just became a hater since to me it was like 75% boring filler with a last minute villain
so no you shouldn't finish every show you start

This is exactly how I felt about every show I dropped and then watched because friends said it was amazing. I just don't get it. lol
The anime community in a nutshell.
Dec 22, 2016 10:11 PM

May 2015
Agree 100%. Unless a person has watched at least 3 episodes of a show (in most cases. Longer anime should be more, depending on the length) I won't even take their opinion seriously.

Having hundreds of shows in your dropped list, or even having it be as long as your completed list, is just ridiculous. If you drop half the shows you watch, what's the point in even watching anime?

Dec 22, 2016 10:17 PM

Dec 2014
yeah dude ...is it sometimes so agonising to watch something you hate.... I've been there
Dec 22, 2016 10:55 PM
Dec 2015
To an extent I agree with you. Mostly, I just don't think that 3 episodes is enough to actually judge an anime. I usually try to watch at least half of every show, and I'll drop it if I can't stand it after then. Doing this has led me to complete and love many anime which I otherwise wouldn't have gotten to see because I didn't like the first three episodes. Examples would be Manabi Straight, Gurren Lagann, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

In the case of a longer show, I try to get a bit into the first arc, and if I don't like that I see what others had to say about the show. If the consensus is that there is a drastic improvement, then I get a bit into the second arc and drop it if I don't like that one. Examples for me where this has worked include Shinsekai Yori (though I never disliked it, the first arc was boring at times) and Sakurasou.

Finally, there are cases where a second season/half is totally different than the first, both in quality and content. While I haven't experienced a case where I outright disliked the first season, these are cases where the first season was just good and the second season was outright spectacular. In some cases, watching S2 made me love the first. Examples include K-ON, Clannad, Princess Tutu, and Higurashi (both are equal quality but pretty different for this one).

All of my examples are rated no less than an 8 because I enjoyed them that much even after a meh start. Three of them are actually rated 10's. This is why I'm wary of dropping anything until I'm absolutely positive I will hate the rest of it. I don't think that anyone should force themselves to go all the way through something they can't stand, but I do feel like using another hour or so to make sure you aren't losing something potentially valuable is a small sacrifice for a possibly huge payoff.
Dec 23, 2016 12:13 AM

Aug 2014
lmao who cares about what others think of your opinion on an anime?

And there's tons of things I'd rather do than continue a show I found boring.
Dec 23, 2016 5:51 AM

Jun 2015
MasterHavik said:
1. Your opinion won't hold much weight.

Now this goes both ways. You can like or dislike something early on but you shouldn't be quick to proclaim that the show is amazing or bad. For example, there was a show Digibro seen two episodes and said he loved it and it was amazing. He using said show he only seen two episodes of as evidence to say anime is still great. Later on when he watched the rest of the show on finish or fail. He realized he made a mistake and found the show to be disappointing and boring. See that is example of making yourself look like a fool. I'm not hating digibro. I'm a huge fan of his but that has to be one of the moments he made a huge ass out of himself. An opinion of someone who seen one or two episodes is never strong enough to someone who has finished the series.

MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS TO ME.

ALSO I dont know who this digibro is, but that sounds like a fucking pokemon.

btw, that show was charlotte wasnt it? now wouldnt it have been better if we all had dropped it instead of putting ourselves through it.

MasterHavik said:
2. You will know if a show is bait or not.

I dont watch shows that are bait. or not.

this only applies to specific kinda show like yoi which I dont watch anyway......

MasterHavik said:
3. You won't look like an idiot.
if only it was that easy...................

MasterHavik said:
Ever been in an argument with that one guy or girl that says, "Well you haven't seen the rest of the series so your opinion isn't that strong. "These people are not annoying. They are not assholes. They are just being honest with you. People told me the same with Flip Flappers and while I still have the same opinion of that show. They are right that I need to watch more of it and finish it.

well, if you hate flipfalppers based on 2 eps, us flipflappers dont really care, we will watch and finish it tomo..... even if you watched the entire show and were really anal about all its flaws, the fans of it wont really give a flying fuck about it.

MasterHavik said:
4. Most anime isn't that long these days.
A lot of anime is 10 to 13 episodes. You may get something that is 20 to 26 episodes these days, but anime and animation Itself is very expensive. So it is very easy to blitz through a couple of series if you have nothing to do and for longer series you can just set a time for how many episodes you'll watch. For example I finished the Seven Deadly Sins within two weeks by watching 4 to 5 episodes a day. You shouldn't let anime dominate your life but it is easy to blow through a series in a day these days. So you're not losing that much time. I mean I was able to catch up with Magical Girl Project Raising within two days just a couple of days before the finale. So it's possible people. Just pace yourself and balance it out.

well, I dropped bleach and naruto. they are too long. above point is irrelevant here.

also I dont dwnld or stream, just watch whats on tv, so a couple of the shows were dropped bcz they stopped being broadcast. kyo kara mahou; marimite/

where it is on pint; the smaller series:

its like not watching a film or tv show cuz you dislike the cast.

