Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Claymore Episode 7 Discussion

Jun 11, 2013 4:38 AM

ownosourus said:
Hate that number 2 from the first second. Ugly and annoying. Still the fight is good.

Me too. I HATE HER! And I am sure she is going to give more reasons to do so.
I didn't like the other Claymores as well expect maybe for Irene. The others seem so jealous.

Dec 1, 2013 9:31 AM

Another awesome ep. I hope Teresa finds a way to win...

Jan 7, 2014 7:49 PM

Kind of a boring episode full of characters boasting and posturing (i.e. shonen cliches).

I know these four Claymores are supposed to be the best there are, but seeing them massacre Yoma like they're mere vermin really takes the threat out of the series' antagonists. Whenever this extended flashback ends we'll return to Clare who is obviously much less skilled than these women but seeing the fearsome monsters treated like garbage is just not a good thing for dramatic tension.

Priscilla's logic about the need to execute any Claymore who kills a human seems sound, but even though we know very little about the Organization at this point (they could turn out to be sinister), Teresa's retort falls very flat. How is this policy convenient for the Organization? In this episode it is requiring them to kill their best soldier, possibly at the cost of some of their next-best soldiers. This rule rather seems like a burden the Organization carries for the purpose of being trustworthy, as Priscilla said.

No one could care about the lives of bandits and the killings took place in a isolated location with the only surviving witness being Clare. Would it really have been so hard to cover it up? If the Organization is choosing to follow its own rules rather than take an easily workable cheat for the sake of keeping their best fighter working for them, it is demonstrating that it is highly principled.

The paradox of Teresa's kindness toward Clare causing her to be hunted down for good reasons is great drama. Teresa's shallow sense of superiority isn't.

Jan 10, 2014 3:26 AM
You know what would be funny ? Priscilla to lose control and to turn into a Yoma and then 3,4,5 to team up with Teressa to kill her.

Jan 30, 2014 2:43 AM

This was the best episode so far with those fights. AWESOME
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Apr 16, 2014 9:37 PM
GRR this organization pisses me off.

Let me get this straight. The organization's purpose is to protect humans, but it has become clear they don't care about humans and only care about killing Yoma or Yomas (not sure what the plural is).

Teresa was given an assignment to kill a yoma in a town, which caused the bandits to raid the town freely, it was technically the organizations fault all those people died.

So Teresa killed those bandits that raped and marauded through the town, the exact opposite of what the organization would do, and killing them is the same as killing any human? That hypocrisy is retarded! And that Priscilla chick was all like "You've dishonored us, now people are more afraid of us than ever!"

Are you serious?! Anyone who would have saw that would have thought Teresa was a hero. What you think if a Claymore just stood by and watched all those people getting murdered and raped, any other human would be like "Well thank goodness she's not hurting me! Hurr durr!"

May 3, 2014 11:53 AM

oh god, i was having a heart attack O.O

May 21, 2014 6:30 AM
Zombiespire said:
GRR this organization pisses me off.

Let me get this straight. The organization's purpose is to protect humans, but it has become clear they don't care about humans and only care about killing Yoma or Yomas (not sure what the plural is).

Teresa was given an assignment to kill a yoma in a town, which caused the bandits to raid the town freely, it was technically the organizations fault all those people died.

So Teresa killed those bandits that raped and marauded through the town, the exact opposite of what the organization would do, and killing them is the same as killing any human? That hypocrisy is retarded! And that Priscilla chick was all like "You've dishonored us, now people are more afraid of us than ever!"

Are you serious?! Anyone who would have saw that would have thought Teresa was a hero. What you think if a Claymore just stood by and watched all those people getting murdered and raped, any other human would be like "Well thank goodness she's not hurting me! Hurr durr!"

I had the exact same thought. This so called organization must be full of retards.

Jul 17, 2014 11:33 PM

Really dislike that number two chick, she's too simpleminded and naive. Teresa is amazing though

Sep 4, 2014 9:11 AM

Great episode, these episodes are much better than the ones with Raki.

Feb 10, 2015 7:57 PM

Teresa is my favourite character but idk how she's gonna survive this

Apr 22, 2015 4:53 PM

Pls Tell me Teresa will survive this ;x

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 9, 2016 3:31 PM

Aw crap, I'm starting to fear for Teresa's life... I dont want her to die so soon.

Sep 27, 2016 4:10 AM

Oh Priscilla....what a bitch.

Sep 30, 2016 12:57 PM

Priscilla already broke down the moment she realized Teresa had the upper hand.
She'll probably be the strongest after training but that was rather quick to think you lost the upper hand.
One hell of a fight though, ... and this was even before their Yoma powers were used.

Teresa is obviously not going to survive the fight but I don't see the 4 of them just easily beating her, despite being Yoma.

Jan 29, 2018 9:21 AM

Damn, I hate Priscilla's type of character who is blindly following her orders without thinking for herself.

Nov 20, 2018 4:54 PM

Teresa is still kicking ass, dayum, but Priscilla is nice too. Hope that the may find a way to settle this peacefully.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jan 17, 9:47 AM
The other Claymores are cool and all and the fight scenes were fun...

But this series is starting to get really boring and repetitive. There's very little variety in the Claymores. They all have the same swords basically and same abilities...I know one is a little faster, one is a little more agile...but they all fight exactly the same. I wish there was greater variety in weapons and fighting styles.

And along those lines..the Yoma are really boring and fight exactly the same. They have like no powers outside of being strong and fast and that one had finger spears...plus this last episode showed them being simple fodder.

I want to like this show and there are moments that are good...but 7 episodes in and I don't know anything about the world, I don't remember a single town's name...there's been no real hinting or development of a larger plot or purpose or meaning.

Feb 6, 10:24 AM
supermegasonic said:
number 4 sounded like naruto half the time, like when she would yell a bit of naruto came out, lol
this was such an awesome episode. is it me or am i just happier if i knew this was the main story?
but damn that pricalla in using cheats or is in GOd mode, she's already this powerful and she's not even "strong" yet. she would have been an interesting character, but i'm prbably gonna hate her now if she kills teresa.

It's because she is voiced by Junko Takeuchi who also voices Naruto. Same as Teresa who is voiced by Park Romi who also voices Temari in Naruto....

May 13, 2:59 AM
Pretty good episode, I love the piano soundtrack from the beginning of this episode (the beginning of episode 6 had it as well), too bad that piano soundtrack is not in the OST.

That soundtrack is a variation of "Hateshinaki Tabiji" from the OST which is one of the best soundtracks of this anime along with "Kokoro no Kizuato" which I consider to be the best one.

I hate how good memorable soundtracks like these ones are not in the OST. Naruto also had pretty good memorable soundtracks not found in any of the OST like Haku's theme.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]