Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 43 Discussion

Feb 10, 2010 6:01 PM

Omg. Envy's actual form is kind of disgusting, but then kinda cute too. Haha. XD Poor thing~
Also~ May-chan is leaving?! Nooo. ;; I hope we'll meet her again!
Oh and, haha, Al, Winry and Hohenheim's reactions at the end were priceless. XD

Feb 10, 2010 6:44 PM

Lol at Envy's true form.

May playing spec ops and remotely triggering those traps was awesome.

Feb 10, 2010 10:31 PM

huh... already at the true envy part? seems like we are getting closer to the manga... for some reason i thought that would be further but just to make sure (for those of you who have read the manga):

all i know is: i wanna see that one ed/winry scene that was just epic to me in the manga XDDDD

Feb 10, 2010 11:17 PM

AoiMemori said:
huh... already at the true envy part? seems like we are getting closer to the manga... for some reason i thought that would be further but just to make sure (for those of you who have read the manga):

all i know is: i wanna see that one ed/winry scene that was just epic to me in the manga XDDDD

that was around chapter 93 lol

Monochrome said:
suigetsu00 said:
Monochrome said:
Haha that's what you get Envy. The Armstrong reunion was great and I'm honestly surprised the Bido part was added. I figured they would skip over such a 'minor' scene as usual. Then again this has been adapted pretty well lately. Also, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. FINALLY.

but that is significant

Bido appearing in general is significant. I only said minor because it was possible for them to just throw him in the next episode and explain how he got there then. Having him appear in this episode is better as it helps build some suspense or curiosity for those who don't know what will happen, just like in the manga. It's also the same with Ed's absence. They're actually doing a good job this time :D

lol yeah they should've done this with maria >< btw about your pic......lost!!!! rofl xD

Feb 10, 2010 11:44 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

WOAH. Really though, this show does not stop surprising me!

Feb 11, 2010 2:38 AM

What exactly did marcoh do to envy?!

I was waiting 4 them to explain.. but.. XP

and May left !! ..

does that mean she won`t appear any more? T__T
<~ he likes her XD

Feb 11, 2010 7:11 AM

Awesome episode, as a lot happened. Envy got beaten by... Marcoh. I didn't see that one coming. Envy's pet-form is hilarious. He somewhat reminds me of a... goldfish. I'm really glad he's gone. I feel sorry for Riza. The Yoki-scene was funny. I wondered why he'd ask Scar if he was his friend, as he doesn't seem the friendliest. It was a surprise to me that Scar ordered May to go back to her country. Well, I prefer Ling over May... So I'm looking forward to Greed.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.

Feb 11, 2010 7:22 AM

Tsume said:
Well, it was a one heck of a episode, but something doesn't make sens, like... if Marcoh knew all along how to destroy that philosopher's stone, from inside the homunculi, than why didn't he used the same method when he was captured by them... maybe I'm missing something here or I didn't pay to much attention.Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to give Envy to Mei, what if he finds a way to get back to his old form?

Anyway, I liked the episode, uhm... I loved the hole Armstrong and Olivier thingy <3, can't wait for the new episode to come out.

Maybe back then he was too emo and suicidal to care about destroying the Homonculi... And no point destroying the small stones when Papa Stone is just next door. =)

I'm pretty curious if Marco used a Renkinjutsu array to deconstruct Envy, then they wouldn't need the Rentanjutsu array that Scar's brother made, isn't it?

Feb 11, 2010 9:36 AM

cardinal4 said:
Tsume said:
Well, it was a one heck of a episode, but something doesn't make sens, like... if Marcoh knew all along how to destroy that philosopher's stone, from inside the homunculi, than why didn't he used the same method when he was captured by them... maybe I'm missing something here or I didn't pay to much attention.Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to give Envy to Mei, what if he finds a way to get back to his old form?

Anyway, I liked the episode, uhm... I loved the hole Armstrong and Olivier thingy <3, can't wait for the new episode to come out.

