Forums

Mini Game v6: 'Tis the Season - Christmas Mafia | Game Over

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2016 6:00 AM

Oct 2011
@Jackrito

1. the way u answered Ruu's questions was at best, TPR aligned. it didn't feel town there. u have never seen mine or Holo's scumgame so why not mention us both? why only a paragraph on me? in anyone's pov, the lack of mentioning 2 equals is strange. I don't even need bs glasses.
  2. u knew I was gonna vote Shap. why didn't u vote him? Astros also wanted to vote Shap. u had the chance to vote him and redeem urself(as TPR or town on a bad start) when I asked for it, but u went for Astros instead, and then Mish.
  3. I don't buy the spy claim tbh. that's why my suspect list is down to that much.

possibilities: factoring the game state and players
1. Soren
2. Astros/Mish/Suzune
3. Jack/Dono/Shap

we could switch some out later. but instead of suspecting EVERYONE, I'm basing my POE on the game state and players. we're starting off with two~ out of which, u look like the perfect shot. if u flip scum, the rest will be easy to follow. 2 actives, 1 inactive. inactives are down to Astros/Suzune/Shap/Kit. adding Kit in cuz Astros made a good observation. tho my personal preference is Suzune/Shap for inactive suspect.

Dec 10, 2016 6:16 AM

Dec 2013
@Mishukax @Shap111

Please state your abilities names.
Dec 10, 2016 6:28 AM

Apr 2014
Phraze said:
@Jackrito

1. the way u answered Ruu's questions was at best, TPR aligned. it didn't feel town there. u have never seen mine or Holo's scumgame so why not mention us both? why only a paragraph on me? in anyone's pov, the lack of mentioning 2 equals is strange. I don't even need bs glasses.
  2. u knew I was gonna vote Shap. why didn't u vote him? Astros also wanted to vote Shap. u had the chance to vote him and redeem urself(as TPR or town on a bad start) when I asked for it, but u went for Astros instead, and then Mish.
  3. I don't buy the spy claim tbh. that's why my suspect list is down to that much.

possibilities: factoring the game state and players
1. Soren
2. Astros/Mish/Suzune
3. Jack/Dono/Shap

we could switch some out later. but instead of suspecting EVERYONE, I'm basing my POE on the game state and players. we're starting off with two~ out of which, u look like the perfect shot. if u flip scum, the rest will be easy to follow. 2 actives, 1 inactive. inactives are down to Astros/Suzune/Shap/Kit. adding Kit in cuz Astros made a good observation. tho my personal preference is Suzune/Shap for inactive suspect.

You do realise my answers are suppose to come off as 3rd party right that is how I play. I don't try to look overly town early game. On this holo thing , I really don't know why it bothers you so much. Ok I will say it I did not want to because I wanted to be nice to Holo, but I never mentioned them because I thought they would be terrible as scum, but I think you would be good.

I feel no need to redeem myself to you I was wrong on Holo, but I feel my reasons were ok and I gave them enough chances. Also if you think I'm going to change my play and targets to look good you really don't know how I play. I went for Astros because they were my biggest scum read at the time, so why should I not go for them, I wanted them active. Also when did I go for Mishu I had them in my POE but I never pushed them.

If these are really the reasons why I'm your top scum read over everyone else I really don't know what to say.
Dec 10, 2016 6:45 AM

Oct 2011
@wen294
Assuming this is true, The 'i think i woke up a monster' would most likely refer to soren i think, which in turn would make it somebody that pushed soren early on, which in turn would i think make it either me, ruu or kit. Considering 2 are confirmed town and i think Kit is as well the comment doesn't really make sense.
Astros made an observation of Kit so I kinda connect the dots on this...

Dec 10, 2016 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
@Jackrito

Given the EoD what are your reads like now? Will you still be going after Shap?
Dec 10, 2016 7:16 AM

Dec 2013
@Phraze

I think I may see why you suspect Suzune, but [Edit:not] as to why me and Mishu together. Suzune only posted twice come Day Two which is under the inactivity limit. Also in Shap's comments there's mention of inactivity.

