Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Nov 29, 2016 5:20 PM

The village of Moeru Hono has been know to move location from time to time, though it is said there leader has settled down for the time being, but no other group has spotted there new location as of yet. Only those who are fire elemental's have been able to find it saying they felt draw in by the village itself. Most along those to show up would be surprised to see that there leader has chosen to settle down in the mountains, though they soon find out for her reasoning behind this location, and why it stood out to her. Deep in the mountains there leader felt rejuvenated for the first time, like her body was able to cool down. She knew her people could be happy here, eventually it would become a thriving village, where the other elemental's could not find them. She demanded that her followers start building right away, the hardship they endured to make the village lasted four days and three nights, finally their leader seemed satisfied.

Before the end of her days, their leader had seen her people prosper once again, with the ability to work together, bonding there group stronger then ever. On the last day of her life on earth Leadership passed to her daughter, though she was only eleven years old, the village was now in her hands with the top village elder to guide her on her way. Will she be able to make the right decisions for her people? Or will the village crumble.
Modified by VladWolfsbane, Dec 24, 2016 10:23 PM

Dec 13, 2016 4:58 PM

Mio
Hp 100
Mana 50
Mio was exploring the town now that she was finally free to go away from her parents
Modified by SleeplessVampire, Dec 13, 2016 5:05 PM

Dec 13, 2016 5:01 PM

Rex
hp 120
mp 50

rex walks into town. he look around as he did. seams like nice place. he wounder if he would be wealcom
Modified by link102, Dec 13, 2016 5:10 PM

Dec 13, 2016 5:07 PM

Shai Resinae Arc
Picture:

HP: 100
MP: 50
Shai had entered the village of fire,Moeru Hono,yesterday,but hadn't really looked around until today. She had arrived at sunset last night,and found a place to sleep immediately after,so she hadn't gotten a chance to really interact with anyone or anything here. She spotted a girl,(Mio)seemingly exploring,and Shai wondered if she might be new here too,and decided to ask. "Hi,are you new here too? " She asked,voice full of enthusiasm to meet someone new. She then realized she hadn't introduced herself and smiled a bit,deciding it would be good to do that. "My name is Shai,by the way,what might yours be?"
My parents' never ending disappointment
「わけがわからないよ」
Basilisk: Koga Nimpo Cho
It's good to be back ✧
Shadowverse | Girls Frontline

Dec 13, 2016 5:18 PM

Mio
Hp 100
Mana 50

Mio froze in her step "im not new but i never got to leave the house until i was 18" she said calmly turning a bit "im Mio" she said calmly
Modified by SleeplessVampire, Dec 13, 2016 5:41 PM

Dec 13, 2016 7:27 PM

Shai Resinae Arc
Picture:

"Nice to meet you,Mio" Shai said,holding her hand out for Mio to shake it. The girl,who said she was Mio,spoke very calmly,and seemingly non-violently. She said that she never got to leave the house until she was eighteen,a thing that Shai couldn't imagine herself doing. No one would do that by choice.. Shai thought to herself,and that led her to ask something. "You didn't get to leave? Was there something stopping you?" She wouldn't push her if she didn't want to speak,meanwhile,she caught sight of another person,seemingly a cat-boy,and Shai smiled invitingly at him,in case he wanted to join their talk.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Dec 13, 2016 7:30 PM

Rex
hp 120
mp 50

walks over and waves. "hi there. Name is rex." smiles at them.

Dec 13, 2016 7:39 PM

Mio frowned a bit but quickly smiled

"I just found out war is brewing ... I plam to be neutral also nice to meet you" she said bowing to both

Dec 14, 2016 3:59 PM

Shai Resinae Arc
Picture:

Shai noticed Mio frown for a bit,but said nothing of it,and wouldn't ask for any other answer. Plus,someone else had joined,who introduced himself as Rex. "Well,it's nice to meet you as well Rex." She said,and sounded like she meant it. While she didn't sound overly happy,she did seem pleased to meet new people. She assumed Mio was a fire elemental,since she said she wasn't new,but wasn't sure about Rex. Hearing that Mio planned to be neutral in this war,Shai let out a small smile,she too was what most would consider neutral,not aligned to anyone and,as far as anyone else was considered,a no-type. Though she didn't pick a side,she did wonder if she could be able to create another side.."I'm neutral as well,and plan to stay so...what about you Rex,if you don't mind telling us of course." Shai said,not wanting to seem forceful with her questions.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Dec 14, 2016 6:54 PM

Rex
hp 120
mp 50

"Well I tralve every were and well... learn about each side.. then Ill pick"

Dec 14, 2016 7:20 PM

Mio smiled a bit "i plan to open up my owm restaurant eventually" she said calmly unsure what to say

Dec 16, 2016 3:35 PM

Shai Resinae Arc
Picture:

"I see...I'll probably travel a bit too,see some things,but I do sometimes wish there was another choice than the ones already there. Maybe making another choice would be a good idea.." Shai said,she had thought of maybe starting her own group,she didn't particularly like any of the elemental sides,and since she hadn't been born in any of the elemental villages,she'd probably have to go through a process to join. Along with that,she had always hoped of another group like the community she and her mothers used to live in,mixed with everyone. Before she could think too much about that though,Mio said that she planned to open a restaurant one day. "That's nice,I'm guessing you like cooking then? I don't really have any plans right now,what about you Rex?" Shai asked,it was good to know more about people,even if she didn't have many,or any really,friends,it would still help to know about these two.
「わけがわからないよ」
It's good to be back ✧

Dec 19, 2016 5:17 AM

Rin would smile at her calmly

"My element helps with it to" she said calmly stretching a bit

Dec 20, 2016 7:26 PM

Rex
hp 120
mp 50

Smiles and nods."sure I dont have anyplans as of now. I would like to hang out and have some fun."

Dec 21, 2016 8:54 PM
Cynthix Dauntler

"How adorable..." Cynthix sets water whip traps around the Town of Fire, and nobody new but her. *Laughs in her own mind saying: This will be just a tickle, it won't kill you. After all, this has just begun.* She left the town, as the traps were just waiting to be touched unknowingly.

Dec 22, 2016 8:07 PM

Mio would yawn a bit