Known for:
Big game such as Deer, Moose and Bears
Special tree sap used in cooking
Hidden camp somewhere for non elemental's or outlaws
Modified by VladWolfsbane, Dec 24, 2016 10:17 PM

Dec 10, 2016 4:31 AM

Setsu bluestar
(element: grass)

Setsu woke up, she was in the forest again, she ooked around and noticed she was in a forest of peace and smiled "yea.. this place is really beautiful" she said as she stand up and contenew waking, she was looking around and if she noticed some flowers or trees was damage she was healing it... soon or later she walked to a big tree and touched it "oooo you are pretty old.. and you are really ill... how can i help?" she said and smiled "well i wil help do not worry" she said and started healing this tree

Dec 10, 2016 4:47 AM

Viole Zahard

Viole would be walking through the forest doing his daily investigation on the plant life in the area to see if anything new has grown that he has not written in his journal yet, he would find a beautiful flower, but it was just a mutation from two species of natural flowers that hold no meaning when he double checked the features of it, but at least it was something he could add into his journal and wrote the details of the flower inside his journal

He would walk further to continue his investigation here when he would notice a woman from the same element standing there weirdly enough healing a tree, while it was certainly nice, it would make not much sense to him as he could easily notice that it would be dying soon even if healed, as it was quite ill.

He would walk to the person and look at her and say ''Well hello miss, do you have some connection to this tree, are you its ancestor or something. Ah just forget i said that i was making a joke, but oh well so may i ask why your healing this oak tree, its not like its gonna life for long even if you do this'' in a quite eccentric tone.

Dec 10, 2016 4:58 AM

Setsu bluestar

Suddanly Setsu hear a footsteps and looked at that side and saw a boy walking close to her, suddanly he started talking and Setsu listen to him, he did not get why Setsu was healing this three as she looked back at tree and smied "well i do not want this old oak to die.. you know this oak is the oldest tree in this forest" she said and take her hand away from the tree and looked at this boy again "i know that i cant heal this tree fully, and i cant make it younger, but i can give him more years to live" she said and smiled "and if i help them.. soon or later they will help me too" she said and smiled as touched the tree once again "can you hear what they say?"

Dec 10, 2016 5:31 AM

Viole Zahard

Viole would look at the girl as she was explaining that she was just doing as she did not want the tree to die, and that this oak was the oldest one of the forest, before telling him that she can at least give him some more years and added that they will probably help her if she helps them.

She then asked the weirdest thing, if he could hear the tree talk which was ridiculous even if they were very connected to the plants they could not talk to them, only control them as they do not have any intelligence whatsoever all they are is the basis of life at a biologic level by being the stepping point of all energy that is on this planet.

He would look at her and say ''I can't hear them, after all nobody of our people can hear plants talk only control, but if you think that they will repay you then its best if you believe so, i do know that this oak tree is one of the older ones but its not the oldest, in my investigations i have seen some which were older but that is not important. And also i will try to be optimistic and say that this tree will life around 1 month, and that is if everybody from the village were to come heal it everyday, this can be seen from its condition and if you look you can see that it is infected with Armillaria Root Rot.''

As Viole was done speaking he would notice that she was holding a weird herb book for some reason and said ''Hey what is that?'' in a positive tone while pointing at the book which she was holding.

Dec 10, 2016 6:01 AM

Setsu bluestar

Setsu was listening him, she notice he was not friendly with nature, as he only saw this powers to control them and nothing else, Setsu smiled a little as she noticed he was too different from her and they was thinking too different..Setsu looked a little surprised " you really cant hear them? i thought all who could control Grass could hear them" she said and smiled as she stand up and walk a little close to him "you are soooo wrong, this tree will live at last 5 year.. ofcourse if noone cut it.." she said as she hear a question about the book and looked at a book and looked at him once again "oh.. it's a book about my magic" she said and wak even more closer and touched his hand ant make him put his hand on this tree as she was holding his hand too and than said "come on.. and listen to him..." she said and close her eyes as she wanted to concentrate to hear trees voice

Dec 10, 2016 6:14 AM

Viole Zahard

Viole started thinking this girl may be crazy, but did not let this be apparent as she was talking about the people of the grass being able to talk to plants. He was also sure that it could only live a month because he had investigated it multiple times as this was still one of the older trees in the area.