Maybe back then he was too emo and suicidal to care about destroying the Homonculi... And no point destroying the small stones when Papa Stone is just next door. =)

Basically he was too much of a coward to do anything. He also feared retaliation- not just on him, but the others he cared about.

I'm pretty curious if Marco used a Renkinjutsu array to deconstruct Envy, then they wouldn't need the Rentanjutsu array that Scar's brother made, isn't it?

I'm not sure what one thing has to do with the other at all. Besides, Marcoh's method is not preventative, which means that it's not going to stop Father's transmutation.

Feb 11, 2010 9:36 AM

cardinal4 said:
Tsume said:

Basically he was too much of a coward to do anything. He also feared retaliation- not just on him, but the others he cared about.

I'm not sure what one thing has to do with the other at all. Besides, Marcoh's method is not preventative, which means that it's not going to stop Father's transmutation.

Feb 11, 2010 5:44 PM

Another awesome episode. Envy reverted to that form with his defeat and whoa @ ending.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.

Feb 11, 2010 9:46 PM
wow marcoh can destroy the philosophers stone? why dont he teach that to the other alchemist? 0_o

Feb 11, 2010 11:19 PM

they have no problem sacrificing yoki, hahahaha!!!! roflmao
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

Feb 12, 2010 9:14 PM

ENDING WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! ".....so that they are not able to create a powerful army of their own"

Feb 12, 2010 10:42 PM

It's hard to describe how much I love this show and I'm running out of adjectives to describe how great this show is. Marcoh finally does something worthwhile.

....and good riddance May Chang. She's gone for good right? O_o; I hope so. Her voice is so annoying.

lmao @ Envy's true form xD;

Lizard guy wants to see Greed, just like me. Not so much love for Ed :P

Feb 12, 2010 11:34 PM

awesome episode...marcoh showed sum guts there.....and i have to admit ...this show keeps getting better and better....

Feb 13, 2010 5:37 AM

This Series is so freaking awesome this time round'

Every episode I am left desperately waiting for the next week.
-dlaiyre

Feb 13, 2010 5:22 PM
envys transformation into true form is to smoooth in the anime,
in the manga it has cracks like his bones being rearragned or something

Feb 13, 2010 10:01 PM
Great ending, but not shocking for obvious reasons.
Dead Account
Please Delete

Feb 13, 2010 10:58 PM

Wow, Marcoh has been such a punching bag & doorstop that I forgot he was a state alchemist! I'm gonna miss that little girl & her panda... NOT.

Feb 15, 2010 7:04 PM

Pwned Envy xD HAHA

Feb 18, 2010 9:44 AM
Marcoh FTW! =O

Mar 2, 2010 8:23 AM

Spectacular episode! Loved the animation and the action sequences of the confront against Envy, the farewel of the little girl and the shocking final.

Mar 4, 2010 11:02 PM

I'm I the only one who thought that Envy looked gross yet cute in it's true form? Specially the way it spoke and stuff. So cute!! ...but gross XD

Mar 5, 2010 3:13 PM

Mayora-Hime said:
I'm I the only one who thought that Envy looked gross yet cute in it's true form? Specially the way it spoke and stuff. So cute!! ...but gross XD

A cute little piece of shit?

Mar 8, 2010 2:29 PM

Wow, so are all the homunculus small insects? I want to see! Oh and the anime just keeps getting better!

Mar 9, 2010 8:58 AM

wow this ep was pure epicness envy vs marco was awsome on the lat ep i was like holy crap zapango is a trader

Mar 17, 2010 11:03 AM
Poor envy ;_;
But goddamn, marcoh is a badass. Everyone in this show is a badass pretty much.

Apr 1, 2010 12:34 PM

Is it me or did this anime degrade into a gutless family show where the bad guys are waiting to get beaten and humiliated in every step of the way? Even Scar has become a saint now, and that sux.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!

Apr 11, 2010 2:03 PM

Hell yeah, go Dr. Marcoh!