Shap111 said:
one was "It is possible which is why I want him rb"
other two where "I need you both to put in own night actions"
and "i think i woke up a monster"

The mention of "own" may hint at the active mafia has the ability to decide actions for the inactive. The other two inactive I can think of so far have been Kit as they're apparently feeling under the weather, and aa-dono who disappeared come EoD only to remark on the claims being mafia oriented. Which I found strange as their earlier vote and suspicion of Shap was based purely on the end vote. @aa-dono care to comment?

You yourself were missing come EoD Phraze, with a vote sitting on Mishu. I know you gave fair warning, but it still fits the time frame.
AstrosDec 10, 2016 7:21 AM
Dec 10, 2016 7:28 AM

Dec 2013
@Kit

If you'd like to make your claim stronger with me state your Character and its Source Material.
Dec 10, 2016 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
@Jackrito

Given the EoD what are your reads like now? Will you still be going after Shap?

Yes I don't trust their claim at all.
Dec 10, 2016 7:40 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
What about Mishukax's?
Dec 10, 2016 8:14 AM

Jan 2008
Astros said:
@Kit

If you'd like to make your claim stronger with me state your Character and its Source Material.
Kevin Mcallister from Home Alone

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 10, 2016 8:29 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
Hmm. I appreciate you responding, but I'm on the fence. While I expect Alice to put effort into all the roles, event VT. I don't see how Kevin Mcallister ranks as a naughty child. From my memories of the film he simply wishes his family to disappear and then combats the "Wet Bandits"(Sticky Bandits in #2) until they return. Hmm.
Dec 10, 2016 8:36 AM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
@wen294
Assuming this is true, The 'i think i woke up a monster' would most likely refer to soren i think, which in turn would make it somebody that pushed soren early on, which in turn would i think make it either me, ruu or kit. Considering 2 are confirmed town and i think Kit is as well the comment doesn't really make sense.
Astros made an observation of Kit so I kinda connect the dots on this...
If we're theorizing that the monster is Soren wouldn't it make the most sense to say it was Jack that pushed him to be active in the first place? I didn't push Soren until Day 2 so it wouldn't apply to a Night 1 spy check.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 10, 2016 8:38 AM

Jan 2008
Astros said:
Kit said:
Hmm. I appreciate you responding, but I'm on the fence. While I expect Alice to put effort into all the roles, event VT. I don't see how Kevin Mcallister ranks as a naughty child. From my memories of the film he simply wishes his family to disappear and then combats the "Wet Bandits"(Sticky Bandits in #2) until they return. Hmm.
I've never watched it, so I dunno, but in the picture in my role pm he's holding a gun (I seriously thought I was mafia when I first saw it)

Dec 10, 2016 8:39 AM

Jan 2008
Actually, wishing your family is gone sounds pretty bad o_o;

Dec 10, 2016 8:42 AM

Dec 2013
Kevin did a few things that could label him a naughty child. I remember he stole Buzz's money, trashed his room, and used his BB gun when he wasn't suppose to. He also watched adult films and ate too much ice cream. Pretty much indulging in everything a kid his age would be denied, and for good reason. The only thing going against this is Buzz was an asshole of sorts as was the rest of Kevin's family, at least to him it seemed so they kinda deserved it. Also he wasn't specifically made out to be a naughty child because of it. At least until the end when Buzz screamed about what he did to his room.

@Phraze @Jackrito @aa-dono @Suzune @Shap111 what are your thoughts on this claim?
Dec 10, 2016 8:43 AM

Dec 2013
Kit said:
I've never watched it, so I dunno, but in the picture in my role pm he's holding a gun (I seriously thought I was mafia when I first saw it)
It's a decent family film, you should watch it sometime if you're telling the truth and haven't seen it.
Dec 10, 2016 10:46 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Jackrito said:
What about Mishukax's?

Mishu claim I could see been more true since this game seems to be heavily based on gifts, it still sounds strange thouhh buti trust it more then shaps. but maybe I'm been biased because I'm townreading them
Dec 10, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Kevin did a few things that could label him a naughty child. I remember he stole Buzz's money, trashed his room, and used his BB gun when he wasn't suppose to. He also watched adult films and ate too much ice cream. Pretty much indulging in everything a kid his age would be denied, and for good reason. The only thing going against this is Buzz was an asshole of sorts as was the rest of Kevin's family, at least to him it seemed so they kinda deserved it. Also he wasn't specifically made out to be a naughty child because of it. At least until the end when Buzz screamed about what he did to his room.

