Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 20, 2016 7:56 AM

Shipping Thread!

^^²This thread, you can put whoever you want to be together. So far the current ships are:

Zack Martin <3 Sumiko Nakahara :Note:

Rin Takayami <3 Setsu :Note:

Here you can add ships using this form:

[b]Shipped Character's Names:[/b]
[b]Shipping Note:[/b] (Examples: Best Ship ever, OTP Ship, Will love each other forever,Unending Kisses) (Just add a note about the ship or description of it or something funny about the ship.)

If a Ship doesn't have a note you can also add a note using just the bottom part of the last form:

[b]Shipping Note:[/b] (Examples: Best Ship ever, OTP Ship, Will love each other forever,Unending Kisses) (Just add a note about the ship or description of it or something funny about the ship.)
Modified by Summarill, Jan 13, 2017 10:21 AM

Jan 12, 2017 1:11 PM

Shipped Character's Names: Zack Martin and Sumiko Nakahara
Shipping Note: (None for now)

Shipped Character's Names: Rin Takayami and Setsu :Note:
Shipping Note: (None for now)

Jan 12, 2017 2:09 PM

weeelll i do not know why... but... i got red... why??? :D :D :D
well setsu and Rin started just now... angel i not online so we cant rp.. so sad..

oh i remember.. Shikio had sex with Jess... but they are not in romantic way, they were flirting and end up doing it :D... should i add it?

Jan 12, 2017 2:28 PM

Pretty-Setsu said:
well setsu and Rin started just now... angel i not online so we cant rp.. so sad..

oh i remember.. Shikio had sex with Jess... but they are not in romantic way, they were flirting and end up doing it :D... should i add it?
Um I don't know I have mainly added those who are in dating relationships and if your character is a playboy I would think the one that makes him settle down and stop being one would be the one you would ship him with.

Jan 12, 2017 2:30 PM

FuyuYurei said:
Pretty-Setsu said:

Um I don't know I have mainly added those who are in dating relationships and if your character is a playboy I would think the one that makes him settle down and stop being one would be the one you would ship him with.
You can add a note though too Rin's and Setsu's

Jan 12, 2017 2:38 PM

Rin and setsu.. well they.. well how to say.. they want to know etchother.. well flirting.. and so on... i will wait Angel to think about note :D

Jan 13, 2017 7:34 AM

Shouldn't this be a sticky thread by any chance?