Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2016 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they're bringing the chaos outside of the prison a bit now. Meh, I wasn't fond of this episode especially with the idea of ordinary beings being out of control.

Shin Lee really seems to struggle on that. One thing I did like is some of choreography used this episode during that building chase scene.
Dec 3, 2016 7:20 AM

Dec 2014
An average episode I suppose, Wasn't all that great.

The scene with the car getting crushed was the best, I was totally surprised.

Lee goes full berserk, both saving and chasing Anya/Yaya .
Mi Liu arrives in time and draws him away. Pretty good tactic to lure Lee to that monster location, If they can get Yaya to kill it then her number will go up.

Lee impaling that monster extension was pretty cool.
Mi Liu just jumped in between Lee and the monster, I doubt he's gonna get through this without any scrapes.
Dec 3, 2016 7:38 AM

Feb 2015
This gets steadily worse. Aren't they practically ignoring Mi Liu's limits? Pretty sure flying down a street is way past the limits of his abilities. Not that that is the only thing making this shit show worse.
Dec 3, 2016 7:45 AM

Jan 2015
So that's how Mi Liu think about "taking care" of Shin Li. By using the Khezu-like monster. But it won't that easy right?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 3, 2016 8:00 AM

Aug 2016
Yautja said:
This gets steadily worse. Aren't they practically ignoring Mi Liu's limits? Pretty sure flying down a street is way past the limits of his abilities. Not that that is the only thing making this shit show worse.

My thoughts exactly.
Wohoooo finally only two more episodes. I'm tired of this sh*t.

Finally have decided on the rating 3/10, I was hoping and waiting but every episode was just so random and....I cannot deal with that. Also I gave up to wait for any explanations whatsoever.
Dec 3, 2016 8:47 AM

Dec 2014
welll things were as messed up as they can be... I guess
Dec 3, 2016 10:48 AM

Jun 2015
Shin Lee has gotten more powerful. Mi Liu will have to stop him so he can help Yaya. Outside of prison, the detective almost got killed. It was unfortunate his partner died. He was snooping around where he wasn't supposed to.
Dec 3, 2016 11:13 AM

Apr 2013
Yautja said:

He said if he went further than 10 feet his bones would break, he flys several hundred feet through the past few episodes. There's no consistency to powers and the terrible animation doesn't help at all...
Dec 3, 2016 11:46 AM

Nov 2015
Lee Shin and his endless swords. I guess Mi Liu just jumped in front of him.

Dec 3, 2016 12:41 PM

Jun 2013
Shin: unlimited blade works
Dec 3, 2016 12:43 PM

Sep 2014
Mi Liu tries to stop Lee Shin who is in a deranged state,because of his awakened hemomancy powers.He sent him to the building monsters,but it's a lot bigger than expected.A meh episode once again.
Dec 3, 2016 3:20 PM
Oct 2016
I think my weekly school allowance is higher than their animation budget......
Dec 3, 2016 7:56 PM

Oct 2011
lee swords omfg!!!!
Dec 3, 2016 7:59 PM

Jan 2016
great comments, though i agree with all of the above, i gave a 4/5 (easily entertained)

hmmm new comment.... so are now fighting to see who can capture a monster first?
that detective dude is legit, but who the hell is he?!
yayayayayayayaya

Dec 3, 2016 9:55 PM
May 2016
That bitch girl is alive and she got a reading mind power.
Dec 4, 2016 8:51 AM

Sep 2011
In this episode, barely anything made sense.
Especially that Chen Fong suddenly mentioned that they need to keep Yaya's powers secret even though they can't know if she got some and even though they didn't confirm that she revived Anji etc. through hemomancy.

With that said, I dunno how the damn hell they want to put the rest that needs explanation into two more episodes nor do I know how they will find a conclusion to all things in such little time. Even Big Order was a much better anime than this and well more organized, I guess and that's already something to say for me.

And what exactly does Mi Liu mean with "Lou Yao" and his father having a connection? Isn't he just mad 'cause he got caught due to Mi Liu's father? I don't get it. And didn't Mi Liu get his powers through the red blood-crystal his father melted on him in the first episode?

