Forum Settings
Forums

is maintaining your own race important or you prefer mixed race?

New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 5, 2016 6:17 PM

Aug 2014
j0x said:
Klassical said:

I dont understand you.

I mean all the group, like mix group 1 with group lets say 3.
there will be no more group 1
there will be no more group 3

What do you mean by your answer? can you explain more?

group 1 and group 3 genes will all be available on the gene pool so higher chance the dominant traits of those 2 groups like group 1's higher intelligence and group 3's good physical traits maybe considering their backward violent nature will be mix

and as far as i know the gene pool has a tendency to remove traits that are not helpful for a species, so if that violent trait of group 3 is no longer needed by nature since the modern environment have change to be peaceful then it will likely be not pass down to the next generation especially on racial mixing situation

So you're saying that there is a chance that a new group will be created that will have the best of group 1 and the best of group 3? That will be good actually, but i would like it if you can provide me a source/proof for this since i'm not an expert on this subject.

Second the tendency to remove traits depends on the first point you made, if its true then yes this works, but if its not true then the good traits will be gone.

Also i'm not sure here but i dont think this chance of an ultimately good result is high, i would love it if its high, but if its low then these species will be again endangered of extinction.

So after you provide the proof the summary for your answer will be that you will take risks in depending on chances, which seems good but in the case one has to consider the chance of going the opposite and thus getting the worst from both groups or lets say breeding with the new created group and again going back to that chance of getting some "not so good" traits.

By the way are you studying Genetics?

----------------------------------------

DrGeroCreation said:
Klassical said:

Like would you personally sacrifice group 3 and 1 for having all of them in group 2?
I already explained this with the Latin American example. Intermixture does not result in extinction of the certain groups. Whites, blacks and Amerindians have been intermixing for centuries in Latin America and they still exist separately today along with the mixed groups.

I'll check that later, i have work tomorrow. Until then i would appreciate it if you can explain more in detail and with proof/source about it.
Also these separated are they really the same as the original? or do they have differences, if yes what differences?
Dr-EyesDec 5, 2016 6:24 PM
Dec 5, 2016 6:25 PM
Apr 2013
@DrGeroCreation

That's the highest percentage since the second largest group is pardo @ 43.1% thus whites are the majority.

First it's not a strong majority, ie over 50%, they have to share political power and second it's self reported.

It didn't. Do you have any statistics showing a decline and in which century was there a decline?

It was a part of the Bourbon reforms, though it was already happening because of Spain's blood laws, to strengthen the Spanish crown in the region; 18th century.

How did the British not have a proper aristocracy?

I'm actually referring to the northern indian tribes.

I'm talking about the whole of Latin America and then are Muslims in Latin America

From what I read most those countries have less than one percent of their population being Muslim.

China is racially homogeneous but has different ethnic groups. Race and ethnicity is not the same.

The Russians, the Kazakhs, Salars, Tajiks, Tatars, Uzbeks, Uyghurs, Kyrgyz, and Taiwanese aborigines are all in significant number in China, more so certain areas.

Oh really didn't here of that. Do you have any news link talking about it?

I'm referring to the Torreón massacre.

Brazil has the largest black diaspora outside of Africa and Latin American countries like Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela,Peru, Cuba do have a lot of black people

Several of those countries don't have a significant black presence in their country, Cuba, Venezuela, Peru( Peru's Japanese community is worth more).

Brazil does have black riots sometimes but not as huge and as frequent as America

I wouldn't say that, more like ignored.
AureolusDec 5, 2016 6:29 PM
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Dec 5, 2016 6:26 PM

Aug 2013
Faederwulf said:
Take this from someone who has close friends and family who are mongrels - bringing such a child into the world is cruelty.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing
My penis does not see any cruelty here at all.

Dec 5, 2016 6:27 PM

Jan 2009
Klassical said:
j0x said:

group 1 and group 3 genes will all be available on the gene pool so higher chance the dominant traits of those 2 groups like group 1's higher intelligence and group 3's good physical traits maybe considering their backward violent nature will be mix

and as far as i know the gene pool has a tendency to remove traits that are not helpful for a species, so if that violent trait of group 3 is no longer needed by nature since the modern environment have change to be peaceful then it will likely be not pass down to the next generation especially on racial mixing situation

So you're saying that there is a chance that a new group will be created that will have the best of group 1 and the best of group 3? That will be good actually, but i would like it if you can provide me a source/proof for this since i'm not an expert on this subject.

