New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 11, 2017 2:57 PM

Dec 2016
FuyuYurei said:
Name: FuyuYurei
NickName: Yuuna Yoshida
Personality: Yuuna is energetic and loves making friends. Her favorite things to do are read manga and play sports. Her favorite manga's are about sports as well as school.
A short summary of yourself: Yuuna's family owns one of the biggest restaurant chains in the nation with some restaurants even making their way to America. Her parents also own one of the biggest sports equipment manufacturers in the nation. Yuuna asked her dad if she could go to Sunset High and he said yes and the next week she was on a plane to Sunset Island High school.
Pic:

Ranking in school: A-
Grade: Freshmen
Club: Hostess
Dorm:(upon completion of your character, I will tell you the dorm #)

Approved!
She is in Freshman dorm 2,building 2!
My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline
Jan 11, 2017 9:24 PM

Feb 2012
Name: Demonic
Nick Name: Hana Makamoto
Personality: Hana is generally very quiet and reserved. She's shy and finds it difficult to speak to strangers as she is afraid of being judged and rarely voices her opinions, except for in particular circumstances where she feels as if her opinion needs to be heard. However if you manage to break her walls, she will begin to talk a lot more and can be seen as energetic or outgoing. She will most likely reply and be happy to talk if you approach her first, though she herself will most likely not approach many people.
A short summary of yourself: Hana grew up in a rich family and was generally known to be quite cheeky and outgoing as a child. Due to a certain group of friends that she had in her primary school and part of her high school years, she became quieter and less confident in herself as they constantly ignored and mistreated her.
Pic:

Ranking in school: A-B
Grade: 11
Club: Swim
PromiseJan 11, 2017 9:30 PM
thank you takiboob

Jan 11, 2017 9:29 PM

Sep 2014
Demonic said:
Nick Name: Hana Makamoto
Personality: Hana is generally very quiet and reserved. She's shy and finds it difficult to speak to strangers as she is afraid of being judged and rarely voices her opinions, except for in particular circumstances where she feels as if her opinion needs to be heard. However if you manage to break her walls, she will begin to talk a lot more and can be seen as energetic or outgoing. She will most likely reply and be happy to talk if you approach her first, though she herself will most likely not approach many people.
A short summary of yourself: Hana grew up in a rich family and was generally known to be quite cheeky and outgoing as a child. Due to a certain group of friends that she had in her primary school and part of her high school years, she became quieter and less confident in herself as they constantly ignored and mistreated her.
Pic:

Ranking in school: A-B
Club: Swim

Hana is in Junior dorm 3, building 2
SayuSummarillJan 11, 2017 9:43 PM
Jan 12, 2017 2:11 AM

Feb 2012
Nick Name: Kai Makamoto
Personality: Due to the fact that Kai has a younger sister, he is naturally very protective and hates it when try to get close to those whom he loves so he won't hesitate to chase them away. However, if he feels like the person doesn't feel like a threat to him or his loved ones or if he doesn't feel like they're trying to take them away from him, he is quite kind and cheerful and is always up for a bit of fun.
A short summary of yourself: Kai grew up in a rich family with his sister, Hana. He has always been an outgoing person and dearly loves himself sister. Unlike Hana, he was always loved by his friends and they constantly relied on him for support. Thanks to that, he developed leadership skills and is known to be responsible and dependable.
Pic:

Ranking in school: A
Grade: 12
Club: Host
PromiseJan 12, 2017 5:46 AM
thank you takiboob

Jan 12, 2017 1:27 PM

Sep 2014
Demonic said:
Nick Name: Kai Makamoto
Personality: Due to the fact that Kai has a younger sister, he is naturally very protective and hates it when try to get close to those whom he loves so he won't hesitate to chase them away. However, if he feels like the person doesn't feel like a threat to him or his loved ones or if he doesn't feel like they're trying to take them away from him, he is quite kind and cheerful and is always up for a bit of fun.
A short summary of yourself: Kai grew up in a rich family with his sister, Hana. He has always been an outgoing person and dearly loves himself sister. Unlike Hana, he was always loved by his friends and they constantly relied on him for support. Thanks to that, he developed leadership skills and is known to be responsible and dependable.
Pic:

Grade: 12
Kai is in Senior dorm 7, building 1
Jan 12, 2017 11:10 PM

Mar 2016
Name: @Krop-Tor ((For the love of god, do NOT call me Krop. You dont know how offensive that is in the original language :P))
NickName: Atlas
Personality: Possibly the most laid back person you could ever meet. And despite his refusal to study ANYTHING other than something that interests him personally, he somehow manages to ace EVERYTHING. The Guy is like a super-genius. He may seem a bit arrogant, but in reality, he tries to use his bragging to drive people to become better. A form of motivation. A desire to beat him in his element. In his heat, he is a great dude, A very big heart. Literally.
Bio: I may have gone a bit overboard.

