Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 17, 2016 4:36 PM

Oct 2012
Amazing episode, absolute perfection. I love it.

Only thing that sucks is the cliffhanger leaving us an entire week to wait for the conclusion, lol.
Dec 17, 2016 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
What are they gonna do for 20 minutes next ep? I don't think they have enough material? Anime original epilogue or part 5 tease?
Dec 17, 2016 8:26 PM

Aug 2012
Champloo_Remix said:
What are they gonna do for 20 minutes next ep? I don't think they have enough material? Anime original epilogue or part 5 tease?

There's 4 chapters left.
Dec 18, 2016 5:26 AM

Dec 2013
I can't help but think people that expect a final fight like part 3 is gonna get disappointed. As established this whole season(or every kira related eps) the fights leans towards tensions and strategic thinking more than OraOra rush. But still great though, i liked that they used the final volume colors for kira and josuke

Boy wouldn't it be crazy if both of them somehow became best friends in an alternate universe or something lol

Yamada2 said:
Josuke the badass. Just because there is some wood stuck in him doesn't mean he can't beat the crap out of Kira. Pretty intense stuff here. And finally Jotaro and the others come to investigate this explosion and don't brush it off like they brushed off the rain that sounded like Josuke. And how did they hear this explosion and not the explosion that happened in the last episode? Weren't his explosions supposed to be inaudible? And how was Okuyasu alive? I was as surprised as Hayato lol. Now the whole gang is here along with the fire department. Now to wait for some more ass kicking. I was expecting Crazy Diamond to get an upgrade like Killer Queen and Star Platinum (last season) got. But oh well, just goes on to show that Josuke doesn't need an upgrade to kick ass.

While the sound of the bomb is silent, the sound of the house getting BTFO'd however does not
"nothing is true. everything is permitted"
Dec 18, 2016 7:30 AM
Dec 2016
Yamada2 said:
I was expecting Crazy Diamond to get an upgrade like Killer Queen and Star Platinum (last season) got.

Crazy Diamond hits harder and faster than Star Platinum, the Stand that can stop time.
Crazy Diamond can completely heal his allies indefinitely if they aren't dead.
Crazy Diamond can restore things back to normal near-instantaneously and with enough velocity to hurt people.
And best of all, Crazy Diamond's abilities require no effort at all to use, and don't scale at all, it's just that strong from the start!

Does Crazy D really need an upgrade when it's already that disgusting broken?
Dec 18, 2016 8:31 AM

Jun 2013
starkipraggy said:
Yamada2 said:
I was expecting Crazy Diamond to get an upgrade like Killer Queen and Star Platinum (last season) got.

Crazy Diamond hits harder and faster than Star Platinum, the Stand that can stop time.
Crazy Diamond can completely heal his allies indefinitely if they aren't dead.
Crazy Diamond can restore things back to normal near-instantaneously and with enough velocity to hurt people.
And best of all, Crazy Diamond's abilities require no effort at all to use, and don't scale at all, it's just that strong from the start!

Does Crazy D really need an upgrade when it's already that disgusting broken?

The only thing that's left is the ability to heal the user (Josuke himself). That could be an upgrade.
Dec 18, 2016 4:41 PM

Jul 2014
My favorite thing about Okuyasu is how he's introduced as being too dumb to use his Stand properly.

In the final battle, he's the one saving Josuke from his own carelessness and manages to catch Kira off guard three times.

Character development!

ZoroZoldyck said:
Episode was intense , was really surprised with the Okuyasu being alive and all, but what in the freaking Dio hell was that explanation?
Someone tell me how he freaking revived about that dream? Like wut? We were told crazy diamond can't revive the soul..

Josuke literally repaired Hayato back to life from dust. I don't think Okuyasu being between life and death is all that much of a stretch.
TheAzulmagiaDec 18, 2016 5:45 PM
Dec 18, 2016 7:59 PM

Nov 2012
RIP thick-necked panty pervert-kun.
Dec 18, 2016 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
Hobgoblin2099 said:
My favorite thing about Okuyasu is how he's introduced as being too dumb to use his Stand properly.

In the final battle, he's the one saving Josuke from his own carelessness and manages to catch Kira off guard three times.

Character development!

ZoroZoldyck said:
Episode was intense , was really surprised with the Okuyasu being alive and all, but what in the freaking Dio hell was that explanation?
Someone tell me how he freaking revived about that dream? Like wut? We were told crazy diamond can't revive the soul..

