Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 18, 2016 5:01 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Sooo i just saw the line-up events for the AnimeJapan 2017 and saw something interesting in this.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-18/animejapan-2017-reveals-list-of-stage-events-exhibited-works/.109821

In that line-up of animes (they are all animes confirmed coming this winter or in the future), there's Natsume's Book of Friend randomly sitting in the list of events.

Usually i try to avoid to create the usual ''NEW SEASON WEN ???????66'' threads but fuck it, i think its worth it this time.
do you think they will announce another sequel for Natsume ?

Modified by DatRandomDude, Dec 20, 2016 9:46 AM

Dec 18, 2016 6:25 PM
I hope so, there is so many different layers to this anime not yet explained or speculated. For example, Matoba clans background, Their true evil/heartwarming meaning to exorcising yokai (even though the surface is shown many things are not closed, opening up so many possiblities for plot) Is there any alternative reason, reka made the book of friends? For example, to protect youkai from the matoba clan, or is it still just a means of connected rekas past to the future. (only the author knows of this deep pandering.) and what about takumis family, will they ever know? or will it be lost in translation to the day he dies. even if we got the very last episode of the whole series, and we see that sensei decides not to eat him, and it ends with millions of yokai at his funeral.. that would be waaaaay to off field, for the only problem would be,"what about this... what about that...?" pandering would cloud the ending of the series.

If that makes any sense.

I hope there is more.

Dec 20, 2016 9:43 AM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Dec 20, 2016 9:51 AM
Manga Moderator
2017 looks beautiful. So happy.