Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 118 Discussion

Dec 18, 2016 8:29 PM
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hina is helpless girl who keep being look innocent face. I mean, do you think the readers will be pleased by showing hina as cameo only in later chapter? Come on man, even hentai kyoushi to seito to last chapter is better than this chapter. Bakuman manga also involves romance but still, between each MC is still have good relationship with each other despite deparate by distance. Even incest manga, Akisora is still showing struggle to hmaintain yheir relationship despite being taboo.

It is pointless to think that hina affraid to struggle her love with natsuo because of marital parent status. Why don't hina just change the family name into her former father, living with her former father, helping her former father work, and rebuild relationship with natsuo? I mean, the author itself that made hina pointless as MC. If later chapter there is no progress for hina to struggle back, I will definitely drop this manga. Wasting my time. There are still plenty of romance manga and light novel who are better than this.

Jul 19, 11:13 AM
wagimin said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hina is helpless girl who keep being look innocent face. I mean, do you think the readers will be pleased by showing hina as cameo only in later chapter? Come on man, even hentai kyoushi to seito to last chapter is better than this chapter. Bakuman manga also involves romance but still, between each MC is still have good relationship with each other despite deparate by distance. Even incest manga, Akisora is still showing struggle to hmaintain yheir relationship despite being taboo.

It is pointless to think that hina affraid to struggle her love with natsuo because of marital parent status. Why don't hina just change the family name into her former father, living with her former father, helping her former father work, and rebuild relationship with natsuo? I mean, the author itself that made hina pointless as MC. If later chapter there is no progress for hina to struggle back, I will definitely drop this manga. Wasting my time. There are still plenty of romance manga and light novel who are better than this.

I feel your pain. It honestly feels like the writer broke them up more for plot purposes than anything. They're broken up so stop trying to dangle the possibility of them getting back together again if it's not going to happen!

Preview MangaManga Store