Second the tendency to remove traits depends on the first point you made, if its true then yes this works, but if its not true then the good traits will be gone.

Also i'm not sure here but i dont think this chance of an ultimately good result is high, i would love it if its high, but if its low then these species will be again endangered of extinction.

So after you provide the proof the summary for your answer will be that you will take risks in depending on chances, which seems good but in the case one has to consider the chance of going the opposite and thus getting the worst from both groups or lets say breeding with the new created group and again going back to that chance of getting some "not so good" traits.

By the way are you studying Genetics?

no im a computer science graduate and not a geneticist

i just have a lot of free time to read daily science news and at times i google things that interest me

as for links quick google and shows this

Natural selection works by weeding less fit variants out of a population. We would expect natural selection to remove alleles with negative effects from a population�and yet many populations include individuals carrying such alleles. Human populations, for example, generally carry some disease-causing alleles that affect reproduction. So why are these deleterious alleles still around anyway? What keeps natural selection from getting rid of them? There are several possible explanations:

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/misconcep_04

As the mother of a mixed-race child and as a scientist, I wanted to challenge these ideas of racial purity. All my instincts as a geneticist make me question the notion of what it means to be "pure". As for it being a good thing, the potential for inherited disease in children of related individuals, or people from small communities, tells us that inbreeding is generally not a great idea. And there are very few communities in the world that are sufficiently inbred to be able to confer upon themselves the dubious honour of being "pure-bred".

On the other hand, nature repeatedly shows us that genetically, diversity must be better: more diverse genes mean that animals are better at adapting to changing environmental conditions, and at fighting off and surviving infections.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html
Dec 5, 2016 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
DrGeroCreation said:
Faederwulf said:
Take this from someone who has close friends and family who are mongrels - bringing such a child into the world is cruelty.

Humans are more than sex objects, and keep in mind that the reason you have that libido of yours is to carry on the existence of your race and lineage. I find it funny that things stay a certain way for thousands of years, then once it is changed (an example being the acceptance of race-mixing), things start to decline. Instead of looking to the past when these problems caused by the decline didn't exist, however, people dig themselves further into a hole by promoting race-mixing more.
Dec 5, 2016 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
That's one hell of a ghost story you're telling there kiddo
Dec 5, 2016 8:52 PM

Aug 2015
The Aryan race must be preserved, the supreme Human race.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Dec 5, 2016 9:55 PM

Jun 2016
We must keep the PC master race pure. Do not mingle with console peasants.

Platform races are the only kind worth fighting over

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Dec 6, 2016 4:25 AM

Aug 2014
@j0x

Thanks for posting the articles.
The first one, i know that, but this can be avoided by breeding with species from outside the family tree, it's not something that requires an essential mixing between different ethnics or races, though mixing with them may decrease the chance of the defect even further which is also good and it may also increase the defect if the second party is defected with something special/unique to them, it's all up to chances again.
But in natural selection its not the "bad" gene its as you said the one that they dont use, so with time (hundreds or thousands of years) some genes evolve while some disappear.
So this one is an advantage and disadvantage at the same time, because it heavily depends on chances and depends on the health state of the two groups.

About the second article, i just checked out what the opposite side claims and i also found some negative articles as well as some positive ones.
Indeed there are pros and cons to the mixing.
One have to take a look at current situation of the world, Spanish people, and Mexican people; (Not sure about this but i'll go with it)
Some say Mexicans are mixed between native latin americans and white classical spanish people. if that is the case through history until now we have to take a look at how these different groups behave and what accomplishment did they make. (We can't base this on race or ethnics alone ofcourse so its up to you how do you see it) but Spain is generally better than Mexico.
Same with Brazil and Germany.
Lets take a look at USA, groups who invent the most, own the most are indeed better in the long run, but unfortunately most happen to be related to Germanic decent.
Lets take also a look at Israel. Mixing there is allowed as long as the religion approves which they will if the couple happen to be the same. Now looking at the achievements of Israel, most of it is from people with either Slavic or Germanic decent. Again? Coincidence? maybe.