Well, let's see where it will end with all that confusion. Guess there's nothing more to do about it, anyway :/
Chizuru94Dec 4, 2016 8:54 AM
Dec 4, 2016 9:58 AM

Apr 2015
Finally they showed again the detective. Probably it's the only part of the story that makes sense.

I'm tired to see the kids in that stupid alternative world trying to kill monsters to survive. Thank's god there is only two episodes left.

I can't wait to finish this anime and give the score that it deserves!
Dec 4, 2016 10:41 AM
Jun 2016
ep was meh nothing so hype, 2 more eps... im sure there will be an open ending so they will make season 2 but this is meeeh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2016 11:07 AM

Oct 2015
iFenrear said:
I think my weekly school allowance is higher than their animation budget......

haha, it's getting worse, the plot is "ok" but the animation is so poor
Dec 4, 2016 12:41 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thats one way of travelling fast across the city lol
wonder what the connection is between Mi Liu's father and Lu Yao

hmm so Mi Liu's mother is missing and not dead
and money from her or her lab was used for the orphanage

geeze that was a narrow escape for the detective
shame about his partner though
but the detective won't go down without a fight thats for sure
not before finding out the truth

hmm so the ambushes are the BST eh
this looks like a conspiracy

so Liu Yao's men are trying to capture a monster eh
damn that was a nice save then from Mi Liu
timely as well

the chase fight between Mi Liu and Lee was pretty cool
spawning swords from your body though is such a cool ability

hmm drawing Lee to the area in front of that monster lair eh
smart move
it will take lee some time to get out of there

so that is mi liu's plan to save Yaya
to use explosives to deal with that monster

well Lee shin won't give up easily
its not his nature lol
wow thats a lot of words that he spawned and used

and so the monsters true form reveals itself
its more normal than i thought it will be

hmm i hope that Mi liu didn't take Lee's blow that as aimed at the monster
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2016 2:53 PM

Jan 2016
... it started of.. so good.. and now... idk anymore.. and 2 more episode... this is seriously not worth my rate. 6/10 so far.. and dont thin k it will be any better..
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Dec 7, 2016 10:07 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty meh, am interested to see how this will end in two episodes.
Dec 8, 2016 9:45 PM

Oct 2008
The hemomancy of Lee Shin is getting strongand now Mi Liu wants to stop him because that monster is for the benefit of Yaya.
3/5.

Dec 18, 2016 2:18 PM

Sep 2015
Came back to finish the last episodes because of how bad this anime is. I'm not gonna be surprised next episode of Mi Liu gettin hurt by Lee Shin's swords because the ED with preview for next episode sorta spoiled it... rip. But still Lee Shin must have a lot of iron in his body to produce swords but I'm still confused how his body is making "man made" sword meaning made by actual human hands.
Dec 30, 2016 9:03 PM

Dec 2012
That old man looked like 10 different people during that car scene.

Win Chao: Are you ready guys?

Everyone else: Yeah!!!

Win Chao: Put your guns on!

Everyone else: YEAH!!!

Oh, snap. Liu's jacket got ripped to shreds. Bet he'll get it back somehow.

Shin going full UBW on that monster. He is the bone of his sword. Literally.

I had to laugh at Shin losing his shirt in front of the monster then getting it back 3 seconds later.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 5, 2017 5:01 AM

Mar 2015
Just end this shit already
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 10, 2017 2:11 PM
Aug 2013
If Yaya has to kill that monster, why Mi Liu brought Lee Shin to the same monster ? I don't get it ._.

Rob said:
That old man looked like 10 different people during that car scene.

I noticed that and found it very funny xD
Mar 10, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2012
__amaterasu__ said:
I noticed that and found it very funny xD

It definitely was. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

77 by dlmnv »»
Nov 26, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

93 by niamh- »»
Jul 9, 2023 12:55 PM

» Chinese manhua into an Anime

KanSamurai - Sep 2, 2016

13 by TheDiabolicEsper »»
Mar 16, 2021 2:48 AM

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

37 by NoviSun »»
Sep 19, 2018 1:58 PM

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

72 by NoviSun »»
Sep 16, 2018 3:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.