Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 19, 2016 5:37 PM

The entrance is a marvelous sight. It would fill you up with hope. You could socialize with you classmates and eat lunch.
Modified by Muffinizer, Dec 22, 2016 8:26 PM

Dec 20, 2016 9:52 AM

Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian would like always be sitting under one of the trees away from the people as always, he did not enjoy being with people whom he did not like as a person and was just sitting there eating his lunch quietly in the shadow. It would be quite weird to see him wear a scarf at this weather, but it was a very thin one so it did not affect him at all and was just there because he likes wearing a scarf.

Dec 20, 2016 10:11 AM

Snow

Snow sat at the ledge of the fountain. She took out her lunch started eating there. The boat had arrived and everyone was getting off. Few people sat at the fountain. Most of her new classmates were looking fir their friends. She took a bite out of her Tuna sandwich. ¨ Hmph. I guess... it is just only me here. ¨ Soon, they would go to the auditorium so they could get their classes and dorm numbers. Even the Juniors and Seniors had to go get their new rooms. Snow had come late so she didn´t know the rules of this place.

Dec 20, 2016 11:01 AM

Setsu and Shikio

a limo walked close of entrance as someone open the door and Setsu walked out and soon Shikio walk out too and looked at school and this is what you wished Setsu? is not this place looking boring? and why the hell i am here..." Said Shikio and looked at Setsu "come on bro.. you will like this place... everything is so nice" said Setsu and smiled around, after all her dream was coming true as Shikio was not too happy about it.. you know i hate this rich people acting so nice and polite.. even thought they are alll fox.. setsu looked at him you think i am fox too as she ooked at him as she walk closer to Shikio and smiled as wisphered in his ear but look nii-chan.. here will be so many pretty girls.. and all of them virgins" said Setsu and smiled as shikio looked around and put his arm around her "you are virgin too.. should i do it with you too? little fox-sama?" as Shikio said it and Setsu get blushed and pushed him a hand and looked at the school no you cant she said as looked around and noticed a girl who was eating wow, she is so cute... as Shikio looked at Snow

Dec 20, 2016 11:07 AM
Jess Ziya

Suddenly a loud roaring noise would be heard. The screeching of tires could be heard as a very nice looking motorcycle pulled up to the school gates. Jess stepped off and took her helmet off. SHe shook her head as her wavy black hair went back and forth. Many would recognize her as the actress she was known as but none would know of her dark past. She would take her suitcase off the back of her motorcycle and walk up to the people close by.
"Yo what's up? The name's Jess Ziya. And yes, I am indeed that one actress"

Dec 20, 2016 11:56 AM

Alice Charlotte

Alice stood outside the school entrance, fidgeting nervously despite her best efforts to stop. The trip to explore Sunset Island had been a long and difficult one. She did travel in her dad's private airplane but that didn't stop her motion sickness from getting the best of her. Alice's hands were shaking as she played with a small piece of her hair. She didn't know why she was so nervous, she had been waiting her whole life for this. Alice had heard al ot of rumors about Sunset Island and she was so anxious to check it out. She took a deep breath as she started to walk down the flowery path towards the school. Her long blonde hair was waving in the wind. she could see some other new students [and couldn't help but smile. "hello everyone, My name is Alice Charlotte. It is so exciting to see so many new faces"

Dec 20, 2016 12:01 PM

Snow

Snow finishes up her sandwich. She sees her brother. ¨ONEE~KUN! ¨ She ran up to the shrubbery, hugging her brother.
Nicolas De´Verasis

Nico falls back and hits his head on the wall. ¨ Ay, Snow. Snow snow snow. Can you stop hugging me. ¨ Snow giggles. As she let go, Nico held up a letter. ¨Snow, this is your lunch funds. Now, spend it wisely. ¨ Snow giggles then runs off to the fountain to grab her bag.

Dec 20, 2016 12:02 PM

Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian would be looking at the students whom were gathering at the fountain it seemed that most of them were pretty famous however he would rather not go to them and did not approach he would be looking at them as he was sitting on the ground. He wondered what he should do as he was eating his lunch, while he could approach them he would rather not as he did not like approach somebody to only have it be a rude person or somebody whom will bully him for being well not so social.