Josuke literally repaired Hayato back to life from dust. I don't think Okuyasu being between life and death is all that much of a stretch.

To be fair hayato was barely destroyed when crazy diamond healed him(yes the anime fucked up making hayato looks like he's done for)
"nothing is true. everything is permitted"
Dec 19, 2016 12:49 AM

Sep 2013
Yamada2 said:
The only thing that's left is the ability to heal the user (Josuke himself). That could be an upgrade.
Yeah and Jotaro being able to stop time for as long as he wants, all Pokémon maxed out on EVs with more than 4 moves/every move learnable + letting us play with legendaries, and Kurapika should just have the ability to use his chains at full throttle on anything & everything

Diamond is Crash

broken
ShigyCDec 19, 2016 12:53 AM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Dec 19, 2016 5:52 AM

May 2016

Preview for the last chapter came out 2 days early! Goodbye Jojo Fridays, goodbye Duwang, it was fun while it lasted
Dec 19, 2016 9:37 AM

May 2009
Boltz said:
Boo, so entire Part 4 is a filler? Well played Araki.

Not sure if serious... lol
Dec 19, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2010
Ha, you only thought I was gone, but it's me, Dio Brando!
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Dec 19, 2016 11:28 AM
Nov 2016
Boltz said:
Ha, you only thought I was gone, but it's me, Dio Brando!
Dio is dead. His only appearances in the future are all posthumous.

EDIT: and by posthumous I mean he appears in the form of a photo and some flashbacks.
VolthoomDec 19, 2016 11:39 AM
Dec 19, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2014
SlowDancer said:
To be fair hayato was barely destroyed when crazy diamond healed him(yes the anime fucked up making hayato looks like he's done for)

I thought I remembered Josuke healing him mid-explosion in the manga...

Boltz said:
Uhm, so where is Dio Brando?

Remember when Jotaro punched his leg REAAAALLY hard and he blew up?

That was fatal.

Hitashi said:
So is the yandere chick gonna do anything? She's all over the opening but I don't think she's even been in one episode this season

Yukako's only goal was to date Koichi. Now that she's achieved her ambition, she's just one of the background friend characters.

It's a shame, too, since her Stand was a lot stronger than I remembered it being. Would've been great if we got to see her and Koichi fight together against a Stand User as a team.
Dec 19, 2016 8:38 PM

Jan 2013
Things went pretty straightforward. Good episode still.
Dec 21, 2016 2:59 PM

Feb 2015
Boltz said:

Dec 21, 2016 3:46 PM
Nov 2016
JonasTheJay said:
Boltz said:

But DIO is gone for good as a character. As an influence, not so much
Dec 21, 2016 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
Really liked this ep. a lot. It did bother me a bit that Jotaro didn't notice the fighting going on; I mean, the fight was like 30 sec away from their location, it couldn't be that hard to listen to the explosions etc etc. I may be wrong on my distance estimation though.

Jotaro/10, can't wait for the final episode.
Dec 21, 2016 6:56 PM

Sep 2013
Ligkonakos said:
Really liked this ep. a lot. It did bother me a bit that Jotaro didn't notice the fighting going on; I mean, the fight was like 30 sec away from their location, it couldn't be that hard to listen to the explosions etc etc. I may be wrong on my distance estimation though.

Jotaro/10, can't wait for the final episode.

Don't forget manga => anime "time-compression" which inevitably happens one way or another
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Dec 22, 2016 4:13 AM

Sep 2016
A 5/5 ep started with Kira killing the underwear thief. So random, lol. I couldn’t have imagined he would apologize so humbly to his boss if I hadn't watched the similar situation in ASB.
I was wondering in the last ep where the photo dad was. Josuke is so smart to end him through Kira.

Although I was spoiled of Okuyasu being alive, it still surprised me when he came to save the day. (I guess Araki was soft on his home town after all.) Happy to see him contributing in the final battle. I love his pose so much!
He looked younger and very adorable in this ep and his dream of talking with his brother was quite touching.
Did Okuyasu get himself a pet/plant?
Orikasa_MomijiDec 23, 2016 12:04 AM
Dec 22, 2016 6:15 AM

Jan 2014
Dec 25, 2016 10:25 PM

May 2012
Oh boy this show is really epic as hell! Totally intense and with one more episode to go.

