Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This fight had more focus on Rinne's training sessions that bounced between the scenes when she's fighting against Fuuka. Pretty evenly matched imo. However, those training session does show that Rinne has been training very hard. This fight actually showed more of her training than I had anticipated though.

Pretty intense fight overall still imo. Both girls proved themselves at their best.

Stark700Dec 10, 2016 7:56 AM
Dec 10, 2016 8:41 AM

Apr 2010
So Fuuka won in the end of an exciting match.
Hopefully the girls will renew their friendship after this seeing all the things that happened.
Rinne was smiling again which is a good thing.
Dec 10, 2016 8:42 AM

Nov 2008
Fuuka won, the whole fight was really close especially when Rinne sent Fuuka flying onto a parked car.

Dec 10, 2016 9:36 AM
Feb 2015
This episode managed to make Fuuka look like the MC again after the series spent 10 episode to make Rinne look more like the MC than Fuuka.
Dec 10, 2016 12:40 PM

Feb 2008
Match sure were intense I thought Fuuka were to lose when Rinne begun to sudden power up and hit that strong uppercut at Fuuka.
So strong that her teeth went broken.
But a lot of flashback and Rinne also begun to smile and love martial arts, in end Fuuka won match yeah.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 10, 2016 12:40 PM

Feb 2008
Fuuka always been real MC

ixarising said:
This episode managed to make Fuuka look like the MC again after the series spent 10 episode to make Rinne look more like the MC than Fuuka.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 10, 2016 12:45 PM

Jan 2015
Wow what an episode, i was fueling with emotions T_T
Dec 10, 2016 3:09 PM
Oct 2015
you know i was really hoping during the fight fuuka wouldve just grabbed her and kissed her
Dec 10, 2016 3:51 PM

May 2012
It was expected that something would change within Rinne during their fight, but I really didn't expect Fuuka to win o_o

The fight itself was really emotional and I loved it, but it was really lacking animation-wise for all the build up it got... Sure, there were some scenes where it was pretty impressive, but there were also loads of still frames and the quality seemed to plummet in some frames. That scene with Rinne and Fuuka lying on the floor was really pretty though

And dayum, with Fuuka losing a few teeth there

Wonder how they're gonna wrap up the last episode.

Dec 10, 2016 3:52 PM

Aug 2014
What's with all the awful picture and picture character moments throughout the whole thing, same ol song and dance story arc. I feel like if you've watched one ep, you've seen them all. Now they aren't even drawing characters at all, just splashes of water.... At least it ended with a decent scene. Even though the actual knockout was little to be desired.

Also, "Is Fuuka dead?" LMAO Harry you read my mind word for word.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Dec 10, 2016 5:25 PM

Jun 2015
That fight was epic and intense. Looks like Rinne is back when she smiled. We saw more flashbacks of her, mostly training. She trained very hard. She sent Fuuka flying pretty far, but she got back up and beat Rinne. I hope they become friends again after that.
Dec 10, 2016 6:01 PM
Feb 2015
Blackbird said:
Fuuka always been real MC

ixarising said:

I know. I just said she didn't feel like one for the past 10 episodes.
Dec 10, 2016 7:24 PM

Mar 2011
Overall it was nice, but I feel dissapointed with the animation of the fights :(
I wonder how this will end, I hope Rinne and Fuuka will be friends again
Dec 10, 2016 11:46 PM

Oct 2012
That was a nice slugfest.
Can't exactly say that I'm glad Fuuka won, as it still feels weird for her to win considering all that they guilds Rinne up to be, but nonetheless the fight and results were still very satisfying~

A really emotion charged fight, I thought for sure Fuuka was a goner after that super strike from Rinne. Lol "Is Fuuka dead?" Harry be asking the important questions xD

You know now that I think about it more, I'm 100% okay with Fuuka winning because it let us get this wonderful scene afterwards:
Ahhhhh, look how cute they are. Look at Rinne's sleeping face. Look at Fuuka holding her close. Ahhhhhhh
The sky's reflection in the water is really pretty too. I was a big fan of the rippling animations as well, a pretty much perfect scene imo. lol just had the thought that this one scene after the fight might've had better animation than the actual fight xD
gust11Dec 10, 2016 11:58 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 11, 2016 1:34 AM

