Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2016 4:59 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it was pretty lewd with the combination of embarrassment and feeling it from the play (*˘︶˘*) particularly the thursting and clitoris stimulation part. And loli was much moe, even her cold-inflicted form and cough (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

The slowish animation was not bad and gave it a calm feeling. Got the shaking, breathing and slight body rocking done quite well. The leg animation looks sucky though, so they should really improve on that.

Newayz, teacher sure is living the life to be allowed examination of all the girls bodies and of course the sex.
Jan 5, 2017 12:07 AM

Oct 2013
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well it was pretty lewd with the combination of embarrassment and feeling it from the play (*˘︶˘*) particularly the thursting and clitoris stimulation part. And loli was much moe, even her cold-inflicted form and cough (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

The slowish animation was not bad and gave it a calm feeling. Got the shaking, breathing and slight body rocking done quite well. The leg animation looks sucky though, so they should really improve on that.

Newayz, teacher sure is living the life to be allowed examination of all the girls bodies and of course the sex.

Do you know Japanese, or did you find this somewhere with English subs? If so where?

Thanks!
Jan 5, 2017 5:19 AM
Oct 2013
@JewlZ25 I watched it raw. If there is any eng subs it would be the usual ppl you already know about, so if you don't see anything from them its probably not subbed yet.
Jan 5, 2017 4:50 PM

Oct 2013
User-san said:
@JewlZ25 I watched it raw. If there is any eng subs it would be the usual ppl you already know about, so if you don't see anything from them its probably not subbed yet.

Gotcha. Do you have any idea what groups are currently active in subbing hentai? I only know of Hentai Haven and Subdesu-h (Hentaitake told me that those were the ones they know of even though I have seen their own [Htake] and [MuchoHentai] as well (though not in the last couple of months) on their site).
Jan 6, 2017 2:16 AM
Oct 2013
@JewlZ25 Those are pretty much the only groups these days, I would say.
Feb 1, 2017 9:23 PM

May 2015
Beautiful colors and the animation was good too...

@JewlZ25
Sub version is out...
Apr 6, 2017 11:03 PM

Oct 2015
There's a group that subbed it, called "MuchoHentai", but the video quality is bad. The original episode is 110 megas, their episode is 70 megas.

They seem to always decrease a lot the quality of the episode, they also subbed the third episode of Majuu Jouka, 63 megas, while the original is 240 megas (HH finally subbed it after a long time).

So far, other groups haven't translated this hentai yet. I refuse to watch it with a low quality vid (I'm a little sensitive to quality hehe - well, you can give it a try).

I'll be waiting a little more until a decent one comes out, I hope. Otherwise I won't have choice.
TechOtaku-hApr 7, 2017 5:19 PM
Jun 20, 2017 6:44 AM

Dec 2014
It was bad and sick, but kind of... cute. Art was fine. Loli was happy and even want more. And witout blow job, oh god I hate watching blow jobs.
Nov 7, 2017 3:03 PM
Apr 2016
Moshi-moshi keisatsu desu !!!!
Sep 5, 2019 6:17 AM
Oct 2017
not bad, not good either, seen better.
Nov 20, 2022 9:54 PM

Nov 2010
Kouda is cute, but yeah, I'm not a fan of pre-teen body. I still got a mild hard on when she was being f*cked from behind. That position looked erotic. hehe 6/10

More topics from this board

» Is Anyone Subbing This One? Who Are the Currently Active Hentai Subbing Groups?

JewlZ25 - Jan 5, 2017

2 by TechOtaku-h »»
Apr 6, 2017 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.