you said 7 sins; I hate that ugly shory fat mc mariadas, or that retarded giant girl in love with him.
so I dont see any point in putting myself through it.
same with yuusha. dont like the erza ripoff or the lame brownhaired mc.
Dec 23, 2016 6:36 AM

May 2014
If I hate an anime, then I'm not gonna finish it. That's like eating food that makes you wanna throw up just to have the satisfaction of clearing your plate. You know what the food tastes like already, and can already formulate an opinion on it. Likewise, if you hate an anime to the point of not wanting to continue, it's doubtful that it'll do a complete 180 to make you love it. You can just give an opinion based on what you have watched, and I don't think it makes it any less valuable for what it's worth.

sorry about the weird food analogy lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2016 7:39 AM

Apr 2015
Well people can drop anime they don't like of course, but those people will never be entitled as a critic. Critic should NEVER DROPS.
Dec 23, 2016 7:45 AM

Nov 2013
@KuroudoAkabane

Just to be clear, you're talking about Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) and the Demon Queen (Maoyuu Maou Yuusha)?
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 23, 2016 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
TheBigGuy said:
@KuroudoAkabane

Just to be clear, you're talking about Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) and the Demon Queen (Maoyuu Maou Yuusha)?
yes

and for the retarded 30char limit yesyesyeysyeysyeysyeys
Dec 23, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2013
@KuroudoAkabane

I see.

#stop30characterlimit
Dec 23, 2016 9:17 AM

Feb 2010
@MasterHavik
I wonder if you are trolling (or something I'm too old for that)

Or you are just one of those people that like to "talk" about new animes.
Look, you finished only 100 animes. I assume that you are not a vivid reader (you don't have too many manga). I guess you don't play/read too many visual novels.
And, here, I'm talking about "funny stuffs". What about thing you do for work or school? I guess you have to read/watch a lot of stuff.
... like some people mentioned.
I guess you are very big "Socialiser" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartle_taxonomy_of_player_types#Socializers ). It's "fine" but not many people like to talk for the sake of talking OR talking about things they don't like/hate. I guess most people like to talk about things that they are interested in.
Dec 23, 2016 10:08 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
But maybe it's that bad you just can't without wanting to kill yourself?

Dec 23, 2016 10:59 AM

Jul 2014
Disagree, I feel it's a time/number of episodes in each show where you watched enough to have a valid opinion about it.
An anime isn't gonna change out of the blue by that time its already things in its base/ foundation you don't like, those things won't change.
Dec 23, 2016 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
The way I see it, I'm still hopeful and optimistic enough to think that even in the worst shows, there are some redeeming values to them, either by the lessons learned in how not to make anime, or the hilarity associated with watching a multi-train pile-up. There's also the hope that the anime will somehow improve upon itself, as I'm no stranger to titles that managed to salvage themselves in the eleventh hour by some manner of insanity. That, and if I want to complain about a title, I would like to at least watch through the whole thing so I'd know what I'm talking about.
Dec 23, 2016 11:09 AM

Jan 2008
KuroudoAkabane said:

Preach it, my brother! This is the ultimate truth of wacthing anime.
Not giving a damn about what anyone else says and watching whatever the hell you want to watch.
Dec 23, 2016 12:00 PM

Jun 2013
I used to be that way and forced myself to finish everything. Now I hardly have the time to watch stuff, so if I'm not liking it I just drop it and watch something I enjoy. There's too many things I want to watch, and not enough time. People need to just do what works for them, there's no right or wrong way.
Dec 23, 2016 12:52 PM

Jan 2011
Shocked said:
The way I see it, I'm still hopeful and optimistic enough to think that even in the worst shows, there are some redeeming values to them, either by the lessons learned in how not to make anime, or the hilarity associated with watching a multi-train pile-up. There's also the hope that the anime will somehow improve upon itself, as I'm no stranger to titles that managed to salvage themselves in the eleventh hour by some manner of insanity. That, and if I want to complain about a title, I would like to at least watch through the whole thing so I'd know what I'm talking about.
Who would of think I would have brought people like to this discussion? First off welcome kind sir. Secondly, thank you for your two cents.

Anyway yeah people act different. We are not as forward thinking. There was someone I knew who hated Regular Show until he saw the episode Exit 9B. We need to keep ourselves to surprises. I mean not every anime that comes out has the intention to suck a lot dick.
Dec 23, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2011
DmonHiro said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

Preach it, my brother! This is the ultimate truth of wacthing anime.
Not giving a damn about what anyone else says and watching whatever the hell you want to watch.
Shouldn't we all do that though? I mean my favorite show of the fall has gotten nonstop flak thrown its way. While the show I think is bad this fall is getting nonstop praise.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 5 minutes ago

3 by Gator »»
2 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 10 hours ago

26 by Dauphine »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 9 hours ago

36 by TheFlyingSoda »»
9 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

73 by iftsistrnn »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

79 by nyugvo6 »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.