This old oak was not gonna life 5 years that would be far too much of a stretch if it was a maximum which would be around the one percent, but a minimum he could easily say that was not even 1 percent but zero percent.

His hand would touch the tree and nothing happened for him as much as he expected, but would say ''Yeah sorry but this is not gonna work, i don't know how you would think so but nobody of our people can talk to plants, as far as i know we never had such a convenient ability'' in a lighthearted tone.

Afterwards he would once again look at the book which she had said held something about magic, being interested he would say to her ''May i have a look in that book of yours?''

Dec 10, 2016 6:21 AM

Setsu bluestar

Setusu looked at him and signed "oh well, so not all of us can hear them, or maybe only strong can hear... well who knows" she said and looked at a book as she looked back at him and shake her head "sorry i cant... if you read this book you can know a about me... and i o not want anyone to know a about me" she said and smiled "by the way what's your name? and you have Grass power too?" she said while looking at him, she really thought he coud hear them as she do all the time, but it was not like this. "so what are you doing in this forest?"

Dec 10, 2016 6:31 AM

Viole Zahard

Viole would be a little let down but quickly rejuvenated from it because of being said no, she would ask his name to which he would answer ''The name is Viole miss and yes indeed i am from the village of grass as well. And what i am doing well i am doing my daily routine of investigating, i want investigate every single plant that is on this planet and write them all down for my drean, but ow well it seems i have to go it is getting late and my mother is most likely already making dinner, and i do not want to make her angry by missing it so have a great night maybe we will see each other at the village''

Viole would then leave towards the village of the grass in order to go to his family and left the area

Dec 10, 2016 6:38 AM

Setsu bluestar

Setsu looked at him, as he said his name and eft reay fast "oh i wanted to ask you few fowers, but well he is gone" she said as looked at tree and smiled "he looked older than me.. but he still care about his mother and a dinner aaaww he must be a good son" she said with a sarcastic voice and than touched the tree once again "well tooo bad they cant hear you, but even if you are old you still do not know what i want to know... so who can know... ooohh i see, so should i go there?" she said and smiled "thanks for telling me, i will contenew looking" she smiled and contenew waking "oh man.. i am hungry"

Dec 26, 2016 10:21 AM

Mythyus/Naomi Bearington Entering Area

If you happen upon a camp hidden deep in the Forest of Peace don't assume their peaceful, it is known that an outlaw camp is hidden in the depth of the forest, and most to stumble across it are never heard from again. The trees located in the forest are among the oldest trees known to the elemental race, using this to their advantage, the outlaw group hollow out parts of the tree. This is a great location for their treasures, coin, spoils of battle or what ever else they may want to store away. The ground beneath your feet seemed dry to the eye and littered with forest growth, but a closer look could tell you a different story. This forest is lush with small streams trickling with fresh drinking water, and further below small darting fish could be seen. Forest Elk, Deer and Moose are known to be seen often roaming in small numbers, usually with their young following right behind them. This all making the forest a great location for the groups Main camp, providing the members with a rich source of food and water. A small fire was burning somewhere in the forest now, a single member poked the fire out of boredom, having already burnt most of the bugs in the area. Protein meal before end of shift.

Naomi disliked being bored, which every member knew. She glanced over at the nearest tree which held up a handcrafted rope latter, leading up to a small hut in the tree and disappearing into the floor of the hut. It moved slightly and a small thin boy scrambled down the ladder and over to her. Naomi smirked a bit, this boy was always late, but yet he was fast. "To bad you showed up. I was starting to get bored...and I don't like being bored. Next time I'll use you and the fire to entertain myself." She knelt down to eye level with the boy, and tilted her head a bit. "I don't want to have to warn you again." She left the boy at his post, she knew he was strong willed, and her words would only make him work harder. For now she needed to make her way to her own quarters up above, and made her way up the ladder and into the small cabin made of smoothly crafted wood.