Jul 2016
Lmao so the reason why Rinne want the champion belt is not because she want to showed how strong she is but because she love Einhard??? Why Rinne said she love the martial artist in this episode while back in ep 1 to 10 showed that she hate it so much?!? Was Tsuzuki forgot about that Rinne hate martial artist??? The only good thing I can see in this episode was the fight, the flashback when Rinne said goodbye to Fuka and Rine and Fuka renew their friendship after this fight.
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 11, 2016 1:39 AM
Dec 11, 2016 6:03 AM

Aug 2016
I'm so happy how it turned out in the end :D
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 11, 2016 9:06 AM

Jun 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Why Rinne said she love the martial artist in this episode while back in ep 1 to 10 showed that she hate it so much?!? Was Tsuzuki forgot about that Rinne hate martial artist???

She probably was consumed by regret so much, it blinded all of her emotions. Thats Nanoha for you, you have to beat crap of others, to make them realize, what they really feel.

Great fight, that fist Fuuka took must hurt a lot, and she lost 2 teeth too.
Dec 11, 2016 10:33 AM

Jun 2013
Fuuka won what a surprise
Dec 11, 2016 1:12 PM

Jul 2014
Thought Fuuka lost it when landing on that car... false hope of being strong on those flashbacks.
Dec 11, 2016 8:41 PM

Dec 2009
Olem said:
It was expected that something would change within Rinne during their fight, but I really didn't expect Fuuka to win o_o
gust11 said:
Can't exactly say that I'm glad Fuuka won, as it still feels weird for her to win considering all that they builds Rinne up to be, but nonetheless the fight and results were still very satisfying~
Fuuka had to win in order to get it through that thick skull of Rinne's. Her determination out-did Rinne's stubbornness.

That really was the best. Despite everything, Fuuka still adores her little Rinne.

But yeah, what a relief that is over. It was not good for the heart to watch them slug it out so hard for so long.
GenesisAriaDec 11, 2016 8:48 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 11, 2016 9:06 PM

Oct 2012
GenesisAria said:
Olem said:
gust11 said:
Can't exactly say that I'm glad Fuuka won, as it still feels weird for her to win considering all that they builds Rinne up to be, but nonetheless the fight and results were still very satisfying~
Fuuka had to win in order to get it through that thick skull of Rinne's. Her determination out-did Rinne's stubbornness.

That really was the best. Despite everything, Fuuka still adores her little Rinne.

But yeah, what a relief that is over. It was not good for the heart to watch them slug it out so hard for so long.
I understand that this became a battle of convictions. I'm not at all disappointed with the results, I just have to say that to build Rinne up as being a once in a lifetime prodigy only to have her get beaten by Fuuka was a little weird. I can understand her taking definite damage from her, especially when she changed styles mid-fight because God that throws off a fighter so badly sometimes, but for Fuuka to win the fight was not what I expected. Again though, I'm completely okay with the result of the fight and can't even say whether or not I really would've liked it any more had Fuuka lost. I'm just glad they've finally gotten everything off their chests and can proceed to be best friends again. god Fuuka holding a sleeping Rinne close is tooooooooo good
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 11, 2016 9:20 PM

Dec 2009
@gust11
Well they did kinda put Rinne on a pedestal, but by no means a once in a lifetime prodigy, as she didn't have much on Vivio or Einhard (both of which have nothing on original Nanoha cast, they're glorified boxers compared to artillery-class special forces. Nanoha herself practically a tactical nuke - she was the real prodigy).

From what i got of all of this, Fuuka also had more experience with real hell and on the streets. Rinne just had a brutal/torturous crash-course in martial arts by her trainer.
GenesisAriaDec 11, 2016 9:28 PM

Dec 11, 2016 10:34 PM

Oct 2012
GenesisAria said:
@gust11
Well they did kinda put Rinne on a pedestal, but by no means a once in a lifetime prodigy, as she didn't have much on Vivio or Einhard (both of which have nothing on original Nanoha cast, they're glorified boxers compared to artillery-class special forces. Nanoha herself practically a tactical nuke - she was the real prodigy).

