Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 9, 2016 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
she can scan butts with her hand.... okay
Dec 9, 2016 1:46 PM

Jun 2013
This episode just showed that the author had no trouble coming up with names for these butt and ass moves. And it also showed that the author was inspired by FSN UBW to come up with this crap. This was the ecchi version of Gilgamesh vs Shiro lol. God damn this show. I couldn't stop laughing when Kazane opened the Gate of Bootylon. That was too much. And it got even more when that other girl used her nipples as god damn drills. This neko is too much lol. And if it didn't stop there as that girl's nipple drill displaced the water from below her and made her win. Now that weirdo with the mask will have some illusionary boobs or whatever the hell. But it probably can't beat this nekoing episode lol.
Dec 9, 2016 2:40 PM

Jun 2015
Aoba is the Arn Anderson/William Regal of this show.
Dec 9, 2016 4:59 PM

Jun 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:
Ahegyao said:

DxD and To Love Ru are popular because they have chuuni action, not just simple ecchi. Mixed hybrids tend to do better in the watchability scale.

What other "hardcore ecchi" are Japanese viewers watching for current season? Soul Busters? Don't make me laugh. This season has been weak in pure ecchi selection, as it has been in past seasons in favor of fujoshit pandering. It's a sign of the times.

you're not getting what im saying lol... im saying those shows are actually making their top 20... Keijo isn't

i agree 100% that fujobait is the new popular trend... but thats not the issue, the issue is that Keijo isn't even doing the minimum

even the standard copy paste, no originality battle harem anime do better that Keijo is right now

what im saying is that Japan is shitting on Keijo on a whole other level

and i see someone really hates fujobait loooooollll

Ok, I'm trying to decipher your English and what I'm getting is that those anime just are popular just because.

Where do you get the idea that they hate it? Just because they don't watch it as much doesn't mean they don't like it. No, 2chan is not a good source since they shit on every anime.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 9, 2016 6:05 PM

May 2014
why does aoba have to be the punching bag of this series. fucking bullshit tbh
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Dec 9, 2016 6:05 PM

Oct 2015
Aoba is pretty deadly even though she probably can't use the more powerful moves of her teammates but man is she adorable this episode.
Dec 9, 2016 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
Hououin is such a cheater. Using a boob to stay afloat is NOT RIGHT! Aoba-chan and Non-chan should had won! I wish all boob and butt moves exist in real life! I want to masturbate real bad!
Dec 9, 2016 10:14 PM

May 2015
This episode really showed how badass Aoba is. I loved her Gate of Bootylon. It was like that cliche in other shounens where during a big battle a character would say they have all their friends' support and suddenly start winning, but Keijo actually made it stylistic with all those butts floating around Aoba. Although, it seems I can't enjoy the Gate of Bootylon to its full extent because I haven't seen Fate/Stay Night and apparently it's a reference to a character in that show.

Of course, it was super disappointing that Aoba lost after all her strategies went so well. Sanae was just too powerful with her boob drills I guess.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Dec 9, 2016 10:21 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Ahegyao said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

you're not getting what im saying lol... im saying those shows are actually making their top 20... Keijo isn't

i agree 100% that fujobait is the new popular trend... but thats not the issue, the issue is that Keijo isn't even doing the minimum

even the standard copy paste, no originality battle harem anime do better that Keijo is right now

what im saying is that Japan is shitting on Keijo on a whole other level

and i see someone really hates fujobait loooooollll

Ok, I'm trying to decipher your English and what I'm getting is that those anime just are popular just because.

Where do you get the idea that they hate it? Just because they don't watch it as much doesn't mean they don't like it. No, 2chan is not a good source since they shit on every anime.

those are 2 heavy ecchi anime that are very popular, another is Ladies vs Butlers

clealry its not the ecchi why its not popular in japan.... like said above... it may be the lack of "purity" in the girls or the lack of loli or w/e

does the fact that on like 3 ranking polls for this season it hasn't made a single one, yet other ecchi do, not say anything to you?

2chan? lol... 4chan, 2chan.. all that shit pretty much doesnt even exist to me lol
Dec 9, 2016 11:59 PM

Jul 2012
Let me hit you all with the gut wrenching expression again:

I'm really glad I got to see this animated. Even though I already knew this was coming from reading the manga, it still doesn't soften the blow...
Dec 10, 2016 7:30 AM
Sep 2015
Aoba (aka best girl) always loses in really cheap ways...
Dec 10, 2016 10:42 AM
Jul 2014
Well, it was obvious that best girl was going to lose this one as soon as they announced it was a best of three. They put up an impressive showing, though, but it still hurts.

