Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2016 10:08 PM
Sep 2015
I just rewatched Kekkai sensen and noticed how much of a jumble mess the writing was. It had some cool directred shots but wasnt anything impressive

so where is the wanking exactly? Its not out of this world and if she isnt there i dont think the series will suffer that much.

kekkai sensen is a show were the characters is what drives the show.

digibro sums up how lame the visual pacing was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElTiCAD39r8

who really wants rie matsumoto back? its her fault for the delays.

LETS GO 2017!
Dec 30, 2016 6:48 AM

Jun 2014
Lol, it's not her fault for the delay of episode 12. It was because the broadcasting channel was planning to show the tennistournament finals of Wimbledon instead of showing the last episode of Kekkai Sensen. So they had to wait for an open timeslot for the finale episode. Depite that Kekkai Sensen anime was a huge succes. The anime original stuff adds a lot to the series. Bones knows how to make original stuff without fucking up the story.
Feb 17, 2017 9:14 PM
Jul 2018
That's a extraordinary news for BONES! Begone! That man or woman, who caused disturbance on my attention when I was enjoying watching season 1, especially the last two episode! Totally ridiculous story showed up out of blue and ended up in a original ending.
Feb 19, 2017 11:10 PM

Jan 2014
SkyDrop said:
That's a extraordinary news for BONES! Begone! That man or woman, who caused disturbance on my attention when I was enjoying watching season 1, especially the last two episode! Totally ridiculous story showed up out of blue and ended up in a original ending.
The entire main plot of the anime as far as I know, was completely original lol. Dunno about the vampire stuff, but Black and White and everything to do with them are apparently anime only. I actually really liked White as a character too rip. I wonder how they're gonna do season 2. Hopefully we'll get another amazing ED.
Feb 26, 2017 12:12 PM
Apr 2015
Yuki_Ookami said:
SkyDrop said:
The entire main plot of the anime as far as I know, was completely original lol. Dunno about the vampire stuff, but Black and White and everything to do with them are apparently anime only. I actually really liked White as a character too rip. I wonder how they're gonna do season 2. Hopefully we'll get another amazing ED.

it'll be safe if they use the manga as inspiration.

lmao it may be great a ED but its not topping the previous one.
Mar 2, 2017 9:34 PM
Dec 2016
SaberCapital said:
Yuki_Ookami said:

I don't think so :) The new plot and new characters in ss1 improved strongly the Bluray-DVD sales. That true! I have seen many anime that based on manga but the sales in Japan was pathetic (although that it was really popular in foreign countries) Like Bungou Stray Dogs, Noragami, No game No life, Boku no Hero Academia,...
Mar 3, 2017 1:55 PM
Apr 2015
nam13112001 said:
SaberCapital said:

I don't think so :) The new plot and new characters in ss1 improved strongly the Bluray-DVD sales. That true! I have seen many anime that based on manga but the sales in Japan was pathetic (although that it was really popular in foreign countries) Like Bungou Stray Dogs, Noragami, No game No life, Boku no Hero Academia,...

no it didnt lol :)

season 1s plot was all over the place. The visuals and directing it was pushed it for the most part. If you checked out the feedback on 2ch, NO ONE, mentioned the plot being excellent.
Mar 3, 2017 9:09 PM
Dec 2016
SaberCapital said:
nam13112001 said:

no it didnt lol :)

season 1s plot was all over the place. The visuals and directing it was pushed it for the most part. If you checked out the feedback on 2ch, NO ONE, mentioned the plot being excellent.

Yeah, but I don't say the plot was awsome. I said the new plot made Japanese's fans want to buy the BD dics (because the manga is unpopular) :) they just care about good music, cool characters and fantasty art instead @@ So, athough the anime was normal to foreign countries (specially America), this anime still sold pretty good in Japan :)))) True fact lol
nam13112001Mar 3, 2017 9:12 PM
Mar 9, 2017 7:20 PM
Jan 2009
Tbh i would rather the anime fail or not even exist over placating autists in Japan with trash original characters that ruin the entire show.
Mar 10, 2017 2:24 AM
Dec 2016
Nyron said:
Tbh i would rather the anime fail or not even exist over placating autists in Japan with trash original characters that ruin the entire show.

Let the past go :V The new director absolutely won't make new original characters anymore :)) But Rie had mistake in character developement, I think white, black and zetsubouou are great characters, but poor them cause of Rie lol
Mar 10, 2017 7:52 AM
Aug 2016
nam13112001 said:
Nyron said:

Let the past go :V The new director absolutely won't make new original characters anymore :)) But Rie had mistake in character developement, I think white, black and zetsubouou are great characters, but poor them cause of Rie lol

Kekkai Sensen might have not been popular without rie. It's funny that my hero academia was 100% faithful to its source material yet Kekkai Sensen sold more in Japan. You should be happy a manga that you like has more exposure in Japan now even if it wasn't adapted the way you wanted it to be adapted.