Pic:

Ranking in school: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ ((So smart, he gets grades that dont exist :P))
Grade: 10
Club: None as of right now.
Dorm #: 6
Darth_LewdiousJan 13, 2017 8:23 AM
Jan 12, 2017 11:54 PM

Sep 2014
Krop-Tor said:
Name: @Krop-Tor ((For the love of god, do NOT call me Krop. You dont know how offensive that is in the original language :P))
NickName: Atlas
Personality: Possibly the most laid back person you could ever meet. And despite his refusal to study ANYTHING other than something that interests him personally, he somehow manages to ace EVERYTHING. The Guy is like a super-genius. He may seem a bit arrogant, but in reality, he tries to use his bragging to drive people to become better. A form of motivation. A desire to beat him in his element. In his heat, he is a great dude, A very big heart. Literally.
Bio: I may have gone a bit overboard.

Pic:

Ranking in school: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ ((So smart, he gets grades that dont exist :P))
Club: None as of right now.
Dorm:
Atlas will be in dorm 6, building 1
Jan 17, 2017 3:47 AM
Nov 2016
Name: xsilverwindx

NickName: Izumi Fukuda

Personality: Doesn't open up to new people at first, and may come across as shy and introverted, but with her close friends she can be loud and energetic. Sometimes she accidentally says something without thinking, but she's actually really sweet and lovable, and has an obsession with cute things.

A short summary of yourself: Izumi is on a art scholarship, and is very renowned in the art world. Ever since she was 7 years old, she'd won many painting competitions, and gained worldwide recognition. She decided to move to Sunset Island because she wanted a new start and wants to make new friends, since she doesn't have many friends back in her hometown. She looks up to her brother a lot, because he helped her through tough times and motivated her.

Pic: (The girl on the left)

Grade: 9
Club: She wants to join an art club, if there is one.
xsilverwindxJan 17, 2017 3:51 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2017 12:02 PM

Sep 2014
xsilverwindx said:
Name: xsilverwindx

NickName: Izumi Fukuda

Personality: Doesn't open up to new people at first, and may come across as shy and introverted, but with her close friends she can be loud and energetic. Sometimes she accidentally says something without thinking, but she's actually really sweet and lovable, and has an obsession with cute things.

A short summary of yourself: Izumi is on a art scholarship, and is very renowned in the art world. Ever since she was 7 years old, she'd won many painting competitions, and gained worldwide recognition. She decided to move to Sunset Island because she wanted a new start and wants to make new friends, since she doesn't have many friends back in her hometown. She looks up to her brother a lot, because he helped her through tough times and motivated her.

Pic: (The girl on the left)

Grade: 9
Club: She wants to join an art club, if there is one.

Izumi is in dorm 2, building 2. Also for the art club there isn't one currently but you can create one here ---> Create A Club
Jan 19, 2017 10:54 AM

Aug 2013
Name: Titanania
NickName:Titan
Personality: quiet, loves to sing and dance, loves to play musical instruments such as piano, guitar and violin
A short summary of yourself: Titan went to a poor school and wasn't very popular, his parents are divorced. Due to his parents being divorced he didn't have much time for others being bounced between his mother and father for custody. Titan wasn't happy growing up so he took to music, dancing and playing instruments. He would skip class daily to be in the music room where he would sit and play the piano, dance or even sing. Teachers would catch him in the music room and would pee to have him expelled from school but the principal refused them. In stead he offered an alternative to titan. He offered him a scholarship to a better school where he could practice his talents far more than he ever could there. This was what titan needed since he couldn't afford to be sent to collage or even a private school. His mom always worked to just support him and herself, his dad was always drunk in bars or never in the picture. Titan always helped his mom by picking up part time Jobs to help with bills, groceries  or whatever he could pitch in for. After hearing this titan immediantly told his mother as soon as he saw her. His mother began to cry tears of joy, but titan couldn't help but want to stay with her and make sure she was okay and had what she needed. She immediately encouraged him to go that she wanted nothing more than for titan to make better choices and to get ahead in life. Titan couldn't believe she was telling him to take it, he felt like it was a dream and he didn't want to wake up. For the first Time he and his mother where happy.
Pic:

Grade:10th
Club:music club
Dorm:
ZyphkinJan 20, 2017 12:34 PM
Jan 19, 2017 11:03 AM

Dec 2016

Approved! @Titanania
Sakura_megamiJan 19, 2017 11:22 AM
Jan 19, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
@CuddlyAngel15