Gate of Bootylon FTW.
Dec 10, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2008
Now when people ask what is the best Fate anime, I can proudly say Keijo.

Quite obvious they would lose anyway, it's to be expected when there's 3 rounds. Typical way to prolong and dramatize a tournament.
Dec 10, 2016 12:38 PM

Mar 2016
Kinda sad best girl Aoba lost . Lol gate of bootylon .
Dec 10, 2016 4:14 PM
May 2016
Man I hope Room 309 gets the tiebreaker match so Kazane-chan can redeem herself. I can appreciate an excellent tactician. It's a given that Nozomi will win because plot armor.
Dec 10, 2016 4:31 PM
Aug 2012
Paul said:

Quite obvious they would lose anyway, it's to be expected when there's 3 rounds. Typical way to prolong and dramatize a tournament.

There's also the fact that Nozomi aka the show's protagonist is placed in the third team. No way they're going to leave her out of the action.
Dec 10, 2016 7:55 PM

Jul 2016
That Gilgamesh reference was too much

Aoba is kinda OP tbh, her ability is too good, and she's a great strategist to top it off.
Sucks that she had to face someone even more OP than her, haha.
Wonder who will win the tournament though.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Dec 11, 2016 12:53 AM
Nov 2015
Aoba is my favorite character in this series and she kicked some major ass! although like other on here have already discussed, I did notice that it was odd that changed it to make Toyoguchi help her with her uniform. But me personally, I enjoyed the small change wasn't a big deal to me. All around i'm excited for the next episode! Her right hand is definitely better than my right hand...
Dec 11, 2016 2:21 AM

Oct 2015
HK_Kirby said:
Aoba is my favorite character in this series and she kicked some major ass! although like other on here have already discussed, I did notice that it was odd that changed it to make Toyoguchi help her with her uniform. But me personally, I enjoyed the small change wasn't a big deal to me. All around i'm excited for the next episode! Her right hand is definitely better than my right hand...

I don't mind those changes either, no idea why they decided to hide the ranking of the students from Suguru though. Would be better to show them
Dec 11, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2012
It's too bad that Aoba lose again :/, she made a good battle with their teammates.
Beautiful reference with the "Hips of Babylon" and the discussion about the copies :)
Dec 12, 2016 3:56 AM

Apr 2013
It's so frustrating that Aoba is like, clearly an amazingly good strategist, but she never wins in the end! Oh well, lots of great moments in this episode anyway, it's all a fun time.
Dec 12, 2016 11:30 AM

Sep 2011
How the heck is the score still not rising?!
Dec 12, 2016 11:33 AM

Sep 2016
Sury said:
How the heck is the score still not rising?!
SJW ecchi haters smh
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 12, 2016 4:03 PM

Jun 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:
Ahegyao said:

those are 2 heavy ecchi anime that are very popular, another is Ladies vs Butlers

clealry its not the ecchi why its not popular in japan.... like said above... it may be the lack of "purity" in the girls or the lack of loli or w/e

does the fact that on like 3 ranking polls for this season it hasn't made a single one, yet other ecchi do, not say anything to you?

2chan? lol... 4chan, 2chan.. all that shit pretty much doesnt even exist to me lol

Maybe it's some other reason other than "lack of purity" because DxD and ToLoveRu is full of sluts and lolis aren't the instant popularizer of anime either despite what Gochiusa and Non Non Biyori would like you to believe.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 13, 2016 3:38 AM

Jul 2015
Great episode
Aoba using gate of bootylon, Gil reaction : "FEIKA"
I feel Aoba is more like Shirou + Archer because she copies other people skill
Her opponent, Hououin Kyouma Sanae feels like Berserker from Fate SN
She lost again, i kinda feel sad for her
But this episode has more strategy thsn before.
Okay 5/5
Dec 13, 2016 7:02 PM

Jul 2014
Infamous Gate, inb4 fate fanbase calling copyright lmao.

noooooooooo Aoba! Time for 3rd team to redeem!
Dec 13, 2016 7:57 PM

Aug 2014
How does Fairy Butt work again? Hypnotizing oneself can improve butt's power? What?
And that boob spinning whatever thing... Doesn't that hurt at all? And people thought Vacuum Butt Cannon was too risky to use!

........Then I realized I'm watching Keijo. OK then.