People don't always care if the anime adaptation is 100% faithful or not.
AAA_XDMar 10, 2017 3:44 PM
Mar 10, 2017 7:55 AM
Aug 2016
Also Nightow did like the anime adaptation of Kekkai Sensen: https://mobile.twitter.com/JacobDavison_/status/597190790218035201
Mar 10, 2017 8:04 AM

Feb 2010
Idk, I also rewatched the show a few days ago and it was pretty great at the episodic parts, the worldbuilding and introducing characters and everything. Pretty good directing overall, fantastic OST and awesome designs too. The finale was kinda weak compared to the rest of the show imo, but that was more an issue of the script and me not caring too muhc about the Black/White part of the series than the directing. Ideally Season 2 will be more like the first 10 episodes of season which were all good, some even fantastic. And I'm just not confident the new director will manage to be as on point with these episodic worldbuilding episodes that to me were the meat of the show. But we'll have to see, I'm certainly not gonna shit on it before it even aired. But I know I like Rie's style while the new director is mostly untested waters so you can't blame me for being a bit wary with my expectations.

Exterria said:
Lol, it's not her fault for the delay of episode 12. It was because the broadcasting channel was planning to show the tennistournament finals of Wimbledon instead of showing the last episode of Kekkai Sensen. So they had to wait for an open timeslot for the finale episode. Depite that Kekkai Sensen anime was a huge succes. The anime original stuff adds a lot to the series. Bones knows how to make original stuff without fucking up the story.

IIRC the long delay was because they came to the conclusion that the usual 30 minute timeslot wasn't gonna be enough for a satisfying final episode. That's why the final episode ended up being twice as long. They delayed it so it could be that long. Also an earlier episode was already delaying the show by one week, making things even more complicated.

Source: https://myanimelist.net/news/40608038
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 10, 2017 3:47 PM
Aug 2016
WhiteFlamee said:
I just rewatched Kekkai sensen and noticed how much of a jumble mess the writing was. It had some cool directred shots but wasnt anything impressive

so where is the wanking exactly? Its not out of this world and if she isnt there i dont think the series will suffer that much.

LETS GO 2017!
don't listen to Digibro his favourite anime is K-ON out of all the anime he has watched. He is crazy!!!
Mar 10, 2017 10:00 PM
Dec 2016
AAA_XD said:
WhiteFlamee said:

LETS GO 2017!
don't listen to Digibro his favourite anime is K-ON out of all the anime he has watched. He is crazy!!!

Yeah totally agree with you :) dump f*cking Digibro :)))
Mar 10, 2017 10:05 PM
Dec 2016
AAA_XD said:
nam13112001 said:

Kekkai Sensen might have not been popular without rie. It's funny that my hero academia was 100% faithful to its source material yet Kekkai Sensen sold more in Japan. You should be happy a manga that you like has more exposure in Japan now even if it wasn't adapted the way you wanted it to be adapted.

People don't always care if the anime adaptation is 100% faithful or not.

I have the same idea with you, yeah! But some of fans want it to be the high-rated anime and don't f*cking care about the BD sales in Japan that affect immediately to KS's popularity in Japan like ss1 (it's also the reason why BONES consider it like an golden egg). lol
Apr 22, 2017 4:51 PM

May 2009

all I know is, if at the end of the second season I actually know what happened, I will chalk that up to her not being there.

I can't tell you what happened in Kyousogiga either.
Apr 27, 2017 10:27 PM
Dec 2016
kmfcm said:

all I know is, if at the end of the second season I actually know what happened, I will chalk that up to her not being there.

I can't tell you what happened in Kyousogiga either.

Know what happened??? What do u mean? The author is making the new series called: Kekkai Sensen: Back 2 Back and the 2rd volume has just released! It even doesn't have a scenes of Michella, you know!
Apr 28, 2017 3:53 AM

May 2009
No shit.

I knew the ending was anime original, but I did not know this.
May 1, 2017 10:23 AM
Dec 2016
kmfcm said:
No shit.

I knew the ending was anime original, but I did not know this.

well.now you know it, hope Bones will make 3rd season lol :v (or a movie <3)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

157 by Alexa78 »»
Apr 5, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2017

102 by Cole_1209 »»
Apr 2, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

175 by Cole_1209 »»
Apr 2, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

73 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 24, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

107 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 23, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.