@Phraze @Jackrito @aa-dono @Suzune @Shap111 what are your thoughts on this claim?

I trust it and it makes sense to me that they would be classed as such
Dec 10, 2016 11:52 AM

May 2013
aa-dono said:
Actually both shap and Mishu now seems scummy. They claim to have abilities and from Soren's flip, we know PR should have 3 abilities that are related to their wishlist.

As Jack said it's obvious at this point that role doesn't equal your wishlist. From what I understand the "Nice Children" (Soren and probably others) receive the three gifts they asked for. The other gifts serve as those that are given throughout the game. So saying we look scummy for that reason is a little... :/
Astros said:
Please state your abilities names.

Ya sure, in fact let me tell you everything about my role, no reason to hide it.
I'm Gwen Hines from Arthur Christmas. I discovered that in the movie, Gwen is the one child that Santa forgot to give a gift to. So in the movie, main character Arthur does his best to deliver the gift to Gwen.
My role title is "Forgotten Child"
My ability is simply called "Assured Gift" and it's a passive that makes it so that I receive a gift if I don't get any during night. Not sure how it works if no more gifts are available but there are 36 of them so yeah. I don't have other abilities, but I'd say the fact I receive at least one gift each night makes up for that.
Phraze said:
anyways.. I hope hosts included a Home Alone role xDD

Kit said:
Astros said:

I'm feeling really tingly over this. In a way it makes sense to include a Home Alone character but that was a little weird. The claim is trustable overall, I guess...
Kit said:
If we're theorizing that the monster is Soren wouldn't it make the most sense to say it was Jack that pushed him to be active in the first place? I didn't push Soren until Day 2 so it wouldn't apply to a Night 1 spy check.

More importantly, who doesn't capitalize his "i"s? shap comes to mind. Phraze uses "u" instead of you a lot but I don't think I've seen them use "i" instead of "I". This would mean that shap fake-claimed and did take those comment from the actual mafia chat. Far-fetched but possible.
Dec 10, 2016 12:13 PM

Aug 2014
Phraze said:
@shap111
i hope im not wrong this time.
u are wrong every time. now we can't afford another mislynch and u are a distraction.

Im still pissed with the soren flip
At least I got something that town can work around with >.<

Astros said:
Kit said:
You just named everyone who isn't yourself, mishu, confirmed town wen, and shap....
Are you very sure shap is town and not a fake claim?
Yes, the description of character
Shap111 said:
My character is Cindy Lou from the grinch
was quite distinct. Also the time between their claim and me and Soren changing votes was too short for them to have thought of it on the fly. The messages themselves sound like they would be comments.
Shap111 said:
one was "It is possible which is why I want him rb"
other two where "I need you both to put in own night actions"
and "i think i woke up a monster"

If they don't die tonight I'll start to suspect them then.

Or i can just get roleblocked.
but yea
shap111 said:
well im either dead or a useless potato now

Phraze said:
@aa-dono
spy sounds like money/whiskey tbh.. dunno about the watermelon but maybe...bewbs? lol

i like how you think lol
wen294 said:

Cindy Lou is the little girl in the movie 'the grinch who stole christmas'
She's the person that keeps visiting the grinch trying to make him a good person.
The only spy related things about her character that i can think of is that initially she tries getting information about the grinch from the villagers and that later on she catches the grinch in his burglary act but believes the lie he tells.
If she's in it i'd kinda think she'd have a different role, relating to how she changed the grinch's perspective, then again that sounds like a difficult thing to make as a role so i can kind of imagine her to be a spy but eh.
If it's a fake role claim it has a fair bit of thought in it i'd say.

well i like thinking about cindy lou more like someone that befriended the grinch (main antagonist) and earned his trust, based on this im thinking that someone in the mafia is the grinch.. why?
what does the grinch do in the story? he steals gifts.

