Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2016 7:57 PM

Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
okay is it me or did that rathian look like a rathalos but green instead of red? I could be wrong and that's how they've always looked I just never noticed but it did seem odd to me. also they finally show who's causing that weird fog it's a nargacuga can't wait to see them fight that also that onsen scene was funny especially the singing.
Dec 3, 2016 8:19 PM

Jan 2015
Jinny is one strict brother for sure. He even talking about that mock battle to Hyoro while searching for the vane.
How about Cheval that stole the wyvern egg? What will he do about it? Is he really think about forming kinship with it?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 3, 2016 9:02 PM

Nov 2015
I'm glad that Jinny and Hyoro talked at the end.

Dec 3, 2016 9:07 PM

Mar 2013
Mascera said:
Jinny is one strict brother for sure. He even talking about that mock battle to Hyoro while searching for the vane.
How about Cheval that stole the wyvern egg? What will he do about it? Is he really think about forming kinship with it?

I'm hopping that happens but then again there's no evidence of anyone having more than one monster but then again that could explain why his kinship bracelet is red while everyone else's is blue, maybe he is capable of having more than one monster at a time because his bracelet is red. I doubt it but something about his bracelet I feel like there's something more to it.
FallenEntityDec 3, 2016 9:11 PM
Dec 3, 2016 11:21 PM

Dec 2014
This was a pretty decent episode.

Jinny is definitely hard in Hyoro but he's only looking out for him. Nice moment between both of them at the end.

Cheval's got himself a Leia egg, Wonder if he'll be able to handle two monsters, if that's even possible.
Dec 4, 2016 3:45 AM
Sep 2015
Jinny is one strict brother, always hoping for the best out of the little brother, and the way Jinny said that everything Hyoro does is irritating him, I can really connect to that.

Plus that hot spring scene is just silly, especially when Jinny started rubbing, its just becomes funny. Really liked this episode that focuses on the relationship between Jinny and Hyoro.

Looking forward to what will cheval do with that egg, the opening itself is already a spoiler though, so im just gonna leave at that. again loved this episode looking forward to watching the next
Dec 4, 2016 7:01 AM

Jan 2015
FallenEntity said:
Mascera said:

I'm hopping that happens but then again there's no evidence of anyone having more than one monster but then again that could explain why his kinship bracelet is red while everyone else's is blue, maybe he is capable of having more than one monster at a time because his bracelet is red. I doubt it but something about his bracelet I feel like there's something more to it.
What makes me really think is what if Cheval really make kinship with the Rathian. Then it'll make him "paired" with Ryuto that already had Rathalos... I'm sorry, I know it's supposed to be a kids anime but the BL-thingy just cross my mind every time I think about Cheval having Rathian as his perfect monstie. The same motherly-love Rathian with Cheval kind and caring personalities would be a perfect pair like full of energy Ryuto and Rathalos. -_-
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 4, 2016 9:33 AM

Aug 2016
That's one big belly button....
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 25, 2016 6:13 PM

Apr 2008
FallenEntity said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
okay is it me or did that rathian look like a rathalos but green instead of red? I could be wrong and that's how they've always looked I just never noticed but it did seem odd to me. also they finally show who's causing that weird fog it's a nargacuga can't wait to see them fight that also that onsen scene was funny especially the singing.

Rathain is the female counterpart of Rathalos; they're king and queen. Mates.

So that means Cheval and Lute are totally married! ;D

Genie...you became humble so quick. Maybe you didn't have to be a jerk to Hyoro after all. I think Hyoro will do something magnificent one day.
Oct 11, 2022 10:12 AM

Jan 2021
I'm getting some real bad vibes rom that egg....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 46 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 19, 2017

6 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 45 Discussion

FallenEntity - Aug 12, 2017

4 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:56 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 44 Discussion

Mascera - Aug 5, 2017

2 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 41 Discussion

FallenEntity - Jul 15, 2017

7 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:52 AM

Poll: » Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On Episode 40 Discussion

Mascera - Jul 9, 2017

4 by Hayley2877 »»
Nov 1, 2022 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.