From what i got of all of this, Fuuka also had more experience with real hell and on the streets. Rinne just had a brutal/torturous crash-course in martial arts by her trainer.
Well I'll admit that she definitely doesn't have anything on Vivio and Einhard, and by extension Nanoha, Fate, etc. I meant simply that the buildup was strange for me. Like I get Fuuka was good at controlling her body but I think my issue is that I didn't quite commit to the time that passed during the series. I took it as being quite literally within a week or two (might be a tad of an exaggeration) but by no means at all did I ever assume that 4 months had already gone by. My issue is probably that I'm confusing myself with time constraints and such, thinking she couldn't possibly be this strong in such a short span of time when, in reality 4 months have passed with Fuuka training with the literal best of the best. too bad she didn't get to fight and train with Nanoha and co. Fuuka could've trained some hella good defense by taking some of Nanoha's Starlight Breakers xD
Anyhow I think I'm just getting in over my head here, don't mind me :p
But still, talking about Vivio for a sec here, can you imagine how freaking powerful she would be in this series if she hadn't taken 5 brutal Starlight Breakers aka friendship beam in StrikerS? That would be a truly bonafide prodigy right there
gust11Dec 11, 2016 10:46 PM
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 11, 2016 10:54 PM

Dec 2009
The plot is still mostly about Rinne, but she needed to lose to Fuuka, or she would continue believing her strength was right. She did train hard, but Fuuka had both the experience and the junior-masters for teachers.

I liked that line: "You don't punch with your arm, you kick the ground!"
Understanding the unification of force is essential in real form. That's why stuff like ring boxing has nothing on a really good martial art punch, like those in karate for example (though there are far better ones in chinese martial arts that can almost literally scramble your insides with one thrust).

gust11 said:
too bad she didn't get to fight and train with Nanoha and co. Fuuka could've trained some hella good defense by taking some of Nanoha's Starlight Breakers xD
She woulda been punching out Divine Busters like Subaru. I miss that rollerskating badass. Anime needs more cool rollerskaters.

But still, talking about Vivio for a sec here, can you imagine how freaking powerful she would be in this series if she hadn't taken 5 brutal Starlight Breakers aka friendship beam in StrikerS? That would be a truly bonafide prodigy right there
Yeah, she was the linchpin of a large scale terrorist plot as a human wunderwaffe... Now she's just a loli who punches people.

Where is Nanoha/Fate/everyone else during this series anyways? We only saw a little bit of Nanoha/Fate in Vivid... This stuff is good and all for characters, but i want the epic stuff that actually effects the whole world and other worlds, rather than just non-macroscopic niche tournaments. And the interdimensional spaceships are where? Lol.
GenesisAriaDec 11, 2016 11:07 PM

Dec 12, 2016 1:10 AM

Dec 2011
The amount of other characters cut in during the fight in this epissode is unbearable...

Also it does not seem they put much budgets in this episode too... I just hope they will really work up the animation for Fuuka and Einhard fight
amc9988Dec 12, 2016 1:19 AM
Dec 12, 2016 2:27 AM

Apr 2011
That was a good fight. But the animation didn't do it justice.
Dec 12, 2016 10:36 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The fight between Fuuka and Rinne is still ongoing
A showdown in the rain though is really something

love how the episode alternates between Rinne's flashbacks
and the present though
so thats why how Rin met Jill eh
man thats some training thats she's put through

While it did maker her stronger it just made her a colder person
and a rather arrogant one as well
Jill should have been more mindful of Rinne's heart

Everyone wishes for Rinne to come back as the happy and kind girl
before the bullying
its nice to see that

Come on Fuuka break through this facade of hers
but man fighting one of your oldest friends though must be hard
even if Rinne somehow beats Eins and gets the belt is it worth losing
all of your friends for it i wonder
her grandfather will probably not want that either

damn this fights pretty intense
and now Rinne's remembered the teachings that Jill literally drilled into her
making her much stronger than before
geeze that's some force as Fuuka hits that car
the force of Rinne's blow must have been enormous

but man a power up at this point in the fight
things look bad for Fuuka
the little pics showing Fuuka's friends wishing her to get up was well done
as was Hura

wow Fuuka just had two broken teeth from that impact
their defense equipment sure is top notch to protect them from such a blow