What about the dorm? Also how many approvals are needed?
Jan 19, 2017 2:55 PM

Dec 2016
Titanania said:
Name: Titanania
NickName:Titan
Personality: quiet, loves to sing and dance, loves to play musical instruments such as piano, guitar and violin
A short summary of yourself: Titan went to a poor school and wasn't very popular, his parents are divorced. Due to his parents being divorced he didn't have much time for others being bounced between his mother and father for custody. Titan wasn't a happy growing up so he took to music, dancing and playing instruments. He would skip class daily to be in the music room where he would sit and play the piano, dance or even sing. Teachers would catch him in the music room and would pee to have him expelled from school but the principal refused them. In stead he offered an alternative to titan. He offered him a scholarship to a better school where he could practice his talents far more than he ever could there. This was what titan needed since he couldn't afford to be sent to collage or even a private school. His mom always worked to just support him and herself, his dad was always drunk in bars or never in the picture. Titan always helped his mom by picking up part time Jobs to help with bills, groceries  or whatever he could pitch in for. After hearing this titan immediantly told his mother as soon as he saw her. His mother began to cry tears of joy, but titan couldn't help but want to stay with her and make sure she was okay and had what she needed. She immediately encouraged him to go that she wanted nothing more than for titan to make better choices and to get ahead in life. Titan couldn't believe she was telling him to take it, he felt like it was a dream and he didn't want to wake up. For the first Time he and his mother where happy.
Pic:

Grade:11th
Club:music club
Dorm:

LelouchAddictz said:
Name: LelouchAddictz
Nickname: Andrew Mark
Personality: He is the biggest sweet heart in the school. Helps people in need and is patient. Also a big softy.
Short Summary: He grew up in a normal family,3 younger sisters and 3 older brothers. Okay, a BIG sibling family. He wasn't and isn't smart that much just average, but his parents got a promotion. They (85% became rich) had a good life because of that, and his parents sent him to Sunset Island for his education to improve. At first he wasn't really allowed to be in the school since he's not really rich, but his mother were friends with the friend of the principal.
Pic:

Ranking in School: D
Dorm:

These two have the same appearance,is that allowed?
And I can assign the dorm if you'd like
Only one approval is required!
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 20, 2017 12:31 PM

Aug 2013
@nyrura

I have made a few adjustments to my oc, i added the age since it was missing for some reason and i changed his grade and added a picture of him. Also i wouldnt mind if you did assign a dorm to my oc it would be much appreciated.
Jan 20, 2017 2:52 PM

Dec 2016
Titanania said:
@nyrura

I have made a few adjustments to my oc, i added the age since it was missing for some reason and i changed his grade and added a picture of him. Also i wouldnt mind if you did assign a dorm to my oc it would be much appreciated.

In that case,Re-Approved!
Titan is in Sophmore dorm 6,building 1!
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Jan 21, 2017 8:11 PM

Dec 2016
Name: Harley Violet
Personality: Harley is a stubborn, hot-headed girl and has a tsundere personality. She tends to be cold to people but that is only a front. She is a very soft and nice person at heart. She is the type that will be willing to do anything possible to help, just be ready to hear a few "baka" while she is helping you. Harley loves swimming and has a thing for always having a swimsuit on.
A short summary of yourself: Unlike most student's, Harley doesn't come from a privileged background. As a matter of fact, it is quite the opposite. She was born into a single father house hold and had to work for most of her life in order to support the house. Harley was very good at swimming and got a scholarship for Sunset Island High School. She was so happy about that she got into such a good school. She packed up all her things and left for the school.
Pic:

Ranking in school: [ like A student or B or C or whatever] {this is like grades you get}
Club: Swim, Music Club
Jan 22, 2017 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
Name: Star-Pixel
Nickname: Sonia Moriyama
Personality: Sonia is a Kind and optimistic girl. She can be a bit shy at first but will grow more confident overtime. She loves to play music mostly being good at the guitar and singing. She also likes video games and reading.
A short summary of yourself: Sonia is a Half Japanese and Half English due to her dad being Japanese and her mom is English. Sonia found out about sunset island high school online and always wished she could go there. one day she was entered into a music competition and impressed the judges. so one of them gave her a scholarship to the school for her talent in music.
Pic:

Ranking in school: B
Club: Music Please
SayuSummarillJan 22, 2017 9:27 AM
Jan 22, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2014
CuddlyAngel15 said:
Name: Harley Violet
Personality: Harley is a stubborn, hot-headed girl and has a tsundere personality. She tends to be cold to people but that is only a front. She is a very soft and nice person at heart. She is the type that will be willing to do anything possible to help, just be ready to hear a few "baka" while she is helping you. Harley loves swimming and has a thing for always having a swimsuit on.
A short summary of yourself: Unlike most student's, Harley doesn't come from a privileged background. As a matter of fact, it is quite the opposite. She was born into a single father house hold and had to work for most of her life in order to support the house. Harley was very good at swimming and got a scholarship for Sunset Island High School. She was so happy about that she got into such a good school. She packed up all her things and left for the school.
Pic:

Ranking in school: [ like A student or B or C or whatever] {this is like grades you get}
Club: Swim, Music Club

Harley is in Sophomore dorm 7, building 1
Jan 22, 2017 9:32 AM

Sep 2014
Star-Pixel said:
Name: Star-Pixel
Nickname: Sonia Moriyama
Personality: Sonia is a Kind and optimistic girl. She can be a bit shy at first but will grow more confident overtime. She loves to play music mostly being good at the guitar and singing. She also likes video games and reading.
A short summary of yourself: Sonia is a Half Japanese and Half English due to her dad being Japanese and her mom is English. Sonia found out about sunset island high school online and always wished she could go there. one day she was entered into a music competition and impressed the judges. so one of them gave her a scholarship to the school for her talent in music.
Pic:

Ranking in school: B
Club: Music Please

Sonia is in Freshmen dorm 2, building 2
Jan 22, 2017 1:41 PM

Jul 2011
Name: Zeno
NickName:Genji Sakai
Personality:Although he doesn't seem friendly at first and is majority of the time a tease. He's pretty nice at times when he's not being a total nuisance to society. He doesn't like doing what he's told and he doesn't like it when people tell him what to do although he is willing to make exceptions for those who care about him or people he trust. Outside of that he's surprisingly smart even though he practices skipping class as if it's his lifes purpose. It's possible he's just bored of school.

A short summary of yourself:

Pic:

Ranking in school: A when he tries.
Club:Music Club
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 22, 2017 2:13 PM

Dec 2016

Approved
Jan 23, 2017 5:01 PM

Feb 2015
Name: hlanden
Character Name: Michiko Takahashi
Personality:

A short summary of yourself:

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/tigmyYW.png
Ranking in school: A+
Grade: 9th
Club: Literature and/or Music club/s
Jan 23, 2017 5:18 PM

Dec 2016

Approved
Jan 23, 2017 5:24 PM

Feb 2015
@CuddlyAngel15

I think you forgot to tell me the dorm of my character.
Jan 23, 2017 10:24 PM

Sep 2014
CuddlyAngel15 said:

Approved
Genji is in Sophomore dorm 1, building 2
Jan 23, 2017 10:25 PM

Sep 2014
hlanden said:
@CuddlyAngel15

I think you forgot to tell me the dorm of my character.
Michiko is in Freshmen dorm 2, building 2
Jan 23, 2017 11:26 PM
Mar 2014
Name: ConstantDoom
NickName: Clyde Kingston
Personality: Clyde is a lighthearted boy always trying to see the brighter side but this allows him to be a procrastinator and not take anything too seriously. Seeming not to fully understand you? Yeah that's him.
A short summary of yourself: Clyde is from a small town with one younger sister and one older brother allowing him to be completive but also kind. He shows the same interest in just about everything making it seem as if he cares for nothing in particular but that's just the small town boy in him. He is godly at darts winning him a fabulous scholarship to a marvelous school, that took some convincing from his mother to go but now he is here.
Pic:

Ranking in school: B-
Club: Host Club
Dorm: 2, Building 2
ConstantHypnosisJan 26, 2017 1:28 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2017 12:52 AM

Sep 2014
ConstantDoom said:
Name: ConstantDoom
NickName: Clyde Kingston
Personality: Clyde is a lighthearted boy always trying to see the brighter side but this allows him to be a procrastinator and not take anytime too seriously. Seemings not to fully understand you? Yeah that's him.
A short summary of yourself: Clyde is from a small town with one younger sister and one older brother allowing him to be completive but also kind. He shows the same interest in just about everything making it seem as if he cares for nothing in particular but that's just the small town boy in him. He is godly at darts winning him a fabulous scholarship to a marvelous school, that took some convincing from his mother to go but now he is here.
Pic:

Ranking in school: B-
Club: Host Club
Dorm:
Clyde is in Sophomore dorm 2, building 2
Feb 9, 2017 5:09 PM
Jul 2016
Name: Charochan
Nickname: Charo
Personality: Charo is sweet, kind, and a helpful girl. She not alway confident about herself and she also not very smart. Sometimes she clumsy and she forget things.
A short summary of yourself: When Charo was little, she love to play with her sibling outside. She also help her mom cook foods and chores. Now she 18,She love watching anime, reading manga, and play video games, but she still like to do house work, cooking, and have fun with her friends. She also go to school and have a lot of friends that care for her and she care for them. She also try to study hard for her family and for her education.
Pics:

Ranking in school:B
Grade:11
Clubs: Hostess
Dorm:
charochanFeb 12, 2017 4:37 PM
Feb 9, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2016

Approved
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.