Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2016 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Hanna but at least she doesn't feel alone. I hate seeing her in despair D;

I am 100% convinced that the Bookmaker guy is a delusional freak now. Such a sick bastard that I dread seeing on TV. Pretty sure at this point, he's going to be the main Big Bad to beat.
Dec 9, 2016 9:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode, and this is near to end, or not? kekeke
Dec 9, 2016 11:09 AM

Feb 2016
Not sure how to feel about this episode. Seemed rushed but at the same time nothing really significant happened. Kinda shocked to see Piruluk lose like that, just when I thought she'd be the real MC to save their asses. Xd
Satomi is batshit insane asshole as expected. Even "Peeping" failed against him.
Dec 9, 2016 11:23 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode but I don't like what happened at all.

Shou-chan :(((( , He was my favorite character and now he's no more. :(
Damn, If Chinatsu had just listened to him once in all those times he tried to get her to understand what's actually going on this wouldn't have happened. Really sad moment when he gave up for the little girl, Those last words were really sad. You were too kind for this game Shou. :(
Now she's too late and he's gone, I hope she at least realizes something with this and doesn't become a bigger jerk.

Bookmaker becomes a bigger scumbag with every episode, All those faces he makes are so obnoxious and unpleasant.
I can't believe Piruluk lost so easily to him. :O

I hope Shou gets revived somehow, I request Deus ex Machina.
Dec 9, 2016 11:43 AM

Aug 2016
I really don't know how I feel about this episode. Shou-chan is a nice guy. I mean, was a nice guy... I don't really know why he liked Chinatsu...
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 9, 2016 12:18 PM
Jul 2015
I'm wondering something. I understand now that this game really is full of never ending despair. Even Ruu-chan wasn't able to end the battles. But after seeing WIXOSS Destructed and that the two girls were together as LRIGs, idk, I'm just interested. Satomi just definitely sounds like an LRIG or something.

Also, if the LRIGs of the chosen Selectors are made of memories and emotions that are like the Selectors, for example Suzuko's LRIG Lil has Suzuko's memories of Chinatsu. At first i thought that the LRIGs are the wiped Selectors who can't remember anything, but still they have new memories and are what the selectors value most. So technically, when the LRIG takes over, couldn't you say that the Selector themselves still live?
Dec 9, 2016 12:28 PM

Feb 2013
Too much despair in this episode.
I wanna see Satomi disappear already.
Dec 9, 2016 12:41 PM

Jul 2015
Spirit4FateFaith said:

So technically, when the LRIG takes over, couldn't you say that the Selector themselves still live?

I think in a sense yes but these memories, these feeling are not real and the LRIG himself knows this. They're so much of a burden that LRIG eventually broke under its weight, just like that girl that committed suicide in the last episode and i think even Satomi is the same, his just choose to inflict this unbearable pain to others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway good episode like always, im hoping at last Shou-chan's death bring back Chinatsu from the wrong path. Also the music in the battle was cool.
Dec 9, 2016 1:11 PM

Nov 2015
I wonder what will Chinatsu do

Dec 9, 2016 1:21 PM

Dec 2008
OMG!! Shou-chan just gave up. I wanted to cry.

Rio-chan is totally oblivious to the seriousness of these battles. I want to see Rio get her wish granted. I'm wondering if Rio's LRIG will taunt her despair the way Hanna-chan's LRIG did.

I think Chinatsu is about to become broken.
Dec 9, 2016 1:54 PM

Apr 2014
well this ep was the ep that things finally hit Chinatsu really hard with everything she done till now cant really say i feel bad for her at all either cause she did what she did without thinking it all the way through

also it was pretty crazy how easy Piruluk got beat was expecting a bit more from the fight but what happened happened

with that said looks like the rematch between Suzuko and Chinatsu is happening so am looking forward to how it all turns out
"one step at a time"
Dec 9, 2016 2:08 PM

Oct 2013
Bookmaker is a true Despair Chessmaster, part of the Club along with Cranberry, Kyubei and Junko Enoshima. Absolute psycho scumbag. Not even Ulith or Mayu were on such tiers.