Why? Not enough mixed race people to come up with a result, i mean it could be that the mixed group has lost some of the good traits (like creativity and intelligence; not lost though just a bit lower) but there are no studies and not enough mixed people to come up with a deceive conclusion, but an observation is important and it isn't very optimistic either.

So i would say, not enough data, needs further study.

Though from a scientific perspective it may be like 60/40 or 70/30.
But we still have the cultural and social perspective. And some would argue about the true diversity. Like for some it means losing a unique heritage that evolved from 100's/1000's of years, culture, appearance, etc. Some also would say that through mixing the diversity will be much less and the world will lose its colorful different culture values.
(Another side of the discussion)

I have actually thought of a solution to this and it would be genetic engineering, that means we artificially take the good genes from each group and then the new group will be definitely superior.
Though there is still not enough technology to do that properly (some results suggest low life span, cells dont live long enough!?), also morally i dont know if people will accept this.

Another solution would be (practically impossible) is to take 100K people from each major ethnicity and mix them all in one country and compare in the long run (after at least 100 years) between them and the others.

When i find a scientist in genetics someday i will ask regarding this topic, thanks for providing some points.
Dec 6, 2016 4:34 AM

Aug 2014
Lux_Lucis said:

Klassical said:
I have a moral question;

If we have three groups of different ethnics or race.

First group is more innovative, has higher IQ average and can make advancement for humanity (cure for disease, science, inventions etc etc..).

Second group is less innovative, lower IQ and can make advancements for humanity but at very slow pace and also not in the same quality as the first group.

Third group is backward and is still living like year 100 B.C, and they are more violent. And rarely can make humanity better.

So now the questions is this:

Would you mix them all and create a group which is in the middle? kinda like the second group? or would you like to keep the first group for the bigger benefit of humanity?

It's true that love and great relationship are out of control sometimes, but I'm not talking about individual experience, its like a social experiment.

Like really imagine we have a group of humans with an IQ of 160 (average) and they are very smart.
Would you mix them to with a lesser group?

I mean the lesser group also deserves to be better, but wouldn't they also enjoy the benefits from the advancements of the first group?
On the other hand would a middle group balance the social levels and reduce the gap?

Very important

* This was an example based on history and it is by no means intended to represent any real group, it is an example of a moral questions which may or may not be the case in some studies in reality.

Do you tend to mix the good alcohol with piss to make the latter taste better?
A group with an avg IQ of 160 will not mate with group 2 or 3 (or at least bind themselves with a rep of any of the two groups by any type of exclusivity pact [i.e marriage]).

Let's make it simpler.
Let's say a race of space nekomimi lolis came to earth and they're about as intelligent as a very bright parrot, they can sometimes repeat what you say, would you allow humanity to mix with them? Allow a generation of people who learn how to tie their shoes at 24 appear?

If you share the love then sure mix all you like coz the amount of 160ers won't decrease but the global avg will rise.
Otherwise it will most likely never happen even if you allow it. Group 1 will only have children with reps of group 1 coz it's the smart thing to do (and maybe have fun time on the side with groups 2 and 3 coz why not).

No forget reality here, imagine that its all up to you and you have 100K of people in each group, would you personally mix them?
Most of group 3 unique traits will disappear over time and the same for group 1.
But with that you also get rid of some evolved traits and some "not so evolved" traits. In addition to the traits the culture, appearance, heritage etc...
What will you do? and why? or would you rather keep like 50K of each and mix 50K? anythings possible, draw your imagination xD
Dec 6, 2016 5:23 AM

Nov 2016
There is only one race if you think about it~
Dec 6, 2016 9:03 AM

Aug 2014
@Lux_Lucis

Alright then, that is also a fair point, I also wouldn't mix them but I'm a curious person and i want to know as much as possible, i would like to make an experiment or a study which is take some of these super intelligent aliens (given that they are part of humans species *lol*) and i will take some of the other groups and mix them all together in a given society to see the results in the long run and if it's worth it or not.

