Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 19, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2016

Where occasional announcements are made,and also where people can perform should they choose to do so!
My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 20, 2016 12:20 PM

Nov 2016
Principal White

Nicolas De´Verasis

Nico heads in with the principal. White gives Nico a look. Hey, Nico, your sister is kinda clumsy and cute. Nico giggles. Snow was like a lamb, no blemishes, no spots. Pure. Well, that was how Nico described her. The principal takes his place on the stage, Nico right next to him. White´s eyes widened at all the cute girls. OOooooooooo. Those are some cute girls. Nico waves to Snow who was in the first row right in front of him.
Dec 20, 2016 12:43 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

Alice walked here accompanied by sebastian. She was a bit anxious about seeing the principle for the first time and all the teachers and students. Alice took a deep breath as she walked through the huge door that lead inside of the auditorium. She saw two guys up on the stage and was left in a state of shock. "what are two students doing up on the stage? shouldn't the principle be up there or something" She looked over at sebastian hoping he might have an answer. "where would you like to sit btw?"
Dec 20, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2016
Snow

Snow sits down infront of her brother. Everyone sat near the back but she sat near the front. Nico winks at her. She wonders what it means. More people flooded in as Snow looks around.
Dec 20, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2015
Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian walking next to Alice would walk through the main door for the auditorium, when he looked around he could see the principal and another person together with him on the stage it seemed Alice had paid no attention before at the entrance, he said to Alice ''Yeah the one with the blond hair is the principal, did you not pay attention to him when we were at the entrance of the school, and the guy next to him is the vice principal''.
ByakugaranDec 21, 2016 2:45 AM
Dec 20, 2016 1:00 PM

Nov 2016
Nicolas De´Verasis

Principal White

Snow

Nico signals Snow to come up. Snow hesitates but the Principal pulls her up. WELCOME SNOW! He kisses her hand. Nico scoffs and pulls Snow over to him. She blushes. The principal winks at Snow. He also winks at Nico. As everyone was gonna take their seats, the principal says Test test test, 1 2 3! Are we good?
Dec 20, 2016 1:04 PM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She ran in with Setsu on her shoulder before putting her down on a chair next to Snow. She sat next to Snow herself and smiled at her
"Yo how do you do? The name's Jess. Nice to meet ya"
She grinned and winked at Snow before looking over to the stage where the principal and Niko were located
Dec 20, 2016 1:07 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"eh, I wasn't paying attention but why is the principle so young.. guess money does really buy everything." Alice giggled and pointed to some seats. "let's sit there, by the front" She lead Sebastian to the seats and ended up sitting next to snow who was on her right. She tapped the seat on her left and signaled for sebastian to sit. "Alright, let's get this show on the road."
Dec 20, 2016 1:11 PM

Dec 2015
Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian would sit left of Alice's seat and would be paying attention to Snow whom was on the stage, it seemed she had some connection to the principal and other guy but he did not think much about it and would just sit and relax to hear what the principal was gonna say.
Dec 20, 2016 1:12 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu and Shikio

Setsu stand and sit next to Jess "wow.. jess you are so strong...cool" she said smiling as then she looked in front of her at stage "wow... so big"
and then Shikio waked in "so i am here... cute girls are here" he walk and sit next to Setsu "and why are we in first row? we are not SC... and it;s annoing sitting here" he said but he kinda take it easy as she looked at stage as suddanly he felt setsu's hand on his shoulder and wispherd "by he way who is that blond guy? he is so sexy.."
Dec 20, 2016 1:17 PM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She grinned leaning over on Setsu's shoulder putting her hand on iot
"That is the principal for your information. Hehehe~"
She chuckled and looked over to Shikio giving him a soft pat on the head
"And I'm part of the student council so you have my permission to sit here"
Dec 20, 2016 1:23 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu and Shikio

