New
Dec 19, 2016 3:42 PM

Dec 2016
[b]Name:[/b] [this is the name on MAL]
[b]NickName:[/b][This is the name for RP]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]A short summary of yourself:[/b]can be as short as you want it to be but try to make it Atleast 2 sentences. incluse where your from a rich family or on a scholorship]
[b]Pic:[/b][put under spoiler tags]
Ranking in school: [ like A student or B or C or whatever] {this is like grades you get}
[b]Grade:[/b] (9-12)
[b]Club:[/b](host, hostess, swim)(pick 1 out of the available options or create one and try to get Atleast 3 members)(must ask B4 joinimg sc)
[b]Dorm:[/b](upon completion of your character, I will tell you the dorm #)

Urgent notice to new Characters being created!: Student council is now full and characters requesting to join will be denied.
SayuSummarillJan 11, 2017 12:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 19, 2016 8:05 PM

Nov 2016
Name: Muffinizer
NickName: Snow
Personality: Snow is a very outgoing person. She might be the most friendliness person you will ever know. Well, that is also the reason she is the most bullied girl in her grade.
A short summary of yourself: Snow was born into a rich family. Her family owns a very famous company. She begged her parents to let her go to Sunset Island. She just came this year. At first, she talked to no one. But people started to open up to her. She became part of the student council by teachers vote, not students. She was always on the honor roll and never got bad grades. People in the student council began to like her. So far, she has kept her identity a secret.
Pic:

Ranking in school: A
Grade: Freshman
Club: Student Council [ Vice President ]
Dorm:(upon completion of your character, I will tell you the dorm #)
MuffinizerDec 20, 2016 10:47 AM
Dec 19, 2016 8:13 PM

Dec 2016

Approved, your in dorm 1
Dec 19, 2016 9:33 PM

Dec 2016
Name: CuddlyAngel15
NickName: Alice Charlotte
Personality: When someone sees Alice they immediately think "innocence". That's exactly what Alice is; the picture of innocence. She's always happy and upbeat, and very friendly. She loves making new friends and is always just able to bring a smile to almost anyone's face. She's always cracking jokes, laughing, and smiling.
Alice is often described as an airhead. This is mostly just because she giggles a lot and she's always smiling and laughing and having fun. But it's not entirely true. She's actually fairly smart. No, she isn't the top of her class, but she does just fine.
she has the ability to bring a smile to almost anyone's face and make them laugh. She has lots of friends, and could be considered popular although she doesn't really care what people think of her. She's just always being herself and putting herself out there. She's fearless; unafraid of almost everything.
A short summary of yourself: Alice is a crane princess, she was born with everything a person could ever want. Her parents were considered the richest in all of europe so she always got what she wanted. She also had the love of both her parents which taught her to be humble despite all the richest alice had. As soon as rumors hit alice's ear about how fun Sunset Island was and how it was full of adventure, she had to go! She begged her parents to let her go and they enrolled her. Thus beginning Alice's journey in this school.
Pic:

Ranking: B
Grade: 9
Club: Hostess
Dorm:
Sakura_megamiDec 19, 2016 10:25 PM
Dec 19, 2016 10:14 PM

Dec 2016
Name: Geguri
Nick Name: Aylin Moreau
Personality: Harsh environments aside, Aylin would be the a special snowflake. She does like living in royalty, but enjoys the feel of being free. She would act like a wild card most of the time as she does like many things regular females her age wouldn't.
A short summary of yourself: Coming from rags to riches, she holds stocks of many famous brands such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, et cetera... under her name. Because of her personality, she uses logic to determine her decisions. She never really dreamed of going here, but went to establish the family name. She usually finds herself amazed at how much acquaintances she has made so far.
Pic:
Colored: Chestnut eyes, black hair, pale skin.
Grade: Sophomore
Club: Student Council Secretary
geguriDec 22, 2016 7:47 PM
Religion is a parasite, and the only way to exterminate it is to accept facts that can be proven by regular every day activities.
Dec 20, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2016
geguri said:
Name: Geguri
Nick Name: Aylin Moreau
Personality: Harsh environments aside, Aylin would be the a special snowflake. She does like living in royalty, but enjoys the feel of being free. She would act like a wild card most of the time as she does like many things regular females her age wouldn't.
A short summary of yourself: Coming from rags to riches, she holds stocks of many famous brands such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, et cetera... under her name. Because of her personality, she uses logic to determine her decisions. She never really dreamed of going here, but went to establish the family name. She usually finds herself amazed at how much acquaintances she has made so far.
Pic:
Colored: Chestnut eyes, black hair, pale skin.
Club: Student Council

