Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2016 6:04 PM

Oct 2013
Can't seem to find anywhere to watch/download this show. All of the normal places Animebytes and Bakabt (Bakabt lists only 1 of them out of 6 series and 1 movie) don't list any of the seasons or the movie, which is a first for me after using them for years.

Anyone have any idea? I have tried different spellings,, but none of the other spellings listed on MAL's site for this anime have worked.

Thanks! I really hope someone can help me out.
Dec 14, 2016 2:11 AM

Jan 2009
JewlZ25 said:
Can't seem to find anywhere to watch/download this show. All of the normal places Animebytes and Bakabt (Bakabt lists only 1 of them out of 6 series and 1 movie) don't list any of the seasons or the movie, which is a first for me after using them for years.

Anyone have any idea? I have tried different spellings,, but none of the other spellings listed on MAL's site for this anime have worked.

Search for Qins Moon or The Legend of Qin on Nyaa. It's all in one torrent file that's 22.34GB.
Dec 14, 2016 5:18 PM

Oct 2013
Halfsleeper said:
JewlZ25 said:

Search for Qins Moon or The Legend of Qin on Nyaa. It's all in one torrent file that's 22.34GB.

Thanks. All English subbed I hope? What is Nyaa's web address? I think I keep getting sent to the wrong one. Is Nyaa.se the correct address? I have Nyaa.se bookmarked, but can't seem to find anything on there other than mostly RAW stuff and the site seems to be mostly all in Japanese characters. I haven't used it because it has been very difficult to navigate compared to animebytes and bakabt. Any quick tips would be helpful.

Thanks for the assistance in advance.
Dec 14, 2016 11:20 PM

Jan 2009
JewlZ25 said:
Thanks. All English subbed I hope? What is Nyaa's web address? I think I keep getting sent to the wrong one. Is Nyaa.se the correct address? I have Nyaa.se bookmarked, but can't seem to find anything on there other than mostly RAW stuff and the site seems to be mostly all in Japanese characters. I haven't used it because it has been very difficult to navigate compared to animebytes and bakabt. Any quick tips would be helpful.

Yes, it's all English subbed. Nyaa.se is the correct address. There are RAWs mixed in with English subbed anime which is why you're seeing Japanese characters, but there's a way to filter to only English subbed. If you go on the site do you see in purple that it says Anime Sub? if you click on that it'll filter it for you. You can also type in the search in the right hand corner at the top and select categories, etc.

I hope that helps, if you're still having problems please PM and I'll link you to the torrent since I believe we're not allowed to link on the forums.
Dec 15, 2016 4:15 PM

Oct 2013
Halfsleeper said:
JewlZ25 said:

Yes, it's all English subbed. Nyaa.se is the correct address. There are RAWs mixed in with English subbed anime which is why you're seeing Japanese characters, but there's a way to filter to only English subbed. If you go on the site do you see in purple that it says Anime Sub? if you click on that it'll filter it for you. You can also type in the search in the right hand corner at the top and select categories, etc.

I hope that helps, if you're still having problems please PM and I'll link you to the torrent since I believe we're not allowed to link on the forums.

Most appreciated! I will try it out and see how I do navigating the site again. If I have questions I'll PM you like you said. Again, thanks! I wonder if Nyaa has all of the seasons subbed? That'd be nice considering there are so many.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue: Bai Bu Fei Jian Episode 10 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Oct 26, 2018

2 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 13, 2022 3:33 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue Episode 9 Discussion

Mirorin - Jun 17, 2014

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 26, 2018 10:21 PM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue: Bai Bu Fei Jian Episode 6 Discussion

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 26, 2018 5:47 AM

Poll: » Qin Shi Ming Yue: Bai Bu Fei Jian Episode 2 Discussion

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 26, 2018 2:27 AM

» Qin's Moon Season 4 is out!

sapphiresky - Oct 2, 2012

1 by Frezlaj »»
Nov 4, 2012 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.