Dec 20, 2016 12:08 PM

Principal White

He cleared his voice. ¨ AHEM! May I have your attention please? ¨ Once all the students look at him, he will start to lead them to the auditorium after a quick speech. Blah blah blah blah blah blah... follow me kids.

~Everyone, after you react to the message, go to the auditorium.~
Modified by Muffinizer, Dec 20, 2016 12:12 PM

Dec 20, 2016 12:10 PM

Alice Charlotte

Upon looking at everyone, her eyes focused on a boy who was sitting by himself. Alice decided to approach the boy and walked towards him. She walked towards sebastians and stood right in front of him. "Ok! I have decided" She said pointing towards the boy. "As of this moment, you will be my friend!" Alice giggled a bit before sqatting down and looking at him. "so? are you gonna tell me what your name is?"

Dec 20, 2016 12:11 PM

Setsu and Shikio

Shikio and setsu was standing and looking at principal. shikio was already bored by standing there, it was too annoing pace for him, but as hor setsu shewas super happy bying here

Dec 20, 2016 12:14 PM

Snow

Snow grabs her bag and starts to follow the crowd of students. The students squeezed her out. She fell down on the ground. Nico giggles. Snow sits on the ground until everyone passes her so she won´t get pushed around.

Dec 20, 2016 12:17 PM

Setsu and Shikio

shikio and Setsu were waking, as they saw a girl sitting on the ground. Setsu ran towards her and Shikio helped her stang up "hey.. are you hurt"? asked setsu "are you an idiot? sitting on the ground like that, little lady?" said Shikio as he looked at the girl. Much to his suprise, it was the same girl from a few minutes ago
Modified by Sakura_megami, Dec 20, 2016 12:22 PM

Dec 20, 2016 12:19 PM

Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian was sitting on the ground listening to the principal when he was finally done he would suddenly be approached by one of the girls whom was talking with the others by the fountain from before. He would look at her while he was sitting in the shadow of the tree and she suddenly out of nowhere declared him her friend before squatting down and looking at him, afterwards she would ask for him name. He would reply to her by saying ''Umm... sure.. the name is Sebastian''.

Dec 20, 2016 12:23 PM

Snow

Snow nods then runs after her brother. ¨ THANKS FOR HELPING!!¨

~Snow has left the Area~

Dec 20, 2016 12:25 PM

Setsu and Shikio

Setsu looked at Shikio you are really idiot.. do not talk with her like it.. you are too rude as aways! and she run away,,, how can we have friends if you end up to be a rude?" Shikio looked at her but what? i was telling truth.. why would a smart girl sit on the ground? shit..so annoing.. and if you want friends then find them i do not care about them you know...shit! said Shikio and contenew waking

Dec 20, 2016 12:27 PM

Alice Charlotte

"Alrighty Sebastian, It is nice to meet you. Let us follow the others before we end up not knowing what to do on our first day." Alice smiled brightly at sebastian and extended her hand in order to help him up.

Dec 20, 2016 12:31 PM

Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian would grab Alice's hand, he found that she was seeming pretty nice until now, but he did not have to believe everything at first sight but he can hope she is truly this nice. He would stand up and would look at her before saying ''Well then i guess we can go to the auditorium'', he was prepared to leave the area when she was gonna do so as well, so if she left he would follow her.

Dec 20, 2016 12:33 PM
Jess Ziya

She saw all the events happening before her not knowing what to exactly make of it. She sighed and walked on coming in between Setsu and Shikio
"You two shouldn't fight as brother and sister you know. Last time I had that happening someone died. Literally."
She laughed a bit and let go of them
"Just kidding... but someoen did end up getting hurt badly"

Dec 20, 2016 12:35 PM

Alice Charlotte

Alice let go of sebastian's hand as soon as he was up on his feet. She looked towards her right at him before walking side by side with him towards the auditorium. She left the school entrance.

Dec 20, 2016 12:38 PM

Setsu and Shikio

Suddany a girl walked closer and looked a her wait.. you... i have seen you somewhere right?" she said looking at her as she smiled "that idiot.. is not my real brother, and no mater how we fight we will not hurt etchother.. by the way i am Setsu, nice to meet you" she said and smiled. Shikio was a little far as he looked back and saw Setsu was talking with a gir as he stand to wait them Setsu do not get lost you dumb idiot as he looked at a girl who was next to setsu "yo... i saw your motorbike it was cool.. you have a good taste" said Shikio

Dec 20, 2016 12:41 PM
Jess Ziya
She giggled and listened to Setsu talking. She recognized her and then told ehr the guy wasn't her real brother
"Well you might recognize me from some horror movies or television advertisements. The name is Jess by the way. Also, you and him look quite similar.[
She looked back at Shikio and winked at him
"Thank you good sir. That baby has been in my ownership for quite a long time now and she still runs like I bought her today"

Dec 20, 2016 12:49 PM

Setsu and Shikio

Shikio smirked "yea.. it looks cool, if there are many people like you in this place it will be not as boring as i thought" said Shikio and looked at Setsu who was a little worried "b-b-by the way... i w-w-watched your movies... you..are playing pretty good" she said after all she did not knew what to say it was kinda first person who talked them in this place and wanted to have friends. Shikio could not hold and laugh "do not worry setsu she will not kill you or scare you in real life... and you do not need to compliment everyone who you want to be your friend just be yourself" he said and looked at Ziya "i am Shikio... et's rock this pace" she wink her and show tounge to her but suddanly setsu lokked at them guys.. we should run to Auditorium.. or we will be late.....shit.. i am never late.. RUN" as Setsu started runing.. and Shikio looking at her what the hell..
Modified by Pretty-Setsu, Dec 20, 2016 12:52 PM

Dec 20, 2016 1:03 PM
Jess Ziya
She grinned and lifted Setsu up onto her shoulder and looked back towards Shikio
"Lets roll big boy. You don't wanna be late on your first day now do you?"
She giggled and ran off with Setsu on her shoulder into the Auditorium. With this they left the area

Dec 20, 2016 1:06 PM

Setsu and Shikio

Setsu "kyaaa" as Jess take her on her shoulder and Shikio looked really shoked "what...the...." he shake his head and run after them

Dec 21, 2016 7:19 AM

Matthew Belcher

Matthew stretched himself after getting out of the ship. "At times like these I remember how good it is to have something solid under your feet. Sheesh...Well, at least I won't be boarding one of those again for some time...I hope..."
He tool the letter out of his pocket once again. "Two weeks before class starts, huh? That's quite some time. Guess I'll have to make it count."
Turning the letter around, he checked the dorm in which he would be staying. Building 1, Freshman dorm 4. Easy. He started walking through the school grounds, looking around and trying to find the dorms or someone who could give him directions.The latter was a miss, as the entrance was empty. Matthew checked his watch and understood why. He had most likely missed the entrance speech. "Ah well, nothing I could have done about it. The captain was late to his job, after all. Guess I'll just have to keep looking, then.
Matthew left the area

Dec 21, 2016 7:42 PM
Nifly Gord

As Nifly walks away from the the helicopter, she goes toward the fountain and throws a coin at the bottom. She turned around and glared at her father saying,"I won't let you down". Then she told her servant to put all her stuff at her dorm as she left the place going to the office.
Modified by RiriaMAL, Dec 21, 2016 8:10 PM

Dec 22, 2016 4:56 AM

Rex Star

Would walk in and look around. It was a nice place and he work hard to get here. He wounders how many got here becuse of money vs hard work.

Dec 22, 2016 8:12 PM

Lumiere Starkmann

Lumiere would arrive via limo. Her parents would wave goodbye as they drove off to the mall. As she gets out, her parents gave her some money. Her mother whispered, " Your gonna have to take the helicopter. " She nodded and walked away. The only thing visible was the shimmer in her white hair.

Luimere had left the area.
Modified by Muffinizer, Dec 23, 2016 5:01 PM

Dec 22, 2016 8:25 PM

CuddlyAngel15 said:

The cafeteria is a marvelous sight. It would fill you up with hope. You could socialize with you classmates and eat lunch.

wtf....