Kit said:
For the gift I reread the description and I may have misunderstood. It seems the present left me before I was allowed to open it. Like a bill of money on a fishing line, you know? I don't know if that's any different from getting nothing though. In the end I functionally got nothing

^

from this i'd say the mafia team is composed from godfather, roleblocker and ..the grinch?
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 10, 2016 12:22 PM

Aug 2014
Jackrito said:
Soren said:
Well, I didn't really explain that mishu scum read nor try to get more people to talk about it.

What makes you so sure shap did not fake claim, I still think they are scum.

Jackrito said:
Astros said:
Sigh. Until Mishukax returns and answers my question I can't claim fully. Their answer is important in doing so. In the meantime Jackrito, Kit, Suzune, Phraze, aa-dono are the main suspects now. I'll push the night in ten hours or so considering its time for me to sleep soon. Jack and Kit if you're truly town I expect you to press Suzune, Phraze, and aa-dono. Mainly as who's left?

I would rather press you as well since you have done little to convince me, also why can shap and Mishu not be lying it is common for scum t have fake claims ready. You are making them clear too easy
[ quote=Jackrito message=48899181]
aa-dono said:
Actually both shap and Mishu now seems scummy. They claim to have abilities and from Soren's flip, we know PR should have 3 abilities that are related to their wishlist.

I don't see how spy = watermelon/money/whiskey
or
receive gift = trumpet/painting/bladeless fan

Not all PR in this appear to be based off gifts Ruu's was not, possible Soren was the only one who had 3 ablities because I know I don't either.
I would say Shap's claim makes less sense because it is out there and I know Alice hates the spy role and if it was used it would get better info. Part of me believes Mishu since this game is very gift based, and if scum I feel they would of voted Soren to save themselves and not take it to RNG. At any rate I want shap dead tomorrow and then work from there because we can not afford another mislynch and he is best target imo.[/quote]

Who else do you find scummy besides shap, shap and shap?

i wasnt scumreading you yet and im aware how you have been after me since the beggining of day 2 but your crusade against me seems to be harder now that i claimed and showed that info and that makes me feel you got threathened by that.
is one of those comments yours? ^^
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 10, 2016 12:23 PM

Aug 2014
i have a family reunion, gonna come back before phase change and catch up with page 18 properly
Trust me, im Shap

Dec 10, 2016 12:25 PM

Dec 2013
Since you appear to be on @shap111 can I get the name of your ability?
Dec 10, 2016 12:56 PM

Apr 2014
shap111 said:
Jackrito said:

What makes you so sure shap did not fake claim, I still think they are scum.

Jackrito said:

I would rather press you as well since you have done little to convince me, also why can shap and Mishu not be lying it is common for scum t have fake claims ready. You are making them clear too easy
[ quote=Jackrito message=48899181]
aa-dono said:

I don't see how spy = watermelon/money/whiskey
or
receive gift = trumpet/painting/bladeless fan

Not all PR in this appear to be based off gifts Ruu's was not, possible Soren was the only one who had 3 ablities because I know I don't either.
I would say Shap's claim makes less sense because it is out there and I know Alice hates the spy role and if it was used it would get better info. Part of me believes Mishu since this game is very gift based, and if scum I feel they would of voted Soren to save themselves and not take it to RNG. At any rate I want shap dead tomorrow and then work from there because we can not afford another mislynch and he is best target imo.

Who else do you find scummy besides shap, shap and shap?

i wasnt scumreading you yet and im aware how you have been after me since the beggining of day 2 but your crusade against me seems to be harder now that i claimed and showed that info and that makes me feel you got threathened by that.
is one of those comments yours? ^^[/quote]

No because I'm fairly sure they are all fake like your role. Also how am I going for you harder this is the same amount. If you want my other scum reads Suzune is still there since they have pretty much an banded the game and I have issues with their day one. On the last one less surw. I was thinking Astros but I like their recent stuff a lot and I cam feel they are trying to work out the game. Based off that it would have to be in Phraze dono and Mishu which were all my townreads at some point but I must be getting g played In that group.
Dec 10, 2016 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
Well, seems I won't be getting my question answered. I'll either be RB and painted villain or RB and killed. Let's see which it is.
Dec 10, 2016 5:06 PM

