Forum Settings
Forums
UQ Holder
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2016 6:14 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, feels like Asuna is stronger than I remember before.

Tota doesn't seem to be giving up in this fight, should be interesting to see how well this fight will go for him. Asuna's reunion with Eva was priceless XD
Dec 9, 2016 6:01 AM
Sep 2016
I wonder, WHERE IS FATE ?
Dec 10, 2016 2:22 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
this is slowly actually starting to feel like a legit sequel to Negima
Dec 11, 2016 1:22 AM

May 2012
"Grandma Asuna" lol

G'damn, Nodoka really got stronger o_o She can actually defend herself now too
Mah girl Yue putting on the beating as well...

Honestly, I felt like I was rooting more for the older characters/Negi's team this chapter lol... I liked how much Asuna was hyping them up too

Dec 11, 2016 3:06 AM
Jan 2013
So Negi married Asuna. That's kinda dissapointing I prefered him with Nodoka
Dec 11, 2016 8:15 AM

May 2010
The moment when Asuna cut through the illusion (and Lifemaker) greatly reminded me of the moment in Umineko EP7 when Will cut through Bern's fragment (and Kyrie).
Dec 11, 2016 11:00 AM

Dec 2012
Haveta say, that's gotta be one of the weirdest Vader-moments I've seen yet.

rikuhod said:

Wasn't it established that Touta is a manufactured clone of sorts, i.e. doesn't have actual "parents", just "gene donators"?
Dec 11, 2016 11:03 AM
Jan 2013
DaJay42 said:

Wasn't it established that Touta is a manufactured clone of sorts, i.e. doesn't have actual "parents", just "gene donators"?

I have almost forgotten about it. But still this could hint that Negi married Asuna, though it could be meant to mislead us.
Dec 11, 2016 11:52 AM

May 2012
rikuhod said:

Wait... huh? How was that implied? o_O She stated in this chapter that she thought Negi as nothing but a little brother and their relationship wasn't like that. Besides, she's been "sleeping" since that day so there's no possible way they'd get married in the first place

Dec 12, 2016 4:46 AM

Oct 2011
great chapter!
love the reunion of Asuna and Eva... and, this finally set things up... we are in the timeline which Asuna was put to sleep ^^ (although, this is the expected, since she wasn't in any flashback, and Negi wasn't able to save Nagi)

funny to see Asuna making a recapitulation of what was happening before the hiatus, XD ... and, the tips about Negi's allies... basically, everyone is "invincible" lol

the battle was good too! (always love the action scenes).
But, I wonder how Nodoka was tricked by Eva's doll... she shouldn't be able to notice that is a doll, since it don't have a mind to read? ^^' (or have?)
Dec 13, 2016 2:58 PM

Sep 2009
you guys do realise that Asuna is techinically Negi aunt, since she is his mothers' younger sister.
Dec 13, 2016 3:15 PM

Dec 2009
Oshit, Koyomi's Horaria Porticus! I just about flipped when i saw it. From that lively catgirl, passed onto this sourpuss? (See what i did there)

Strongest attack my ass

What's with this pathetic punch? Where's 'Cosmic Catastrophe'?

This chapter felt pretty short, it's a shame.

DaJay42 said:
Yes it was. Though it might have been Konoka Konoe who carried the child, if he wasn't manufactured at age. @rikuhod @Olem

Ronin-errante said:
love the reunion of Asuna and Eva... and, this finally set things up... we are in the timeline which Asuna was put to sleep ^^ (although, this is the expected, since she wasn't in any flashback, and Negi wasn't able to save Nagi)
Yeah, this is an intermediate story, after most of Negima, but before Asuna gets sent back in time.

But, I wonder how Nodoka was tricked by Eva's doll... she shouldn't be able to notice that is a doll, since it don't have a mind to read? ^^' (or have?)
I got nothing on that one.
GenesisAriaDec 14, 2016 6:43 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 14, 2016 2:50 AM

Oct 2011
GenesisAria said:

Strongest attack my ass:

What's with this pathetic punch? Where's 'Cosmic Catastrophe'?

well... this "holy punch" is Karin's strongest technique, I think... ^^'

"Cosmic Catastrophe" isn't Eva's final magic?
Dec 14, 2016 6:32 AM

Dec 2009
@Ronin-errante
Oshit, my bad, yeah she's wearing the shirt...

Wait that's confusing. I feel dumb.

Look at page 23, Eva is the one ready to pounce Rakan, but then Karin is there with light hair?
Knowing Akamatsu, that was probably an intentional misdirect (aka to give a split second of "oh" in context of the fight in realtime - which probably only lasted a few seconds)

I know EVA has all kinds of stuff up her sleeve, but i'm pretty sure that was the strongest single-target attack we saw. It 1-shot a legendary-class beast after all.

Eva face opens as a bomb and blows up... so what, Eva wasn't even there in the first place? I guess she's wherever Fate is (aka not being very helpful)
GenesisAriaDec 14, 2016 6:44 AM

Dec 15, 2016 2:45 AM

Oct 2011
@GenesisAria

oh, I see... XD
was just a misunderstanding

well, if we observe Santa's position in the two scenes, gives the impression that all the "first group" (Touta, Santa, Kuromaru and Eva) are just passing straight through Rakan... while the second group (Karin and Kirie) came after them, attacking...

but, really could be a little confusing, since Karin is in the exactly same place that Eva in the first scene ^^' ... and, with light-hair (I think is the first time Karin uses this "transformation", since the battle against those immortal hunters in the early chapters )

about Eva's doll... I don't know... she probably changed places during the attack...
She definitely was trapped in phantasmagoria with the others, so, was the real her, at least until she started the attack at Nodoka
Dec 15, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2009
Ronin-errante said:
at least until she started the attack at Nodoka
Don't attack Nodoka T_T

But yeah, it's actually surprising, it's really not like me to make mistakes like that.
GenesisAriaDec 15, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 3, 2017 4:54 PM

Dec 2013
All of these legends are op!

I like how when time was stopped you could see the progress on all of the battles.

More topics from this board

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 192 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Feb 8, 2022

15 by HibiChika »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 150 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 149 Discussion

animalia - May 1, 2023

0 by animalia »»
May 1, 2023 7:07 AM

» Ending

Radtoter - Apr 24, 2022

13 by Radtoter »»
Dec 4, 2022 7:23 PM

Poll: » UQ Holder! Chapter 184 Discussion

zkl_ - Jun 8, 2021

15 by otakukid »»
Dec 3, 2022 11:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.