You are in Dorm #2.
Approved by Admin
geguriDec 20, 2016 1:59 PM
Dec 20, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2016
CuddlyAngel15 said:
NickName: Alice Charlotte
Personality: When someone sees Alice they immediately think "innocence". That's exactly what Alice is; the picture of innocence. She's always happy and upbeat, and very friendly. She loves making new friends and is always just able to bring a smile to almost anyone's face. She's always cracking jokes, laughing, and smiling.
Alice is often described as an airhead. This is mostly just because she giggles a lot and she's always smiling and laughing and having fun. But it's not entirely true. She's actually fairly smart. No, she isn't the top of her class, but she does just fine.
she has the ability to bring a smile to almost anyone's face and make them laugh. She has lots of friends, and could be considered popular although she doesn't really care what people think of her. She's just always being herself and putting herself out there. She's fearless; unafraid of almost everything.
A short summary of yourself: Alice is a crane princess, she was born with everything a person could ever want. Her parents were considered the richest in all of europe so she always got what she wanted. She also had the love of both her parents which taught her to be humble despite all the richest alice had. As soon as rumors hit alice's ear about how fun Sunset Island was and how it was full of adventure, she had to go! She begged her parents to let her go and they enrolled her. Thus beginning Alice's journey in this school.
Pic:

Ranking: B
Club: Hostess
Dorm:

You are in Dorm #1 for your grade.
Approved By Admin
Dec 20, 2016 8:16 AM

Dec 2015
Name: Byakugaran
NickName: Sebastian Granheirt
Personality: He is a calm guy that most of the time speaks not at all or in short sentences, he rather is alone by himself then be with people he does not like and does not mind it.
A short summary of yourself:
Sebastian was born from your regular family, not too poor at least they do have a good amount of money and no money problems, but he is not from one of those rich ass families. However this all changed when his father had won a lottery ticket for a huge lottery, being the conservative and smart man his father is he would smartly use this money to buy stocks safely, of which one hit the mark making him have most of the stocks for a big company.

His father kept doing this until they had become the richest family of America as they had most of the stocks for many successful American companies, however Sebastian does not care for this and just prefers a normal family which can sit together at the table every night and have a nice dinner. Wanting Sebastian to become become a smart and influential man made him go to Sunset Island.
Pic:

Club: Student Council [Treasurer]
Dorm: N/A
ByakugaranJan 5, 2017 3:44 AM
Dec 20, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2016
Byakugaran said:
Name: Sebastian Granheirt
NickName: Scarfy
Personality: He is a calm guy that most of the time speaks not at all or in short sentences, he rather is alone by himself then be with people he does not like and does not mind it.
A short summary of yourself: Sebastian was born from your regular family, not too poor at least they do have a good amount of money and no money problems, but he is not from one of those rich ass families. However this all changed when his father had won a lottery ticket for a huge lottery being the conservative and smart man he is his father would smartly use this money to buy stocks safely and one of these hit the mark making him have most of the stocks for now one of the biggest companies because of their phones and laptops. His father expanded his influence and this ultimately lead to them Massing quite a large fortune, however Sebastian does not care for this and just prefers a normal family which can sit together at the table every night and have a nice dinner. His father wanting him to one day inherit the same way of business as him made him focus learning economics leading him to know how to deal with money quite well.
Pic:

