Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2016 3:17 AM

Aug 2015
The short is available on the creators youtube channel. It isn't subbed, however:

I found the story to be pretty cliche, the CG was definitely below average, but I still sort of enjoyed watching the short. I was entertained on a moment to moment basis, perhaps because of how bizarre the character designs and setting is in compared to the story.

That isn't how I expected it to end though, I'm sort of mad that he actually got back with his wife in the end. I would have much preferred if he... just died, as morbid as that is. I feel like he sort of deserved it.

And wow, that slap came out of nowhere.
Jul 11, 2017 2:41 PM

Jan 2011
Today he posted a youtube 360 clip.

He says it's a "test animation". From the original video it was Kaeru's first patient of the day at 00:01:15. It's kind of weird to see it redone to a 360 view. Makes it look more...creepy?
Nov 18, 2023 8:45 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
He made me so mad when he slapped her out of nowhere, cause she was right and was confronting his idiotic self. I really was ready to throw something at him. Hitting a pregnant woman! How dare he!

They should have left him die in that grotesque way. I really wish they didn't get back together.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.