Kiyoi/Piruluk couldn't defeat him...

And Chinatsu finally realized the damage she has done, hopefully She and Suzuko will come to good terms and join to defeat Bookmaker
Dec 9, 2016 2:30 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
THATS FUCKING RETARDED, RIP best character Shou. He is by far the best one.

Chinatsu, i hate you.
Dec 9, 2016 3:29 PM

Apr 2013
Weird episode. Nothing special or not predictable here. The male Ulith is too bad to be beaten by our MVP so if either Red or Green girl don't win him I think Ruuko will come to the spotlight and save the situation. Or bring Akira back to the show cause the more Akira. The better.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Dec 9, 2016 5:53 PM

Dec 2014
RIP Shou.

Also, virginity gets mentioned. Don't know why but okay.
Dec 9, 2016 8:00 PM
Sep 2015
From what I've read, Shou disappeared? OK I'm dropping Lostorage.
Dec 9, 2016 9:55 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Cherry boy. You should've banged someone before you died :P
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 9, 2016 10:39 PM

Nov 2012
poor shou-chan, he really didn't deserve to disappear :c
Dec 10, 2016 4:10 AM

Apr 2015
damn... poor Shouhei...
i wonder if the selector who lose 5 coins still alive in another dimension or something...
f*ck that bookmaker seriously...
Dec 10, 2016 4:26 AM

Jul 2013
Maybe Chinatsu should forget her whole life and start over? Girl is going to have some serious mental scars if she can only forget one memory.

I'm enjoying this so much more than the original series, the last two episodes have been amazing.
Dec 10, 2016 6:09 AM

Feb 2014
Poor Shouhei. He was such a great character, but the despair got too much for him and he simply gave up. D=

I hope that Chinatsu now understands the consequences of her actions that has let to Shouhei disappearing. She needs to get her sorry arse together and make up with Suzuko, which could potentially happen as next week's episode title have both their names on it.

Ulith was downright evil during Infected/Spread Wixoss, but Satomi is in a whole higher tier level of scumbaggery. If Piriluk can't defeat this piece of trash, then either Suzuko or Chinatsu will beat him.

A great episode overall and I hope Hanna can come to terms with her problems and stand on her feet again to help out Suzuko and Chinatsu. =)
Dec 10, 2016 6:09 AM

Jan 2012
We should summon the invincible duo Ruu-Tama now to fight the boss
That Shou tho, rest in memories
I'm a noob
Dec 10, 2016 10:27 AM

Mar 2015
Poor Shou :( Satomi has an incredibly punchable face
Dec 10, 2016 12:34 PM

Mar 2008
So school girl seems more and more like Mayu from the original series but now that she's lost will she return or will this be another pointless subplot that goes nowhere? I really like the idea of someone of the original game Mayu or not returning to put an end to WIXOSS' cruelty and frankly that should have been the entire plot of this series or at least introduced a lot sooner.

The original had so many plot threads that just went nowhere and pointless side characters and so far this series has been better about keeping all its characters relevant to the plot for that I can praise it for that.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Dec 10, 2016 12:35 PM

Dec 2013
Fuck Chinatsu.

No, seriously, fuck it. FUCKING SHOU DIED. I don't even know what to say, i'm so salty right now. >RIO< GETS TO SURVIVE AND SHE DOESN'T HELP IN ANYTHING OF THE PLOT, WHILE SHOU IS DEAD.

FFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I really hope that NOW Chinatsu stops being a jerk, urgh, and please Suzuko, destroy Bookmaker, I really hate this guy.

Argh, I'm really mad at this episode, but that's really good, i think.

Shou will be always the best character, don't worry man. ;_;
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE WIXOSS DESPAIR!!
Dec 10, 2016 2:34 PM

Oct 2012
So I guess Satomi wasn't Ulith then. I was hoping for it to be true and for Ulith and Piruluk to have a talk about the old games during their fight but oh well xD
Satomi is even worse than Ulith and damn that's scary

Shou was sadly, set up to lose from the beginning. Rio's naïveté during that fight annoyed me to no end and I would have preferred that Shou win but alas our cherry boy is too kind to do that :/

Next ep looks like a confrontation between Chinatsu and Suzuko. Also wondering what Donor will do and if she will still have any significance in the story now. Either way I hope Chinatsu can see her mistakes now.

