Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 28, 2016 10:31 PM

Jul 2016
Well since I didn't see have a people post this yet so I will post it myself, I get this from Chinese discussion of Nanoha site.

・シリーズ初の前後編で、前編の「Reflection」と後編(タイトル未定)で連続した物語になる
・新作映画のストーリーは完全新作で、なのはたちが住む海鳴市と、関東・東京周辺を舞台に事件が起き
それになのはやフェイト、はやてたちが立ち向かうという形になる
・「Reflection」の意味は本編を見ればわかるようになる
・時系列は「2nd A’s」のエンディングから3ヶ月後。なのはたちが小学5年生の夏のお話
・GODの「滅び行く惑星エルトリア」の設定も持ち込まれている
・「GODの内容を映画化ではない」あくまでアミタ、キリエといったキャラたちや
エルトリアという世界観を採用した「新作映画」で、過去のシリーズやキャラを知らない人でも
映画単体で楽しめる内容なっている
・完全な新規キャラも登場

English Translation (Sorry if my translation is bad):

A Interview with Tsuzuki about the information of this movie and answered few question about this movie in Megami Magazine:

My reaction about this (The first spoiler):
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 29, 2016 11:26 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 29, 2016 1:10 AM

Jul 2016
Okay we got a Hayate's character design in this movie

This clothes is so...... and why the fuck her wings is getting smaller than the old one?! Well at least way better than Nanoha's face in the first post.

Well now we got Nanoha and Fate's design as well

I wonder why Fate wear a metal boots? She isn't using sword or her own fist fighting right? Why give her metal boots can someone tell me??? This design make Fate look like a boy more than a girl, and her clothes remind me for some characters from Dog Days. As for the Nanoha, lol what the fuck is this clothes??? It is look like a female character from a Shounen anime and manga more than a magical girl, even a mirror characters from ViVid Strike! and Force are look WAY better than Nanoha in this movie, why her hair look bigger? It look weird and the shape look like a butt. So Tsuzuki and 7Arcs, WTF are you guys changed Yasuhiro Okuda to someone who never did a movie characters design before and didn't even have a experience to did design for a show even one time to do the characters design, she make the Nanoha series look like a Sailor Moon rip-off more than is a original series which have a so many good and epic moments. Okuda is already do a great job to make a characters design in both movie 1st and 2nd A's and it was amazing, and in this movie you guys changed it and both art and design look like a film from 1960s??? Fuck you Tsuzuki and 7Arcs, I hope all of you guys can go to die!
MahiaErebeaNegiNov 29, 2016 11:56 PM
Nov 30, 2016 2:21 PM

Jun 2014
Dude. You need to chill.

I think you put way to much emphasis on physical appearances -_-
Although I get where you're coming from with Nanoha's overall design (yeah, what's with the face and hair?). But I think the other two look fine.

I think Fate has always had the Knight-Warrior thing going, so the armor isn't really that much of a stretch... think positive man. At least we're getting another movie.
Nov 30, 2016 4:05 PM

Apr 2007
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Okay we got a Hayate's character design in this movie

This clothes is so...... and why the fuck her wings is getting smaller than the old one?! Well at least way better than Nanoha's face in the first post.

Well now we got Nanoha and Fate's design as well

I wonder why Fate wear a metal boots? She isn't using sword or her own fist fighting right? Why give her metal boots can someone tell me??? This design make Fate look like a boy more than a girl, and her clothes remind me for some characters from Dog Days. As for the Nanoha, lol what the fuck is this clothes??? It is look like a female character from a Shounen anime and manga more than a magical girl, even a mirror characters from ViVid Strike! and Force are look WAY better than Nanoha in this movie, why her hair look bigger? It look weird and the shape look like a butt. So Tsuzuki and 7Arcs, WTF are you guys changed Yasuhiro Okuda to someone who never did a movie characters design before and didn't even have a experience to did design for a show even one time to do the characters design, she make the Nanoha series look like a Sailor Moon rip-off more than is a original series which have a so many good and epic moments. Okuda is already do a great job to make a characters design in both movie 1st and 2nd A's and it was amazing, and in this movie you guys changed it and both art and design look like a film from 1960s??? Fuck you Tsuzuki and 7Arcs, I hope all of you guys can go to die!

