Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 25, 2017 6:24 AM

Aug 2013
Titan

After a couple of days titan had come opened his door, he then started to make his way to the music room.
Jan 25, 2017 11:30 AM

Dec 2016

Harley Violet

Harley's ears twitch when he told her that if her room was bigger than this room. She looked him straight in the eye, "no, my old appartment could fit in this room." she said with a dull face before she was pulled out of her room and into him. Harley gripped his shirt from the sudden movement, letting go his guitar as he took it. "Baka Baka Baka! You could have just asked for it." She blushed while looking up at him before turning her herself to go back inside her room, the sudden movement almost made her two ponytails slap his face. Harley shut the door behind her right when she walked in. She could feel her heartbeat fast after that scene which was embarrassing for her.

@Zeno
Jan 26, 2017 3:11 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would enter Dorm Building #1 with Jack, while holding his hand. "I think I'm going to head to my dorm for tonight, today was super fun!!" Natsumi said, while smiling.
Jan 26, 2017 7:24 PM

Apr 2014
Emilycat12 said:
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would enter Dorm Building #1 with Jack, while holding his hand. "I think I'm going to head to my dorm for tonight, today was super fun!!" Natsumi said, while smiling.

Ace smiled at her amd nodded "im going to go take a nap for now" he said calmly "it was fun " he added calmly kissing her cheek before letting go of her hand beginning to walk to his dorm before changing into a pair of pajama shorts and plopping down on the bed relaxing a little
SleeplessVampireJan 26, 2017 7:32 PM
Jan 26, 2017 8:05 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would blush after he kissed her cheek. "Mk, bye" Natsumi said. Natsumi would go into her room, shut the door,and put her things she brought with her away. She then went to take a shower to get the ocean water out of her hair. Once she was done with her shower she would get into her pajamas and would go to sleep on her bed.
Emilycat12Jan 27, 2017 10:09 AM
Jan 27, 2017 2:15 PM

Jul 2011
Genji

Harley had told him that her old apartment could fit in this room which was surprising to hear. Judging a book by it's cover was probably not a good thing to begin with however. Once he turned her around and he had his guitar, she called him 'baka' three times and said to him that he should have just asked for it. He didn't want to waste any unnecessary energy however so he just took it. In his head his reasoning for being so sudden made sense at least. She then sharply turned flinging her two ponytails with it and walked in her room. He wondered if she was mad but decided to worry about it too much. He would then head to Dorm Building 2 to put his things away.

@CuddlyAngel15
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 27, 2017 5:07 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

Walking and almost skipping I went to the Dorm but this one looked slight different then the one I pervious had been in so no one had to persuade me to have a look. An old electronic song was pounding my head making me move almost to the beat and plastered a smile on my face once again.
"Nice place" I looked around to see an enormous student (Atlas), holy mother of jesus
"Hey your pretty tall" My tongue couldn't help but get straight to the point though I tried my hardest to keep a monotone to not sound too rude.
@Krop-Tor
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2017 9:35 PM

Mar 2016
@ConstantDoom
Atlas

A student had mentioned his height out of the blue, to which he smiled and stood up from the bench he sat at. Letting Clyde have a full look at his enormous build. His body looks like it was made with CGI, Muscular and built like a man who could punch through a thick brick wall with relative ease. Though Clyde would noticed how relaxed Atlas was, and the air of confidence, yet humbleness he gave off. Why thank you. May I ask your name? He would say this and wait for a response. Once Clyde spoke his name, Atlas would reply in turn with his own, and extend a hand to Clyde, demonstrating a proper upbringing. A basic handshake. His grip firm, yet relatively gentle considering if he used all his strength you probably wouldnt have a hand afterwards.
Jan 27, 2017 10:19 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

After introductions I did admire his lean body something I dreamed about having in middle school followed by a monthly plan to be broken by potato chips, cola, and a video game tangent. He seemed well mannered, maybe noble heritage or something of that nature I wouldn't know.
"Nice to meet ya" I smiled
"What you doing out here?" I asked just out of kind curiosity, I looked to the building then admired the trees