Shikio looked at her "really? you do not look like at part of the student council..." he said as looking a Setsu "not at all.. how is he sexy? i am beter then this guy.. and most of all he is old... hait you like old boy?" he looked at them as looked at principal "shit... so annoing" she said sit on her place not looking at Setsu nor at Jess
as Setsu looked at Jess "really? he is a principal? cool.. so i can see him every day" said setsu and looked at him "but..Jess-san.. how did you end up a SC? if i can be part of SC can i meet principal too?" when Shikio hear it he looked at them "wait you wan to be SC just because of that man? so stuped"
Dec 20, 2016 1:30 PM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She giggled and simply shrugged a bit. She indeed didn't look like a council member but still was one
"Well don't judge a book by it's covers ya know. I am actually very smart and responsible"
She stuck her tongue out to Shikio and leaned back in her chair
"So... what is your guys' past?"
Dec 20, 2016 1:38 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu and Shikio

setsu did not cared what they was talking about she was looking at Principal as her face was getting blushed
Shikio ooked at Jess and smirked "well i think you are pretty alike me.. so i do not think you would like to be part of SC, well i think it's trobelsome to work there" he said and leaned back in his chair "our past? well who knows.. is it really important.. SC members can fined out about us enything..right?"
Dec 20, 2016 1:43 PM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She grinned and pressed her finger onto his forehead pushing against it
"No we can't dumbass. We're not some kind of government spy agency, but I guess it doesn't matter too much"
She stretched and yawned a bit
"Well I don't know if I have to work a lot but ah well. Also, you wanna go out for something to eat after this?"
Dec 20, 2016 1:50 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu and Shikio

setsu did not cared what they was talking about she was looking at Principal as her face was getting blushe

Shikio looked a Jess and smiled "i thought SC knew everything about studens...and yea.. why not we can go out and eat... but " he looked at Setsu "is she going to be ok? i have never seen her like this" he said as laugh a litlle "oh well i think everything will be ok... and... i kinda want to run away from this place.. too boring.."
Dec 20, 2016 2:01 PM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She grinned and stood up going over to sit next to Shikio. She leaned her legs on his lap and wrapped an arm around his neck
"It's just a girls thing, don't worry. And I would honestly rather hang out with a cute guy than with other council members"
She stuck her tongue out and winked before planting a kiss on hisbcheek
"See that as a reward for controlling yourself here~"
Dec 20, 2016 2:13 PM

Mar 2014
Shikio

When jess stand up he looked at her, but when She leaned her legs on his lap and wrapped an arm around his neck he smirked and looked at her "I am not too good at controlling myself when staff like this is happening" he said and put his hand on her lag as he was slowly moving his hand up as smirked looking at her eyes as slowly take his face closer to her and than looked at her eyes "to let you know.. I am not so nice as you think.. And if its OK... We can have fun right here" he said and put another hand on her head and push we're for a kiss as his other hand could touch her asscheek, he kissed her softly with lips only
Dec 20, 2016 2:23 PM

Nov 2016
Nicolas De´Verasis

Principal White

Snow

White gave everyone a big smile. WELCOME STUDENTS TOOOOOOooo... drumroll please? SUNSET ISLAND HIGH! Everyone would cheer. Nico would push White away and White would start pushing Nico. ¨ Nico. Mr White. Please stop fighting? <3 ¨ They turn to Snow who look like their parents. Both of them pleaded for forgiveness. Everyone would be laughing. Snow when up to the microphone. ¨Hello students. I am Snow De´Verasis. As you know, the De´Verasis company is very popular today. I am here to welcome you to your new life here at Sunset Island High. You have been assigned your dorms by now. When you go in, you will find a letter that explains more about this place- ¨ White cuts in. ¨ That is all folks. ¨

~Everyone should head to their dorms, if they aren´t assigned, PM me. ~
Dec 20, 2016 2:34 PM
Dec 2016
Asahina Mei

Suddenly a red haired woman wearing a white lab coat, a pink sweater, a black skirt and some high heels would come running into the assembly hall. She panted as she stood next to Nicolas before looking into the crowd
I'm Asahina Mei, the school's nurse! If you ever feel sick or are injured come to see me!

She looked over to Nico and the principal and laughed nervously
Running in high heels is pretty hard you know?
Allison4444Dec 20, 2016 2:48 PM
Dec 20, 2016 2:36 PM
Jul 2016
Jess Zika
She grinned and would kiss Shikio's neck to leave a hickey there.
"Well I can become very... wild as well you know? Don't underestimate me dear"
She giggled and laid her head on his shoulder letting hisbhabd rest where he wishes it to rest
Dec 20, 2016 2:37 PM

Nov 2016
Nicolas De´Verasis

Principal White

Snow

White smiles. ¨Presenting... OUR SCHOOL NURSE! ¨ He wishpers in your ear, Did you make a speech?
Dec 20, 2016 2:46 PM