*looks at preview* I facepalmed already
I'm not ready for the last 2 ep after all..
Dec 14, 2016 12:46 AM

Apr 2014
Lmao Gate of Bootylonia, fucking Aoba the faker.
And I can't help but laugh everytime I hear some JoJo-esque sfx, even the "NANI??!!!" moment reeks of JoJo.
Fckn KeiJoJo!!!!!!
Dec 15, 2016 6:28 AM

Feb 2008
Gilgamesh must be rather annoyed by now... It's a damn shame Aoba had to lose again.
Dec 16, 2016 4:09 AM

Dec 2013
I love how after the Gate of Bootylon reference that girl said something like "but those are just copies, you're not original" while Gilgamesh always mocked Shirou for being a faker hahaha
Dec 17, 2016 12:20 AM

Aug 2014
Great episode, maybe because I like tactics very much. I was expecting they will lose but not in a way like that! A draw should be! The art at that moment and many others especially in this episode was bad. That other in first replay video went down head first, and then they draw her falling chest first... big mistake.
If they win in the next episode I am going to watch now this will be overwhelming victory!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 17, 2016 12:54 PM

Sep 2014
Why can't I hold all this booty?

That scene where everyone offered their butts to Kazane ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Non's boobie Napalm, Ok I'm fucking dead xD

Aoba was pretty BA, too bad she didn't win, gotta get to that 3rd match.
Dec 17, 2016 6:45 PM

Apr 2014
Figured they'd go to round 3. How many late nights were put into the titty twister technique??
---------My Profile------------
Dec 18, 2016 4:52 PM

Mar 2010
Well that was a remarkable match, but poor kazane is the fucking fluffer and barely wins anything other than praise.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 19, 2016 11:16 PM

Jan 2013
Such a close race. Interesting techniques.
Dec 21, 2016 6:33 PM
Mar 2015
And Aoba loses again by absolute bull...
It's like the author hates my favorite girl. She tries so dang hard.
Dec 27, 2016 9:50 PM

Dec 2015
Nice Gilgamesh reference/parody.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 29, 2016 1:26 AM

Aug 2012
Gate of Bootylon was magnificent. It'd make Gilgamesh proud.

Was really hoping Aoba would win since she hasn't won at all. Her teamwork and planning has been the most interesting part of the show but after figuring out that she lost because Hououin's boob caused air pressure to push against the water causing her to fall after Aoba... 10/10
Dec 29, 2016 4:03 PM

Jul 2016
Lol each episode gets more ridiculous and funny, the name of the moves is priceless lol!!
Dubbed anime is the best because you can wank without reading ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 31, 2016 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
Damn, Kazane got dem Unlimited Booty Works. She got to feel up dozens of asses, easily luckiest character in the show.
Jan 2, 2017 11:31 AM

Jun 2008
Gil would be very proud.

Awesome episode!
Jan 6, 2017 9:47 AM

Mar 2015
Laaaaawl that Gilgamesh reference
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 6, 2017 10:22 AM

May 2012
Lol that Gate of Boobtylon :'D Pretty intense episode again, but that ending was cheap AF that would totally have been a draw to go for a sudden death!

Oh well let's see what happens next!
Jan 12, 2017 12:08 PM

Sep 2014
Aoba's Hip of Babylon power was amazing! (Obvious reference, though. :P) I'm glad everyone gave their powers to Aoba (willingly this time).

Can't say I didn't see Setouichi's defeat coming. Had they won or tied the second round, the tournament would have been over, but Nozomi is the MC and her appearance in the last round is mandatory, so Aoba was destined to lose despite her brilliant tactics. Poor girl. Her face after losing was too much for me, she's emotionally broken. She deserves to win a match, ffs! ;_; I hope everyone will help her again and cheer her up.
Jan 19, 2017 12:36 AM

Jan 2014
LMAO, I love that Gate of Bootylon.
if only he can rain down hundred of booty like the original gate of babylon. it would be awesome and overpowered.

Aoba also one of my favourite.
Jan 21, 2017 2:38 PM

Aug 2014

With or without context, this still looks/sounds so wrong lol

I've been waiting to see this scene animated ever since I saw the original pic from the manga floating around on the internet and it did not disappoint!

I wasn't pleased seeing Kazane lose once again though, they really need to stop shitting on my poor girl.
Jan 24, 2017 7:47 PM

Apr 2013
*slams desk*

If this was a prolonged prank I wouldn't be able to do this shit. I'd just crack up when I hit my limit of "I can't do this shit."

Like, five episodes ago.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Feb 4, 2017 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
"Hot Butt" LMAO
This happened to Aoba before... almost winning.
Feb 26, 2017 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
aoba's lost to like the two strongest characters so far in the anime though
Feb 27, 2017 6:30 AM
Dec 2009
The airplane battle field was cool. But fire butt? Wow... the moves continue to get more ridiculous. Everything just looks painful...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2016

254 by SeussGodofJelly »»
Apr 16, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2016

175 by Alkimia »»
Apr 11, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

194 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Keijo!!!!!!!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

414 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.