Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2016 7:53 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
M O R E
O
R
E

T H I C C
H
I
C
C
Dec 3, 2016 9:59 PM
Feb 2015
in the ending she became slut ...
Dec 4, 2016 4:18 AM
Oct 2013
Oooo yeah dat delicious thick pudgy body (っ˘w˘ς) erotic from any position and movement but more so with the being held and pressed down on/against plus the way she gets rocked and jerked (*˘︶˘*)
Also is the appeal that she is a defiant cheeky imouto which makes it hotter.
Maybe wanted more ass jiggle but there was quite some at least and breast bouncing was just wild and very satsifying.

Was quite heartpounding for myself as they made the rape of her quite intense in terms of the plays and also emotionally.

The sudden developments surprised me. Didn't expect suddenly it was two old guys XD and surprisingly all 4 teachers got arrested at the end despite her becoming slave to pleasure and asked for it herself.

Id say it is happy ending, with the two love for each other and lewd sex with onii-chan becoming free. She still having sex with strangers without him knowing, but enjoying it anyways, so win-win. Although i do not follow why she needs 'big dicks which satisfy her body in order to feel happiness with him' as she said. Well, so be it.
User-sanJul 17, 2023 5:53 AM
Dec 4, 2016 1:35 PM

Dec 2007
I dono about "win-win".

She implied his dick was not big enough...
Dec 4, 2016 8:01 PM
Oct 2013
@AnimeKami he'll be fine since he will never find out. The strangers get some action too. Okay, maybe tie-win-win then ^^;
Dec 5, 2016 5:40 AM

Apr 2011
Its a sort of a happy ending. She turned into a slut. She doesn't let her beloved brother cum inside of her but she lets it with strangers.

Gangbang scene was good but a little too short for me.
Dec 5, 2016 3:39 PM

Dec 2007
User-san said:
@AnimeKami he'll be fine since he will never find out. The strangers get some action too. Okay, maybe tie-win-win then ^^;

I mean they are both happy. However! When she gets knocked-up and it is no his then we have problems. Good thing this ero anime ended with episode two and neither the MC nor us will ever have that scenario.
Dec 6, 2016 4:14 PM
Jul 2009
It was a very memorable and exciting ep2.

I love the variety of scenes and positions she gets into, all the while being [mind]fucked. The ending was a big surprise though, even though she gets back with her brother and junk, she craves the bigger D. reminds me a lot of the Blue series, hiiro no Koku, Hakoiri Shoujo Virgin Territory.
Dec 22, 2016 8:23 PM

May 2015
And the sound of multiple zippers was heard around the world… XD

In my opinion there are two ways to depict what follows.

Either this girl is/was liberated from her unfair & unsatisfactory life (she can get married to her brother), in which she became hardly more than domestic furniture, and she once again becomes an individual through the inebriating practice of lewd taboo acts… or you can say, alternatively, that she is mind broken into losing all sight of what matters (her love for his brother), that she should have asked for help before she became just a proud cum dump.

How shall you decide to view it?
Dec 23, 2016 11:38 AM

Oct 2009
And I thought this was strange for there to be a one-way mirror in school

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 10:44 AM
Dec 23, 2016 6:08 PM

Jan 2014
One of my top series for this year, both episodes were really great.

A lot of great scenes and Yayoi is just fantastic.

Loved the post-credit scene - get rekt oni-chan.
Dec 23, 2016 7:15 PM
Mar 2011
Ten out of ten! Loved the ending.
Dec 24, 2016 6:39 PM
Dec 2014
Serhiyko said:

Nice catch! Didn't notice that.
May 4, 2017 11:25 AM
May 2012
I like this because someone actually got arrested.
Mar 28, 2018 3:52 PM

Jan 2017
v-rows said:

It's satisfying to finally see rapists get punished!
I just wish the after-credits scene did not happen.
Apr 12, 2018 6:39 AM

Oct 2009
IvoryPuma said:
there were after-credits? .-.

Yes charlimit###
Aug 14, 2019 2:41 AM

Aug 2019
This girl is really THICC so hot and sexy...I love her!!!♥
Mar 23, 2021 9:29 PM

Jul 2010
Fourhundr said:
v-rows said:

It's satisfying to finally see rapists get punished!
I just wish the after-credits scene did not happen.

Unfortunately for most if not all NTRs it ends with the girl being addictive to big dick. And the addiction is like akin to pretty much drug like. They go into withdrawals and crave it otherwise they go crazy.
Jul 16, 2023 9:16 PM

Nov 2010
This is excellent fapping material! I love the art. Yayoi looks so hot, and she kind of reminds me of Yami from To Love Ru. I enjoyed watching a beauty like her getting screwed on all her holes for the entire episode. The gangr*pe scene is the best! She was born to be violated!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imakara Atashi...... Episode 1 Discussion

Magito - Sep 30, 2016

16 by sleepyplant »»
Jan 2, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.