It was great to see Okuyasu is actually alive! I really didn't expect that after seeing his spirit leaving his body!

I really do wonder how it all will end for this season!
Jan 4, 2017 7:18 PM

Sep 2014
When bro Okuyasu showed up to save the fucking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 8, 2017 3:16 PM

Oct 2013
grotesque_figure said:
It took unreasonably long for Jotaru and the group to reach the house.
That distance should have only taken 1 minute maximum to reach.

It's a shonen manga, not a science book, for God's sake. Stop overanalyzing things.
All the dialogue and action in the final confrontation was pretty extended in time by how it was depicted, you whould know that in shonen mangas these long conversations during a fight are actually supposed to happen in a span of mere seconds.
Jan 15, 2017 6:19 PM

Jan 2012
back to live , nice job his aniki

Feb 3, 2017 8:29 AM

Mar 2015
One hell of a penultimate episode we got here. Brilliant stuff! Finally so good to see Kira at the end of his tether
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 4, 2017 11:14 PM

Nov 2013
Glad to see Okuyasu alive, he was epic showing up out of nowhere then he befriends the cat lol
Mar 2, 2017 1:34 PM

Aug 2014
Dammit Okayasu you bastard, for a moment you had me worried ;_; Well Kira is done now, nothing can save him at this point...
Mar 3, 2017 6:37 PM

Jul 2013
Ha! Checkmate bitch! Fate has been on your side for too long Kira. But I was more excited to see his fucking dad die. That old fucker shouldn't have died (again) so quickly, he should've suffered more that annoying fucker.

Yay! Okuyasu is alive!
Mar 6, 2017 10:47 AM
Sep 2016
Volthoom said:
Nycro said:
Better episode. Especially in terms of animation. As anime only watcher i had known that Okuyasu doesn't die thanks to the terrible jojo fanbase. Seriously I've never seen so many people who are so obsessed to spoiler everyone else. Not by accident. It is interntionally to ruin the fun of others.
The series has been out since the late 1980s, this part is long since over. Any spoilers aren't spoilers due to the length of time.

This anime is something "new", and JoJo fanbase right now are like the guys who ruin the experience of the people who will see a remake of a game or a film that they have never seen, is stupid.
Apr 30, 2017 11:22 PM

Mar 2012
Good to see Okuyasu didn't die :) Last episode coming up, Kira won't be having his way any longer!
Jul 17, 2017 5:52 AM

May 2016
With Bite the Dust being undone and Part 4 coming to a close, the traditional JoJo opening sfx have been included ♡

I was very impressed with Josuke using arrowhead-shaped glass shards (heart for symbolism I suppose) as homing projectiles to hit Kira because of the dried blood. I forgot all about the old man but boy was I grinning so hard when Josuke started making the bomb bubble go towards Yoshihiro. When he finally blew up, I was like "HOLY SHIT!"

Just as things were getting dark, Okuyasu suddenly scraped away space and made me scream so much in excitement! His story about his near-death dream put tears into my eyes...

So many people are here and Jotaro and co. has arrived! It seems like Yoshikage Kira has finally reached a checkmate.

Sep 17, 2017 5:23 PM

Feb 2015
This is SOOOOOO GOOOOOD. Okuyasu, what a legend. Completely taking out the air bubble attack.

So Jotaro, Koichi and Rohan have been completely useless this whole time. The sound of Jousuke screaming and a distant explosion weren't enough to make them move a god damn inch, but now that the battle has moved towards them, maybe they will do a cool thing in the final episode. I'm eager to see if that Yoshikage Kira has anything else up his sleeve!!
Oct 8, 2017 9:41 PM

Apr 2013
That moment when you see The Hand's power - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
It looks like the coin of fate has flipped for Kira but judging by the people around them, he also has hostages he can use. So don't think the fight is as over as it appears to be. But beat the shit out of that cockroach's face, nonetheless!
Oct 17, 2017 8:05 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Bye, bye to Kira father!!!! Boom!!! kekeke
Nov 9, 2017 4:16 PM

Nov 2016
That panty guy,tho.

Okuyasu is still there, yay.

The way Kiras dad was dealt with, was pretty awesome,but I wonder if he's really already gone or if he might save his son out of the pinch he is in.