@Krop-Tor
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2017 11:42 PM

Mar 2016
Atlas

Well, I had just finished carrying my things inside and unpacking. So I came out here for fresh air and to admire the scenery. And you? He would say this while looking about the area. It truly was a nice campus. He would think about how the people here were friendly enough to reply to a giant such as him with such ease.
Jan 28, 2017 9:38 AM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi alarm to wake up would go off.She would wake up and turn off her alarm. She would then get out of her bed to take a shower. Once she was done with the shower she would Leave to the cafeteria for breakfast.
Jan 28, 2017 10:46 AM
Mar 2014
Clyde

"Ah your a new student as well, thats a relief" I chuckled a little, it was cool to see other newbies as well but I remember the student president saying something about a new student as well at the pool- maybe there is more new students then I though. At least we're in the same boat
"I'm not doing much just scouting the area" I tucked my head as one would do sarcastically at sneaking around, like in the goofy movies ending the gesture with a soft laugh.
"It's a big place huh, very attractive to the eye as well"
@Krop-Tor
Jan 28, 2017 12:04 PM

Mar 2016
Atlas

He would nod. Ah. I had planned to do so after sitting down for a little bit. He acknowledged the gesture with a minor laugh as well. Indeed. I can tell that they were very meticulous about the architecture. He would look at the structures, and nod to himself.
Jan 28, 2017 12:19 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

"Yeah sure are swell" Nodding to myself
"So what do you do for fun?" I asked acting out the swing of a bat, a put of golfball, then a gesture of a violist. Doing something sounded great right now- I never liked sitting still for a long period of time.

@Krop-Tor
Jan 28, 2017 1:24 PM

Dec 2016

Harley Violet

After closing her door, Harley let out a slight yawn as her face was a bit red from what happened. She opened up her bag and started unpacking. The process did not take that long as she did not have that much stuff to begin with. After finishing unpacking, she walks to the bathroom and takes a shower. She then got dressed and headed out to the music room
Jan 28, 2017 3:13 PM

Mar 2016
Atlas

He would think. Well, I like to think I enjoy a little of everything. Music, Sports, Bodybuilding, Academics, Art, Sculpting, Writing, Culinary, and all types of Entertainment Media. He would say this and think. [coloir=blue]Yeah, I think that sums it up.[/color] He would nod.
Jan 28, 2017 3:46 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

"Ah, Well I'll try anything I guess" I chuckled scratching my head. Surely this guy was in a league of his own- I have never even tried sculpting before... or cooking- I am a little hungry now that i think about it but anyways this guy was a real marvel that reminds me of my bother back home.
"Hey if want to tag along you could, I was thinking about heading off to see more of the school" I pointed my thumb away from the building not in any certain direction.

@Krop-Tor
Jan 28, 2017 4:47 PM

Mar 2016
Atlas

I think I will. I have been sitting around long enough. He would turn back to Lumiere. It was a pleasure to meet you Miss Lumiere. I hope that we may cross paths again in the future. Later then. He would bow to Lumiere and walk with Clyde. So then Clyde, where exactly are we headed? He would say with an inquisitive tone.

@ConstantDoom
@Muffinizer
Jan 28, 2017 5:11 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

When Natsumi got back to the dorms she would sit on one of the couches that was in the main room in the building for everyone. She would sit there quietly not knowing what to do. she would hope that Jack would hang out with her today too.
Jan 28, 2017 6:19 PM

Apr 2014
Emilycat12 said:
Natsumi Hisakawa

When Natsumi got back to the dorms she would sit on one of the couches that was in the main room in the building for everyone. She would sit there quietly not knowing what to do. she would hope that Jack would hang out with her today too.

