Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Natsume Yuujinchou Go Episode 11 Discussion

Feb 20, 2017 9:57 AM

hands down to one of the best series out there, every episode was enjoyable and entertaining. Biliant plot twist makes my heart tremble.

Again they show us the good relationship between Human and Youkai, that's something unthinkable in the first place, i like the atmosphere, good vibes. Still wondering about Reiko's past, such mysterious character.

Overall score 10/10, still a masterpiece, looking forward for another season in the future ♥

Mar 15, 2017 8:35 AM

Heh, I really liked that moment when Natsume thanked the youkai for the medicine. Even though it didn't work, it demonstrates Natsume's gratitude for them and how no good deed they do for him goes unthanked. Still, that was a hell of a job rebuilding all of those lanterns!

This season just goes into everything I love about Natsume Yuujinchou. And that's exactly what it was all about - reaffirming everything dear to Natsume. Each season prior emphasized a new chapter in Natsume's balancing act between trying to be a normal person and his interactions with youkai. It's been a steady progression towards him appreciating the best of both worlds. This season, however, focuses more on demonstrating just how far Natsume has gone in coming to terms with this hectic but satisfying life he's found for himself.

9/10, beyond excited that the next season starts in a few weeks.

Apr 22, 2017 6:28 PM

off to next season

May 29, 2017 1:43 AM

Wow, what an ending. The middle-class yokai realize that even though they're really enjoying the time they spend messing with and helping Natsume he'll eventually pass away like the other humans. Since yokai live for hundreds of years their time spent together will have been extremely short for them. Quite sad :(

Jun 5, 2017 3:28 PM

Found this to be a pretty weak finale episode. The line by the midclass yokais at the end was nice though.

Jun 14, 2017 6:01 AM

Inugirlz said:
It'd be interesting if the reason the medicine worked was because Natsume wasn't fully human =D

I mean he did get better after drinking it.

What do you mean he isn't fully human?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.

Jun 14, 2017 5:08 PM

Jose07 said:
Inugirlz said:
It'd be interesting if the reason the medicine worked was because Natsume wasn't fully human =D

I mean he did get better after drinking it.

What do you mean he isn't fully human?

lol I mean like maybe he's part youkai because Reiko ended up with one and thats partly why we know next to nothing about his grandfather/parents.

Jun 21, 2017 7:54 AM

Even this season does not disappoint expectations, the plot has been interesting and Natsume's growth is getting stronger. Too bad that eventually missed in the episode, that pinch I do not know who would give it that extra something. Anyway, my vote is over 8/10.
Modified by terrablu2003, Jun 21, 2017 7:57 AM

Jul 6, 2017 5:37 PM

What a wonderful way to end the season. I couldn't give Season 5 a 10/10 as I prefer episodes based on giving names back and the stories of random youkai and I felt this season was too focused on delivering backstories for the exorcists - a narrative which doesn't particularly interest me. However I totally understand why they chose to set it out this way, just not so much my cup of tea! 9/10.

Apr 7, 2018 5:50 AM

Wow, Nyanko-sensei was his sensei in class in that weird dream, funny.
The youkai love him, sweet.
I can't get enough of that bull youkai, the way he repeats stuff is too damn funny.
Modified by Ulquiorra, Apr 7, 2018 5:54 AM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]