I think Fate looks fine. Doesn't appear to be a boy to me. Fate has always been on the stoic side, and she is a melee fighter so it makes sense. Though I agree it looks like it would slow her down, but this might just be her defensive mode, and her sonic mode still looks very light/less armor.
Nov 30, 2016 10:44 PM

Jul 2016
ramenshoujo said:
Dude. You need to chill.

Although I get where you're coming from with Nanoha's overall design (yeah, what's with the face and hair?). But I think the other two look fine.

I think Fate has always had the Knight-Warrior thing going, so the armor isn't really that much of a stretch... think positive man. At least we're getting another movie.

Lol I think I'm taking too serious about this lol, but you're right Fate and Hayate look fine and at least we have a new movie instead of nothing.

Killuan said:
I think Fate looks fine. Doesn't appear to be a boy to me. Fate has always been on the stoic side, and she is a melee fighter so it makes sense. Though I agree it looks like it would slow her down, but this might just be her defensive mode, and her sonic mode still looks very light/less armor.

Even through it was a defensive mode, but it still make no sense that she wearing too much armor, how did she are able to move faster with that armor, I have no idea how is she will look like when active Sonic Form with that clothes.

Oh yeah I didn't notice that was a one more things about Fate's clothes, Fate usually wear a tights in season 1 and A's (And the movie 1st and 2nd A's also), but in this movie Fate wear a dress instead of tights that we usually see in the first 2 season (StrikerS, ViVid and Force are already changed into dress so it don't count), I wonder have you guys notice about this?
MahiaErebeaNegiNov 30, 2016 10:55 PM
Dec 1, 2016 2:13 PM

Apr 2007
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
ramenshoujo said:
Dude. You need to chill.

Lol I think I'm taking too serious about this lol, but you're right Fate and Hayate look fine and at least we have a new movie instead of nothing.

Killuan said:

Even through it was a defensive mode, but it still make no sense that she wearing too much armor, how did she are able to move faster with that armor, I have no idea how is she will look like when active Sonic Form with that clothes.

Oh yeah I didn't notice that was a one more things about Fate's clothes, Fate usually wear a tights in season 1 and A's (And the movie 1st and 2nd A's also), but in this movie Fate wear a dress instead of tights that we usually see in the first 2 season (StrikerS, ViVid and Force are already changed into dress so it don't count), I wonder have you guys notice about this?

At some point in time, Fate had to of changed from tights to a dress, perhaps this was her transition.
Dec 1, 2016 3:17 PM

Mar 2011
At first I was like wtf with the designs, but I found out what bothers me are their hair and the way the highlights were made, but I guess I'll just have to get used to it, I grew up too much with the old designs.
I like Hayate's clothes going from black to white, I think it's pretty. Fate's and Nanoha's look great too.
Dec 2, 2016 1:42 AM

Jul 2016
Killuan said:
At some point in time, Fate had to of changed from tights to a dress, perhaps this was her transition.

Yeah I know that, but I didn't expect that Fate's tights will changed so soon because this is just 3 months after the 2nd A's ending.
Dec 2, 2016 8:34 AM

Apr 2007
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Killuan said:

Yeah I know that, but I didn't expect that Fate's tights will changed so soon because this is just 3 months after the 2nd A's ending.
the a's movie epilogue was 2 yrs after the events of the A'S movie and the reflection movie is 5 months after the a's movie epilogue. So that is 2.5 yrs after the second movie. I am also pretty sure blaze form Fate also had a dress in the second movie. That is her form after her dream sequence and she has the white cape.
Dec 2, 2016 8:52 AM

Apr 2015
...I actually like the desings.
A lot.
They seem like a fine bridge between A's and StrikerS.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Dec 2, 2016 11:08 PM

Jul 2016
Killuan said:
the a's movie epilogue was 2 yrs after the events of the A'S movie and the reflection movie is 5 months after the a's movie epilogue. So that is 2.5 yrs after the second movie. I am also pretty sure blaze form Fate also had a dress in the second movie. That is her form after her dream sequence and she has the white cape.