(do you want me to post Jack there?)
Jan 28, 2017 6:27 PM

Jul 2016
(Sure, 😊)
Jan 28, 2017 6:29 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

I thought about it and didn't know any of the places nor there locations
"Well..." I pondered. Looked at Atlas then looked away. Walking around in circles a bit- then zig zagging, i thought.
Then I noticed a girl (Natsumi Hisakawa)
"Hey there" I called to her

@Emilycat12
@Krop-Tor
Jan 28, 2017 6:29 PM

Apr 2014
Jack would wake up going outside to the lounge area looking for something to do or wake him up not noticing Natsumi at first
Jan 28, 2017 6:36 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would be sitting on the couch when some guy called out to her. Natsumi would point to herself and stand up."Me?? Natsumi said quietly with a shy timid face. She then would notice Jack walking out of his dorm. "Hi Jack!!! Natsumi said, while smiling. She was really happy to see him.
Jan 28, 2017 6:41 PM

Apr 2014
Jack looked up looking around before smiling seeing Natsumi yawning a bit "how was your sleep?" he asked yawning again going over to her
Jan 28, 2017 6:52 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile at Jack. She saw him yawn which made her giggle a little bit. "I slept pretty well, did you sleep enough, you look pretty tired.Natsumi would say nicely. She would then look at the other guy who was standing there. "So ummm, what did you need?Natsumi asked wondering why he called her.
Jan 28, 2017 7:17 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

"I just wanted to ask you if you know your way around this place-" I smiled then looked to the boy with her (Jack)
"Heya bud" I nodded to him and held out my hand to give a hand shake, I didn't want to be rude-

@ForgottenSin
@Emilycat12
ConstantHypnosisJan 28, 2017 7:23 PM
Jan 28, 2017 7:27 PM

Apr 2014
Jack would look at him shaking his hand "Nice to meet you" he said calmly before looking at Natsumi "The usual nightmares from my past but they're not as bad anymore" he said kissing her cheek "do you want to perhaps do anything today?" asked calmly
Jan 28, 2017 7:48 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. "I sorta know the way around here, not that well though. By the way, my name is Natsumi." Natsumi would reply to him (Clyde). Natsumi would then hear what Jack would say. "Oh." Natsumi would reply to Jack, not knowing what to say. Natsumi would blush a little after Jack kissed her cheek, not to much but it was noticeable. "We could walk around the school with them, so we can find our way around here better too. Natsumi would suggest. She wanted to get to know a few more people anyways.
Jan 28, 2017 8:03 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

"It's nice to meet you two, I am Clyde" I bowed to both of them
"Oh and this is my friend Atlas" I pointed to Atlas and chuckled a little to myself
"Yeah any help would be much appreciated- I am new myself" I explained then smiled to the two,
ConstantHypnosisJan 28, 2017 9:14 PM
Jan 28, 2017 8:12 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile.Nice to meet you, Clyde and Atlas! Natsumi would smile.Natsumi would look at Jack and smile at him.She would hold Jack's hand.
Jan 28, 2017 8:13 PM

Apr 2014
Ace would smile at her "could we stop at the cafeteria so i can get some coffee and breakfast " he said calmly smiling a bit before his sister walked out with a grin on her face causing Jack to sigh 'great' he thought to himself

Nina would go over to them looking up at her brother "I thought you said you were done dating" she said with a smirk on her face
Jan 28, 2017 8:20 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

"I am so down for the Cafeteria" I said happily knowing hunger was approaching me too. I noticed another girl (Nina) with the boy (Ace, I was never told his name lol) this was becoming a larger group by the second.
"Hello, I am Clyde" I said to the girl with a smile (Nina)

(Is Nina here right? Is Jack and Ace the same person?)
Jan 28, 2017 8:24 PM

Apr 2014
(its Jack im to used to using Ace as a character name @_@)
Jan 28, 2017 8:29 PM

Apr 2014
And yes Nina is there
Jan 28, 2017 8:52 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. "Sure, I already ate breakfast, but I want some Orange juice and a snack anyways. Natsumi said, while smiling.Natsumi would notice a girl walking in their direction. Based on what she said to Jack Natsumi immediately guessed she was his sister. "Hello, my name is Natsumi, are you Jack's sister? Natsumi said with a cute smile on her face. Natsumi would think that Jack's sister was quite pretty.
Jan 28, 2017 9:02 PM