After we get deceive results we can then decide.
Nevertheless, i wouldn't mix them all even if its better for everyone, because i would like to leave some (about 40% of each) in order to maintain the natural diversity.

Many possibilities, but the problem is that this kind of things is irreversible.
Dec 6, 2016 9:20 AM
Jul 2018

is maintaining your own race important or you prefer mixed race?

I would rather maintain warm, kind and respectful relationship with my beloved one.
Dec 6, 2016 9:28 AM

Sep 2015
yes it is important and it should be important for every white person as well ( whites already have the lowest fertility rate and population). for example if i'd fall in love with an asian girl i wouldn't date her even if everything else is perfect.

Rinar said:

not really. genetical differences between certain dog races are smaller than between the human races
Nigami_ShinDec 6, 2016 9:34 AM

Dec 6, 2016 9:47 AM

Sep 2009
If you want to maintain your own race, it's pretty simple: don't have sex with people who aren't the same race as you.

If you want to decide who other people should be with... well, mind your own fucking business!

Really is as simple as that.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Dec 6, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2009
@Klassical

ye genetic engineering is another solution and a new tool for it called CRISPR is a hot topic on biology right now

Dec 6, 2016 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
From an attraction standpoint I don't care what someone's race is as long as they're nice and have at least a semi hot face
Dec 6, 2016 4:59 PM

Mar 2014
i pray one day my child is the combination of all races to become a superhuman
Dec 6, 2016 10:32 PM

Aug 2013
@Aureolus

. Doesn't matter it's still the majority and in a modern democracy everyone has the right to vote regardless of race.

. In my studies I haven't come across any Bourbon reforms that relate to interracial procreation. Bourbon reforms focused on reforming political, militaristic and religious institutions . Also interracial procreation actually increased in the 18th century not decreased.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

"In the mid to late eighteenth century, the pace of race mixture (mestizaje) increased in New Spain, political changes of the Bourbon Reforms privileged peninsular Spaniards over American-born Spaniards, and casta paintings began to be produced in great numbers in Mexico."

. I don't understand what you mean here then. The British didn't want to control or really integrate the Native Americans but to exterminate them in order to have as much land as possible to expand and settle. The Spanish on the other hand used the Amerindians in Latin America for labor through haciendas and encomiendas and incorporated them into their colonial hierarchy. The result of this in modern times is that Native Americans barely exist in the US , have like no cultural impact on American culture and have no strong impact on the racial genealogy of the current American populace. Unlike in Latin America which still has a huge Amerindian population, a lot of latinos have Amerindian blood and Latin American culture has some Amerindian influence. There has also even been a few Amerindian presidents like former Peruvian president Alejandro Toledo who is of Quechua ancestry and current Bolivian president Evo Morales who is of Aymara ancestry.

. The number is irrelevant the fact is that they integrate easier in Christian majority Latin America than Christian majority America and Christian majority western Europe.

. Those are ethnic groups not racial groups. Taiwanese and Central Asians like Uzbeks, Kyrgyz belong to the mongoloid race like the Chinese. China historically isn't as racially diverse as the countries of the Americas however it is ethnically diverse. It's interesting how you brought up China having anti miscegenation laws when CCTV which is government run has shown interracial marriages between Chinese and Africans in a positive light.

. That was a one time thing in Mexico that happened more than a century ago and there is currently no animosity against the Chinese in Mexico.

. Yes they do. Most of Cuba's olympic athletes tend to be black, Venezuela's vice president is black , the Peruvian government in 2009 actually apologized to the black Peruvians for abuse during the colonial period http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8384853.stm, there is African influence in Peruvian music such as the cajon which is a a major Peruvian instrument https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caj%C3%B3n

Ecuador has also sent black athletes to the Olympics and had a black representative for Miss Universe in 2010.

.Highly doubt that. American media reports on anything negative about Brazil just like it does with China and Russia. If there were as large black riots in Brazil like there have been in certain American cities in the 21st century I'm sure the American media would report about it.