Nov 2013

~ ~ 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄~ ~

It was a white Christmas. The snowstorm outside had long since ceased, leaving a soft blanket of snow enveloping the horizon. To others, the winterly landscape might evoke feelings of bliss and peacefulness, or possibilities yet to be uncovered. But to the weary children, the whiteness seemed only like a bleak emptiness, and instilled only a sense of nothingness within them. They children had even stopped pining for the warm holidays of their past, as even allowing yourself to hold that small hope would make it all the more crushing when it is lost. The loss of the children who departed weighed heavily on them, as they thought of Christmases that would never be experienced again. And when they awoke, they found another somber sight:

Phraze is no longer able to feel the spirit of Christmas. They were:

The season of giving had become the season of despair. The meaning of Christmas was all but lost, eaten away from the hearts of the children like Santa’s cookies and milk on Christmas eve.

There is one curious thing about cookies though. No matter how you try to eat them, they will always leave crumbs. And so too was this the case now: tiny crumbs of hope, so innocent and small, had been secretly scattered around where the children had not realized. If this hope was able to be grasped, perhaps the children could find the strength within themselves to make a final stand, against the gloominess and negativity that had run so rampant before. Perhaps, this Christmas despair could be driven back, and perhaps there were still happy times ahead that were waiting to be experienced. The tiny flame of hope flickered, and though it had the potential to blossom into something great, it would not be easy. It would take.. a Christmas miracle.

~ ~ 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄~ ~

❄ Day 3 Timer ❄
SoulEaterQUEENDec 11, 2016 9:52 AM
Dec 10, 2016 5:10 PM

Dec 2013
So if Shap's claim is legit mafia is going to moderate their comments from here on out. That's rather smart and telling of who it could be. Suzune/Jackrito/aa-dono are going to be my vote choices today depending on actions.
Dec 10, 2016 5:29 PM

Dec 2013
@Mishukax @shap111 @wen294 @Kit and myself are the town claimers/confirmed in the case of wen. I feel I should stress the point that we can't afford to lynching another town. The current voting odds are 5 to 3 with town in the lead. However after today I will not be able to vote anymore. Part of my ability, the Santa's Workshop (#542) requires I give presents in order to get my vote. I'm fairly sure mafia will continue to RB me like it did tonight.

If none of our claims can be reasonably disproved we're what's left of town and Suzune/Jackrito/aa-dono are the mafia. I advise we lynch without mercy unless given a role claim. Then we can judge that among ourselves before proceeding. Thoughts?
Dec 10, 2016 7:13 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, I am back and will now catch up. I explained to the hosts that due to a combination of a choir concert and that I would be totally gone for the second day. I am back now and will read and hopefully post a new reads list.

Seriously though I have twenty messages as and over half of them are deleted so bizarre...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 10, 2016 7:14 PM

Jun 2009
Soren said:
Soren said:
Dammit Suzune why didn't you vote mishu when you was on early day 2
@Suzune-chan
Um, because I had something else on my mind.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 10, 2016 7:21 PM

Jun 2009
Mishukax said:
Does the Naughty Role receive coal instead of presents or is that text on Holo's card just there to mean they have no ability? I'd like to know this, because receiving "nothing" in a setup where the host went out of his way to add presents as a mechanic is weird, especially if some people receive "coal".
This is an interesting question, but it also tells me that you are not a naughty child and therefore, have an ace of your sleeve in some way.
Soren said:
@Suzune-chan lets lynch mishu together
Vote: mishukax
Nothing has yet to persuade me otherwise.

Dec 10, 2016 7:25 PM

Jun 2009
Phraze said:
Suzune: also inactive
- haven't had much input
- townread Ruu based off her reaction to Soren's wall. scumreads Soren
You know I feel like I was fairly active day one and while I was gone the entirety of day two, since this is an early day two post, it feels unfair.

Dec 10, 2016 7:30 PM

Jun 2009
Mishukax said:
Does the Naughty Role receive coal instead of presents or is that text on Holo's card just there to mean they have no ability? I'd like to know this, because receiving "nothing" in a setup where the host went out of his way to add presents as a mechanic is weird, especially if some people receive "coal".
This is an interesting question, but it also tells me that you are not a naughty child and therefore, have an ace of your sleeve in some way.