Apr 29, 2010 10:41 PM

dr marcoh was a badass in this episode he took down envy which was awesomeeee
envy as a lil fetus is so pathetic xD
it was funny to see how no one cares about Yoki xD
and the "betrayal" of Zampano was awesome ^_^
its sad to see May chang gooooo but oh well :)
the last scene with Al and Hohenheims reunion was awesome :)
next episode looks really good ^_^

May 10, 2010 1:17 AM

this show never fails to shock me =D

Awesome Sig by Lailide

May 21, 2010 2:55 AM

I was fooled again lol.

Still no Ed though. Next episode should be quite interesting.

Jun 3, 2010 3:54 PM
Mini envy ftw!

Jun 15, 2010 7:44 PM
This episode was super awesome. I loved it when Envy transformed into his true form. The animation was flawless.

Jun 18, 2010 1:34 AM

Haha.Poor Yoki ^-^

Jul 10, 2010 4:14 PM

Lmao so that's Envy's true form, a small talking lizard rofl. Anyways I loved how they all planned out everything. I thought at first that Zampano betrayed them. I guess he really is a trust worthy person.

Okay so in the end there was an army of soldiers that is made by alchemy. The look on that officer's eye wasn't that very nice looking either. Does this mean Olivier is in danger? or he was just trying to show the secret of the army since she's earned the spot of Raven.

I wonder what happened to Ed, oh and next episode is where Hohenheim and Al meet, lol this is going to be funny.

Nov 3, 2010 8:49 AM

OMG!! Envy got PWNED!!! Way to go, Marcoh!!
Is that all there was to Envy? Was he really just some kind of pathetic slug all along?
I hope Mei dissects him when she gets back to her home land!!!

Dec 20, 2010 12:54 PM

Won't bradley come searching for Envy? hmm but then again he doesn't know their exact location. Looking forward to the next episode :)

Dec 21, 2010 12:56 AM

RDX said:
Won't bradley come searching for Envy? hmm but then again he doesn't know their exact location. Looking forward to the next episode :)
u knw bradley's never looked that type if u ask me :)

Feb 26, 2011 7:45 PM

I would have never guessed Envy was a little worm

Mar 19, 2011 7:49 PM

lol envy looks very funny

Behold of my awesomeness~

Apr 21, 2011 6:13 AM

Fuck , and i thought that Envy was really cool..

May 23, 2011 4:08 AM

Marcoh was awesome in this episode. And Envy's fetus form is cute hilarious. :))

"Zampano's betrayal" totally fooled me. For once, I feel happy getting that wrong.

Armstrong sibling reunion. <3 I missed Alex and his teddy bear-ness.
[insert awesome signature here]

Jul 17, 2011 2:29 PM

LOL Loved the "subtle expression" on Winry's face when they were in Liore.

Jul 20, 2011 3:18 AM

I hated the most Envy too and I think he got what he really deserved. I'm just worried if something can happen if he escapes. And in fact, I never thought that Dr. Marcoh is the person with most knowledge, considering philosopher stones. But that's only because Dante is not character in Brotherhood anymore and Hohenheim's story is different this time.

Aug 7, 2011 7:02 AM
I'm dying to know what happens to Ed damn it! I mean, if I wasn't marathoning this, I'd be in pain waiting for next week.

And this one twist was probably the first one to catch me by total surprise. I really thought Zelpusto was betraying them. But yeah, it was just great to see Envy reduced to that measly form. (Though it was better seeing him call Scar and the others insects while in that form xD)

And... they really have an army of immortals? (Or are very close to it?) Oliver is doing a great job in earning their "trust". Please uncover more of it.

But... the hole is completed and Briggs is already "crested with blood". So that means, Father's plan will commence? Will that be... perhaps... giving life to those bodies, using the whole country? Meh, too bad I have to take a break now...

Aug 19, 2011 6:02 AM

Woah, Alex Armstrong getting bullied lol
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Feb 1, 2012 3:15 PM

OK so Envy's "death" was pretty much one of the most epic things I've ever seen.
A personal army? Hmm. Very interesting.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes

May 19, 2012 12:23 PM
originanime

LOL Zampano pulled a fast one on Envy.

@ending: Winry jelly? :D

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »