Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 9, 2017 10:07 AM

Apr 2013
So we got the ninja doing stupid Naruto tricks and the reveal that that poneglyph shows 25% of Raftel. Pretty horrible pacing for 20 minutes.
Feb 16, 2017 8:59 PM

Aug 2015
I love how Law is also really excited for ninja techniques lmao. Made my day.
Mar 19, 2017 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
Even Zoro and Law where hyped and dissapointed by Raizo lol, but in the end they where okay with the Ninja and his techniques
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Mar 19, 2017 2:56 PM

Mar 2012
COME ON JACK GET YOUR ASS HERE ALREADY.
Mar 26, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2013
Awesome, more information on the "One Piece" and the final island: "Raftel"
Have fun deciphering those red glyphes Robin :D
May 30, 2017 4:26 PM

May 2014
You're telling me the reason Law was acting all shady was because he was trying to not fan boy over Ninjas?
I think I love him even more now...and the whole "show me the Shadow clone technique" got me good XD

Also, it turns out that Raizo isn't actually a midget....he's more like a big human sized ball O_O

Boy, oh boy did that second half deliver though.
Then they played THE OST and I just got shivers down my spine- they're getting so close to the One Piece!!

So Raftel is bang smack in the middle of the four Road Poneglyphs- they're aptly named then, that's for sure! That would mean there are at least four more locations/islands to visit after Whole Cake Island & Wano...unless either of those places has a Road Poneglyph, meaning there'd only be one or two more to find.
I guess it depends how fast Oda want to get to the final arc.

After all this, the One Piece better be something good.

Imagine if it's another Poneglyph lol

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2020 4:01 PM

Nov 2018
loled at the naruto and ninja references

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
May 14, 2020 12:51 AM

Jun 2016
We expect all the kids and Franky to love ninja, but I at least didn’t expect Zoro and Law too. It was nice to see Law’s disappointment, he was adorable, and the comedy in the rest of the ignorant kids shouting commands at the ninja full of excitement juxtaposed with Zoro and Law’s honestly intimidating “hurry up” was hilarious. Speaking about Raizo, I said his hair was like Gedatsu but I didn’t realize his head was so big. He’s the love child of Gedatsu and Ivankov, there is no doubt about it! And he fits the pattern of samurai. Just as Kin’emon, he’s dorky and has values that he upholds to the best of his ability but struggles to, in his case it was 'accidentally' showing off the powers he’s supposed to keep secret to win over the disappointed crowd. And just as all of the samurai are, he is a man with integrity and duty, wanting to repay his friends and repent for his wrongdoings with a passion. The scene of all of them crying together was a reminder that these freaking dudes from Wano are some of the honest to gosh greatest people known to the One Piece world. It makes me all the more excited to venture into Wano some day and see the ones that are not so great. I’m sure that there will be some bad apples in Wano, it has to have villains and I do hope they are from inside the country rather than outside when they finally come.

Through the red poneglyph we got a new goal set in stone. But before going into that, seeing Robin’s happiness to decipher the stone was beautiful. I loved looking back at Crocus, and Robin’s past, it’s nostalgic. Speaking of Robin’s past, reading Water 7 made me realize Akainu was the one who attacked the civilian ship that was escaping and there was already Aokiji / Akainu tension planted through Aokiji’s disagreement and helping the escape of Robin. I just thought that was some great long-form storytelling worth mentioning. Back to the original point, I was shocked that we would get a roadmap to Raftel without proper build up. To be told, we can get to the goal now without having made us anticipate it was seriously anti climactic. So, learning there are 4 to find which will together locate Raftel gives us that added goal and further, it gives more reason to why no one has reached it outside of Roger, in myth at least, when in this world people can fly. That and, as much as I find Luffy a little too predictable as I’ve gotten to know him for so many episodes, his comment on ‘four Raftels’ made me burst out laughing. You still got it…
Jun 20, 2020 9:58 AM
Jun 2020
Well that was unexpected i underestimated the ninjas of One Piece they are SUUUGOI, they even have shadow clone no jutsu, and the Road Poneglhips are so awesome that means it remains only 3 to find and my boy Luffy Will become The King Of Pirates

All boys love ninjas (Franky-2017)
Sep 12, 2020 9:41 AM

Mar 2020
THE LAST ISLAND RAFTEL! Even though, we're still far away from it, and we are getting somewhere! This was another great episode!