Did this post end up somewhere:
Vote:jackrito

Dec 10, 2016 7:33 PM

Jun 2009
Aww, look I am on everyone's scum lists. How flattering.

But personally I think I am leaning Mishu>Jackrito>Kit

But that is my opinion on the game state right now.

Dec 10, 2016 7:42 PM

Nov 2013
🎄 Vote Count 3.0 🎄

🌟 Jackrito 🌟 (1) // 🎁Suzune-chan🎁

🔔Not Voting🔔: ❄ Jackrito, aa-dono, Shap111, wen294, Astros, Mishukax, Kit ❄

🎅 Mod Notes: It takes 5 votes on a player to achieve lynch lock. 🎅
☼ Day 3 Timer ☼

SoulEaterQUEENDec 11, 2016 9:53 AM
Dec 10, 2016 7:43 PM

Apr 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Mishukax said:

Did this post end up somewhere:
Vote:jackrito

Can I ask why you are voting me wtih no reasons given, when Mishu is your biggest scum read, also why Kit from your next post as well.

Vote shap
Dec 10, 2016 7:47 PM

Jun 2009
Of course, but I felt a tad bad about being the only one to post. So I am glad you came on to interrupt my posting.

Sure, I think you are the middle of the scum team. You seem to like to pull a redirect of the topic and your case on Soren I found to be a tad strange.

Everyone seems to think that my read on Mishu is worthless or some how weak but I feel very strongly about it. However, I am reading them in the way I usually read people which makes it hard for me to communicate the reason they need to be lynched so that a normal audience can understand.

You on the other hands seem to be stacking cases against people based on strange evidence, like the need to switch to an inactive day one and the way you stacked the case against Soren day two suggests you had an interest in laying the foundation and waiting to see what happens.

Dec 10, 2016 8:01 PM

Apr 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Of course, but I felt a tad bad about being the only one to post. So I am glad you came on to interrupt my posting.

Sure, I think you are the middle of the scum team. You seem to like to pull a redirect of the topic and your case on Soren I found to be a tad strange.

Everyone seems to think that my read on Mishu is worthless or some how weak but I feel very strongly about it. However, I am reading them in the way I usually read people which makes it hard for me to communicate the reason they need to be lynched so that a normal audience can understand.

You on the other hands seem to be stacking cases against people based on strange evidence, like the need to switch to an inactive day one and the way you stacked the case against Soren day two suggests you had an interest in laying the foundation and waiting to see what happens.

When did I stack a case on Soren on day two I was town reading him throughout the only complaint I had was his VCA was a bit biased, I never once pushed for his lynch, I pointed out some things he said at EOD as well but my vote stayed on shap the whole time because it looked more Soren was in panic then scummy. My cases in this game have not been the best sure but that is mainly due to me townreading a lot of people and ones left were lacking in content so building a case was a bit diffcult.

About day one my vote on Holo first came on them been inactive, this is true not going to debate that, their lack of RVS and fluff annoyed me also. So I wanted to push them and when I did nothing they said really impressed me or gave me reason to townread them so the vote stuck there. I messed up sure but I still think my reasons were valid
Dec 10, 2016 8:06 PM

Jun 2009
One should not have to push for a lynch if they set it up correctly. In a perfect set up, you only have to plant the idea and allow others to watch it grow. You saw the way that people responded early to Soren yesterday it would not be hard to build that kind of intensity again. Some trains need such little fire to go.

Dec 10, 2016 8:12 PM

Apr 2014
Suzune-chan said:
One should not have to push for a lynch if they set it up correctly. In a perfect set up, you only have to plant the idea and allow others to watch it grow. You saw the way that people responded early to Soren yesterday it would not be hard to build that kind of intensity again. Some trains need such little fire to go.

What idea did I plant then.
Dec 10, 2016 8:32 PM

Nov 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I am back and will now catch up. I explained to the hosts that due to a combination of a choir concert and that I would be totally gone for the second day. I am back now and will read and hopefully post a new reads list.

Seriously though I have twenty messages as and over half of them are deleted so bizarre...

