Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 22, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

"you look really cute in your swim suit, setsu" he grabbed her hand and kissed it before walking over to the water. "want to dive in together?"
Jan 22, 2017 1:42 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Settsu walked and Rinsaid she was cute and even kissed her she blushed a little and smiled "Rin.. everyone is loooking baka" she said as walk after him "mm yea why no...lets do i together", she said and looked a water as she smiled and remembered she had some problems but because she was together with Rin all problems disapheared
Jan 22, 2017 2:23 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin softly blushed when she said, "let's do it together" he smiled and a couple of naughty thoughts did come across his head but the sound of the air and water brong him back to earth. He smiled and looked to make sure that there wasn't anyone there for when they jump. He held her hand tightly and jumped into the water. They created a huge splash that wetted people around the pool. Rin then playfully splashed setsu with water. "how is the music club going, setsu?"
Jan 22, 2017 2:28 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu jump after him, and she was all wet not as looked at him and smiled "Well water feels great." and when he asked about a club she take a big signed and swim closer to him "well.. do not know yet... i got 5 members.. but i got friendly with one... another one is a girl i think she would be great, and 3rd one.. well he can play and is really good, but i do not like his character" she said and looked at his face and smiled "but... as others say i was rude too..but he started..." she was telling much unclear staff as she get and looked at him and smiled "but i am with you now.. so... everything is ok" she said and hug him a little as kissed his cheek and than swim away
Jan 22, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin swam his way over to setsu and hugged her tightly from behind. "well, you are both adults, I am sure you will both find a way to work things out. If not, you could just kick him out. In the end, you started the club so that makes you the captain. You made the club cause you want to have fun, make friends while doing something you like. I don't think anything or one should ruin that for you. Well whatever you decide, I will always be there to help and support you."Rin kissed the back of setsu's neck.
Jan 23, 2017 8:18 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

Setsu looked back when he hug her and smiled "thanks.. but i do not feel we are too old, me and that boy are so different... he is so... well i think i should not pity him.. and that's why i cant do it, or be nice to him.." she said and move arounf so she could see his face "you are right i want to have fun.. and i will, after all music is fun, and you should come after i make a band and listen my songs" she said and kissed his lips a little as got even more blush "so how is your club? you are a president too in your club.."
Jan 23, 2017 10:28 AM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin passed his hand through setsu's wet hair while looking into her pretty eyes. He grabbed her waist and pulled her up to get a better view of her. "hmm, well I hope you work it out. I am looking forward to seeing you in your bad, I bet you guys will sound great" Rin kissed the corner of setsu's lips while holding her in his arms. "where are you from, setsu?"
Sakura_megamiJan 23, 2017 4:04 PM
Jan 23, 2017 10:36 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15
Setsu was looking at his eyes too and smiled "well my father has a run and some other wapon bussiness.. you know..Star company.. soon it will be mine" she said and smiled "but well i am too young for ruling it" she said "well what about you? you are a president of this school... it must not to be a president in this school you must be pretty smart... or am i wrong?" his hugging and kissing was making her so shy, after all he was the first who have done it to her as she did not wanted him to think she was easy to get.. or she is after his money "and... please do not give me such axpencive gifts"
Jan 23, 2017 10:48 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko had gone a lot faster than before. It was even faster than his last time by 8 seconds. Zack gulped at this realization. Even if he had gone all out he would only be able to probably go about 5 seconds faster. He'd make an impressed whistle and say. You were 8 seconds faster than me Sumiko. He would then show her the stopwatch. That suit really helped you out huh? You were like a sword fish in there, the way you dashed through the water. Other people had entered the pool area with them but they didn't say anything to him. He would then look at Sumiko a bit jealously that she went faster than him.

@Fuyuyurei
Zenđź’€

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 23, 2017 12:38 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko's face brightened up as she heard her time. "Wow this swimsuit is amazing!" Sumiko would say as she got out of the pool. Zack would then get a text from Sumiko's older brother. "Hey Zack your parents and my father have finished up talking and have settled the arranged marriage talks and the date has been planned for later in the month after you two graduate. Congrats to you and Sumiko, you are both now engaged. I told my father that I would tell her, but I think it will be best if you told her. ;)" Sumiko's Older brother would message Zack finishing it of with a wink face. Sumiko while Zack read the message she would be looking at the stop watch in awe of her time she got.

