Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 38 Discussion

Dec 21, 2016 6:56 PM

Ligkonakos said:
Really liked this ep. a lot. It did bother me a bit that Jotaro didn't notice the fighting going on; I mean, the fight was like 30 sec away from their location, it couldn't be that hard to listen to the explosions etc etc. I may be wrong on my distance estimation though.

Jotaro/10, can't wait for the final episode.

Don't forget manga => anime "time-compression" which inevitably happens one way or another
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better

Dec 22, 2016 4:13 AM

A 5/5 ep started with Kira killing the underwear thief. So random, lol. I couldn’t have imagined he would apologize so humbly to his boss if I hadn't watched the similar situation in ASB.
I was wondering in the last ep where the photo dad was. Josuke is so smart to end him through Kira.

Although I was spoiled of Okuyasu being alive, it still surprised me when he came to save the day. (I guess Araki was soft on his home town after all.) Happy to see him contributing in the final battle. I love his pose so much!
He looked younger and very adorable in this ep and his dream of talking with his brother was quite touching.
Did Okuyasu get himself a pet/plant?
Modified by Orikasa_Momiji, Dec 23, 2016 12:04 AM

Dec 22, 2016 6:15 AM

Dec 25, 2016 10:25 PM

Oh boy this show is really epic as hell! Totally intense and with one more episode to go.

It was great to see Okuyasu is actually alive! I really didn't expect that after seeing his spirit leaving his body!

I really do wonder how it all will end for this season!

Jan 4, 2017 7:18 PM

When bro Okuyasu showed up to save the fucking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 8, 2017 3:16 PM

grotesque_figure said:
It took unreasonably long for Jotaru and the group to reach the house.
That distance should have only taken 1 minute maximum to reach.

It's a shonen manga, not a science book, for God's sake. Stop overanalyzing things.
All the dialogue and action in the final confrontation was pretty extended in time by how it was depicted, you whould know that in shonen mangas these long conversations during a fight are actually supposed to happen in a span of mere seconds.

Jan 15, 2017 6:19 PM

back to live , nice job his aniki

Feb 3, 2017 8:29 AM

One hell of a penultimate episode we got here. Brilliant stuff! Finally so good to see Kira at the end of his tether
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Feb 4, 2017 11:14 PM

Glad to see Okuyasu alive, he was epic showing up out of nowhere then he befriends the cat lol

Mar 2, 2017 1:34 PM

Dammit Okayasu you bastard, for a moment you had me worried ;_; Well Kira is done now, nothing can save him at this point...

Mar 3, 2017 6:37 PM

Ha! Checkmate bitch! Fate has been on your side for too long Kira. But I was more excited to see his fucking dad die. That old fucker shouldn't have died (again) so quickly, he should've suffered more that annoying fucker.

Yay! Okuyasu is alive!
Duterte did 9/11

Mar 6, 2017 10:47 AM
Volthoom said:
Nycro said:
Better episode. Especially in terms of animation. As anime only watcher i had known that Okuyasu doesn't die thanks to the terrible jojo fanbase. Seriously I've never seen so many people who are so obsessed to spoiler everyone else. Not by accident. It is interntionally to ruin the fun of others.
The series has been out since the late 1980s, this part is long since over. Any spoilers aren't spoilers due to the length of time.

This anime is something "new", and JoJo fanbase right now are like the guys who ruin the experience of the people who will see a remake of a game or a film that they have never seen, is stupid.

Apr 30, 2017 11:22 PM

Good to see Okuyasu didn't die :) Last episode coming up, Kira won't be having his way any longer!

Jul 17, 2017 5:52 AM

With Bite the Dust being undone and Part 4 coming to a close, the traditional JoJo opening sfx have been included ♡

I was very impressed with Josuke using arrowhead-shaped glass shards (heart for symbolism I suppose) as homing projectiles to hit Kira because of the dried blood. I forgot all about the old man but boy was I grinning so hard when Josuke started making the bomb bubble go towards Yoshihiro. When he finally blew up, I was like "HOLY SHIT!"

Just as things were getting dark, Okuyasu suddenly scraped away space and made me scream so much in excitement! His story about his near-death dream put tears into my eyes...

So many people are here and Jotaro and co. has arrived! It seems like Yoshikage Kira has finally reached a checkmate.

