Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Yuzumori-san Chapter 11 Discussion

Dec 8, 2016 12:22 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
http://yawaspi.com/comic/yuzumori/pc/014/014_001_16.jpg

w-wow, that was intense. poor mimika, saw that disgusting expression Yuzumori-san.
curious to see how their relationship gonna happen in future then.

Dec 8, 2016 5:43 PM

Why did it has to end like that!

Dec 8, 2016 5:58 PM

I couldn't take a disgusted stare that intense from a loli.
I think it may end up with her misunderstanding this as a break up of their friendship.
Hopefully something more interesting happens.

I can see you

Dec 9, 2016 1:27 AM

At least I don't think Yuzumori yet realizes the kind of like that Mimika was putting out there. Not that how she read it will mean good things for the immediate future. That seemed like a look of anger. Mimika made it sound like she was lying when she said she liked Yuzumori. Looked nervous, uncomfortable, and then said that they couldn't just stay friends. Thus...she'll interpret that as meaning "we aren't really friends."

Not that this makes it easy. Yuzumori will be pissed and think Mimika was being dishonest with her. She even said before that their friendship would be over if she wasn't truthful.

I guess the question is how quickly Mimika figures out what Yuzumori actually thought of her words. Then how quickly she can patch things up. And then whether she can patch things up without making it blatantly clear that she's romantically interested in Yuzumori.

This is of course based on the idea that Yuzumori misinterpreted Mimika's words. But I think that's rather likely.

Dec 9, 2016 2:10 AM

FlareKnight said:
At least I don't think Yuzumori yet realizes the kind of like that Mimika was putting out there. Not that how she read it will mean good things for the immediate future. That seemed like a look of anger. Mimika made it sound like she was lying when she said she liked Yuzumori. Looked nervous, uncomfortable, and then said that they couldn't just stay friends. Thus...she'll interpret that as meaning "we aren't really friends."

Not that this makes it easy. Yuzumori will be pissed and think Mimika was being dishonest with her. She even said before that their friendship would be over if she wasn't truthful.

I guess the question is how quickly Mimika figures out what Yuzumori actually thought of her words. Then how quickly she can patch things up. And then whether she can patch things up without making it blatantly clear that she's romantically interested in Yuzumori.

This is of course based on the idea that Yuzumori misinterpreted Mimika's words. But I think that's rather likely.

yeah, if was thatcase, then it's more easy to solve than Yuzumori is literally know what mimika said.

Dec 9, 2016 5:02 AM

That was one intense chapter 0_o

I'm not a huge fan of misunderstandings but I've never seen such a "disgusted" face from a loli so I'm quite mesmerized more than anything x)

I hope Mimika can convey her feelings and to get Yuzumori-san understand what she meant.

Dec 9, 2016 5:23 AM
Hug Addict <3

I want to be looked at scornfully by a loli too :/

Well this is obviously just a misunderstanding anyway

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"