Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2016 2:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm this episode got a bit dramatic. I really wish Hamana was more kinder to her classmates rather than being sort of a class bully.

At least there's still Takao when Ayase needs some advice to help her friend.
Dec 5, 2016 10:04 PM

Jan 2015
That's right, Takao. I also like Hanabi's cute voice too.
Oh no, Kokoa just right at the spot and moment as usual to launch another strike against Hanabi.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 19, 2016 8:07 PM

May 2015
Kokoa... this girl needs a serious scolding (her parents, teacher... anyone please!) with 2 more episodes left I don’t think she will or the anime would focus on her changing her attitude... if that what the author intended...
Jan 1, 2017 2:45 PM
Dec 2010
It continues to amaze me that someone as young as Kokoa can be such a filthy manipulative little b!tch. She should just get together with Spiky Haired Sh!thead and produce some super-evil babies.
Jan 12, 2017 5:11 PM

Oct 2012
Many plotlines running this time, Yui's school transfer, Ayase's singing and the kiss and also dealing with her brother knowing she's dating. I wonder how it gets resolved in the next episode.

It was nice to get to know other girl characters too.

And yes, Cocoa is a bitch, I really hope it'll get back to her in the end.
Jan 27, 2017 10:02 AM

Jul 2009
I really wanted someone to slap Cocoa, that girl is the worst!
Feb 17, 2017 10:50 PM

May 2014
Man, that red-haired cunt Kokoa must be one lonely-ass bitch. Devoting all of her time to fucking around with other people like that. Really hope she gets a reality check.

And then once again, we get a teacher watching bullying going on right in front of her while class is in session and blatantly ignoring it? It's those moments that really ruin my immersion and completely take me out of it. That wouldn't stand in an elementary school, that teacher would be fired.

Soooo is anyone going to turn 13? It feels like this show is fast-paced somehow, and yet it's actually very, very slow-paced. What a weird feeling.
Mar 29, 2017 5:47 AM

Nov 2007
794 said:

And then once again, we get a teacher watching bullying going on right in front of her while class is in session and blatantly ignoring it? It's those moments that really ruin my immersion and completely take me out of it. That wouldn't stand in an elementary school, that teacher would be fired.

Yeaaaah that teacher is pretty useless lol

Apr 6, 2017 11:46 AM

Mar 2017
Cocoa the btch, strikes again!

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Feb 5, 2018 5:06 AM

Feb 2013
I haven't hated a character so much in a long long time, this anime would be a masterpiece without Kokoa.
Feb 22, 2018 1:36 AM

Sep 2012
794 said:
Man, that red-haired cunt Kokoa must be one lonely-ass bitch. Devoting all of her time to fucking around with other people like that. Really hope she gets a reality check.

Soooo is anyone going to turn 13? It feels like this show is fast-paced somehow, and yet it's actually very, very slow-paced. What a weird feeling.
happyhellhound said:
794 said:

Yeaaaah that teacher is pretty useless lol

well teacher sees arguing not bulling, how she suppose to know what is really going on (she is not mind reader), we see watch really going on cause we who are watching anime see it as 3th person & if u would be in her shoes in there u would see first person cause life is first person & series & movies are 3th person, that situation seems like a normal arguing when ur trying to look at it first person

well teachers are always useless its not like teacher scolding them stops bullies, teachers cant do SH once kids are gone out of hand & become bullies, only thing that changes kids like them if they see something tragic happen tome1 close to them or something tragic happens to them, parents are useless to once kids become bullies, cause i have been bullied when i was in school i know that no matter what way parents punish them they wont changes cause of that, if anything it makes them worse
Sugram22Feb 22, 2018 1:50 AM
Jun 24, 2019 3:28 AM
Jun 2019
That was a pretty decent episode. A lot went down. I like the message that was delivered in this episode, where just because your friends make new friends, that doesn't change the fact that they consider you a friend. You can have more than one or two friends.
I do wonder what's going to come of Ayase's brother learning about Ayase having a boyfriend.
Also, the whole test thing Yui is taking, I didn't like the way Hiyama looked when he found out. He should realize that even if she takes the test (and I think she's going to get transferred) they will still be together. Summer is coming up soon apparently, and he was working on getting a cell phone for middle school, so they will still be able to stay in touch. He's worrying over nothing.
May 3, 2020 5:07 PM
Mar 2018
You can't really blame cocoa since she so plays a big role in making their relationship stronger it's also the same way for inaba, really you guys should thank them, but takao doesn't need any assist for relationship development though he's pretty good on his own. but who you should really be thanking inaba that encourage and gave hiyama a push to do what be should to aoi, without him their relationship would still be awkward up to the rest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2016

27 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 18, 1:46 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2016

27 by hyproescalier »»
May 3, 2020 5:15 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2016

15 by hyproescalier »»
May 3, 2020 4:46 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2016

12 by hyproescalier »»
May 3, 2020 4:35 PM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2016

11 by Xcchi »»
Jun 24, 2019 1:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.