The final moments of the fight though was good
both are barely hanging in there
and yet moth continue to fight
such courage
love the insights provided by each character as well as the fight progressed
to the last part

Fuuka and Rinne were so cute when they were little
finding out Rinne's true feelings though was a surprise
though she thought it was suffering she still enjoyed being praised and
learning new moves and seeing people happy

and finally we get some results
Rinne finally has tears in her eyes after seeing an image of her grandfather
and man knocking her out with that ultimate move was a good one Fuuka

yep Fuuka that must have been pretty exhausting
but man what an intense fight
glad that Fuuka manage to beat some sense into Rinne and from there free up
her true feelings
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2016 10:37 PM

Oct 2012
GenesisAria said:
The plot is still mostly about Rinne, but she needed to lose to Fuuka, or she would continue believing her strength was right. She did train hard, but Fuuka had both the experience and the junior-masters for teachers.

I liked that line: "You don't punch with your arm, you kick the ground!"
Understanding the unification of force is essential in real form. That's why stuff like ring boxing has nothing on a really good martial art punch, like those in karate for example (though there are far better ones in chinese martial arts that can almost literally scramble your insides with one thrust).

gust11 said:
too bad she didn't get to fight and train with Nanoha and co. Fuuka could've trained some hella good defense by taking some of Nanoha's Starlight Breakers xD
She woulda been punching out Divine Busters like Subaru. I miss that rollerskating badass. Anime needs more cool rollerskaters.

Yeah, she was the linchpin of a large scale terrorist plot as a human wunderwaffe... Now she's just a loli who punches people.

Where is Nanoha/Fate/everyone else during this series anyways? We only saw a little bit of Nanoha/Fate in Vivid... This stuff is good and all for characters, but i want the epic stuff that actually effects the whole world and other worlds, rather than just non-macroscopic niche tournaments. And the interdimensional spaceships are where? Lol.
Yeah that's a fair point.
Mhm this anime does actually have some insight into fighting technique. Using just your arm for a punch will definitely have less of an effect than if you planted your feet into the ground, used some centrifugal force and did some other body mechanics while punching.
I was a really big fan of when Fuuka started imitating everyone's fighting techniques, because it's so relatable to fight someone and to get thrown out of whack because your opponent isn't sticking to one style or approach. It can get so frustrating and confusing when they constantly switch up tactics like that, good on ViVid Strike for doing that :)

Lol our poor Subaru, she was definitely one of my favorites in StrikerS. Did she even appear in either ViVid iteration? I know Teana appeared in ViVid but did Subaru? I don't remember seeing her.

Exactly, a weapon of mass destruction who could only be defeated by the strongest attack x5 has been handicapped to a physically weak loli who smashes people in the face with colorful fists xD

Yeah I'd love to see Nanoha and co for some more training at least, the cameo appearances were so cool and I'd love any opportunity to see the original Nanoha characters in action again T^T
interdimensional spaceships are in between dimensions kek
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 12, 2016 11:11 PM

Dec 2009
gust11 said:
I was a really big fan of when Fuuka started imitating everyone's fighting techniques, because it's so relatable to fight someone and to get thrown out of whack because your opponent isn't sticking to one style or approach. It can get so frustrating and confusing when they constantly switch up tactics like that, good on ViVid Strike for doing that :)
It also goes to show that Fuuka is the smarter fighter. She has the replication talent, if she's seen it and payed close enough attention, she can replicate it without much practice. Reminds me of me.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/25939/Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha_ViVid/characters
I see Subaru in the list. Been a while though, i believe it was just an un-geared guest appearance.

Yeah I'd love to see Nanoha and co for some more training at least, the cameo appearances were so cool and I'd love any opportunity to see the original Nanoha characters in action again T^T
There's supposed to be a movie set between A's and StrikerS, but i haven't heard from it in a while, they went on this Vivio tangent. Maybe it's for fundraising for the movie.