I can account for this. I have made a hosting error by not publicly informing the thread of this leave of absence. I apologize to all players that this may have caused issues for within the game.
Dec 10, 2016 8:47 PM

Oct 2011
[i]The season of giving had become the season of despair. The meaning of Christmas was all but lost, eaten away from the hearts of the children like Santa’s cookies and milk on Christmas eve.[/i
I want cookies and milk now *u*

paradizo here I come~

//deadpost

Dec 10, 2016 9:00 PM

May 2013
shap111 said:
well i like thinking about cindy lou more like someone that befriended the grinch (main antagonist)

shap111 said:
from this i'd say the mafia team is composed from godfather, roleblocker and ..the grinch?

So like, you're maf? lol.
Astros said:
I feel I should stress the point that we can't afford to lynching another town. The current voting odds are 5 to 3 with town in the lead. [...] I advise we lynch without mercy unless given a role claim.

Yes, we also need to be careful because the scum team can lock a lynch rather smoothly. We need to come to an agreement, and only after should we vote.
Suzune-chan said:

Welcome back, and happy reading to you. You'll come to slowly realize I'm not scum. I feel a little better that your absence wasn't intentional though.
I'm still not understanding your scumread on me D1 - I must be an inferior blob of a life form. But anyway, I'm not getting lynched today unless you manage to get town to understand you.
Dec 10, 2016 10:20 PM

Jan 2008
Maybe I shouldn't be thinking too much about this but I'm curious why mafia killed phraze as opposed to me or wen... Phraze had already hinted her role so they can't have been power role hunting (unless they missed the hint). And a few people suspected her so they can't have been eliminating universal townies... it feels kind of random

Anyway I'm starting to feel that Astros is town based on recent behavior... For now I'll believe Mishu and Shap's claims as well. Both the roles make sense for the characters in my opinion. This pretty much leaves Jack/Dono/Suz as others have said.

@Shap111 Did you get any mafia chat for today? Also if you know, is the text paraphrased at all (by you or the host) or is it a direct quote from scum chat? asking cause others are analyzing writing styles so knowing that is important...

@Astros I see you claimed but are you going to explain why Mishu is "important for [your] ability/survival"? Also it seems you didn't claim an ability name yet are demanding it from others? And you haven't claimed role title either.

Mishukax said:
Astros said:
I feel I should stress the point that we can't afford to lynching another town. The current voting odds are 5 to 3 with town in the lead. [...] I advise we lynch without mercy unless given a role claim.

Yes, we also need to be careful because the scum team can lock a lynch rather smoothly. We need to come to an agreement, and only after should we vote.
Ok, I can hold on to my vote until we agree. & I don't mind voting along with other claimers.

Dec 11, 2016 5:51 AM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Agreed, but let's do this before EoD so we can avoid situations like with Soren and you. I'm more than willing to pressure Jackrito at this point. He claims town and excuses his passive behavior as playstyle. This is no time to be passive.

@SoulEaterQUEEN The Day 3 timer is broken for me.

Kit said:
@Astros I see you claimed but are you going to explain why Mishu is "important for [your] ability/survival"? Also it seems you didn't claim an ability name yet are demanding it from others? And you haven't claimed role title either.
#849 I explained the ability and Mishu's relevance in my previous post. The ability name is Guardian Angel. Clarence in the film It's a Wonderful Life (1946) portrays one. As for my role, I'm Santa's Helper, just like Ruu. My first ability is Santa's Workshop as I explained it here #878.
Dec 11, 2016 7:12 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Mishukax said:
Agreed, but let's do this before EoD so we can avoid situations like with Soren and you. I'm more than willing to pressure Jackrito at this point. He claims town and excuses his passive behavior as playstyle. This is no time to be passive.

@SoulEaterQUEEN The Day 3 timer is broken for me.

Kit said:
#849 I explained the ability and Mishu's relevance in my previous post. The ability name is Guardian Angel. Clarence in the film It's a Wonderful Life (1946) portrays one. As for my role, I'm Santa's Helper, just like Ruu. My first ability is Santa's Workshop as I explained it here #878.