Ace would arrive looking around curiously before taking out a notebook and beginning to draw the people there

Dec 23, 2016 2:38 PM

Sebastian Granhiert

Sebastian would have arrived back from his dinner with his father and had slept in the hotel there because his father insisted on having some bonding time together with him. He would be stepping out of his white limousine with 2 bodyguards which were there to protect him after looking around they would step back inside the limousine and it would drive away leaving him behind.

He would walk forward intending to go towards the dorms to go back to meet the two again after having left them so suddenly when he noticed someone drawing people there in a notebook. He did not really know what to find about it and just continued to walk in a calm pace away from the gate of the entrance with in his mind the intention to go somewhere else.
Modified by Byakugaran, Dec 23, 2016 4:04 PM

Dec 23, 2016 9:06 PM

Zerlin (Lin) Auge

As Lin got out of the small,average looking car that had brought her here,she noticed that she was probably late. That was to be expected,since her plane here had taken quite a while,and she wondered what type of people would be here. She was in the student council,but she didn't have to worry about that much right now,or so she thought,when she got a text telling her that a student had been assigned the wrong dorm,and that she should tell him.
With that,she left the area.
My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline

Dec 25, 2016 3:14 AM
Nifly Gord

Keith Oliver

"Mr. Oliver, if you may, please stop stalking me". " Now, now, darling, calm down", he said, while toughing her lips. Nifly glared at Keith and slapped him. "Continue to do so, and I will sue you for harassment". Keith didn't want to get his image ruined, so he stopped, but he suddenly kissed her...

Dec 25, 2016 3:19 AM
Andrew Mark

He dropped by the fountain to throw a coin and take pictures of the flowers, but he saw a No picture zone sign. When he stopped he saw 2 people kissing near the Fountain and asked a question "Um, are you guys a couple? I'm new here, heh."

@Sweetlili

Dec 25, 2016 3:39 AM
Nifly Gord

Keith Oliver

Nifly was totally lost by the kissed and got so pissed that after 3.4 secs during the kissed she pushed him away on the fountain. Then a guy asked them a question which made her even more mad. "You are feisty Ms. Gord. How about a glass of champagne tonight?" He said with a smirk. "How thoughtful of you Mr.Keith, your lips are what ever girl could ever want, but your unshamefulness made you quite unattractive. Thanks but no thanks for the champagne. As for you Mr. Andrew, yes I know who you are, and don't assume things so quickly without getting the right info again. This will be the last reminder for you. That is all". Nifly brushed the dust off her shoulders, fixed her untidy clothes and left the area.

@LelouchAddictz

Dec 25, 2016 3:52 AM
Andrew Mark

"Oh my. I have caused a scene". Andrew helped Keith out of the fountain, but Keith refused the help. "Who is she?"

@Sweetlili

Dec 25, 2016 3:58 AM
Keith Oliver

" That my junior schoolmate is Nifly Gord. She is said to be one of the most beautiful ladies of the world. I appreciate the hand, but I don't take them from low class peasants". Keith got out of the fountain and went to his dorm to dry and take a "beauty" nap.

@LelouchAddictz

Dec 25, 2016 4:02 AM
Andrew Mark

"Oh dear, sorry about that. Wow, she is beautiful". When Keith left Andrew also went to his dorm to start arranging things. He began feeling nauseous and had a feeling that he really liked Nifly.

Jan 3, 2017 11:46 AM

Shouta Tachibana

Shouta walks onto the school campus and looks around at his school. He felt relieved to see that it was pretty much as big as his family's house. He always enjoyed being at home cause he could walk around and enjoy so many things all in one house instead of going outside for them. Shouta stared up at the top of the school building and noticed there was a school balcony and decided that he would check that out when he could. He continued to look around the front entrance of the school and enjoying what was there.

Jan 3, 2017 9:45 PM

Shouta Tachibana

After Shouta finished looking around he decided he would head to the school library to see what they had there.

Leaves To School Library

Jan 4, 2017 3:42 PM

Megumi Tachibana

Megumi walks on onto the school campus. She saw how beautiful and amazing it was. She noticed lots of cute animals of in the garden playing around. She wanted to find her brother but the animals cuteness made her forget what she was going to do and decided to go chase after the one she thought was the cutest which was the white bunny. She chased after the bunny through the garden, until she caught up and started to pet and play with the bunny as well as shared her juice box with the bunny. #Newfriends

Jan 4, 2017 5:09 PM

Megumi Tachibana

Once Megumi is done playing with the cute bunny, she looks around a little more and finds the dorms.

