Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 22, 2010 12:26 PM

Jan 2008
Okay, okay... calm down Yuuki. There's a logical explanation for this... somewhere. He pondered for a moment and drew a blank. He could think of no reason why a high school girl would be in his infirmary. It would be one thing if she came in early for something but its Sunday! They didn't have school today! And even then that doesn't explain why she was getting dressed right in front of him. But... still... whats with high school girls these days. There's wasn't anyone even remotely close to this girls figure when he was in highschool... Is something in the food maybe?

Yuuki quickly gained his composure once he realized he'd dropped his persona for a moment and hid the container full of capsules behind his back.

"... Okay, lets hear it..." he finally said to her in a voice that screamed ' irritated'

The plaster girl from yesterday... that's who she was. He'd been searching his memory for where he'd seen her before. Her face was nothing new as he'd gone over and memorized everything written in her medical records, as he did with every student, but he remembered encountering her once before.
Feb 22, 2010 1:57 PM

Apr 2009
How do I explain? Reema thought to herself as he asked her almost demandingly what she wanted. She couldn't tell him she didn't want to go home, nor could she explain why it was the infirmary she chose to sleep in. It was all a mix up even to her...

She struggled to read the mans expression as she scanned his eyes for any sign of embarrassment- none was to be found.
If he did luckily at least seem to be embarrassed she could easily scoop by him by flirtatious comments- but this wasn't the case.

Sigh...one of the few people I can't quite seem to read.

What was she to do? No one has ever seen her body exposed, nor her personality, even the many odd guys she's managed to grab a date with, but, a school nurse, for her first?

She wasn't going to let him know anything, she had to think of an explanation, but with what skills? Reema was so used to getting out of trouble by seducing people with her looks and words of speech, that being in this situation meant nothing but to show her personality- or, her fake one at least. Change the question, she thought, by doing this she could avoid his nosiness. All Reema had to do was be rude, one person disrespecting her wasn't going to hurt that much...right?

"Excuse me? I am the Female Representative of the Student council, I do as I wish in this school as long as it's no harm to other students or member of staff. Sir, if I have harmed you in any sort of manor with all due respect I do apologise, now get out, while I finished getting changed." She looked at him with pleading eyes of which seemed to be acted. Maybe he would pity her and step out, giving her a chance to escape.

She glanced at him for another two seconds, his posture wasn't as it was yesterday- elegant and calm. No, today it was lacking something, yes, it was lacking it's form of pride. The man stood before her seemed to be holding something, no, hiding something.

"Sensei, everyone has secrets." She looked down to the floor once more, realising that this was how she should have answered him with in the first place. She lifted her head elegantly back up, pulling out her scrunchie and letting her hair flow down. With in seconds she was walking towards the irritated man, not so much wearily, but she did look fragile, like a thin layer of glass that could be crushed if you caressed it.

Closer and closer she walked, stopping around 5 inches away from him, she held out her hand.
Yes, making him tell me what he's hiding will avoid his suspicions.
Reema was scared of people knowing the truth about her...

"What is it? Your secrets mine."
desirelifeFeb 22, 2010 2:28 PM
Feb 22, 2010 5:10 PM

Jan 2008
Tick Tock...
Tick Tock...
Tick...

Tock.

The sound of a clock.
The sound of a clock filled to room, its rhythmic patterns the only thing that could be heard in the the infirmary.

He was taken aback. All he could do was stare at girl in front of him in shock. For a moment, with her face illuminated by the morning light she somehow seemed... older. Yuuki couldn't help but see her as a woman, not a student. She'd also taken advantage of that moment, moving closer than she needed to be and he uncounciously leaned back in an attempt to preserve his little personal space bubble.

Not once, but twice had she been able to break his persona. Also... she'd turned the conversation around, now he was the one in question.

He sighed and shrugged his shoulders in surrender. He didn't have to tell her the whole truth... just enough so she'd drop the subject. And slowly but surely her revealed the container full of pills and placed in the girls small hand.

"Its called Cardiac Arrhythmia. A condition caused by abnormal electrical activity in the heart and, well, basically I could have a fatal heart attack at anytime."

He had said it so easily and with a smile as well. Not a forced smile either. A smile the showed a state of peace... like he was perfectly fine with his condition. He hadn't told her the whole truth though, the truth that he'd most likely die within the next two to three years.
Feb 23, 2010 9:07 AM

Apr 2009
His smile...it's peaceful, relaxing...I want to smile too...

The sun rays from the window behind her reflected in the young mans eyes. She could clearly see her reflection as she looked deep into the beautiful mist of blue, she looked for any hints of a lie-but none... She was surprised. Had this man actually opened up to her, after she had just been rude? She let out a sigh of relief, there was now no need to panic on her behalf.