Faederwulf said:

Humans are more than sex objects, and keep in mind that the reason you have that libido of yours is to carry on the existence of your race and lineage. I find it funny that things stay a certain way for thousands of years, then once it is changed (an example being the acceptance of race-mixing), things start to decline. Instead of looking to the past when these problems caused by the decline didn't exist, however, people dig themselves further into a hole by promoting race-mixing more.
The purpose of procreation is to bring new life into the world and pass on your genes not to maintain race. Race mixing has existed worldwide for generations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation
It isn't some modern 21st century phenomenon.
DrGeroCreationDec 6, 2016 10:47 PM
Dec 6, 2016 11:40 PM

Jan 2014
Leave it to the people. It will work itself out.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Dec 7, 2016 1:32 AM

Dec 2016
Why not? Just like the song says. I love swedish music

Dec 7, 2016 1:34 AM

Dec 2016
CapitalistGod said:
one of the reason why there is a lot of anti-immigration movements going all over the world right now is that a lot of people want to maintain their own race

What? Most of the anti immigration folks wants to preserve Western culture not their race...though, I'm sure there are others calling for racial purity but they're the minority.

Also, to answer the question.... I despise the idea of racial purity but I embrace the idea of the purity of Western culture.

I hear it a lot of times, but what is this "western culuture" exactly?
Dec 7, 2016 4:34 AM

Aug 2013
I care more about maintaining culture and tradition than my own race, because I think that homogeneity is boring, and that the world is much more interesting and colourful when people are different. That's one of the reasons why I'm opposed to multiculturalism. Cosmopolitanism is a consequence of globalization, and probably an inevitability in that regard, and while I believe that it's nice and healthy to some extent, I don't like the modern trend among young people that cultural "barriers" and traditions should be broken and torn down. It's not fun to travel around the world and meet new people when everyone is the same.

People's character and identity matters much more to me than the colour of their skin. If a black person was born and raised in Iceland like any other Icelandic person, then he would be just as Icelandic and everyone else, in my opinion. Not genetically, obviously, but culturally.
Dec 7, 2016 6:09 AM

Dec 2016
DrGeroCreation said:
Faederwulf said:

But what about her face? So animaly...
Dec 7, 2016 6:28 AM

Jul 2015
@Spooks Not sure where you grew up, but nobody forced any identity politics down my throath when I was young, except the retarded teens who thought bigger motorbike = bigger penis.

Faederwulf said:
I find it funny that things stay a certain way for thousands of years, then once it is changed (an example being the acceptance of race-mixing), things start to decline. Instead of looking to the past when these problems caused by the decline didn't exist, however, people dig themselves further into a hole by promoting race-mixing more.

You must be really old by now.
Dec 7, 2016 7:58 AM

Jan 2013
All things consider equal I prefer people that make my life easier and are smart. Multiculturalism is a failed experiment and is for the idiots only.
Dec 7, 2016 8:00 AM

May 2012
im biracial so i dont care, unless I can maintain my biracialism with other biracials.
Dec 7, 2016 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
Vamzer said:

She has a pretty face, that pic does not really focus on her face.
Dec 7, 2016 10:04 AM

Sep 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
Vamzer said:

Don't bite the bait from this kid. His account is 2 days old. 0 entries. His avatar has crooked eyes. It screams troll.
"Birthday Feb 3, 1999
Location Romania
Joined Dec 5, 2016"
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.
Dec 7, 2016 10:14 AM

Aug 2013
MadScientist said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Don't bite the bait from this kid. His account is 2 days old. 0 entries. His avatar has crooked eyes. It screams troll.
"Birthday Feb 3, 1999
Location Romania
Joined Dec 5, 2016"
Yeah you're probably right although it's sometimes ambiguous to know on Mal if someone is trolling or not.
Dec 8, 2016 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
DrGeroCreation said:
Faederwulf said:

The purpose of procreation is to bring new life into the world and pass on your genes not to maintain race. Race mixing has existed worldwide for generations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation
It isn't some modern 21st century phenomenon.

I never implied it was a 21st century phenomenon, just that it had been around 2000 years since it has been as common as it is today (although it is still rare, for obvious reasons). You say procreation is to bring new life and pass on genes, and you are correct - but what diminishes the chances of your bloodline surviving? Mixing blood. Moreover, in-group loyalty has become much more than a survival method - as evidenced by heroes throughout history who sacrifice themselves for their people. The reason race-mixing has been historically frowned upon wasn't because of some evil hatred towards other races, but a desire to remain pure and not have children that are some poorly stitched crossbreeds between two very different things.

I like fish, and I like peanut butter - but do fish and peanut butter go well together in a sandwich? Probably not.

Clebardman said:
You must be really old by now.

I am my collective ancestors, and they are very, very old, so you are correct. What I was referring to however was history.
Dec 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Aug 2013
@Faederwulf It has been common for hundreds of years . By that logic then procreation with non relatives of your own race shouldn't happen because it's mixing blood. I guess everyone should just mate with their family members to keep the lineage intact. It has been frowned upon because of thinking certain races are inferior and not worth procreating with, hence racism. Crossbreeds are superior to pure breeds. Gohan, Trunks, Goten as children were far superior to Goku when he was a kid because saiyan human hybrids have greater potential than pure saiyans. Spock can be both logical and show emotion depending on the situation unlike other Vulcans because he is a Vulcan/human hybrid. Mulattoes and Mestizos aren't as negatively affected by the sun as pure whites because they have more melanin in their skin. Ligers tend to be far bigger than either lions or tigers.

Lol two very different things? We are all human regardless of race.

Peanut butter and Jelly on the otherhand go great together even though they are not the same (they are just both sweet but don't share any other similarities).
DrGeroCreationDec 8, 2016 5:39 PM
Dec 8, 2016 5:24 PM

Dec 2014
Outside of things like culture (related to natality rate), why would I care...?

Rinar said:
And there we have some SJWs who say that the only race is "human".
@Noboru
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Dec 8, 2016 5:35 PM

Nov 2016
Frag- said:

Rinar said:
@Noboru

Hmmmm... and what's sjw about this?
Dec 8, 2016 5:54 PM

Dec 2014
Rinar said:
Frag- said:

@Noboru

People who think it's racist (or something like that) differing traits in the human specie (aka race).
Dec 8, 2016 6:07 PM

Nov 2013
I'm seriously astonished at the number of people in mal who still believe in the existence of different human races. T_T
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 8, 2016 6:31 PM

Dec 2014
pkKodama said:
I'm seriously astonished at the number of people in mal who still believe in the existence of different human races. T_T
But there are different kind of human races, isn't it?
Dec 8, 2016 6:44 PM

Nov 2013
Frag- said:
pkKodama said:

Different groups of humans have different physical characteristics like skin color, but that doesn't mean we have different races.
Dogs and cats have different races. Humans have different ethnic groups.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 8, 2016 6:58 PM

Nov 2016
Frag- said:
Rinar said:

People who think it's racist (or something like that) differing traits in the human specie (aka race).

Did you read what you wrote before posting? It's like you're missing words, it's hard to make sense of it. Don't know how you managed to think i went "omg racist" either, it was just a little innocent thing I thought I believe in because we keep looking at how different we are while forgetting how similar we are.

So please don't judge someone based on the words you decided to put in their mouth. Humans do have differing traits based on a plethora of factors such as their ancestors, ethnicity and cultural growth, heck some people in the same family may not look alike, but that doesn't mean humans are made out of different races.

pkKodama said:

Yes please thank you nice person.
Dec 8, 2016 6:58 PM

Jul 2015
pkKodama said:
Frag- said:

Different groups of humans have different physical characteristics like skin color, but that doesn't mean we have different races.
Dogs and cats have different races. Humans have different ethnic groups.

they just use it as laymans term for species/ethnic groups, since many other ppls call incorectly as 'race'
am well aware that humans are all same race, otherwise reproducton between differen classificatons (caucasian, negroloid, mongoid) wold no be possible!
this just middle school biology

excuse the few posters who sleep through class lol!
Dec 8, 2016 8:54 PM
Jul 2018
DrGeroCreation said:
@Faederwulf It has been common for hundreds of years . By that logic then procreation with non relatives of your own race shouldn't happen because it's mixing blood. I guess everyone should just mate with their family members to keep the lineage intact. It has been frowned upon because of thinking certain races are inferior and not worth procreating with, hence racism. Crossbreeds are superior to pure breeds. Gohan, Trunks, Goten as children were far superior to Goku when he was a kid because saiyan human hybrids have greater potential than pure saiyans. Spock can be both logical and show emotion depending on the situation unlike other Vulcans because he is a Vulcan/human hybrid. Mulattoes and Mestizos aren't as negatively affected by the sun as pure whites because they have more melanin in their skin. Ligers tend to be far bigger than either lions or tigers.

Lol two very different things? We are all human regardless of race.

Peanut butter and Jelly on the otherhand go great together even though they are not the same (they are just both sweet but don't share any other similarities).

I'm genuinely hoping your post is sarcasm, but I will reply none-the-less. I'll dissect your nonsense point by point.

"By that logic we should mate with family members to keep lineage intact" - no, because that would be inbreeding, just as breeding with somebody too different from you is outbreeding. Both cause problems.

"Crossbreeds are superior, because Gohan, Trunks, blah blah..." - why the hell are you using anime examples? Anime is fiction, you delusional idiot.

"Mulattoes and Mestizos aren't as negatively affected by the sun as pure whites" - Yes, but Europe doesn't have much sunlight, hence it is suited to pure whites. Mulattoes and Mestizos will naturally suffer from the cold in a good portion of Europe (naturally excluding Southern Europe).

"Ligers tend to be far bigger than either lions or tigers" - they're large from deformity. Most ligers do not survive their first year. Ligers have unstable temperaments and are unpredictable. Ligers are known to have numerous health problems, caused by genetic abnormalities and neurological defects. Ligers are more likely to develop conditions such as cancer and arthritis. They have a lifespan shorter than the one of either of their parents.

Look, if you're a crossbreed, I'm not saying any of this to offend you - but because leaving the truth unsaid will ultimately cause more pain than telling comforting lies. Crossbreeding between Human races is no different from crossbreeding between species of other animals - it simply isn't viable. Much like the offspring of a donkey and a horse for example, the offspring of an aboriginal Australian and a European is rarely capable of reproduction - it is a dead end. I've yet to meet a mongrel who didn't have inherent problems that are otherwise rare in purebreds (and note I'm talking about inherent problems, not problems caused purely by their environment).

Some of the typical problems with crossbreeds are as follows: Higher chance of anxiety, higher chance of depression, the tendency to engage in risky behaviour, a lack of belonging with either of their parents racial groups, body deformities (as I say, two things that are very physically different cannot come together to form something good) including inability to transplant blood/organs and troubles with organs/bones/muscles/blood, etc. If you want more examples and evidence, simply read through the page I linked earlier - the evidence is quite conclusive, although feel free to point out any flaws if you perceive them.
Dec 8, 2016 9:14 PM

Oct 2009
I don't care about maintaining my race. I just happen to find people of my own or similar looking races more physically attractive. As long as I found someone attractive, I would date them no matter what race they are though.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Dec 8, 2016 9:39 PM

Jan 2009
Frag- said:
It's technically racist to believe in the Existence of different Races. But for the Lack of a better Word, "Race" is used to classify major ethnic Groups like Caucasians, Mongoloids and Negroids.

Then, some ethnic Peoples can get their own Classification as Race (Germans) or lose them again (Germans), while some Peoples could be regarded as "White" after the original Classification (Germans, Middle Easterners).

As for the Main Topic, I prefer to have the major ethnic Group preserved, but if Mixing is done, I can only imagine it to be with a Member of a Mongoloid Group.
Dec 8, 2016 9:54 PM

Jan 2009
NudeBear said:
Why would you risk dealing with savage people from barbaric cultures and their primitive languages? Just keep Herrenrasse alive and well.
Keeping under the "Herrenrasse" is ideal, but falling for an Honorary Aryan with a Culture that is equal or even surpassing of my own wouldn't be a bad Outcome, either imho.
Dec 9, 2016 4:11 AM

Dec 2014
@pkKodama
@Rinar
@Salvatia
@Noboru

In Biology, we, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, are in the Kingdom of Animalia, in other words we are animals 'like any other', rational ones, but still, animals. So we may be categorized with subgroups, race is a taxonomic classification below species. This is pretty much with many others Kingdoms in Eukaryota.
Especially with you consider humans are "too" genetically different each other in their races/ethinicities, @Noboru

I don't give a damn for what you consider socially or politically correct. (?)
FragMentizedDec 9, 2016 4:19 AM
Dec 9, 2016 4:32 AM

Dec 2014
razor39999 said:
Frag- said:
@pkKodama
@Rinar
@Salvatia
@Noboru

In Biology, we, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, are in the Kingdom of Animalia, in other words we are animals 'like any other', rational ones, but still, animals. So we may be categorized with subgroups, race is a taxonomic classification below species. This is pretty much with many others Kingdoms in Eukaryota.
Especially with you consider humans are too genetically different each other, @Noboru

I don't give a damn for what you consider socially or politically correct.
Exactly, and the way race is usually used when describing other species is almost equivalent to the term subspecies. Extensive genetic research of humans doesn't indicate any existence of subspecies. And the only differences that can be sort of equated with the antiquated 18th/19th century term of race are better described as geographical populations, which in turn aren't equal to those old terms (for instance what people consider the "black" race actually has several geographical groups). Plus the various mental and physical variables when measured throughout the world always have more within group variability than between group.
I would like to agree with that, but if there aren't genetic differences among humans, so you can't literally say there aren't really difference among them, not even how they look. An asian guy would be exactly the same as a white guy or a black guy, even on their avarage IQ (?).
Dec 9, 2016 4:51 AM

Dec 2014
razor39999 said:
Frag- said:
I would like to agree with that, but if there aren't genetic differences among humans, so you can't literally say there aren't really difference among them, not even how they look. An asian guy would be exactly the same as a white guy or a black guy, even on their avarage IQ.
Read what I wrote again, differences exist but they're nowhere near enough for the groups to be called subspecies. Especially the last part about within group variability being always higher than between group (i.e. there is a difference in average IQ of European Americans and African Americans, but there's a much bigger difference between the most intelligent of Europeans and the least intelligent, same for the other groups). Hell, if anything we are a bit too genetically homogeneous as a species in general. For instance, human inbreeding produces genetic defects as quickly as the first generation if it's a brother/sister, parent/child relationship, cats would require 8 or 9 generations of consistent inbreeding of that sort before significant genetic defects occur. Just look at the amount of problems Pakistan has with genetic disorders in children, and their marriages are only repeated cousin or second cousin bonds.
I don't know, since I will end up answering you the same thing I wrote before -_-
Btw, rather if you summarize what you're trying to say...
FragMentizedDec 9, 2016 5:09 AM
Dec 9, 2016 5:09 AM

Nov 2016
Frag- said:
@pkKodama
@Rinar
@Salvatia
@Noboru

Especially with you consider humans are "too" genetically different each other in their races/ethinicities, @Noboru

Put this way you make more sense. I almost thought you were a troll and felt stupid for falling for it consciously. Eukaryota is a funny word btw.
Dec 9, 2016 5:29 AM

Dec 2014
Rinar said:
Frag- said:
@pkKodama
@Rinar
@Salvatia
@Noboru

Put this way you make more sense. I almost thought you were a troll and felt stupid for falling for it consciously. Eukaryota is a funny word btw.
Why was I kidding? .-.
I'm just saying we do have some traits in our species, and I don't think they need to be too much different genetically. I'm not even sure if we don't have "enough" genetic difference/variation.

Eukaryota is an organism domain that we are in, and I'd say they have a lot of subgroups among the species due to its morphology.

I'm not racist; I actually think you should not expect anything from your race, ethinicity or whatever you fucking call, you should try having your own merits, that's what actually matters.
FragMentizedDec 9, 2016 5:36 AM
Dec 9, 2016 5:46 AM

Nov 2015
@Frag-

The IQ argument is wrong. I'm pretty sure the Classical Greeks had higher IQ than all others, even the Chinese, in their time. And I am also sure that a Berber from pre-renaissance era was also invariably more intelligent than the white man. Really, the ball of IQ only falls in that court where education is the utmost priority.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
41 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
51 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

1 by traed »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 10 hours ago

14 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.