Isn't the information is write 3 months after A's epilogue, why 5 months? Well Blaze Form is just changed her cape color to white color, she still wear a tights in that form and didn't have any different in both Normal Form and Blaze Form.

P.S Oh well, I didn't notice that her tights in 2nd A's also changed into a dress after she active the Blaze Form (I have watched the characters design in 2nd A's)
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 2, 2016 11:19 PM
Dec 3, 2016 4:11 AM

Jul 2016
Now we get a interview with Tsuzuki about the information of this movie and answered few question about this movie. (Will post this in the first post too)

Well because most of the information was already mention in the first post so I won't repeat again, just said the things that we didn't know about it yet:

My reaction:
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 4, 2016 11:19 PM
Dec 15, 2016 10:08 PM

Jul 2016

This get me a surprised that Strike Cannon and 5th Generation Bardiche from Force make a appeared in this movie lol. Well I'm getting tired to bashing these stupid characters design.

And we getting a Nanoha Reflection Drama CD and it is take place sometime after ViVid Strike!
MahiaErebeaNegiDec 15, 2016 10:16 PM
Dec 28, 2016 6:39 PM
Dec 28, 2016 7:05 PM

Mar 2011
I-Is that the Strike Cannon from Force?! Omg I'm hyped....
I was reading the spoiler but I stopped just where I should have XD
Well, looking at it, the more I look the art, the more I start getting used to it, sure, it's different, very different from the classic, but it's not that bad. I'm starting to like it.
Dec 28, 2016 7:27 PM

Feb 2011
Dec 28, 2016 8:46 PM

May 2014

Looks like the style will mesh well enough the previous movies, I'm glad.

Aside from the Florian introduction, First half looks like earth but that scene with Nanoha firing the Strike cannon looks off-world.

Your avatar reminds me that we better be getting the materials for Reflection part 2.
Dec 29, 2016 7:32 AM
Jan 2014
Sorry if this is an dumb question but Are they trying to retell the story of the PSP Games?
Dec 29, 2016 9:39 AM

Mar 2011
Just watched the pv, and animated the art looks pretty good, the highlights still bother me but the more I watch it the more I like it definitely.
Can't wait for HD PV.
Dec 29, 2016 11:25 PM

Jul 2016
redstormer said:
Sorry if this is an dumb question but Are they trying to retell the story of the PSP Games?
Read the spoilers in the first post please, it is completely new story with add some of GoD's story and setting plus Force's AEC weapons.

Lol are you redstormer from Chaos Realm website?
Jan 2, 2017 6:01 AM

Aug 2013
camrip on youtube

Nana's singing gives me goosebump
cant wait!
Jan 2, 2017 3:12 PM
Jan 2014
Vanschia said:
camrip on youtube

cant wait!

Its the song from the psp game. from battle of aces.
Jan 4, 2017 10:58 PM

Jul 2016
Vanschia said:
cant wait!

Well that's Silent Bible from Nanoha first PSP game BoA in 2010 so this is not a new song.
Feb 8, 2017 7:11 AM
Sep 2008
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

This get me a surprised that Strike Cannon and 5th Generation Bardiche from Force make a appeared in this movie lol. Well I'm getting tired to bashing these stupid characters design.

And we getting a Nanoha Reflection Drama CD and it is take place sometime after ViVid Strike!

Anyone brought the drama cd at the comiket? Any interesting development between nanoha and fate? Saw that Nanoha and Fate each has a different cd, so I didn't buy it. Not enough cash for both cds.
Feb 8, 2017 7:58 AM

Jul 2016
Saiyukire said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Anyone brought the drama cd at the comiket? Any interesting development between nanoha and fate? Saw that Nanoha and Fate each has a different cd, so I didn't buy it. Not enough cash for both cds.