Club: Student Council [Treasurer]
Dorm: N/A

Your dorm is room #3 in dorm house #1.
Approved by Admin
Dec 20, 2016 8:41 AM
Jul 2016
Name: @Jeani
NickName: Jess Ziya
Personality: Very kind and sweet on the outside but inside a bloodthirsty and insane killer.
A short summary of yourself: Jess was born into a rich family and went to a very prestigious school before. She landed her first job as model for a commercial but when she got older she got into acting. The actress life was big for her as she made millions at the age of sixteen. However her life took a dark turn when she was one day attacked by a stalker of hers. She used a metal pipe to kill him. However she enjoyed killing. A lot. So she kept on doing it eventually becoming a serial killer. She had to hide somewhere and with her money she bought herself it the Sunset High as part of the student council.
Pic:

Grade: 12
Club: Track team
Dorm:
Sakura_megamiDec 23, 2016 1:45 PM
Dec 20, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2016
Jeani said:
Name: @Jeani
NickName: Jess Ziya
Personality: Very kind and sweet on the outside but inside a bloodthirsty and insane killer.
A short summary of yourself: Jess was born into a rich family and went to a very prestigious school before. She landed her first job as model for a commercial but when she got older she got into acting. The actress life was big for her as she made millions at the age of sixteen. However her life took a dark turn when she was one day attacked by a stalker of hers. She used a metal pipe to kill him. However she enjoyed killing. A lot. So she kept on doing it eventually becoming a serial killer. She had to hide somewhere and with her money she bought herself itno Sunset High as part of the student council.
Pic:

Club: Student Council: Historian
Dorm: 1

Approved. I put you as Historian.
Approved by Admin
Dec 20, 2016 10:26 AM

Mar 2014
Name: Pretty-Setsu
NickName: Shikio
Personality: 'Perverted Prince,',He is a playboy who has sex with girls all the time and uses violence as a way to be entertained. want to be number one at fights.
A short summary of yourself: Shikio was grow up at a little house together with his mom. because all the time he was on street he was good at fighting, even thought he was good fighter he was smart too, but he was not good at schools, he was busy for studing, but if he wanted he could study pretty good... 1 year ago her mother fell ill and died after 3 month, Shikio become all alone in this world, without parants, and all he was doing was fighting and did not cared what would heppened to him, but 4 month ago police cough him and an old man walk to him and said he was his grandchild, and his mother what this old mans child, his mother did not wanted Shikio to know that he was from a rich family. well after that sheikio was taken from his place to another city, and he become a rich boy with bad personality. even thought he was now rich he still was troublemaker and he loves walking at night, fighting... playing with girls.. but soon his grandfather said he has to become a student of Sunset Island high school, because he was too troubelmaker. and Shikios mission was to protect his cousin who was going to be next head of his company.
Pic:[put under spoiler tags]

Ranking in school: C
Club: host
Dorm:

NickName: Setsu
Personality: She is reay kind girl who was studing all the time, loyal. she is shy girl but not all the time, she is cool simetimes and she is only one who can order Shikio around. and she is kinda angry when someone is bulled that's by she and shikio are fighting a the time
A short summary of yourself: Setsu was born in rich famiy, her family belongs a company witch one makes guns and bobs. Setsu was kidnaped few times beacause they wanted money and some guns... but in the ens she is kinda used when she is kidnap and she do not kare because she knows everything will be ok.. she grow up as a as a lady who is going to be a head of her grandad's cmpany. all her ife she was studing and had no time to had friends.. and as soon as she heared about sunset island high school she waned to go there and asked her grandad to send her there. but grandfather did not let her go alone and Shikio is with setsu to protect her.. but Sesu wants to find friends and have fun there.
Pic:

