My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline

Jan 21, 2017 5:01 AM

Setsu
@Raiores

Setsu walk out of the music room and walked in hallway as suddanly she hear rai's voice and looked back "i am ok just on a bad mood..." she said as looked at music room "you saiid i was wrong but i really do not get what i did wrong.. even if he has complex of human... i cans tee that he has any problems... and it makes me angry, he is acting like this so he get more attantion or something?" she said as take a deep breath "even you guys talked him and even he is back to club but i feel that he is rude to me. and i hate it.." she said and looked at him "or maybe it's only my imaginations... i just hate when someone act like this... want other to pitty him... i just neet to take presh ear.." she said and looked at Rai again

Jan 21, 2017 5:59 AM

@pretty-setsu
Rai

you're wrong setsu.He does have problems and you shouldn't have talked to him like that.He isn't trying to get attention.He doesn't want to be rude to you.and he doesn't want us to pitty him.or may be he does.but he needs us to.I know that because he stopped for a moment I was once like him.or I almost became like him.it's difficult to not have friends.and it's worse when you don't know that it's difficult.you should treat him better than that
Modified by Raiores, Jan 21, 2017 7:33 AM

Jan 21, 2017 11:07 PM

Setsu
@Raiores
"hey... stop it ok? so what? i had no friends too, you are my first friend too you know?" she said and take a deep breath "listen if we start pitting him it will be even worth for him.. you said he has a problems? wait who does not have problems? talk like what? i told him to introdiuce his self as he said he was not good at talking and talked about a girl... and i told truth.. i am not interesting about that girl... i asked his name and a little about himself and he again started talking about a girl... okey he do not want to be a rude i get it.. and you think i want to be a rude? and yes... i think he wants to get pity, and he is not strong at all.. so if you want to help him than let him understand no one likes boys like him, and i will never pity him just because he is good at Music. and never tell me to be a nice.. i am always nice, if you would not make me angry" said setsu looking at Rai

Jan 22, 2017 3:17 AM

@pretty-setsu
Rai

even if you didn't have friends his case is different.you did at leaat talk to someone.there must've been someone you could talk to.he didn't.he liked music and made it his only friend.I dint say you putty him just treat him like you would treat anyone else.he does have problems and they're not like anyone else's.I do realize he should introduce himself better.I know it's his fault there.but he can't introduce himself any better.I'm not saying you want to be rude to him but even if you don't want to you still are rude to him.and I'm not saying you pitty him for his good music.just as you said he isn't strong.pitty him for that.people don't like boys like him.so should we not like him like others or help him change?what do you think?
Modified by Raiores, Jan 22, 2017 3:27 AM

Jan 22, 2017 3:39 AM

"rai.. sorry but i cant lie.. i will always say what i feel and think... i do not like him because he is like it... well as long as he is good at music it's ok... but do not tell me to pity him... i hate it" she said and looked at other side "if you telling me to pity him you should tell him to be more strong too.. if he start becoming strong i will start pitting him" she said and smiled "i am going... i had enought... bye.. and have fun pitting him" she said and cintenue walking

Jan 22, 2017 4:05 AM

ok setsu he smiled and then continued I'll try make him stronger and you treat him better.I'll see you later probably he then went back to the club
rai left the area

Feb 2, 2017 2:56 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would exit the cafeteria with Jack, Nina, and Atlas. There would be some stairs and two directions where they could go. "Which way should we go?" Natsumi asked.

@Krop-Tor
@ForgottenSin

Feb 2, 2017 3:15 PM

Atlas

Since we are at the bottom floor, we should finish looking around this floor first. Then we can go up. How about... right? He would say this remembering the map to the school. If they went right they would eventually loop back to the stairs.

Feb 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Jack had his arm around Natsumi relaxing a bit while Nina was lagging behind fidgeting with her tech again

Feb 2, 2017 9:12 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. "That sounds good to me!" Natsumi said. She would blush at Jack putting his arm around her, but she was used to it so she didn't blush that much. They would start walking to the right trying to find all of their classrooms. She would find one of her classrooms "This is one of my classrooms, I'm glad I brought my classroom list with me, or else I wouldn't have known." Natsumi said, with a smile

@Krop-Tor
@ForgottenSin

(I had no idea what else to to do in the time I have... so here ya go...)

Feb 3, 2017 9:44 AM

Atlas

Atlas would nod. Ah, I see. I do wonder what we will be studying here. I hope it isnt anything I already know. He would say this and continue walking with the group. Eventually, they would walk across the science room. Atlas checks if it was unlocked and opened the door. He walked inside the vacant room and checked out the equipment. One of the things i was worried about is the science equipment. Not only standard gear, but things I haven't even used are here. Im really looking forward to this. He would walk out of the room and close the door after you all left as well.

