Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 1, 2016 1:18 AM

May 2014
After watching the anime two questions about Shiki Magata and her uncle's relationship popped up in my head. We all understand that Shiki isn't a normal person and on a whole different level than us, but even so her uncle saw something special in her to start a sexual relationship with her.

1. My first question is what was so special about her for him? Why would he so freely let Shiki take his life. Did her uncle also want to get free from his body, or better said vessel/doll. Or was it because he wanted to become one of Shiki's many personalities. The anime didn't give us a clear answer of that.

2. My second question is what was Shiki's motive to kill her uncle/lover. What was the purpose of that? I understood why she killed her parents since they were in her way of her relationship with her uncle. But why did she kill her uncle?

I have also another question that is unrelated to this topic, but was the last conversation between Shiki and Saikawa-sensei only something Saikawa had imagined? Because as far as I understood Saikawa was under police protection (or better said the police were tailing him) in order to arrest Saikawa? But if Saikawa were in Tokyo and he is another place, who was the person talking to Saikawa in the end?

Thanks for taking time answering my question to clear things for me about this anime. :P
Dec 5, 2016 2:02 AM
Nov 2012
Surely interpretations will vary, but I see it as the uncle's way of atoning for the fact that he wasn't able to raise his daughter and be a proper father and husband (for Shiki). I see their love as a pure and just love that was rejected by society. Remember that the uncle wanted to die after Shiki killed her parents - but she wanted to give birth to and raise their daughter. Ultimately I view their story as a tragedy where Shiki delivers the physical end long after society has already condemned them to death.
Dec 22, 2016 4:18 PM

Dec 2008
mangalicker94 said:
I have also another question that is unrelated to this topic, but was the last conversation between Shiki and Saikawa-sensei only something Saikawa had imagined? Because as far as I understood Saikawa was under police protection (or better said the police were tailing him) in order to arrest Saikawa? But if Saikawa were in Tokyo and he is another place, who was the person talking to Saikawa in the end?

Like Nishinosono told Saikawa at the end, the police found a clue of Shiki's whereabouts elswhere. That's why Nishinosono was allowed to meet Saikawa again (her father forbid her to meet Saikawa because of safety reasons).
She also told him that because of that his police protection already ended in the morning. That's where Saikawa realises that the policemen that where taking Shiki away actually weren't policemen and he was tricked once again. That's also why Saikawa started laughing. Shiki purposefully laid a false trail and hired false policemen just to be able to meet Saikawa.
So in the end Shiki is still free.
She's a genius no one can even get close to.
Narutofreak1412Dec 22, 2016 4:22 PM
Sep 16, 2017 6:41 PM

Jan 2016
Narutofreak1412 said:
mangalicker94 said:

Like Nishinosono told Saikawa at the end, the police found a clue of Shiki's
whereabouts elswhere. That's why Nishinosono was allowed to meet Saikawa again (her father forbid her to meet Saikawa because of safety reasons).
She also told him that because of that his police protection already ended in the morning. That's where Saikawa realises that the policemen that where taking Shiki away actually weren't policemen and he was tricked once again. That's also why Saikawa started laughing. Shiki purposefully laid a false trail and hired false policemen just to be able to meet Saikawa.
So in the end Shiki is still free.
She's a genius no one can even get close to.

being a genius sure is freaky huh?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2015

278 by wildhood »»
Mar 8, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2015

175 by 0arche »»
Jan 10, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

228 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 25, 2023 10:55 PM

» For anyone who want to know why shiki escaped the island and her story in light novel

Baoyeuconpo9999 - Mar 10, 2023

3 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

172 by Floral_soap »»
Jan 14, 2023 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.