Club: i willl join later...
Dorm:

please do not put them in same dorm.. thanks
Setsu_KaJan 12, 2017 2:24 AM
Dec 20, 2016 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
Pretty-Setsu said:
Name: Pretty-Setsu
NickName: Shikio
Personality: 'Perverted Prince,',He is a playboy who has sex with girls all the time and uses violence as a way to be entertained. want to be number one at fights.
A short summary of yourself: Shikio was grow up at a little house together with his mom. because all the time he was on street he was good at fighting, even thought he was good fighter he was smart too, but he was not good at schools, he was busy for studing, but if he wanted he could study pretty good... 1 year ago her mother fell ill and died after 3 month, Shikio become all alone in this world, without parants, and all he was doing was fighting and did not cared what would heppened to him, but 4 month ago police cough him and an old man walk to him and said he was his grandchild, and his mother what this old mans child, his mother did not wanted Shikio to know that he was from a rich family. well after that sheikio was taken from his place to another city, and he become a rich boy with bad personality. even thought he was now rich he still was troublemaker and he loves walking at night, fighting... playing with girls.. but soon his grandfather said he has to become a student of Sunset Island high school, because he was too troubelmaker. and Shikios mission was to protect his cousin who was going to be next head of his company.

Club: ----
Dorm:

NickName: Setsu
Personality: She is reay kind girl who was studing all the time, loyal. she is shy girl but not all the time, she is cool simetimes and she is only one who can order Shikio around. and she is kinda angry when someone is bulled that's by she and shikio are fighting a the time
A short summary of yourself: Setsu was born in rich famiy, her family belongs a company witch one makes guns and bobs. Setsu was kidnaped few times beacause they wanted money and some guns... but in the ens she is kinda used when she is kidnap and she do not kare because she knows everything will be ok.. she grow up as a as a lady who is going to be a head of her grandad's cmpany. all her ife she was studing and had no time to had friends.. and as soon as she heared about sunset island high school she waned to go there and asked her grandad to send her there. but grandfather did not let her go alone and Shikio is with setsu to protect her.. but Sesu wants to find friends and have fun there.
Pic:

Club: i willl join later...
Dorm:

please do not put them in same dorm.. thanks

Choose your dorms for them. I will edit it later.
Approved by Admin
Dec 20, 2016 10:45 AM

Mar 2014
well i do not know about Dorms much... please you choose, it's ok if they are not in the same room :D
Dec 20, 2016 5:09 PM

Dec 2016
@Pretty-Setsu
Shikio is in Freshman dorm 2 and Setsu is in Freshman dorm 3
My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline
Dec 20, 2016 8:21 PM

Dec 2016
NickName: Rin Takayami
Personality: Energetic, Smart, A big Flirt, Cunning, Creative, A leader!
A short summary of yourself: Rin comes from one of the 5 richest family in the world. He is used to always getting what he wants and he never backs down from a challenge. Rin became the student council president due to scoring the highest scores on his entrance exams and being part of the world's wealthiest family.
Pic

Grade A
Club: Student Council President
Dec 20, 2016 8:28 PM

Dec 2016
@CuddlyAngel15

Approved!
Rin has been placed in Senior dorm 1
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 20, 2016 8:50 PM

Jan 2013
Name: Link102
NickName:Rex Star
Personality: kind and frindly but a bit out of place.
A short summary of yourself:Rex star comes from a very wealth famly. He was very smart even as a child and often did not use his fmaly name for anything and got to this school not only from who his father was but from how well he did in school.
Pic:

Grade: Freshman
Club: host
Dorm: Freshman dorm 1
link102Dec 20, 2016 9:19 PM
Dec 20, 2016 8:54 PM

Dec 2016
@link102
Correct me if I'm wrong,but I don't think 9 is a gender XD
Other than that,it looks fine to me!
Just fix/explain the gender part and I'll approve and give you your dorm #!
CoffeinDec 20, 2016 9:05 PM
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 20, 2016 9:13 PM

Jan 2013
Nyrura said:
@link102
Correct me if I'm wrong,but I don't think 9 is a gender XD
Other than that,it looks fine to me!
Just fix/explain the gender part and I'll approve and give you your dorm #!

lol. was think the grad i wanted him in and was rping in a other place and did not know i put that there thx.
Dec 20, 2016 9:18 PM

Dec 2016
@link102
It's fine!
Rex Star is approved!
He is in Freshman dorm 1!
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 20, 2016 9:20 PM