Also we need to see Tama and Ruuko cameos or at least mentions of them. I mean Piruluk is pretty cool but with all this despair and negative emotions recently, we need to see some 'BATTORU!' spirit to cheer up
gust11Dec 10, 2016 2:43 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 10, 2016 2:42 PM

Nov 2014
rockmands said:
We should summon the invincible duo Ruu-Tama now to fight the boss

I am not sure that is feasible.

IncestEmblemDec 10, 2016 3:46 PM
Dec 10, 2016 3:32 PM

Jun 2014
I was afraid of Satomi ending up being a one dimensional evil cheese. I suppose in a way, he/she is - a LRIG created for the purpose of fighting and being used by "humans", only to end up hating everything. A sadist spreading the suffering.

Unlike Ulith, who liked a specific type of cruelty, this one just wants to wreck everything lol. Still, I kind of like his brutal honesty and awareness of himself and others.

The Chinatsu hate train still going strong here I see. I look forward to see how she'll react to the recent events.
Dec 11, 2016 3:40 AM

Jul 2009
Satomi is disgusting...
Chinatsu will go insane...
Dec 11, 2016 9:08 AM
Jun 2016
Noooo Kiyoi lost the battle and shirai is goneeee!!! damn it satomi, he just casually planned it like that!!!!

This will make it harder for chinatsu.
Dec 11, 2016 6:00 PM

Jun 2016
Other than that one girl who killed herself, all of the guys introduced on this show have had their bodies taken over by their LRIGs. Satomi, the sis-con, the guy who first fought against Suzuko, and now Shou.

I guess guys don't fair well in these games.

I hope Donor knocks some sense into Chinatsu now. Blaming all of your problems on one person to the point that you're willing to screw over everyone else is just stupid. Her LRIG seems to want to take over her body though and keeps pushing her to do things.

I'm surprised Piruluk lost so easily and allowed Satomi to get in her head like that. I wonder what she'll do now.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Dec 11, 2016 6:32 PM

Oct 2008
Too bad for Chinatsu that Shou-chan is down!
That was a very high level fight between Satomi & Kiyoi but still villain has the upperhand...
Suzuko is getting stronger and will bring the hammer of justice! She's like a first class singularity existence in wixoss universe!
4/5.

Dec 11, 2016 8:35 PM

Jul 2014
Why did Shou lose 2 in his first fight?
Dec 12, 2016 1:48 AM
Dec 2016
We were only shown the 2nd half of the battle, so he probably used his coin skill off-screen during the first half of the battle, and since he bet his coin and lost, he loses 2 coins as a result.
Dec 12, 2016 3:15 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, i legitimately cried for Hanna. I don't cry easily. I liked her more than i thought i did.

Why does someone blaming themself for someone's death incite such a powerful sympathy?

Also, why doesn't anyone just stab that bookmaker fucker? Where are the vengeful yangire?
GenesisAriaDec 12, 2016 3:29 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 12, 2016 3:32 AM

Jan 2011
Even Piruluk can't stop Satomi.

GenesisAria said:
Also, why doesn't anyone just stab that bookmaker fucker? Where are the vengeful yangire?
If only Aki-lucky was in this series.
Dec 12, 2016 8:11 AM

Dec 2009
ReaperCreeper said:
If only Aki-lucky was in this series.
I have the feeling that Satomi is a LRIG that we are familiar with from before...