Not only did this man seem to respect her, but even with his arrogant look, he easily admitted to defeat. Reema could not help but feel slightly guilty for her actions.

She smiled back and gripped the thing placed in her hand firmly. There was no need to question more, she all ready got out of her awkward position...she could now go. How ever for some reason she wanted to stay, she didn't know what it was, but their was a sign of attraction- this man had told her something that he'd hidden. Something that no one has done before, and something she's always wanted. To keep anothers secret- and one of which seemed to be rather important.

"Fatal means death."

She whispered, trying to act like it meant nothing to her, when really she already cared for this person deeply. She handed the small item back while avoiding the mans gaze. She felt so childish to want to cry, for someone she'd just met even. But the warmth she felt in her heart as he smiled at her just wouldn't leave.

She looked down at the floor. Lifted her arm and held onto his shirt.
Feb 23, 2010 11:36 AM

Jan 2008
He could feel his heart pounding. He could see the emotion in the girls expression. Emotions that had long since left him leaving only the cold comfort of peace. And then, he felt a tug on his shirt as light as a feather. He looked down ad saw that she'd grabbed a hold onto his sleeve and slowly clasped his hand over hers.

"Hey, hey... whats with that look? I'm the one who's dieing not you." he told her in an attempt to cheer her up.

He also felt a warm feeling in his chest at the realization that he was one who she felt sad for. The moment, however, was fleeting. And was soon replaced with a cold resolve. It was time to break off this relationship before it got out of hand.

He pulled her grip away and snatched the pills from her. This girl still had so much life left in her, it shouldn't be spent hanging around the dead. He'd just end up hurting her after all.

"Anyway, get your things and get out. Schools closed on Sunday's." He told her as he turned his back to her.
Feb 23, 2010 11:56 AM

Apr 2009
The icy scolded voice left her stood frozen. She felt the tears emerge as she blinked through confusion. Why was she so stupid? To think someone would actually open up to her like that- and even so, someone that had a risk of dying. No matter what, everyone leaves her in the end.

It's the same as always...her feelings of trust for someone would never be returned, she was just too Naive. A shiver sent through her body as she realised standing there holding back tears wouldn't resolve anything. She now realised that she really was meant to be alone.

She allowed her hand to leave his sleeve and reach up to her chest, leaving it their as she looked away with an empty expression. As he said, she should go. How ever returning home when her 18th birthday was due the following night was going to be a problem.

I must act cold.

"Sure." She moves over to the bed to pick up her bag and belongings and switched her phone on, ten missed calls. She needed more time to stay away.

"I need to get changed." She turned and looked at him, purposely giving a cold glare of which she tried to hide her true emotions of rejection.

Why was she letting something that she could easily smile off and pretend nothing had happened, get to her so much? What happened to all her years of practise of pretending she was the 'cool' girl at school? Why did this man, all a sudden have her confused and unsteady? Never does Reema allow herself to attach to people as much as this.

Yuuki-sensei...
Why am I hurt of your rejection...?

The thought skipped through her mind over and over, as she battled to get rid of it. Everyone admires her, she hates people not wanting her, but yet, this wasn't hatred she felt, it was sorrow. Like a love struck turning love sick.
desirelifeFeb 24, 2010 1:26 PM
Feb 24, 2010 1:14 PM

Apr 2009
(By the way, I fount a picture that would literally show her face expression at this particular moment "She allowed her hand to leave his sleeve and reach up to her chest, leaving it their as she looked away with a empty expression."
The right one obviously. ;P
Mar 8, 2010 9:39 AM

Apr 2009
She leaves without another word.
Dec 15, 2010 10:37 AM

Jul 2009
*hiding behind the door*
a-ano... s-sumimasen... *walking in*
*thinking: I think I'm scared of him..*

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ~Clubs/Sports Sign-up~ ( 1 2 )

xTheMentalist - Feb 13, 2010

67 by mewrenee45 »»
Oct 17, 2010 8:04 AM

Sticky: » CHARACTERS [create/claim positions] ( 1 2 3 )

xTheMentalist - Feb 6, 2010

146 by mewrenee45 »»
Oct 17, 2010 7:43 AM

Sticky: » ~Class Distribution~ ( 1 2 )

melt-chan - Feb 13, 2010

62 by 7nmelz »»
Jul 5, 2010 9:04 PM

» Cafe~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

387 by removed-user »»
Jul 5, 2010 12:06 PM

» The Beach~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

379 by kaiziru »»
Jun 4, 2010 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.