Mar 2014
Sikio and setsu

Shikio looked at jess and smiled "well I like wild girls too" he said with e smile as he take her in princess stile "that said we can go somewhere else right? " he said and walk a little as looked ar a teacher who walked in and thought he would love this place more then he thought as he walks out of this. Place
(And now I have no idea where to post.. I think Percy staff is not allow in this club.. Too bad )

As snow said they could leave she looked at shikio and get what was he doing, he was a player and pervy prince he loved woman.. But Setsu did not knew if he would find someone so fast as she stand up "I willgo to my place have fun you guys" she said as she looked at principal once again and walk out
Dec 20, 2016 2:50 PM
Dec 2016
Asahina Mei

Asahina flicked White's forehead and puffed her cheeks a bit while crossing her arms
I just gave mine. I have nothing else to say except that they can come to me for sicknesses and injuries

Asahina smiled and stood next to Nico looking at him
Do you know if there will be like a special teachers dinner? Cause I'd love to get to know my colleagues better
She let out a cute giggle and tilted her head a bit to the side
Dec 20, 2016 3:19 PM

Nov 2016
Pretty-Setsu said:
Sikio and setsu

Shikio looked at jess and smiled "well I like wild girls too" he said with e smile as he take her in princess stile "that said we can go somewhere else right? " he said and walk a little as looked ar a teacher who walked in and thought he would love this place more then he thought as he walks out of this. Place
(And now I have no idea where to post.. I think Percy staff is not allow in this club.. Too bad )

As snow said they could leave she looked at shikio and get what was he doing, he was a player and pervy prince he loved woman.. But Setsu did not knew if he would find someone so fast as she stand up "I willgo to my place have fun you guys" she said as she looked at principal once again and walk out

Well, don´t RP it. Just say he has crushes. Make out but like, don´t RP sex.
Dec 20, 2016 8:04 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"well that was a short and sweet speech" Alice applauded after the speech was finished. She turned over to sebastian as soon as she finished applauding. "we should hang out after we go to our dorms and finish unpacking. I don't really know anyone else and I refuse to spend any time alone." Alice looked at sebastian as she said this with her blue eyes wide open.

@Byakugaran
Sakura_megamiDec 20, 2016 11:17 PM
Dec 21, 2016 1:04 AM

Dec 2015
Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian was surprised at how little was said as this was in a way, way too short but its fine since he can leave the place now and a very long speech is not the most enjoying. It also seemed that Alice wanted to hang out with him after the dorms with made him smile a little, he would ask her since she never really told him ''But what is your name i never got it'', she weirdly enough was looking at him with open eyes but he did not mind that.
Dec 21, 2016 8:18 AM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

After walking around for a bit, Matthew found himself at the auditorium. It was big, with hundreds of chairs lined in front of a big stage. Students were already leaving the place, and Matthew confirmed that he was indeed late. He looked around for someone that could give him directions as for the dorms, so he could unpack his stuff. He looked around for people and found a guy and a girl talking, and decided to ask them.
"Hey, hello! Sorry for butting in on your chat, but may I ask you where..." He picked up the letter and double checked it before continuing. "...building 1, freshman dorm 4 would be?"
Dec 21, 2016 9:33 AM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"u..u..you forgot my name? How disappointing" Alice said with a sad face and watery eyes, like if she was sad and upset by it. "Just kidding, I don't really care," she said with a slight giggle. Right when she was about to say her name another boy approached them and was asking for directions. "Your a little late there, buddy! But it's your lucky day! I know exactly where the dorm building is and I'll gladly take you. In exhange, you tell me your name. My name is Alice Charlotte." Alice looked at the new boy then shifted her gaze towards sebastian. She smirked while looking at sebastian as in, that's my name.

@Byakugaran @HeiJ
Dec 21, 2016 10:03 AM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

The girl turned around and answered Matthew. "Woah, the first girl I see around and she is already cute...This school is really on another level, huh."
"How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Matthew Belcher. You can call me Matthew or Matt, or anything else that comes to mind. Just try to avoid things like imbecile, idiot or stupid. Matthew did a slight bow, a smile in his face. "Pleased to meet you, Alice." He held his hand out for a handshake.
Dec 21, 2016 10:04 AM

Dec 2015
Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian was kinda confused, what did she mean by forget he was never told it at all, it seemed that this girl must be very clumsy or bad memory. She then addressed the guy who had joined the two of them and was asking were his dorm was. It seemed she knew where it was, so she must just be clumsy, she then asked his name before saying her own while smirking at Sebastian.