Sep 17, 2017 5:23 PM
oreomonogatari

This is SOOOOOO GOOOOOD. Okuyasu, what a legend. Completely taking out the air bubble attack.

So Jotaro, Koichi and Rohan have been completely useless this whole time. The sound of Jousuke screaming and a distant explosion weren't enough to make them move a god damn inch, but now that the battle has moved towards them, maybe they will do a cool thing in the final episode. I'm eager to see if that Yoshikage Kira has anything else up his sleeve!!

Oct 8, 2017 9:41 PM

That moment when you see The Hand's power - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
It looks like the coin of fate has flipped for Kira but judging by the people around them, he also has hostages he can use. So don't think the fight is as over as it appears to be. But beat the shit out of that cockroach's face, nonetheless!

Oct 17, 2017 8:05 AM

Bye, bye to Kira father!!!! Boom!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!

Nov 9, 2017 4:16 PM

That panty guy,tho.

Okuyasu is still there, yay.

The way Kiras dad was dealt with, was pretty awesome,but I wonder if he's really already gone or if he might save his son out of the pinch he is in.

Exited for the last episode and for a small Kira comeback.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Nov 13, 2017 8:02 PM

Those bastards, they ganged up on Kira and now it's 7 vs 1.

Sigh... from the very get go of part 4 the one part that stood out to me the most was Jouske and yes after this episode not only he is my least favourite Jojo but now I just realized that I don't really like him.

Dec 26, 2017 10:16 PM

Amazing episode!!!! I love how Josuke vs Kira was a battle of wits. No brute force, but actual tactical planning. I didn't even realize Josuke was aware that they were not alone in the room. Guess Kira inadvertently killed his father.

Seeing Okuyasu alive!! I knew his stand had a purpose in this fight. If he actually fights smart, he would be ahead of both Kira and Josuke in the IQ department.

Now that Kira is cornered. I guess this will be his final battle. Can't wait for the finale!!!!!!!

Jan 10, 2018 3:02 PM

Nice_Meme_Son said:
Fantastic episode. I really hope we don't have to wait until 2018 for Part 5.

I'm from the future. You have to wait even longer!
~~~~
Ok, Okuasyu used to by my fav but man Jouske is the true badass here. He's amazing!

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."

Jan 10, 2018 7:48 PM
thatPinkSpider said:
Nice_Meme_Son said:
Fantastic episode. I really hope we don't have to wait until 2018 for Part 5.

I'm from the future. You have to wait even longer!
~~~~
Ok, Okuasyu used to by my fav but man Jouske is the true badass here. He's amazing!

Feels bad man. :-(

Oct 22, 2018 8:12 PM
The Stray

Wow, Okuyasu actually lived, which is quite the shock since usually the close friend of a JoJo tends to die.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
_______

Dec 20, 2018 1:12 AM

so like everytihng is good and all..but why doesn't kira uses his bite the dust ability to go back in time or something... like he did when the kid died

Apr 23, 1:08 PM

HES ALIVE YESSSS IM SO HAPPY

Apr 23, 5:48 PM

aaaand Okuyasu is alive, no surprises there. i did love the moment when he returned though, was nice to see the relief on Josuke's face

i get that Jotaro and others weren't in the fight because it would have been too easy but at least make it so that they were farther away so that it made sense that they didn't find them sooner

May 10, 8:52 AM

Man, I was sad as hell when it seemed and looked that Okuyasu died. I am so happy to know he survived the explosion. I was relieved and fun of joy when he returned. :D Now I hope Josuke will get out of it. He is badly injured and he can't fix his own wounds.

Jotaro is useless to be honest. Rain has gone and he couldn't hear with his Star Platinum's abilities what was going on. Several explosions in the nearby area and Josuke & Okuyasu absent were signs that should have worried him. Sure, it was raining and there was also Koichi with Rohan, but Jotaro is the one who has the best "ears" with his Stand's help. Oh well, yare yare daze. xD

This episode was full of emotions, with thrilling and dynamic action. I loved it! :)

May 12, 9:33 PM

Eh, a little disappointed, the corny excuse on why Okuyasu got revived was silly, he was supposed to be dead. Well, zero casualties!
Wanna try a really risky but fun anime watching challenge?
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1784108

Jun 1, 11:30 PM

Damn that was a great episode of Jojo. The intense final standoff between Jojo and Kira, and then Okuyasu coming in to save the day from the brink of death, goddamn.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]