Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 9, 2017 4:14 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

"No need to thank me, I am always glad to please you." He ordered her a 3 scope, vanilla cone, ice cream cone. For himself, he ordered a strawberry, vanilla cone ice cream cone. He took them then lead setsu to seats by a window and handed her the ice cream cone that she wanted. "what other sweets apart from ice cream do you like, setsu?"
Feb 12, 2017 3:28 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15
Setsu looked at him he was pretty hot and he was nice too, soon he walk to her and bring ice-cream "well i like sweets.. all of them... but chocolate and ic-crreams are my favorites" she said and smiled "what about you Rin? what do you love?" said Setsu and started eating ice-cream, she noticed irls who was there watching at Rin as she try not to care other girls and just think about others..she do not want to lost her cool self in front of Rin
Feb 13, 2017 11:46 AM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

He sexily licked his ice cream while looking at setsu, it did not take a genius to figure out what rin was thinking. "I like almost about everything, setsu. I don't discriminate with food. My favorite dessert has to be bread pudding though. It is something really delicious. Do you know how to cook or make sweets?" He did notice all the girls looking at him but he wasn't one to make the girl he was with uncomfortable so he just ignored the other ladies
Feb 13, 2017 12:07 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15
"oh ofcourse.... i love cooking.. but it's not all the time testy" she said with a amiled as take a bit of ice-cream and smiled "i like making cakes.. but not all the time it is Pretty" she said as remembers her last cake she made and smiled "even if it's not pretty it's still yammy" she said and looked at him as notice on his lips was an ice cream "you have an ice cream on your lip" she said with a smiled
Feb 15, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

"Oh that's pretty cool. Normally rich girls tend to leave all the cooking to their maids. But nothing beats the cooking of the girl you like. I hope I get to taste your cooking one day setsu." RIn looked at setsu and she also had a bit of ice cream on her lips. He could not help but chuckle at how silly they both were. Rin leaned over towards setsu and licked her lips. "You did two"
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

setsu Smiled him trying her cookies she was happy while smiling "well i am a different.. because i was all alone with maids i was in Kitchen on my free time, looking how they were cooking.. or i was in music room.. i had not too much free time.. so if i hed them i was ending up with them.. and i slowly stady cooking" she said with a smile while remembering this all as suddanly she felt him licking her lips as she blushed even more as she could hear "aaawww he kissed" but she only looked at rin and smiled "i see.. so... it was an ice-creao on me too.. we are so silly" she smiled and take a bit of ace cream and put her lips on it so much more ice ream to be on her lips and smiled "he he he"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM

» Cafeteria (School) ( 1 2 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

75 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 9, 2017 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.