I dunno, i just remember from A's they introduced a lot of different locations, other worlds and such, when they were hunting monsters, and in StrikerS with that dude and the midget. I honestly am not even sure what planet they're on when i think about it. This one is clearly the same as most of StrikerS, because it has that city ruins place for practice that Lutecia is at.
GenesisAriaDec 12, 2016 11:18 PM

Dec 13, 2016 3:39 AM

Nov 2009
@ Fuuka suddenly being on par with Rinne: I think it's because the local "rules" favored her.
Rinne wins most of her fights by causing a lot of damage, because tournament rules don't do much to protect the contestants.
The training ground, on the other hand, is set to allow people to hit each other to their heart's content, with magic absorbing all the damage, and only pain remaining. Both Rinne and Fuuka are quite used to pain, so there was no way to win this fight with a well-placed overpowered punch or throw like Rinne usually did.

GenesisAria said:
I dunno, i just remember from A's they introduced a lot of different locations, other worlds and such, when they were hunting monsters, and in StrikerS with that dude and the midget. I honestly am not even sure what planet they're on when i think about it. This one is clearly the same as most of StrikerS, because it has that city ruins place for practice that Lutecia is at.

I think the city, the gym and the tournament take place on Midchilda, the main setting of Nanoha Strikers. The training ground where this fight happened was on a whole another planet, and it seems to be the same training ground as the one in Nanoha Vivid's big fight.
Dec 13, 2016 9:44 AM

Dec 2009
@flannan
Yeah they never seem to label where they are or show when there is travelling between, at least not in the anime, so it's hard to tell. I mean aside from the spaceship (main one from nanoha), i don't think we've ever seen an individual actually travel from one dimension/planet to another. We've seen beaming from place to ship and vice versa, but that's it haha.

Dec 13, 2016 11:30 AM

Jul 2009
So, now that their battle is finally over, when will they marry?
Dec 13, 2016 5:32 PM

Oct 2012
GenesisAria said:
There's supposed to be a movie set between A's and StrikerS, but i haven't heard from it in a while, they went on this Vivio tangent. Maybe it's for fundraising for the movie.

Interesting, I hadn't heard of a middle movie between A's and StrikerS, I'll look into that later.

I'd probably say that they were on the primary setting of StrikerS (forgot the name) but the training area where Rinne and Fuuka fought this ep as well as in ViVid when everyone from Nanoha made appearances is from StrikerS if I remember correctly
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 13, 2016 6:56 PM

May 2008
gust11 said:
GenesisAria said:

Interesting, I hadn't heard of a middle movie between A's and StrikerS, I'll look into that later.

I'd probably say that they were on the primary setting of StrikerS (forgot the name) but the training area where Rinne and Fuuka fought this ep as well as in ViVid when everyone from Nanoha made appearances is from StrikerS if I remember correctly

Yeah, Nanoha Reflection. Which as it turns out will actually be two movies, with the first one slated for Summer next year, there's already some info out.
And yeah, most of the series takes place in Cranagan (same city as StrikerS and Vivid) and then this fight took place in the same location as the mock battle in Vivid, the Alpine residence in Carnaaji.
Dec 13, 2016 7:02 PM

Oct 2012
RugterWyper32 said:
gust11 said:

Yeah, Nanoha Reflection. Which as it turns out will actually be two movies, with the first one slated for Summer next year, there's already some info out.
And yeah, most of the series takes place in Cranagan (same city as StrikerS and Vivid) and then this fight took place in the same location as the mock battle in Vivid, the Alpine residence in Carnaaji.
Thanks for the info!

And yeah I was pretty sure of the location, thanks for clarifying~
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 13, 2016 7:19 PM

Dec 2009
RugterWyper32 said:
gust11 said:

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Carnaaji

Shows how much i've been paying attention. I thought it was on the same planet lol. Typical of sci-fi. Why go to a different location on a planet, when you can just go to a whole other planet! They definitely failed presenting that in the anime. "Oh, next frame, nother planet, doesn't even look much different, oh well."
GenesisAriaDec 13, 2016 7:23 PM

Dec 14, 2016 3:40 AM

Nov 2009
GenesisAria said:
RugterWyper32 said:

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Carnaaji

Shows how much i've been paying attention. I thought it was on the same planet lol. Typical of sci-fi. Why go to a different location on a planet, when you can just go to a whole other planet! They definitely failed presenting that in the anime. "Oh, next frame, nother planet, doesn't even look much different, oh well."

