Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2016 10:26 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I ship those two.

Welp, that was definitely something else, looking forward to the sequel (if we'll ever get one).
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 2, 2019 10:11 PM

Jan 2019
Okay, that was a little bit disappointing. When I heard this was open-ended, I thought it's more like "the ending isn't completely certain and it's left to the reader's imagination to figure things out". I didn't expect it to be a complete break at what seems to be only half or maybe two thirds of the story. It would have needed at least one more volume at this point. The last chapter says "Hiatus", but it's already been 10 years, so I guess we can be certain at this point that there will never be a conclusion to the story. Damn shame.
While it wasn't a master piece storywise, with the story just seeming to be there to give a background to the fighting scenes, it was still a nice little read, since the art was pretty amazing and powerful. At times it felt like a mix of old school MGS and the Jason Bourne movies. Didn't really manage to reach the depth of something like old MGS, but it was still a really nice action manga. I would have definitely enjoyed to finisih reading it with a proper ending.
Mar 13, 2023 12:28 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I was a bit sceptical, but the second volumr was much better than the first, we can pretty much forget a sequel after all these years, they probably cancelled this.

More topics from this board

» C.A.T. General Discussion

arimakenshin - May 1, 2010

9 by exoarm »»
Aug 26, 2021 8:45 PM

Poll: » C.A.T. Chapter 17 Discussion

joe_g7 - Dec 6, 2016

0 by joe_g7 »»
Dec 6, 2016 10:19 PM

Poll: » C.A.T. Chapter 16 Discussion

joe_g7 - Dec 6, 2016

0 by joe_g7 »»
Dec 6, 2016 10:11 PM

Poll: » C.A.T. Chapter 15 Discussion

joe_g7 - Dec 6, 2016

0 by joe_g7 »»
Dec 6, 2016 10:06 PM

Poll: » C.A.T. Chapter 14 Discussion

joe_g7 - Dec 6, 2016

0 by joe_g7 »»
Dec 6, 2016 10:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.