@Zeno
Jan 23, 2017 1:37 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Yes it is. Any swimmer would want one. He said as he watched her getting out of the pool, seeing the water drip of her body. Suddenly his phone vibrated and broke his trance. He looked at it and was surprised that he got a text from Sumiko's brother. He did give hi number to Sumiko...at least he think he did. He hoped he did...otherwise it didn't make sense how he got his number. He did realize her brother was obviously some kind of soldier so it could have been some kind of secret organization that got his number. As his imagination went on for a moment he woke back up.

The date had been planned for their marriage and it would be later in the month after Sumiko graduated. It was now his job to tell her. Zack would look over at Sumiko who was in awe of her time and scratch his head a little. Sumiko...guess what? I have something really important to tell you....but I don't know if your qualified to know just yet. You haven't proven yourself. He would then look away with his eyes closed and pretended to have a serious face.

@Fuyuyurei
Zenđź’€

Jan 23, 2017 1:50 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack would tell her that he had something important to tell her, but he didn't know if she was qualified. "Not Qualified!? How am I unqualified!" Sumiko would say puffing her face angrily. "I have had A's in all my classes even PE how am I unqualified... Baka!" Sumiko would say as she pounded softly on him with her fists. She then though about it for a bit and try figuring out what he meant by unqualified to know. She though about it but she had no idea what he was talking about. "So what do I have to do to be qualified?" Sumiko would say puffing her face out at Zack.

@Zeno
Jan 23, 2017 2:08 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack would turn back her as she started acting all Tsun. Once she started hitting him, he would hold his hand up to protect himself from the gentle assault. She then asked what she had to do to be qualified. He then thought about it, he could probably ask her to do anything however he simply decided to tease her instead. You have to survive something. I'm going to do it now so steel yourself. Zack would then take his tops off and dump his head into the water so it could be wet and his body would be a bit moist. He would then brush his hair back with his hand and walk towards Sumiko. Once he was close enough he would wrap one arm around her back and pull her in close. Once she was close enough he would kiss her deeply for a moment before breaking it and saying.

Sumiko....I love you. Marry me. Once he said that he would see her reaction. He knew it didn't really mean anything since they were already engaged but he felt as though he should do it anyway.

@Fuyuyurei
Zenđź’€

Jan 23, 2017 3:00 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko would be confused when he said she had to survive something, but she would prepare her self for what ever Zack was talking about. She watched as Zack took is tops off and dumped his head in the water which confused her a bit. Then he wrapped his arm around her back and pulled her in for a deep kiss which she would return back. Then once the kiss was over he would tell her that he loved her and he asked her to marry him. Sumiko's face became so bright and her eyes sparkled. She was beyond happy and she couldn't help but tear up. "Yes!! Yes! I would love to and more than anything I love you too!." Sumiko would say as she hugged Zack tight and started to cry. "Wait does this mean that?! But how I never called my dad much less did I give you his phone number. Wait does that mean we are really engaged?!" Sumiko would say looking up at Zack happily. She couldn't be more overjoyed. After Zack would answer her question she would kiss him and stick her tongue in his mouth and twist it around his for a bit. After the kiss she would stick her face in Zacks shirt crying tears of joy.

@Zeno
Jan 23, 2017 3:56 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Sumiko's expression changed to one of surprise and it was rather cute to see. She then embraced him tight and he hugged her back. She then began to ask him questions. Well while you were in the changing room I called my parents about it. Your dad already talked to them so I just called them and your brother just texted me saying that everything worked out and we were engaged.....you did give him my number right? He would then accept the tongue kiss and hold her in it for a little while before separating. Once she started crying in his chest, he would hold her head close and caress the back of her hair.

@Fuyuyurei
Zenđź’€

Jan 23, 2017 4:12 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

"hehe, don't kid yourself, my job is the easiest there is. All I really do is order all the other council members to do the work so that I just have to check that everything is ok. As for me, I am probably going to be the owner of many resorts and cruises all around the world. I do love to travel so I am looking forward to my future" He held Setsu in his arms and went to kiss her lightly on her lips. "No need to be shy sweetheart, look around, there are more couples here. Just like us. and did you not like the jewelry set? was it the color that wasn't to your taste?"

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 23, 2017 7:07 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

After she finished crying out of joy Sumiko would then say "Nope I never gave him it. He probably got it from your parents." Sumiko would say as she cleared the tears from her eyes. "So what do you want to do now? We could swim for a bit and relax or we could head back to the mall and see if we can find a tux for the ball? Or if you have any ideas then we can do that." Sumiko would ask smiling. She wondered how Zack would look in a tux.

@Zeno
Jan 23, 2017 7:48 PM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack thought about it and it was a possible way to have learned about his number. Even if he asked he was sure he'd probably get the same answer. The best way would be to ask his parent's themselves but he really didn't want to know. She wanted to know what they should do next. She gave a few suggestions but the Tux one seemed like the most exciting one...at least for her. He didn't mind wearing them but he did mind things like formal gatherings like balls. They always rubbed him the wrong way. He then remembered one more detail he forgot to mention. Zack would open his legs so that he would have an easier time with Sumiko latching onto him like she was. We are going to get married near the end of the month after we graduate...well after you graduate. We can head to that mall too. We have to do it eventually. I guess you already have a dress princess? After he asked this, he would move a little to get Sumiko off of him just for a moment to put his jacket and shirt back on. After wards he would stand back up and mess his now wet hair back up so that it rested normally.

@Fuyuyurei
Zenđź’€

Jan 23, 2017 8:20 PM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack told her the day that they would get married and her face lit up happily, though it was far away it still made her happy to hear. "Yup I already have the white one. now we just have to get you a matching tux from the same place and don't worry they shouldn't mess with you since you are a guy." Sumiko would say giggling. "Just let me know when you are ready to go." Sumiko would say smiling holding her hands behind her back.

@Zeno
Jan 24, 2017 1:51 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

Setsu lioked at him and smile "wow i like traveling too" she said as looked around "its not because i am shy because other are looking its just first gime all of this for me.. kisding hugging and staff like this.. even talking to stranger guy.. even thought you are not a strangsr" she said and smile "no no do not get it wrong.. i liked it really much.. really.. i just...how to say.. i do not want you to think i like you because you have money.." she said and looked at his eyes "i like bing with you and tAlking with you..." she smiled and continue "and can i ask? How many girlfriends did you had?"

@CuddlyAngel15
Setsu_KaJan 25, 2017 1:54 PM
Jan 24, 2017 7:02 AM

Jul 2011
Zack

Zack would point at Sumiko and say. So you are going to go wearing that? He would then point out her swimsuit she was still wearing. Regardless of what she decided, even though if she decided to go in her swim suit he'd at least hive her his shorts to wear, he would take her by the hand and leave to the mall

@Fuyuyurei
ZenoJan 24, 2017 2:50 PM
Zenđź’€

Jan 24, 2017 12:20 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin kept holding setsu in his arms, "I guess, I will just have to get you used to this then." Rin smiled and lightly caressed setsu's hair. He placed his other hand on her cheek right before kissing it. "hehe, don't worry about that, you can't be a gold digger if you are already rich" He giggled at the thought and how cute she was for thinking about stuff like that. Rin then hears her last question and he almost falls fully in the water by what she asked all of a sudden. "Is that a number that you really want to know? I wouldn't worry about it, I like you. You are different then my last girlfriends"

@Pretty-Setsu
Jan 24, 2017 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

"do not tell me you had much more than i can imagine?" Setsu smiled and looked at him "no numbers are not important i just wanted to ask, because your kissing feels good.. and.. i can say you know how to make girls like you" she said and hug his neck and smiled "i just want to be a different from other of your old girlfriends" she said and kissed his cheek and looked at his eyes, as she hug him even more as her breast was against his chest and than said "so i end up liking a boys who has too much girlfriends... just like Shikio" she said and smiled
@CuddlyAngel15
Setsu_KaJan 25, 2017 1:54 PM
Jan 24, 2017 3:49 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

"This is a charming place" I laughed, being that I felt just a moment ago that I couldn't be more amazed- this place was certainly over the top of the top. Though I liked it none the less, I even felt like jump right in the pool though that would be foolish of me but it floated in my head as I circled the area.
"Can't even begin to imagine the people who go here-" I only got a scholarship ride but thinking of others here put my mind in a scramble
"Wealthiest Elites" I fidgeted with a coin in my right hand
"Smartest students" I added, I flipped the coin into the air with my thumb
"And prized athletes" Catching the coin I found a chair, a quite comfortable one at that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2017 8:24 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

"That depends on what number you imagine," he said with a slight chuckle. He then got splashed from behind when a guy(Clyde) jumped into the water. "Hey man, watch your splashes, they could have ruined a perfect moment for me" he said while giggling a bit. He looked at setsu and then at Cyde "are you also new to this school?"
Jan 24, 2017 9:54 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

Before I knew It I was in the pool, damn my clothes. I heard another kid (Rin) from the side
"Oh yeah sorry about that" I rubbed my head chuckling lightly, as I looked over to get a better look I notice the kid had deep blues eyes- he probably was a playboy in the school much like my older brother back home. He (Rin) asked a question.
"Yeah I'm new around here" I laughed lightly again, I waved my hands in the water
"Could you tell?" I smiled and looked at myself in the water, he probably could and I began to laugh to myself

@CuddlyAngel15
ConstantHypnosisJan 24, 2017 10:34 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2017 1:57 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15
"well because you look so good in this.. more than..10?" she said and smiled as got splashed from front when a Clyde jumped into the water. as rin said to be a caraful as she smiled "do not get engry mister president-san... you have already been wet" she said and smiled to him "so.. why you choose this school Rin?"
Jan 25, 2017 10:30 PM
Mar 2014
Clyde

Ah hell did she just say president- it would be a shame if I told ma I got kicked out so soon
"President huh-" I looked around slowly backing away from the two, I must have stepped into a situation that has started developing already. I chuckled to cover my awkwardness
"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupted you two" I waved my hands in front of me they seemed to be a couple or at least to me- never have i been good at reading the room
"I'll be going now" I smiled to both of them and hopped out the pool
(Exited to School Garden)
Jan 26, 2017 1:31 AM

Sep 2014
Sumiko Nakahara

Zack pointed out she was still in a swimsuit which she then blushed a bit that she didn't notice. "Ya your right I will be right back." Sumiko would say giggling. She would then get dressed back into her clothes and then she would take Zack's hand and head to the mall. (Heads to the Mall)

@Zeno
Jan 28, 2017 1:21 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin watched as clyde soon left after talking to them. "Why don't we go to the shopping Center and buy our formal wear for the ball. We can do that in a bit" He grabbed setsu and pulled her close. "For now, all I want to do is spend some time with you and get to know more about the things you like and dislike. What is your favorite food?"
Jan 28, 2017 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

setsu looked at him and smiled he even went closer to her, Rin was too handsome and he knew what he wanted and was super smart, his kiss was making her heart beating fast and of course Setsu liked all this "you said shopping? i love shopping... and i may end up buying much more than one dress" She said and smiled as Rin grabbed setsu and pulled her close, even thought it was happening all the time she was still blushing because of him getting closer to her face "well i want o know you much more too... even thought i do not know you much i still think i know you really good... i said something weard and about food i like meat...stake and staff like that.. what about you? what's your hobby other than traveling?"
she said and smiled a little and looked at his eyes as put her hands around him neck as suddanly push his shoulders so she could push him in water as let him go as he dive out she looked at him and laught and then swim a little away afried he would not do the same "ha ha ha sorry rin i could not holed back.. you was so cute.. i thought you wanted to dive in water" she laught again
Jan 28, 2017 2:16 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin grabbed Setsu's butt since it was beneath the water and no one could really see what was happening from there chest down. "ehh, I know how girls are with shopping. We can take as long as you want. Just let me pick somethings for you to try on, Things that I would love to see you wearing." He giggles a bit while looking at her. Despite being so nervous at first, it did look like setsu was starting to get used to his company. She was still blushing, which was cute but her reactions also showed that she was interested in him. "ehh? so you like meats? That is pretty cool, I also like meats and seafood as well as pasta. I love to play sports, its my favorite hobby. Do you like any sports? Just as he was enjoying her conversation, she pulled him into the water and he went deep under. It didn't really take him long to swim up and be next to setsu. he giggles as he was close to her, "well, you got me! but you better prepare for the consequences sweetheart"
Jan 28, 2017 2:46 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

as soon as he grubbed her ass she looked at him and blushed even more "s-stop it... bakaa" she said as her face was super red just like a tomato, and after that some other staff happened and now Rin was going to get revenge on setsu "ha ha ha.. i thought it was my revenge what happened few min ago.. under the water" she meant when he grabbed her ass as she smiled "well kinda... i am not into football and staff, but i like tennis and sport where is shootings from gun or bow.. i like music but i hate opera or ballet.. even thought my mom takes me there all the time.." she said as looked at Rin and smiled "but now i like something else too, but for now i do not know should i call it hobby, what i like to do my free time.. or... just something else" she said looking at his eyes "but yea you are right.. we should go to mall or i think you will something to me here as an revenge"
Jan 28, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

"well if that was the reason why you pushed me into the water than it was more than worth it." he says as he remembers the softness and firmness of her butt. Rin looked into setsu's eyes then licked her hear seductively. He then whispered into her ears. "no need to be so shy, beautiful. You have a great body, let's embrace that"
Setsu then started to let go and start talking about what she licked and disliked. "well, I am not really into tennis but I do like sports like basketball and soccer. I don't mind getting rough and playing a sport like football. Although I wouldn't mind playing tennis with you or beach volleyball. I think that would be fun.. loser has to strip" he said that last part jokengly and teasing setsu a bit. "alright let's go" he said this but instead he glomped setsu and made them both go inside the water. He kept hold of her the whole time than swam up. "haha, gocha. Now we can leave"
Sakura_megamiJan 28, 2017 10:46 PM
Jan 28, 2017 4:06 PM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

Setsu looked at him as got blush again "amooo rin-kun.. you are teathing me even more than beafor..moo" she saisd as looked at him wit cute eyes "its not like i do not know that i have good body. But..n.n.noone touched it.. like that.. so.. um.. "as she blush even more. But then she slowly clam down and take a deep breath "no. I do not like that why would i strip?" She said and sign "do not tell me you are a prevent who is raping girls" she said with a seriouse face but she vould not hold and started laughing.. of course it was a joke. And then after staff she swim close to pool wall so sge could get outfrom water after all they should go to the mall to buy dress
Sakura_megamiJan 28, 2017 10:44 PM
Jan 28, 2017 10:48 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin got a bit scared when setsu started to call him a pervert, but luckly for him, she soon started laughing and stated that she was joking. "Are you trying to give me a hard attack or something? He sighs in relief before getting out of the water and extending out his hand in order to help her.
Jan 29, 2017 3:06 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15
"Ha ha ha aoeey but at that time i liked your scared face it was cute too" she said ans holed his hand and went out of water as she looked baxk at him and amiles "ok i will change cloth and lets go om mall" she said as smiled swewtly and walk in changing room to changed back to her cloth
Setsu_KaFeb 1, 2017 2:47 AM
Jan 31, 2017 4:08 PM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin was a bit surprised when she called him cute, he blushed a bit and turned away so that setsu wouldn't notice. "I would say that you are the cute one, not me." Setsu then took off to go change out of her bikini. He decided to do the same and he went to go change. He put on his school uniform and throw his swim shorts away. In the end, he could just buy a new one when needed and it beats having to carry it around. A while later he went to way for setsu by the pool water.
Feb 1, 2017 2:46 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

seetsu change her bikini and put on her uniform as walk out to pool as she saw rin was already there as she remember he said she was cute more than him and smiled a little for herself as walk closer "Rin... i'm done.. should we go?" she said touching his hands
Feb 2, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2016
Rin Takayami

Rin took setsu's hand and they both left the pool and headed for the shopping area.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.