Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2016 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm a surprise visitor when Shiina opened the door.

Eh it was a cute episode I guess. Feels like the girls may be overworking themselves at times though especially at Summer. That's why they need energy drinks!
Stark700Dec 12, 2016 6:27 AM
Dec 12, 2016 6:47 AM

Apr 2010
Another fancy house not to mention the car, still seems like there are some family issues in that huge house.
Well not that it seemed to bother A-chan much from reaching her goals.
Guess she will be in trouble again next week.
Dec 12, 2016 4:47 PM

Jul 2016
Great Episode... and pretty funny ;D

Teru-senpai always present to help with Honda's problems.
Dec 13, 2016 8:57 PM

Jan 2015
Oh, that kind of "action". When one of the member is "taken back by force" by one of their family member and then come the thought to "bring them back" to the club by directly coming to their house to negotiate in the name of "friendship". And then finally realize that club member is coming from rich/elite family.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 14, 2016 4:20 AM

Aug 2015
Another cute episode. Haa-chan, Tama, and Seki got rekt by onee-san. The last 15 secs. scene is toooo cute.

Their stats got improved in the OP and Yumine gained a lot.
Dec 14, 2016 5:34 AM

Sep 2014
A very cute episode especially that Honda scene and her papa complex so HNGGGG.
Dec 14, 2016 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
Haa-chan's grandma is quite strict. She might get in trouble for staying over. It's always nice to see Teru helping out.
Dec 14, 2016 2:16 PM

May 2015
Another cute episode. Hopefully they'll make it in time for the next Comiket~

Dec 14, 2016 5:03 PM
Apr 2016
All episodes are cute!
Dec 14, 2016 5:36 PM

Sep 2015
Iino was definitely messing with them and that maid smiled while giving Seki the notebook.
Another cute episode and Teru has great timing.
Dec 14, 2016 5:40 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Angelblade20 said:
Iino was definitely messing with them and that maid smiled while giving Seki the notebook.
I got the impression that went according to her big sister's plan. :)
Dec 14, 2016 6:23 PM

Nov 2016
I enjoyed this episode. But now there's seem to be some conflict as Minaha really does like drawing just as much as being in the club with Honda Tamaki and the others. I can understand that Iino was concerned about her sister as getting good grades are just as important but this was something that Minaha really enjoyed while working her illustrations. I kind of was expecting Seki to say something about the matter and she did which made me things a little bit easier but it did backfired when Iino presented those anthologies to her.

I was concerned how Tama was feeling all about this as she was feeling rather sad that she might not be up to speed with her drawings and figuring out what she needed to do. Thankfully, I'm glad Teru showed up at some good timing there. I'm still wondering how does she manage to show up during those times. Anyway, I thought it was comforting to show how much she cared for her as a friend. When Tamaki had mentioned how much passion she had when she was inspired by her father to create wonderful drawings of old men, I think that was the ticket for her inspiration and that was probably the best thing for her to motivate herself.

With only three weeks away for the summer fair, I do hope that Tamaki and the rest of the SNS club will finally be able to create their ultimate doujin game. It looks like things are heading down to a close soon enough.

I really have enjoyed this series so far and I still love Honda Tamaki as best girl imo. I can't wait till next week's finale epsiode! :)
Dec 14, 2016 7:54 PM

Dec 2014
This series is far from my favorite of the season, but its so damn heartwarming. Watching it provides a great experience, actually.

Also, Haa-chan's sister appears this episode. I like her design, especially when she has the hat on.
Dec 14, 2016 8:17 PM

Sep 2015
lol they're lvling up
Dec 14, 2016 11:50 PM

Jun 2013
Minaha has quite a strict and rich family. Tama and Seki go to convince them to let Minaha continue working with the SNS club and to prove that their studies won't be compromised, Minaha and Tamaki will have to get more than 70% on the upcoming tests. Lol Seki had to read her embarrassing poems and Haa-chan liked them. Lol Tama-chan's dream. That was funny and scary. Tama and Minaha are getting along quite well now. Lol Tama-chan was running low on papa energy.
Dec 15, 2016 4:14 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

The opening sequence was hilarious, Poor Shiina was scared out of her wits. xD

Minaha has quite the strict household, Didn't really like how her sister was admonishing her along with Tamaki and Seki who came to help Minaha.
Seki-senpai had quite the cool moment there though she got wrecked instantly. XD
Glad to see everything worked out and they're able to draw again, Even if it came with the cost of studying hard for the finals.