I think they did it on purpose. They are trying to avoid bringing up references to previous works in Vivid Strikers.
Also, Nanohaverse is not so much sci-fi as it is fantasy. That's not just a different planet, that's a parallel world.
Dec 15, 2016 1:29 PM

Sep 2015
Looks like Rinne's overcoming her past and moving forward. Glad she can smile again and prob make her grandpa proud. Thought Fuuka was K.O. when that sudden op punch came from Rinne making her fly and slam onto a car crushing its roof in.
Dec 15, 2016 7:19 PM

Oct 2008
Fuuka Reventon is really outstanding! and properly won against Rinne!
The last punch of Rinne to the face of Fuuka, she endured and absorbed it and Fuuka delivered the finishing strike Hegemon Sky-Splitting Fist!
Fuuka became tough also because on the middle of the fight, the incredible uppercut of Rinne made Fuka lost consciousness for a very little bit good thing she stood-up again! thou it costs 2 of her teeth!
The fist fight was awesome!
Fukka immediately noticed Rinne's beautiful eyes are back!
Fukka might not be as strong as Eihard Statos but Fukka surely is in the same level as Vivio because she also made Rinne kickout totally unconscious!
5/5!

Dec 19, 2016 2:23 PM

Dec 2016
As much as I love Fuuka, I really wanted Rinne to win because she woke up and saw the light again during that fight and those flashbacks so I thought it would have been fine.

She wanted to be friends again with Fuuka regardless of the result. She was a changed person and I wanted to see the new Rinne fight Einhart for the title and actually win it.

Overall I didn't really like the way she was used during this series, she was hyped up as a near unstoppable monster at the start of the series and had that incredible record of 56 wins and 1 loss I think, but I felt that all she ever did was beat scrubs, the only credible opponent she defeated was Miura but that was because she went back on her words earlier of not using and holds or throws.

I am starting to think that pretty much anyone from the previous Vivid series could beat her. Rinne doesn't even have a special move.

The moment Fuuka looked at Rinne at the end there and saw those beautiful eyes again, a special move could have been born for Rinne right there and then as Rinne turned into her true self and allow her to get the victory.
LukesYGO_WSonYTDec 30, 2016 3:50 AM
Aug 24, 2017 7:43 PM

May 2012
Hmm I really do wonder what the last episode will have to offer after this episode!
Mar 9, 2020 11:02 PM

Sep 2016
FullyCharged said:
a hug [...] is the LEAST I expect

Close enough.

I hoped they wouldn't throw a curve ball about the whole situation, but it seems it was meant to be okay.
Even if Rinne won, I think the pic would've been just in reverse.
bruh
Oct 1, 2021 10:25 PM

Feb 2014
After another episode of epic fist fighting, Fuuka comes out as champion!! I'm glad she won, I really wanna see her fight with Einhart

I really loved this picture! It's just so heartwarming to see Rinne come out of her depression, and then for Fuuka to hold her like that after the match awwwww
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2022 5:45 AM

Aug 2018
Not a fan of long fighting, and this feels like it's been several episodes fight or something..
Apr 17, 2022 3:33 AM

Feb 2020
Amazing fight.

I honestly didn't expect Fuka to win.

SerafosFeb 20, 12:40 AM
Apr 25, 2023 12:22 AM

Sep 2018
That was pretty epic and a great resolution at the end. Not too sure about the power scaling in this anime though...

Dec 23, 2023 8:56 AM

Apr 2021
Flashback after Flashback. I was rooting for Rinne but she did really well in this fight.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2016

115 by cristinacke28 »»
Apr 21, 4:26 AM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

55 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 31, 2023 2:30 AM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

37 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 3 Discussion

ixarising - Oct 15, 2016

47 by Animelover875 »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

67 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.