Forum Settings
Forums

Incorrect anime relation for Rider(Fate/Zero)(FIXED)

New
Dec 16, 2016 9:51 AM

Mar 2016
As the title says, Rider https://myanimelist.net/character/16021/Rider plays huge role in Fate/Zero and it's definitely his main role. His character was related to Fate/Zero up until maybe few hours ago, but now he's related to Carnival Phantasm, which literally showed a part of him for a few seconds.

I ask to simply change his main anime back to Fate/Zero again. Thank you!

Edit: by "related anime" I mean the only anime which shows in favorite characters list. For Saber it's Fate/Stay Night for example. So Rider should be related to Fate/Zero.(and he was, until now)
DPM-JaMaNJul 16, 2017 3:08 AM
Dec 16, 2016 10:43 AM

Jan 2015
I don't see a problem with this page, unless it has already been fixed. But Fate/Zero is definitely right there, I didn't know there was a "main anime" category for a character and can't find one. So if you are saying that because Carnival Phantasm is above Fate/Zero, I believe it's ordered by Start Date and if so everything is correct.
Dec 16, 2016 10:55 AM

Mar 2016
Well maybe I used wrong words to describe the problem. Rider is in my favorite characters list and his related anime showed there is Carnival Phantasm, it was Fate/Zero, and it should be Fate/Zero, but recently been changed to CP, that's what I wanted to say)
Dec 16, 2016 3:37 PM

Nov 2008
Unfortunately, this can't be changed. The relations of a character on your favorites list is based on the ID number of the series. So because Carnival Phantasm is lower than Fate/Zero's, it automatically becomes the default relation. We're fully aware that this system is not ideal, but there is nothing that can be done until the devs give us the option to set a default ourselves.
Dec 17, 2016 2:39 AM

Mar 2016
Ah, okay, thank you for clearing this up for me!

It's a shame, though. Carnival Phantasm and Rider are barely have any connections, he(part of his body) was shown in the last episode for a second or so...and now he's related to this show. I haven't checked that out yet, but other characters from Zero should be involved as well, because that last episode I mentioned has a lot of them in crowd(or background).

Thanks again, I hope you will get those permissions and make MAL better!)

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character & People DB - Recent Merges/Removals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kuroshiroi - Dec 6, 2009

1385 by Lady_Andromeda »»
10 hours ago

» Picture Change/Remove Request

grin3671 - Jul 19, 2022

1 by Zuudachi »»
Apr 10, 7:52 AM

» Wrong picture uploaded for German voice actor

potionmistress - Mar 23

0 by potionmistress »»
Mar 23, 3:52 PM

» Requesting simple Noein character default displayed picture change

AWGXXX - Mar 19

0 by AWGXXX »»
Mar 19, 12:25 AM

» Incorrect person used for mangaka's picture

_cjessop19_ - Mar 15

0 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 15, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.