Afterwards the guy would introduce himself as Matthew to Alice, but he can just be named Matt or anything else that comes to mind but he would like any insulting names to be avoided which was natural for anybody, before holding out his hand for a handshake.

He would look at Alice and say ''Alice okay, well you do remember you never told me you probably are mistaking me for one of the people at the fountain, and of i know it as well. I am a sophomore here nice to meet you the name is Sebastian Granhiert, i am also part of the Student Council, the Treasurer.'', Sebastian was not really being scared of this guy as he looked nice.
Dec 21, 2016 12:04 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

Then the guy alongside Alice introduced himself as Sebastian, a sophomere and member of the student council. After greeting Alice, Matthew would handshake Sebastian too.
"Nice to meet you too, Sebastian." Then he then would ask for both of them. "How long have you people been studying here? It's my first year, so I don't know most things around."
Dec 21, 2016 12:27 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

Alice giggled a bit as Matthew talked, "Idiot, imbecile or stupid, haha, I will try to avoid calling you those names if you do the same with me. We can even make it a pinky promise!" She stayed giggling as she shock his hand before turning her gaze to sebastian. Alice stood there for a while thinking about it and how they met. "eh!!!???!! !! you.. you are right... gahhh I feel like an idiot" She said looking down after realizing the huge mistake she had made.
"I just enrolled here, I am a freshman so all I know about the school is all the amazing places I saw on the map of the island. Do you guys want to do something fun after we take our clothes to the dorms?"
Dec 21, 2016 12:58 PM

Dec 2015
Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian would kinda scratched his head as he thought it must have been obvious by what he said on how long he has been studying here seeing as he called himself a sophomore which means second year student for a school or college, he would just let what he had said sink in as he did not need to answer. Afterwards he would look at Alice whom seemed to finally remember how it had all gone down before asking if they wanted to go do something fun before he suddenly remembered something important ''Umm.. i am sorry, but i remembered something i have gotta go to my father whom is staying at a nearby hotel as he wanted to have a day out and dinner with him, since this day we don't have any classes'' he bowed in a apologizing manner before moving towards the door and finally saying ''When i get back i do want to hang out with somebody so see you soon''. He then opened the door leaving the area before moving towards the white limousine which was waiting at the front gate and stepping inside.
Dec 21, 2016 2:19 PM

Aug 2013
Matthew Belcher

As Alice asked if they wanted to do something after visiting the dorms, Sebastian denied for now as he had dinner with his father.
"Oh, okay. Have a nice dinner, then." Matthew would wave him goodbye with a smile until he left. Then he turned back to Alice as to answer her.
"I've got free time, but I don't know anything around here yet, so you get to choose what we're gonna do, okay?"
Matthew would leave the area together with Alice once she was ready
HeiJDec 22, 2016 1:47 PM
Dec 21, 2016 5:39 PM

Dec 2016

Alice Charlotte

"oh ok, guess it can't be helped" Alice waved good bye to sebastian before turning to Matt again. "hmm, what we do might be hard to pick since there is so many fun places but I am sure I will find somewhere fun and that we can have a good dinner. Now, let's get going to the dorms. Alice softly tugged on the sleeve of his long sleeve shirt and started to walk. She was leading the way to the dorm building as she walked. "what do you like to do for fun?"

(You can reply in the dorm building
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1578084)
Dec 22, 2016 4:10 PM

Nov 2016
@Allison4444
Nicolas De´Verasis

Principal White

White tears up. Asahina, you are so mean. Nico pats White's head. " In fact, there might be a dinner. But, it is with the student council members. " He give Asahina a smile then walks off with Snow. White runs after them.
~They have left the area. ~
Jan 22, 2017 12:23 AM
Apr 2016
Nifly Gord

Now that Nifly was back from the mall, she went backstage while there were less people at the time. She asked the staff if she could borrow the piano for a while, and as expected, they did. After minutes have passed, nobody was there except for Nifly. She took her time and played the piano while singing like a goddess, her voice and skills were completely filling up the room. The moment was great, herself and the piano was just almost perfection. Now after 2 hours, she went to the ballroom.
RiriaMALJan 26, 2017 1:37 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.