Exited for the last episode and for a small Kira comeback.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2017 8:02 PM

Sep 2010
Those bastards, they ganged up on Kira and now it's 7 vs 1.

Sigh... from the very get go of part 4 the one part that stood out to me the most was Jouske and yes after this episode not only he is my least favourite Jojo but now I just realized that I don't really like him.
Dec 26, 2017 10:16 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!!! I love how Josuke vs Kira was a battle of wits. No brute force, but actual tactical planning. I didn't even realize Josuke was aware that they were not alone in the room. Guess Kira inadvertently killed his father.

Seeing Okuyasu alive!! I knew his stand had a purpose in this fight. If he actually fights smart, he would be ahead of both Kira and Josuke in the IQ department.

Now that Kira is cornered. I guess this will be his final battle. Can't wait for the finale!!!!!!!
Jan 10, 2018 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
Nice_Meme_Son said:
Fantastic episode. I really hope we don't have to wait until 2018 for Part 5.

I'm from the future. You have to wait even longer!
~~~~
Ok, Okuasyu used to by my fav but man Jouske is the true badass here. He's amazing!

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jan 10, 2018 7:48 PM
Dec 2015
thatPinkSpider said:
Nice_Meme_Son said:
Fantastic episode. I really hope we don't have to wait until 2018 for Part 5.

I'm from the future. You have to wait even longer!
~~~~
Ok, Okuasyu used to by my fav but man Jouske is the true badass here. He's amazing!

Feels bad man. :-(
Oct 22, 2018 8:12 PM

Mar 2014
Wow, Okuyasu actually lived, which is quite the shock since usually the close friend of a JoJo tends to die.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Dec 20, 2018 1:12 AM

Dec 2014
so like everytihng is good and all..but why doesn't kira uses his bite the dust ability to go back in time or something... like he did when the kid died
Apr 23, 2019 5:48 PM

Apr 2014
aaaand Okuyasu is alive, no surprises there. i did love the moment when he returned though, was nice to see the relief on Josuke's face

i get that Jotaro and others weren't in the fight because it would have been too easy but at least make it so that they were farther away so that it made sense that they didn't find them sooner
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2019 8:52 AM

Oct 2013
Man, I was sad as hell when it seemed and looked that Okuyasu died. I am so happy to know he survived the explosion. I was relieved and fun of joy when he returned. :D Now I hope Josuke will get out of it. He is badly injured and he can't fix his own wounds.

Jotaro is useless to be honest. Rain has gone and he couldn't hear with his Star Platinum's abilities what was going on. Several explosions in the nearby area and Josuke & Okuyasu absent were signs that should have worried him. Sure, it was raining and there was also Koichi with Rohan, but Jotaro is the one who has the best "ears" with his Stand's help. Oh well, yare yare daze. xD

This episode was full of emotions, with thrilling and dynamic action. I loved it! :)
May 12, 2019 9:33 PM
Apr 2016
Eh, a little disappointed, the corny excuse on why Okuyasu got revived was silly, he was supposed to be dead. Well, zero casualties!
Jun 1, 2019 11:30 PM

Mar 2014
Damn that was a great episode of Jojo. The intense final standoff between Jojo and Kira, and then Okuyasu coming in to save the day from the brink of death, goddamn.
Jun 30, 2019 2:20 AM

Dec 2012
Dat apology.
Dem bras.
Rio's pantsu gets stolen.
Dat pantsu.
Dat lick.
Live for the pantsu. Die for the pantsu.
Okuyasu is dead?
Josuke is hurt.
Kira got hit.
Yoshihiro was in Hayato's pocket.
Yoshihiro is permadead?
Jotaro and co. heard the explosion.
Kira got hit again.
Josuke appears before Kira.
Killer Queen! Dora!
The air bubbles protected Kira.
The bubble moved.
Okuyasu lives!
Okuyasu took Stray Cat.
Jotaro and co. arrive.
Firetrucks are there.
Dat ending.

Can Jotaro get some Za Warudo and Ora Ora's in to finish off Kira.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 4, 2019 6:41 AM

Mar 2012
So they can hear the explosions...

Josuke tricking Kira into blowing up his dad's ghost was great.
Feb 17, 2020 6:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh my god this episode was so freaking amazing, Josuke mastermind strategy with the phone to kill Kira's father was great, and i'm happy for Okuyasu
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

371 by Fenrir_01 »»
Mar 21, 6:46 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.