Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Stella no Mahou Episode 12 Discussion

Feb 28, 2017 8:00 AM

Seangel said:
Ah.. that was cute CGDCT 8/10, but kidding aside this series left me with one big question:
"Where's Stella and her magic?"

The name of the first game they made?

The iyashikei that wasn't really an iyashikei I suppose...tried a bit too hard. Could have been much better. 5/10

Jul 2, 2017 12:10 AM

Good anime, it was fun and cute. I'm happy that they succeeded in selling their game.

Nov 29, 2017 7:59 PM

Decided to go to the MAL page of this after watching it a while back. And I only now realise how unmemorable this thing was, I forgot some of the main characters even existed, I look at them and they don't ring a bell at all, I don't even remember their personalities.
Only characters I even recall is the MC, girl with glasses and the red haired girl who gets turned on by glasses character.
One of the few moments I remember is when MC-sama apparently had a Kasai dialect or whatever and then I was disappointed they never done jack shit with that again, not even mentioning it.
Might rewatch it eventually out of curiosity, it's like going blind into a new show!

Why am I even posting this you ask? ... Is cuz I has no fwendz who watched it and I wanted to say it :<

May 9, 2018 5:35 PM

And so the SNS Club successfully debut at comiket with their second game of the year, with Honda vowing to take the lead in crafting the next one, and apparently succeeding given that rapid montage over the end credits. Well there is really only one word appropriate to describe this series: moelicious. Seriously, this show had the most moe designs of any I have watched all year, and possibly even longer than that. Add in Honda's Papa love, Teru's cat ears, Yumine's BL obsession...well actually leave that one out, but still! A very cute and enjoyable show. My favorite character was probably Haa-chan, who pretty nearly hijacked the MC position in the last 4 or 5 episodes after her introduction. If you didn't like her I can understand not enjoying that latter portion of the series, but I did. That mischievously smug little smile she gave Honda while clinging onto "Iris" in episode 9(I think) was probably my favorite moment in the entire series. XD So yeah, a solidly relaxing cgdct show worthy of a solid 7/10.

Nov 28, 2018 3:37 AM

Having finally gotten around to watching this series in full since it's now on Crunchyroll after putting it on-hold for two years, I now realise my purpose. It is my sworn duty to forever protect Tamaki and Yumine. They are sweet little angels and anyone who lewds them shall answer to me.

Seriously tho, this was a cute series and I'm happy I finally got around to completing it.

Jun 18, 2019 1:53 PM
I Looved this anime, soo sweet and endearing 10/10!

Jun 18, 2019 1:53 PM
I Looved this anime, soo sweet and endearing 10/10!

Jun 25, 2019 11:39 AM

Things you like is something you can put your life in, after all.. I'm glad some people understand this..
Anime was really nice.. Personalities of characters were relatable or interesting.. I just had a pleasurably calm or emotional time watching them live their lives.. The peek episode was definitely the episode 7 for me.. Again, nice anime it was..