Dec 2016
@Byakugaran
@Muffinizer
I just want to clarify that the NAME section is to put your USERNAME on the sheet. The NICKNAME section is for your character.
Religion is a parasite, and the only way to exterminate it is to accept facts that can be proven by regular every day activities.
Dec 21, 2016 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
Name: HeiJ
NickName: Matthew Belcher
Personality: Matthew could be considered the class clown. He loves to make jokes(sometimes in inappropriate moments), goof around, play some pranks, and in general do anything that might entertain him(he has his moral limits, of course). He's also fond of cheating in tests; not because he needs to, but just for the sense of accomplishment that comes from doing so without getting caught. One of his hobbies is doing magic tricks.
He's a friendly, energetic, cool-headed and audacious person.
A short summary of yourself: Matthew's family wasn't one of the richest, but even so they had some money to spare, and that got him into Sunset High. He's pretty smart when he wants to, but mostly he just cheated his way through his old school just for the sake of doing so, and never got caught in the act.
Pic:

Ranking in school: A(Through cheating); B(Normal)
Club: None
Dorm:
Dec 21, 2016 4:32 AM
Apr 2016
Name: Sweetlili
NickName: Nifly Gord
Age: 17 (2nd Oldest in her grade, due to her not schooling 1 year after she was 3)
Personality: Typical shut in, ignorant, highly intelligent and plays video games. As expected, she will do anything to please her parents and other high officials of any occasion.
Summary: Has 4 siblings (including her, middle twin brothers and 1 older sister). Nifly comes from the richest family in the European region, Gord. Their family enhanced the technology of Great Britain, North Korea, and Japan. She is said to be one of the most beautiful and richest girls/ladies in the world. Suddenly her father received a letter from Sunset Island, saying that all his children are required to enter the campus and go to school there. But, Nifly's siblings reclined the offer and went to other universities, although they did not accept, Nifly accepted. And here she is, in Sunset Island.
Picture:

Ranking: A+
Grade: 11
Club: None
Dorm: Junior Dorm #1

P.S I've read others' data and saw that Alice Charlotte's parents were the richest in the European region. And based on my info, Nifly Gord's family is the richest in the European region. Therefore I just want to clarify that technically Nifly Gord is more richer than Alice Charlotte due to her FAMILY being rich while Alice's PARENTS are the richest. The difference is that Alice only has her parents' riches and Nifly has the family's support and finance. I do not want to cause any confusion or any attention in any case possible, I just wanted to submit this info for the near future if it is brought up.
RiriaMALDec 26, 2016 10:23 PM
Dec 21, 2016 6:51 AM

Dec 2016
@Heij

Approved!
Matthew has been placed in Freshman dorm 4
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 21, 2016 6:56 AM

Dec 2016
@Sweetlili

Nifly Gord is approved!
She is in Junior dorm1
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 21, 2016 3:28 PM

Apr 2014

Name: [this is the name on MAL] SleeplessVampire
NickName:[This is the name for RP] Ace
Personality: kind caring and protective
A short summary of yourself: Ace had a normal life he didnt do much but he was good at video game designing so he was brought to this school to practice that skill His Favorite genres of video game is horror action and shooter. After a bit he got a scholarship to further improve his skill. but lately hes been working on character designs

Club: Host
SleeplessVampireDec 22, 2016 8:05 PM
Dec 21, 2016 6:03 PM

Nov 2016
geguri said:
@Byakugaran
@Muffinizer
I just want to clarify that the NAME section is to put your USERNAME on the sheet. The NICKNAME section is for your character.

That is what I did. Byaku just has to change it.
Dec 21, 2016 11:06 PM

Dec 2016
@Sweetlili

Approved!
Keith is in Senior dorm 2
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 22, 2016 5:30 PM

Nov 2016
Required
NickName: Lumiere Starkmann
Personality: Lumiere is a very shy person. You can say a Kuudere almost. She has been stuck here on this island ever since they had found it. She usually would be in the office or in the garden. She would skip class and hang out with her brother. Everyone calls him Principal White or Mr White but his real name is Dimitri. Her fake name is Premiere. If she ever went outside their family’s mansion, she would be wearing a black hoodie with neko ears. It was her fashion.
A short summary of yourself: Starkmann did find and built this island. Lumiere was only a child when they had started building the island. It had finished construction this year and had just opened. She was lucky that the founders didn’t have to speak but the company that help them build it had to. Tons of famous or lucky people were going to her school. She really hated the fact of making friends.
Pic:

Ranking in school: A's because of her brother.
Grade: 9th Grade
Club: No Club. She just hangs around in her brother’s office.
MuffinizerJan 13, 2017 10:10 PM
Dec 22, 2016 5:46 PM

Dec 2016
@Muffinizer
Muffinizer said:
Required
NickName: Lumiere Starkmann
Personality: Lumiere is a very shy person. She has been stuck here on this island ever since they had found it. She usually would be in the office or in the garden. She would skip class and hang out with her brother. Everyone calls him Principal White or Mr White but his real name is Dimitri. Her fake name is Premiere. If she ever went outside their family’s mansion, she would be wearing a black hoodie with neko ears. It was her fashion.
A short summary of yourself: Starkmann did find and built this island. Lumiere was only a child when they had started building the island. It had finished construction this year and had just opened. She was lucky that the founders didn’t have to speak but the company that help them build it had to. Tons of famous or lucky people were going to her school. She really hated the fact of making friends.
Pic:

Ranking in school: As because of her brother.
Grade: 9th Grade
Club: No Club. She just hangs around in her brother’s office.

Ranking is pretty much a grade (F-A,I think),so please change that
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 22, 2016 6:06 PM

Dec 2016
@Nyrura

She meant to put "A's because of her brother."
Dec 22, 2016 6:11 PM

Dec 2016
@geguri
@Muffinizer
Oh,alright then! XD
Sorry,I didn't notice,I thought it was "as",not "A's"
Approved now,she's in Freshman dorm 5
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 22, 2016 8:01 PM

Dec 2016
@ForgottenSin

Only one problem, in your short summary, say how he got into the school.
Dec 22, 2016 8:05 PM

Apr 2014
geguri said:
@ForgottenSin

Only one problem, in your short summary, say how he got into the school.

done
Dec 22, 2016 8:11 PM

Dec 2016
@ForgottenSin

Alrighty, Approved

Your dorm # is Dorm 1 Seniors
Dec 23, 2016 4:14 AM
Dec 2016
Name: LelouchAddictz
Nickname: Andrew Mark
Personality: He is the biggest sweet heart in the school. Helps people in need and is patient. Also a big softy.
Short Summary: He grew up in a normal family,3 younger sisters and 3 older brothers. Okay, a BIG sibling family. He wasn't and isn't smart that much just average, but his parents got a promotion. They (85% became rich) had a good life because of that, and his parents sent him to Sunset Island for his education to improve. At first he wasn't really allowed to be in the school since he's not really rich, but his mother were friends with the friend of the principal.
Pic:

Ranking in School: D
Club: Host
Dorm:
Dec 23, 2016 6:31 AM

Dec 2016
@LelouchAddictz

Approved

Dorm: #1 Juniors
Dec 23, 2016 2:14 PM

Dec 2016
Name: Nyrura
NickName: Zerlin (Lin) Auge
Personality: Usually kind and helpful,Zerlin is confident in herself,though not so much that it becomes an issue. She's a very social person,and has a lot of patience for almost anyone. The one type of person she can't handle are people who ignorantly insult herself or others,mainly others,and who do not listen to logic. She is athletic,and loves almost any sport that involves a lot of movement.
A short summary of yourself: When Lin was born,her family owned a bakery,were they all worked. She had many siblings,and they'd help in the bakery after school every day,they were a rather normal family though,nothing extraordinary. Then,one day,Lin's parents got enough money to start mass producing their products in a factory,and instead of just being a small bakery,they made a huge company. Itgained popularity in the U.S.,but quickly spread to most of the world. They were now rich,though they continued to live like mostly they did before,and used the money to continue the company and to give their children the best education they could,and they decided to send Lin to Sunset Island,where she was able to join the student council.
Pic:

Club: Student Council (Events Organizer)
Dorm:
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 23, 2016 2:46 PM

Sep 2016
Name: raiores
NickName:rai
Personality: he is nice and can control his anger but not too smart and doesn't queite caare about school
A short summary of yourself:coming from a regular family he came to the school.he doesn't queite care about his marks but he bothers to study for his parents.his parents made him join that school even though they weren't rich because in cheaper schools all he learnt was swearing.they got the money from a competition they took place in and got the first place's prize money of what's enough to pay the school for the next 5 years
Pic:

Ranking in school: B-C.
Club: is it cool if I've no club may be I could join one rping or something
Dorm: Idk anything does
RaioresDec 24, 2016 1:46 AM
Dec 23, 2016 2:48 PM

Dec 2016
Raiores said:
Personality: he is nice and can control his anger but not too smart and doesn't queite caare about school
[b]A short summary of yourself:coming from a regular family he came to the school.he doesn't queite care about his marks but he bothers to study for his parents.
Pic:

Ranking in school: B-C
Grade: (9-12)
Club: is it cool if I've no club may be I could join one raping or something

First off,welcome to the club!
But,some things need to be fixed or answered
You should explain how he got into a school as expensive as this if he doesn't care about school and comes from a normal family
The pic doesn't work
And there's no raping allowed here.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 23, 2016 2:49 PM

Dec 2016
Also,what's his grade,you can't leave it blank
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 23, 2016 2:51 PM

Sep 2016
I raped no one I can't fix the pic and was the school expensive
I'll edit it fixing the grade and explaining how he is in the schol
RaioresDec 23, 2016 2:54 PM
Dec 23, 2016 2:53 PM

Dec 2016
Raiores said:
A short summary of yourself:coming from a regular family he came to the school.he doesn't queite care about his marks but he bothers to study for his parents.
Pic:

Ranking in school: B-C
Grade: (9-12)
Club: is it cool if I've no club may be I could join one raping or something

I was referring to that ^^
Yeah,the school is very expensive
Sorry about the pic,but you'll have to fix it or find a new one,or maybe you could just describe it
CoffeinDec 23, 2016 2:58 PM
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 23, 2016 2:55 PM

Sep 2016
I can't put pics here it never works Idk why
Dec 23, 2016 2:57 PM

Dec 2016
I fixed the pic,now for everything else
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 23, 2016 2:58 PM

Sep 2016
Ty byaku
Dec 23, 2016 3:07 PM

Sep 2016
I edited it
Dec 23, 2016 5:53 PM

Dec 2016
@Raiores
The short summary still needs to explain some things.
So,maybe they wanted him to go to a more expensive school because in cheaper schools he only learnt to swear,even though they were not rich (? This doesn't make much sense actually).
But,this is one of the most expensive schools,if not THE most expensive,to attend,and is only for the rich,famous,and those lucky enough to get a scholarship. So,it needs more of an explanation.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧
Dec 23, 2016 6:23 PM

Nov 2016
Nyrura said:
Name: Nyrura
NickName: Zerlin (Lin) Auge
Personality: Usually kind and helpful,Zerlin is confident in herself,though not so much that it becomes an issue. She's a very social person,and has a lot of patience for almost anyone. The one type of person she can't handle are people who ignorantly insult herself or others,mainly others,and who do not listen to logic. She is athletic,and loves almost any sport that involves a lot of movement.
A short summary of yourself: When Lin was born,her family owned a bakery,were they all worked. She had many siblings,and they'd help in the bakery after school every day,they were a rather normal family though,nothing extraordinary. Then,one day,Lin's parents got enough money to start mass producing their products in a factory,and instead of just being a small bakery,they made a huge company. Itgained popularity in the U.S.,but quickly spread to most of the world. They were now rich,though they continued to live like mostly they did before,and used the money to continue the company and to give their children the best education they could,and they decided to send Lin to Sunset Island,where she was able to join the student council.
Pic:

Club: Student Council (Events Organizer)
Dorm:

Approved. You may chose dorm since you admin and I don't know any open dorms.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.