Tamaki was low on Papa energy, Was really funny how she was getting all mushy on the phone. XD
Very sweet interaction between Teru and Tamaki, Glad she found the resolve to draw again. :D
Teru's always around to set people straight and make sure they have fun. :)

Finale next week. :(
Dec 15, 2016 8:31 PM
Jul 2016
Feels like the show has been going downhill since pink haired girl arrived. This episode was definitely the weakest in the series so far for me.
Dec 16, 2016 1:08 PM

Jan 2016
ForsenIsMyWaifu said:
Feels like the show has been going downhill since pink haired girl arrived. This episode was definitely the weakest in the series so far for me.

Yeah I feel that Minaha is dragging the show down. We've been through three episodes of conflict. I really want to see them make a great game and have Honda grow and learn.
Dec 17, 2016 4:38 AM

Mar 2016
Good episode with the conflict in entire episode
Started with the problem with ha-chan family problem that make she can't work anymore, then honda-san have initiative to talk with ha-chan's family, and finally the problem solved with one requirement, "pass 70 on last semester exam". And make them both divided time between study and work.
Teru-senpai is always give nice advice to Honda-san and the sns group.I like her!
Accompanied with suitable music make the conflict feel warm up
Yeah this episode make me cliffhanger, can't wait for last episode
I glad to pick this underrated show
And the papa energy scene is hilarious...

ForsenIsMyWaifu said:

I think you take this show too seriously, it's only slice of life with a little plot has been developed.
Don't think that little problem too much and please be enjoy for what we got on this show.

Dec 17, 2016 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
The episode is again Honda centric, but strangely there are developments in the character of Ha-chan, even if the narrative as it is set, greater characterization to his sister Natsu. The plot despite being granted in certain narrative taste, comes out with a nice basic message. Drawings and animations, more than good in quality; those of Silver Link, perhaps, they are put to work seriously, thank goodness! It remains one episode, how sad!
Dec 18, 2016 1:41 PM

May 2010
That was pretty good. I am liking the Seki/Minaha comedy more and more.
Dec 19, 2016 3:08 PM

Dec 2016
Oh my, another fridge full of Red Bull. Do they want these girls to survive until the next big event?
Dec 19, 2016 10:14 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Interesting how the club went to Minaha's house to bring her back. She's a pretty interesting character especially when she's dense to realize Seki is Iris-sensei.

Dec 20, 2016 2:35 AM

Jul 2009
Minaha is really rich!!!
Dec 20, 2016 7:04 PM

Dec 2015
It's good to see that they leveled up in the opening. Shiina's Communication skill went from 0 to 0.3. Minaha's house was huge and now she is conflicted between disliking Seki and feeling like she is betraying Iris.
Dec 23, 2016 3:49 PM

Oct 2008
wow! so Minaha is so rich! dat limo and dat big ass estate which is times 5 of the estate of Honda Tamaki!
Shiina is so scared because of the "black ones" she refers to the men in black suits and she thinks they'll hunt them down! lol!
Minaha turned from Seki-sempai because she's defending her! awww! cute!
Tamaki and Minaha were force to study in return for Iino Natsu to persuade their Grandmother in letting Minaha work with them again.
Tamaki always need Papa energy! how cute!
Teru-senpai helped Tamaki motivate again!
Tamaki, Teru & Minaha all helping each other to finish the drawing for Stardust Intenzione!
4/5.

Jan 1, 2017 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode! Though it was very frustrating with that family.
Jun 25, 2019 9:17 AM

Aug 2018
Oh, I hope Minaha and Seki will finally get together over Iris.. Now that Minaha starts to like Seki more.. Well, even if we won't see it in last episode, perhaps we still can see that their relationship is developing, and expect of good outcome between them..
Jun 10, 2021 3:34 AM

Feb 2020
More Red Bull. xD

Minaha is soo rich!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2016

36 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 6, 2022 6:53 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2016

40 by DYNEadvance »»
May 14, 2022 12:34 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2016

50 by SlammyHammy »»
May 6, 2022 7:17 PM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2016

33 by Serafos »»
Jun 10, 2021 2:44 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2016

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 10, 2021 1:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.