Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 8, 2016 2:23 PM

Jun 2013
Damn, that was a really good episode!
I wonder if this will be 2 cours.
Dec 9, 2016 12:38 AM

Oct 2008
A very satisfying good episode!
everyone went our hearts doki-doki-suru!
Koyori successfuly countered Kururi's curve drive! Koyori really knows how to adopt and counter any types strategies in Takkyuu! Counter Smash made Koyori win against Kururi!
If they've never seen Kururi get cornered! then that simply means that Koyori should really be in 1st place ranking and 2nd place is Agari.
Kazuro is such a good friend to Kururi! Kururi must treasure it because win or loose it won't change the fact that they are still friends!
That scorching end was so great!!!
5/5!

Dec 9, 2016 9:04 PM
Jul 2018
I just got caught up with this series and oh my lord that final episode was fucking amazing. Especially with the enjoyment and the final scene, that scene itself was pure sakuga fest! ;_;

This is probably one of my favorite shows from this season after catching up honestly, also I do like how this was resolved in a sense, her "doki doki" basically helped Kururi in a sense, she turned back into a normal person. In a way xD
Dec 10, 2016 12:53 AM

Dec 2012
Koyori won, the match has a lot of epic scenes
Dec 13, 2016 11:50 PM
Mar 2012
Technical groping explained. Yuri ships got real strong.
Koyori vs Kururi was awesome, those wild poses, tornado, doki doki, on the spot learning, the techno, everything was intense.
Dec 17, 2016 9:14 AM

Nov 2016
I definitely loved this episode a lot! The match between Koyori and Kururi was just absolutely amazing! I was worried how Koyori was going to return back those smashes that Kururi had pulled off in the beginning. I was surprised to see how the ball was able to curved so slightly off the table when Kururi was able to create like a tornado effect with her curve drive. I'm glad they showed a flashback having Agari practicing with Koyori on how to find that sweet spot in order to counteract against the curve drive. It really did help wonders.

I had a feeling that Kururi was not going to give up that easily and she put everything in her power once Koyori had already figured out her curve drive technique. That match felt so intense and I was rooting all the way for Koyori with her heart-racing moment as she was incredible with that sweet spot effect. I know my heart felt racing at times though. :)

It was an awesome match and I think they both learned something. Though Kururi had lost, I'm glad that Zakuro was able to comfort her and her teammates were inspired by her great play out there. Koyori has got so much better after each play she was up against and I'm proud of her that she was able to find her reason why she loved table tennis so much. Kururi looked so vibrant and very cute when she realized her error and got to chat with Koyori afterwards.

Next episode looks to be about the tournament and we'll get some more of good plays out there. I was hoping there would be another season as the show has been one of my favorites shows I've seen for a sports anime. But I'm OK with that so my heart is going doki-doki style for the next episode! :3
Dec 19, 2016 3:20 AM

Oct 2011
I really thought Koyori would just direct the ball away from the table with her smash, to use the curve effect to make it actually hit the table ^^' (seemed the obviously solution, XD )
but, they actually used something more "technical"

anyway, I like the ending of the match... when Kururi put her all in that weird smash, but Koyori hit it back... I think they should put more moments like that... normally the matches are way too predictable because they make too obvious that one side is dominating (and when the other side make something to turn the wave, is also obvious that will dominate from now on)...
I miss scenes like that, when one player make something, and they actually give an atmosphere that is something great, but in the end, isn't enough... if had more scenes like that, the matches would be less predictable (although, in this one, was obvious that Koyori would win, XD )

well.. now the wind-Master creepy girl gained light effects in her eyes, XD
Dec 26, 2016 12:49 AM

Sep 2013
Ending wasn't too surprising, but it was fun to watch nonetheless.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 9, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
Doki doki suru the anime. This whole thing is gonna make me drop the score by at least 1 point.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Nov 28, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2012
Lovely episode and ending of these matches! Really do look forwards to see what this series has to offer in the last two episodes!
Jan 30, 2018 5:47 AM

Sep 2013
that animation at last smash from koyori, damn. gotta pull that fire smash because she's doki doki to maximum
Apr 26, 2020 1:04 AM

Oct 2007
Really enjoyed this episode. Well, Koyori-chan was able to turn the yandere into a friendly yandere. Kururi realize that her friendship with Zakuro is real, no need to pay anything. ^___^

that last return by Koyori is awesome. I like how they added battle shounen elements into pingpong.
Dec 16, 2020 6:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode was incredible, I loved Tsumujikaze vs Futamaru, the end of the match was so great... she even cried wow
Jan 6, 2021 4:33 PM

Jul 2013
Kururi acted like she had already won after the very first score lol. What a surprise, her opponent was able to counter her play when she used literally one trick the entire game.

Kudos to the animator though, very well animated sakuga.
Jun 28, 2021 2:55 AM

Feb 2020
Great match.

Kururi crying at the end was an emotional moment. Zakuro and the other team members were so proud of her.

SerafosDec 3, 2023 11:07 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2016

86 by Deazu »»
Aug 13, 2023 4:37 PM

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2016

67 by Deazu »»
Aug 12, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2016

116 by Deazu »»
Aug 6, 2023 4:14 PM

» This show is underrated

Friermiko - Jul 1, 2021

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Jun 22, 2023 12:06 AM

Poll: » Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2016

83 by TSTO »»
Jul 9, 2022 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.