Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2016 8:16 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
not enough ojou sama
Dec 5, 2016 2:40 AM
Feb 2015
so short , they left much content of the manga not adaptation
Dec 6, 2016 4:04 AM
Oct 2013
Too short for 4 girls so none got to really stand out and no appeal of the romance. Even had a whole digest thing. In any case, that they had such marriage harem end with all families happy is of little matter. Don't even get to see preggo forms or babies.

And in the h scenes, mostly just riding position and action. Tbh honest the best part was breast and nipple action which was not bad for showing the good breast elasticity and the inverted nipple appeal. I didn't like the angles which showed the girls torso to look mostly rectangular. I do prefer more the hourglass form.
User-sanDec 6, 2016 4:44 AM
Dec 24, 2016 7:57 PM

Jul 2013
I seriously love Fujieda, too bad both times they did a 15min episode split between four girls so none of them can stand out. (I'm pretty sure I said almost the same thing 4 months ago on ep.1's discussion thread)
Dec 24, 2016 10:09 PM

May 2015
I have to agree with fellow MAL users they left a large chunk of content (romance wise) that would flesh out a little bit more the girls thus making us identify more with the characters and making this vanilla hentai more delicious in the process.

I highly recommend the manga if you want to be more immersed in the story...
Dec 25, 2016 3:49 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Same problem as the first one. This barely even qualifies as femdom, let alone sadism. Talk about false advertising

Also this time the first 10 mins were basically just the girls riding him one at a time. Some variety in scens would've been nice. Then we just jump to a weird time lapse for the ending? O... kay? And again, what's with the dude suddenly taking control towards the end; you can't literally call a hentai "Shoujo-tachi no Sadism" and then make it maledom halfway through...

Oh and I highly doubt there'll be a 3rd episode with how this one ended
Feb 17, 2017 7:30 PM

Oct 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Same problem as the first one. This barely even qualifies as femdom, let alone sadism. Talk about false advertising

Also this time the first 10 mins were basically just the girls riding him one at a time. Some variety in scens would've been nice. Then we just jump to a weird time lapse for the ending? O... kay? And again, what's with the dude suddenly taking control towards the end; you can't literally call a hentai "Shoujo-tachi no Sadism" and then make it maledom halfway through...

just salty he couldnt fap to the dude getting dominated like haxx smh :3
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 8, 2017 10:13 AM

Jul 2014
HaXXspetten said:

So true man. This was lame. I wanted some femdom and was disappointed.

5/10. Will never fap to this again.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 13, 2017 5:10 PM

Feb 2013
They all want his baby, cool.
Dec 27, 2017 4:19 AM

Sep 2012
all of them trapped sensei cause they love him & later became hes wife's
Mar 7, 12:20 PM

Aug 2021
He did, he married all four.
It was too good, I liked it a lot.
The number 200 that I completed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi no Sadism The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Gersen - Sep 4, 2016

15 by sleepyplant »»
Mar 9, 6:24 PM

» Kitty Media/Fakku release

Darkvoid - Jan 13, 2018

6 by evangelionfan »»
May 31, 2022 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.