And that's true, all boys like ninjas. Even Zoro and Law got excited over it ;D
Dec 21, 2020 8:33 AM

Apr 2020
really funny episode
May 29, 2021 12:41 AM

Apr 2021
Law definitely watched Naruto XD
“I am the Dark Flame Master. Perish, enveloped in the flames of darkness!”
Jul 4, 2021 11:07 AM

May 2016
Raizo might not look like it but there's no denying that he's a bona-fide ninja. I assume that the boys got their knowledge about ninjas from Hattori and Naruto lmao

While there might still be a very long way to go until they reach Raftel since they'll still have to find three more Road Poneglyphs in the other corners of the New World, it really feels like the end is in sight here and that's absolutely insane considering that this is One Piece we're talking about!

Aug 17, 2021 10:10 AM

Jun 2019
So many Naruto references. LOL. The ending gave me chills.
Sep 3, 2021 5:40 AM

Aug 2021
The first half was spoof of Naruto
Loved how Law and Zoro were part of it as well

The Last Island Raftel is getting close :D
Feb 3, 2022 12:37 PM
Sep 2018
Luffy would definitely love meeting Naruto then, hehe!~ 💖

Mar 5, 2022 10:13 PM

Jan 2014
so much naruto reference here, lmao
May 10, 2022 6:19 AM

Dec 2012
The jaw droppers keep coming with this arc. So many massive revelations & developments in what seemed like a quiet respite from the chaos in Dressrosa. Just hearing the name Raftel conjures up such a grand sense of adventure and makes me all too eager to learn more. Zou is such a fitting place for this to happen considering how ancient it is and I have to wonder if it's going to play a bigger role in learning about the truth behind the missing century.
May 24, 2022 10:15 PM
Jul 2018
The last 4 minutes are just amazing so they have to find 3 more red poneglyph then the last island raftel
removed-userAug 13, 2022 4:45 AM
Dec 3, 2022 6:34 PM
Mar 2021
Nothing special.
Dec 29, 2022 4:00 PM
Dec 2022
Banger episode. Really hype if you watched Naruto. And seeing all the male strawhats be hyped for the ninja was so funny and real (I was hyped too). Law and Zoro liking ninjas too is also too funny
Jan 3, 2023 3:00 AM
Sep 2021
ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 8, 2023 9:17 AM
Aug 2022
well i don't like ninja, how about that? i think are gay hobos. why the need to praise them in a pirate show on another universe?
Feb 22, 2023 8:18 AM
Aug 2021
Idk why I was so happy to see a ninja as well acting like I haven't watched naruto😂😂 but seeing the ninja do the techniques brought me so much joy🤣🤣
Dec 17, 2023 4:50 AM
Apr 2021
one of the best one piece episodes
Jan 7, 12:11 AM
Oct 2019
Ninja Fanboying episode 🤣

And also Red Poneglyph.
Jan 25, 10:25 AM
Feb 2022
Even Law and Zoro asked for ninja techniques, and were disappointed, and excited with the rest XD. There are 3 red poneglyths missing to know the location of Raftel. What an episode The best of this arc so far.

Spanish translation:
Incluso Law y Zoro pidieron técnicas ninja y se decepcionaron y emocionaron con el resto XD. Faltan 3 poneglyth rojos para saber la localizacion de Raftel. Que capitulo. El mejor de este arco hasta ahora
Mar 21, 5:53 AM
Apr 2023
😂The Naruto references and fact that Law and Zoro were into the ninja stuff too was the best! ❤
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 397 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 19, 2009

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 396 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Somebody - Apr 12, 2009

195 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Apr 5, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Mar 29, 2009

66 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 393 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JudgeRuthless - Mar 15, 2009

74 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.