When did I say I was been passive, if you are on about those questions I always start off semi passive, but to accuse me of been passive throughout is nonsense they are others far worse then me in that aspect. I have my lynch target and gave my reasons. Not much I can do when the only active people are my townreads. I can't pressure something that is not there.
Dec 11, 2016 8:04 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
When did I say I was been passive, if you are on about those questions I always start off semi passive, but to accuse me of been passive throughout is nonsense they are others far worse then me in that aspect. I have my lynch target and gave my reasons. Not much I can do when the only active people are my townreads. I can't pressure something that is not there.
You didn't. I'm not. Denial and Deflection. Exactly. That's largely your game, state/direct suspicion and push for lynch EoD. Respond only when pinged/quoted or with someone you trust(aa-dono). Sure it's activity, but it's reactive and passive activity.
Dec 11, 2016 8:15 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Jackrito said:
You didn't. I'm not. Denial and Deflection. Exactly. That's largely your game, state/direct suspicion and push for lynch EoD. Respond only when pinged/quoted or with someone you trust(aa-dono). Sure it's activity, but it's reactive and passive activity.

State and direct suspicison then push the lynch is how the game is played, not sure how you think it is played. I have done this for 3 years with great success. I'm not going to sit here and talk to myself they is literally no point I have had enough games trying that and getting annoyed at others and myself. I have said my piece on who I think is scum they is little more I can do at the moment apart from vote them and see if their defense is good enough.

Not sure why you only point out dono in that either I will interact with anyone that is on, they is no one in this game I have not done that with. If you think I'm scum vote me at this point because I really don't understand your issues with me.
Dec 11, 2016 8:29 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
State and direct suspicison then push the lynch is how the game is played, not sure how you think it is played.
You're ignoring the time frame in which you push for lynch. Though, I figured you'd respond with something of this nature. Sure that's how the game is played, mafia do the same thing. Though how and at what time is what matters.

Jackrito said:
Not sure why you only point out dono in that either I will interact with anyone that is on, they is no one in this game I have not done that with. If you think I'm scum vote me at this point because I really don't understand your issues with me.
If I recall you and her shared sentiments that you enjoyed talking to each other. A good way to simulate activity for mafia is discussion among themselves. The way they dipped out during Day Two fits some of shap's comments on mafia being inactive. That and her reasoning was rather shallow to vote Mishu to begin with. Your reasoning for voting shap isn't much better, and if I recall you were pretty vehement about weak reasoning voting during Day One.

I'll do just that once I hear back from Mishu and the other claimers. My post wasn't directly aimed at you to begin with so the only issues I have are that I find your play this game to be mafia oriented.
Dec 11, 2016 9:06 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Jackrito said:
State and direct suspicison then push the lynch is how the game is played, not sure how you think it is played.
You're ignoring the time frame in which you push for lynch. Though, I figured you'd respond with something of this nature. Sure that's how the game is played, mafia do the same thing. Though how and at what time is what matters.

Jackrito said:
If I recall you and her shared sentiments that you enjoyed talking to each other. A good way to simulate activity for mafia is discussion among themselves. The way they dipped out during Day Two fits some of shap's comments on mafia being inactive. That and her reasoning was rather shallow to vote Mishu to begin with. Your reasoning for voting shap isn't much better, and if I recall you were pretty vehement about weak reasoning voting during Day One.

I'll do just that once I hear back from Mishu and the other claimers. My post wasn't directly aimed at you to begin with so the only issues I have are that I find your play this game to be mafia oriented.

I spend the day looking at my targets and then push it more seriously once I'm sure how is that any different from others. Also I was voting holo for most of day one, and questioned them throughout so how was that not pushing the lynch and same went for Shap some time before the EOD so not sure how I only Push at EOD.

Well I enjoy talking to them because they are good for discussion, I will do that with anyone who is willing to, and also because I know them the most in this game apart from Soren, The fact you see this as mafia to mafia discussion shows me you are using a biased mindset already because with that logic we must both be scum why can it not be town on town?

On Shap's comments on been inactive that would of been in ref to night 1 and dono was pretty active on day one so I doubt it was them. If I believed his spy claim was true anyway which I do not. What exactly is weak on my reasons on Shap I don't believe their claim and their actions this game do not speak town to me, and I said why I had to forced them to be involved and vote for example.

How was it not aimed at me you were talking about pressuring me and then attacked my playstyle, How else do you expect me to take it.

Is it not strange to you how only me and you are active anyway.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.