This show is violating the law of conservation of insanity.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 12, 2016 9:47 AM

Jul 2009
Poor Hanna :( At least she finally let herself out around her sister finally. Satomi's pretty crazy lol, but in a pretty hilarious way. All those sexual innuendos too ... :P He actually ends up fighting Piruluk and wins, that was interesting since they were previously both LRIGs and he kind of "knows" what she's trying to do. I guess her ability wasn't very useful against him either lol. Shirai and Rio fight it out and the former basically lets the latter win and Dona takes over his body ... I'm a bit confused as to why he lost two coins in his earlier battle against Satomi though. Well either way, Satomi should be up to 4 coins now right? I wonder what will happen if HE gets to 5 coins XD He doesn't seem like the type to throw a match ... I'm guessing he'll want to eventually battle Chinatsu though. Speaking of which looks like she may end up facing Suzuko pretty soon, who's doing pretty well for herself in terms of practicing and getting stronger, whereas Chinatsu's doubts are getting more and more real with everything Satomi's doing. I bet next episode is gonna be bonkers :D
Dec 12, 2016 2:30 PM

Dec 2012
So sad that Shou died... The bookmaker is totally crazy, but I like how his seiyuu plays.
I wonder how Chinatsu will react, I think she finally understood that Satomi was a fucking bastard.
Dec 13, 2016 7:06 PM

Oct 2011
noooo Shou noooooo
Dec 17, 2016 8:14 AM
Dec 2016
Part of me is really satisfied that Satomi absolutely had Shou's number. Satomi is correct - both of them are sleazy, trying to get through this by manipulating others rather than pushing through with their own power, but at least Satomi recognizes his own motivations. For all of his talk about fighting the selector battles for Chinatsu, Shou's surrender is a recognition that he only fights on for reasons that don't match up to the survival of a young girl - he's only still in it (having earlier given up his promise to not fight) for his own aspirations for what Chinatsu might be for him, and by the end, he knows it.

The parallel with Chinatsu is interesting, and I wonder whether she will have the courage of her own convictions. She too is fighting for herself, but she's prepared to do more to that end than Shou did because she has confidence in her own power more than the world around them. And actually, I think she's right. But here's the question: does she really know what she's doing? Or was she playing at adulthood and responsibility in a similar facade to Shou, and will she see his loss as a sign of her own inner frailty?

The world often does this to us - it asks us to be self-reliant, to maintain the airs and graces of the world around us to provide for ourselves, long before we truly understand ourselves enough to do so with any degree of honesty. Because of her family's poverty, Chinatsu knows this well, and her troubles in school and work led her down this path as the only real option for protecting herself against that pressure. But behind the academics, the professional, the trappings of sexuality, does she have confidence in herself? It would be spectacular if she did.

And perhaps she does, because whatever else goes on, Chinatsu has something that many of us don't. She has someone who believes in her. Suzuko's intervention here promises to do something amazing, because if Suzuko can demonstrate her own strength, her sense of determination and will to succeed in what she believes in, then Chinatsu will see how important that faith really is.

Of course, there is another possibility, which is that the LRIGs themselves might get in the way. But I don't see that in the case of these two, because each has made the other a key part of their memories. But you never know...
Dec 17, 2016 9:01 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Well it was a lose lose situation. Either loli girl lost and Mama took over her body Shou lost and in this case he lost.
Feel pretty bad for him.

Now let's see what Suzuko can do.

Jan 13, 2017 9:15 PM

Dec 2012
Shou lost.

Damn it. Piruluk lost.

Too many try to be a Yugioh rape face in this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 1, 2017 10:27 PM

Nov 2013
Kou really is a sicko.

Hanna shuts herself in at home. At least she isn't alone in her pain.

Kiyoi confronts Kou, but unfortunately can't defeat him.

Shouhei should have defeated Rio. But he couldn't and now he's gone. Can't say, that I will miss him.

I wonder how Chinatsu will react.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 15, 2021 4:50 AM

Feb 2014
Aww man I was hoping Kiyoi could win against Kou. He's literally insane. I wanna know his backstory, like how the humans “made him” and why his heart is so dark inside.

Too bad Shouhei lost :( I didn't want him or Rio to lose but I guess one of them had to

Chinatsu finally seems like she could be heading in the right direction...so like I hate her a little less I guess but she hasn't done nearly enough to redeem herself :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Sep 2021
Kiyoi is a much better main character than the others. At least she's fighting for something meaningful rather than some dumb thing like "to be strong" or "to forget a person" (like, how does repeatedly doing card battles make you strong? lol)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

30 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

62 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 15, 2021 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.