Apr 2014
Nina grinned widely "Of course im this motorheads sister " she said smiling looking at Jack "You are kind of lucky though you found him while he was working on cars .... In any other sense he would of ignored you" she said "I'm Nina nice to meet all of you" she said.... She looked a little sleep deprived but she was very energetic"Anywho who are these other people .... I already know your name" she said grinning pulling a small handful of robotic flies from her pocket
Jan 28, 2017 9:19 PM

Mar 2016
Atlas

He followed Clyde in guessing he was from Dorm 2, and listened to the conversation. Because everyone left me behind he had been contemplating the deeper meanings of existence, he had been jolted out of it by Clyde mentioning his name. To which he nodded and held a confident smile. While some would think it was arrogance, it wasnt. He was simply confident in himself.
Jan 28, 2017 9:20 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

I looked around then glance at my g-shock
"Ah shoot" I snapped my fingers, tsk
"I got to go guys, I'll catch you all later" I had to call my Ma to tell her I had it to the school okay, even now she is furious- I have to remember to start keeping that dang cell phone on me.
"Nice meeting you all" I waved to them, almost looking like a solute. I ran back to my dorm.
(Left to Dorm 2)
Jan 28, 2017 9:54 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would giggle at what Nina would say. "Wait, how did you know that I met him while he was working on cars?" Natsumi asked, very confused. She would watch Nina take out robotic flys out of her pocket. Did you make all of those by yourself??" Natsumi asked. She would be amazed because they were so Tim and detailed. Clyde then said he had to go, "Bye Clyde, nice meeting you too." Natsumi would say camly while waving with her available hand.
Jan 28, 2017 10:11 PM

Apr 2014
Nina smiled a bit "little bit of these" she said calmly "So how does he treat you?" Nina asked
Jan 28, 2017 10:58 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. She would blush after Nina would ask her how he treats her.Natsumi would look up at Jack and the she would look at Nina. "He treats me like I'm important, and special to him."Natsumi said with her face super super red.
Jan 28, 2017 11:04 PM

Apr 2014
Jack smiled at her blushing brightly as well causing Nina to grin

"He's lucky to it probably going to be a pain for me to find someone who is interested in a girl like me " she said calmly stretching a bit
Jan 28, 2017 11:12 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumis face would still be red, she would notice that Jack's face was red too. "Really?I don't know anyone who wouldn't be interested in you. Because your pretty for 1 and for 2 your nice and super smart." Natsumi said, with a smile.
Jan 28, 2017 11:57 PM

Apr 2014
Nina smiled a bit hearing that "well true but i bet no one wants someone whos always fidgeting with her projects" she stated calmly
Jan 29, 2017 12:04 AM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. "Well, you'll never know untill you do meet someone. who doesn't mind you fidgiting with your cool projects. Natsumi sail with a smile. Natsumi remembered that Jack was hungry. "Oh yeah, weren't we headed to the cafeteria?? Atlas and Nina do you want to come with us? Natsumi asked.

(I edited this a little)

@Krop-Tor
Emilycat12Jan 29, 2017 2:00 PM
Jan 29, 2017 1:11 AM

Apr 2014
Nina smiled at that "i would love to" she said calmly raising her glasses up a bit thinking to herself
SleeplessVampireJan 29, 2017 2:06 PM
Jan 29, 2017 2:10 PM

Mar 2016
((Thanx for the tag. Kinda relying on it to keep track of Atlas.))

Atlas

I would like that. Thank you for allowing me to join you. He said, if they were ready to go, he would follow them. Honestly, anyone who would look at this group would think it normal until they saw Atlas, who was inhumanly large. He was I forgot how many 8 feet tall and probably the most built man on campus. Thanks genetic disorders!
Jan 29, 2017 2:22 PM

Jul 2016
(You're welcome! :))

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. with her there would be Atlas, Nina and Jack. (and Lumiere???) "You're welcome!" Natsumi said with a smile. "Ok then, lets go!!" Natsumi said. Natsumi would Leave to the cafeteria.

(whos going to post first?)

@ForgottenSin
@Krop-Tor
Emilycat12Jan 29, 2017 2:29 PM
Jan 29, 2017 2:53 PM

Mar 2016
((One of you. Tag me there.))
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.