Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Imakara Atashi...... Episode 2 Discussion

Dec 3, 2016 7:53 PM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
M O R E
O
R
E

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Dec 3, 2016 9:59 PM
in the ending she became slut ...

Dec 4, 2016 4:18 AM
Oooo yeah dat delicious thick pudgy body (っ˘w˘ς) lewd from any position and movement but more so with the being held and pressed down on/against plus the way she gets rocked and jerked (*˘︶˘*)
Also is the appeal that she is an imouto which makes it lewder.
Maybe wanted more ass jiggle but there was quite some at least and breast bouncing was just wild and very satsifying.

Was quite heartpounding for myself as they made the rape of her quite intense in terms of the plays and also emotionally.

The sudden developments surprised me. Didn't expect suddenly it was two old guys XD and surprisingly all 4 teachers got arrested at the end despite her becoming slave to pleasure and asked for it herself.

Id say it is happy ending, with the two love for each other and lewd sex with onii-chan becoming free. She still having sex with strangers without him knowing, but enjoying it anyways, so win-win. Although i do not follow why she needs 'big dicks which satisfy her body in order to feel happiness with him' as she said. Well, so be it.
Modified by User-san, Mar 19, 2017 5:00 AM

Dec 4, 2016 1:35 PM

I dono about "win-win".

She implied his dick was not big enough...

Dec 4, 2016 8:01 PM
@AnimeKami he'll be fine since he will never find out. The strangers get some action too. Okay, maybe tie-win-win then ^^;

Dec 5, 2016 5:40 AM

Its a sort of a happy ending. She turned into a slut. She doesn't let her beloved brother cum inside of her but she lets it with strangers.

Gangbang scene was good but a little too short for me.

Dec 5, 2016 3:39 PM

User-san said:
@AnimeKami he'll be fine since he will never find out. The strangers get some action too. Okay, maybe tie-win-win then ^^;

I mean they are both happy. However! When she gets knocked-up and it is no his then we have problems. Good thing this ero anime ended with episode two and neither the MC nor us will ever have that scenario.

Dec 6, 2016 4:14 PM
It was a very memorable and exciting ep2.

I love the variety of scenes and positions she gets into, all the while being [mind]fucked. The ending was a big surprise though, even though she gets back with her brother and junk, she craves the bigger D. reminds me a lot of the Blue series, hiiro no Koku, Hakoiri Shoujo Virgin Territory.

Dec 22, 2016 8:23 PM

And the sound of multiple zippers was heard around the world… XD

In my opinion there are two ways to depict what follows.

Either this girl is/was liberated from her unfair & unsatisfactory life (she can get married to her brother), in which she became hardly more than domestic furniture, and she once again becomes an individual through the inebriating practice of lewd taboo acts… or you can say, alternatively, that she is mind broken into losing all sight of what matters (her love for his brother), that she should have asked for help before she became just a proud cum dump.

How shall you decide to view it?

Dec 23, 2016 11:38 AM

And I thought this was strange for there to be a one-way mirror in school

Dec 23, 2016 6:08 PM

One of my top series for this year, both episodes were really great.

A lot of great scenes and Yayoi is just fantastic.

Loved the post-credit scene - get rekt oni-chan.

Dec 23, 2016 7:15 PM
Ten out of ten! Loved the ending.

Dec 24, 2016 6:39 PM
Serhiyko said:

Nice catch! Didn't notice that.

May 4, 2017 11:25 AM
I like this because someone actually got arrested.

Mar 28, 2018 3:52 PM

v-rows said:
I like this because someone actually got arrested.

It's satisfying to finally see rapists get punished!
I just wish the after-credits scene did not happen.

Apr 12, 2018 6:39 AM

IvoryPuma said:
there were after-credits? .-.

Yes charlimit###