Feb 3, 2017 6:59 PM

Nina immediately got to looking around while Jack would stay by Natsumi relaxing a little bit

Feb 4, 2017 7:47 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would look around the science room, she would notice one of those fake skeletons in the corner. Once they were done looking and left the room, they would comtinuie walking, until they found another important classroom.They would pass by almost all of her classes,I've found most of my classrooms, I just need to find the art and math room, which might be upstairs, so should we head that way? Natsumi asked.

Feb 4, 2017 9:23 PM

Atlas

I dont mind at all. In fact the path we took will loop back to the stairs. So lets head that way. Its good to get to know your way around before its time to start. So lets take this time to find our way around and familiarize ourselves with the campus. I also want to learn who I should approach about clubs. As I doubt they have the club I want to join. He would say this as he walked with them. He did want to see the art room. He wondered if it had sculpting tools and gear. That hard to find in an academy.

@Emilycat12
Modified by Darth_Lewdious, Feb 8, 2017 3:18 PM

Feb 8, 2017 5:06 AM

Emilycat12 said:
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would look around the science room, she would notice one of those fake skeletons in the corner. Once they were done looking and left the room, they would comtinuie walking, until they found another important classroom.They would pass by almost all of her classes,I've found most of my classrooms, I just need to find the art and math room, which might be upstairs, so should we head that way? Natsumi asked.

Nina would have stayed although Jack went with Natsumi looking around "this school is bigger then I expected " he stated calmly

Feb 8, 2017 4:51 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"That is very convenient." Natsumi would reply. She would nod to Atlas saying its good to get to know the way around and the campus. "You could probably talk to one of the teachers or someone in the student council about clubs. Which club would you want to join, or make if you were to join one?"Natsumi asked Atlas. "I agree, it is quite large, hopefully we can remember where everything is easily." Natsumi would respond to Jack. Natsumi would notice that Nina would stay in the science room, which didn't surprise her.

@Krop-Tor

@ForgottenSin
Modified by Emilycat12, Feb 9, 2017 9:04 PM

Feb 9, 2017 5:29 PM

I enter the hallway and see people chatting and I continue walking through the hallway.

Feb 9, 2017 9:20 PM

Atlas

The Perfection Club. A club where members strive to achieve perfection in all that they do, and all that they are. Its my goal to become perfect in all that I do and am. I think making a club where people can strive for perfection is a good idea. Thats the club I want to make. He would say this with confidence, and hope that it becomes a reality.

Feb 10, 2017 8:43 PM

Nina eventually caught up but she was out of breath "s-sorry!!" She said quickly causing Jack to smile "I don't really know a club I want to make or join" he stated calmly

Feb 15, 2017 11:07 AM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"A perfection club? That sounds fun." Natsumi said to Atlas. She would giggle a llittle when she saw Nina running back from the science room. "What if you made a club Jack, you could make it a car repair club. Or something like that." Natsumi suggested to Jack. "I myself am in the hostess club, although I don't know exactly what I would do in that club." Natsumi would say. She would continue walking with them finding almost all of the important classes.

@Krop-Tor
@ForgottenSin
Modified by Emilycat12, Feb 27, 2017 9:41 PM

Feb 16, 2017 8:55 PM

Atlas

He would smile at the compliment. Thank you. I do hope that it will become something good. Six days later A few minutes later, Nina came running up to them apologizing. No problem at all. We were just talking about clubs. Nina, what club do you plan on joining? He would ask, hoping to get her thoughts. Just trying to start conversation.

@EmilyCat12
Modified by Darth_Lewdious, Feb 16, 2017 9:06 PM

Apr 15, 2017 1:22 PM
(@Krop-Tor waiting on u bud ;D)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 27, 2017 9:57 AM

Sorry but this club sorta died but I'll make a post if anyones still rping here

Jack let out a calm and relaxed little sigh "then i would be stuck paying for materials .... Im not made of money i wish i was though" he said to Natsumi

Nina shrugged "something to do with what my interest is maybe" she said calmly stretching still catching her breath

Apr 28, 2017 11:56 PM

Krop-Tor said:
We have been waiting for you since my last post m8. Thats why the club is dead o-o

i went took a break from MyAnimeList sorry >.<

Apr 29, 2017 9:59 AM

ForgottenSin said:
Sorry but this club sorta died but I'll make a post if anyones still rping here
Jack let out a calm and relaxed little sigh "then i would be stuck paying for materials .... Im not made of money i wish i was though" he said to Natsumi
Nina shrugged "something to do with what my interest is maybe" she said calmly stretching still catching her breath

Already did

Apr 29, 2017 11:41 AM

>.<
I didnt see that.

@Emilycat12
I think its your turn then? I think we should delete our OOC comments now Sin.

May 1, 2017 10:59 AM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"I thought the school gave funds for clubs to the students??" Natsumi would reply to Jack. They would almost be finished walking around the second floor of the school building. Natsumi would continue to walk with them until one of them found a place they wanted to go.

(How many floors are going to be in this building???)

May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

Atlas

He would nod. I heard that as well. After all, not everyone here is rich. Some are simply just plain geniuses. He would say that and then they would loop around to where they have already been. Well, I think that is everything. We have explored it all.