Leaves to Dorm Building 1

Jan 8, 2017 1:02 AM

Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko walks onto the campus a looking around and comparing it to her familys university and also checking her dorm number. She decide to head straight to her dorm to make sure she got her bags put away before she got exhausted from holding them.

(Heads to Dorm 1)

Jan 8, 2017 8:50 AM

Ace would arrive soon with his sister Nina fidgeting with a odd cube of metal .... It worked like a rubiks cube but every time she threw it into the air it would shuffle itself. Ace sighed calmly "Im pretty sure the things done" he said

Jan 8, 2017 11:52 AM

Sumiko Nakahara

Walks out of the school building and out onto the campus to see if anyone new arrived as well as get more familiar with the front campus as well. She noticed a guy and a girl walking in and the girl was tossing a metal cube that looked like a copy of a rubiks cube.

Jan 9, 2017 11:34 AM

Zack

Zack would reach the entrance of the school and look around it, amazed by the overall apparel of the school. Genuinely impressed by his surroundings, he saw a girl by the entrance. He then began to think to himself. A glasses girl from the get go! I had a good feeling that this school would be filled with cute girls but now actually seeing one really gets my heart beating. I wonder what other kind of girls I'll run into. Hopefully it's not a full chick fest though...I do need some male friends. Hopefully everyone gets along now... she's all by herself...I wonder why? Maybe she's the serious type? With those thoughts in mind, Zack would walk over to Sumiko and wave while making his way over to her.

Hi! My name is Zack...uhm...what are you doing out here all alone? Zack would place his hands behind his head as he asked this.
Modified by Zeno, Jan 9, 2017 3:37 PM
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 9, 2017 3:34 PM

Sumiko Nakahara

Sumiko noticed a boy enter onto the campus who seemed to be thinking to himself. Then he started to walk up to her and then he began to introduce him self as well as asked her what she was doing. "Oooh... Um.. just kinda looking around the campus as well as see some of the new students enter the campus." Sumiko said blushing a little. She noticed he was probably the more laid back and cool type of guy which was kinda of her type, though she knew she couldn't judge him just by appearances. "By the way.. my name is... Sumiko Nakahara..." Sumiko continued thought still a bit flustered.

Jan 9, 2017 4:21 PM

Zack

As the girl responded, she seemed to have blushed. Zack's mind would blank for a moment before realizing what's going on. She then told him that her name was Sumiko Nakahara. Seeing how flustered she was made Zack want to tease her a bit. He would slowly bring his hand to her jaw line and raise her head so that they could make eye contact. So...how bad is your vision? Zack would then grin widely whether he was successful or not in raising her face.
Zen💀

Jan 9, 2017 4:49 PM

Sumiko Nakahara

Zack put his hand under Sumiko chin which caused her face to go full red. "My viiii..sion.... is.. none of your business... Ba...ka...! But if... you must know.... everything is like blurry dots without them.... except for certain signs along the ro...ad...." Sumiko said sputtering flustered and turning more red. Sumiko kinda liked that he was being kinda forward but there was no way she was going to admit that. She looked into Zacks eyes and they looked like an ocean staring right into her and his hair was a snow storm running over her eyes. She didn't know what to do or say anymore she stood stunned and grasping her hand behind her back trying to not shake.
Modified by Summarill, Jan 9, 2017 6:03 PM

Jan 9, 2017 5:53 PM

Zack

Zack would hold back a laugh at the amusing reaction he received. He would remove his hand and place his hands on his hips. Yeah...I guess it can be a real pain without them huh? Say Sumiko, what grade are you in? and club? It would be nice if we could become friends. Knowing at least one person here will make me a little more comfortable. What do you say? Friends? Zack would hold his hand out for a handshake and cock his head to the side until he got a answer. A Tsun and a glasses girl? She seems fun. Even her face has turned red...maybe I went too far?
Zen💀

Pages (2) [1] 2 »