Yes it have brought the drama cd at the comiket. Reflection drama cd timeline was taking 3 months before the new movie, Nanoha was thinking about her future and feel that even she have a power to protect someone but she is still feel sad because she is not able to save Precia and Reinforce (This is really nice thing to heard it because Nanoha was never thinking such a thing like this before.). While Fate didn't get development so much in this drama cd, the only thing was said is she still shy to call Lindy as mother even she has be adopted to Harlaown family for 2 years already. In VVS drama cd mostly just a fan service only so I don't to said about it. Well I didn't heard the Drama CD yet, I just heard it from the people who has heard the Drama CD.
Feb 8, 2017 8:16 AM
Sep 2008
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Yes it have brought the drama cd at the comiket. Reflection drama cd timeline was taking 3 months before the new movie, Nanoha was thinking about her future and feel that even she have a power to protect someone but she is still feel sad because she is not able to save Precia and Reinforce (This is really nice thing to heard it because Nanoha was never thinking such a thing like this before.). While Fate didn't get development so much in this drama cd, the only thing was said is she still shy to call Lindy as mother even she has be adopted to Harlaown family for 2 years already. In VVS drama cd mostly just a fan service only so I don't to said about it. Well I didn't heard the Drama CD yet, I just heard it from the people who has heard the Drama CD.

Thanks! Nanoha is kind as ever XD Damn, really no Nanoha and Fate interaction. Knew that they are on different cds, but still hoping... miss them so much! Cant wait for the new movie. Wish that there are worldwide premiere freebies ( like SAO movie right now). [Plus I need a personalized alert, missed sao premiere tickets >.< ]
Feb 10, 2017 4:55 AM

Jul 2016
Lol what the f*** is going on now?

WTF is 7Arcs doing now??? How the hell a HD trailer and a special show can be late??? Originally in December 2016 was announced released a HD trailer a special show in 18th February 2017 and now has changed date to 1st April (31th March in Western timeline)??? This is also mean that we won't get any new information for a while now until 1st April, what the hell was going on? Is 7Arcs finally realise people hate the f**king new design of Nanoha (Butt Head and weird face) and Fate (Sailor Moon-like design) so they went to fix the design and art so the fans didn't angry at that design???
Feb 10, 2017 5:33 AM

Apr 2015
I'll say it again, I like the new designs.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Feb 10, 2017 5:52 AM
Sep 2008
InsaneLeader13 said:
I'll say it again, I like the new designs.

Me too XD the movie always have something different than the tv version anyways. The cape and armour in blaze form makes fate look like a knight! <3 But hopes sonic form makes an appearance, with scythe bardiche XP Loving the cannon on nanoha too. Hayate looks the same, but thought her wings only came out bigger when shes in reinforce mode(?) though, like when she power up. Not really sure.

Although it definately wont happen, I wanna have a preview of them in highschool! (>.<)

Always thought they gonna release the movie date on 18th. They gonna delay again?! Hope its still being release at summmer 2017 XD Excited!
Mar 27, 2017 7:51 AM

Jul 2016
HD Trailer/First Trailer released (Finally, still wonder why are they delay?)

The new female character that appeared in this trailer was named Iris (イリス Irisu).
MahiaErebeaNegiMar 27, 2017 8:59 AM
Mar 27, 2017 3:59 PM

Dec 2008
I'm so fucking happy. Holy shit.
Seeing the old cast again, specially Signum & Fate flying together.
I can't wait ;___; I missed actual Nanoha even if Vivid Strike was fun. And having Nana Mizuki singing the OP again just drives it all home.
Mar 27, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2016
That trailer was awesome.

Can't wait to watch this.
Apr 11, 2017 1:58 AM

Jul 2016
No news but we get a little infomation about the characters and movie. (Well the characters infomation mostly was show for the fans who never played GoD games and the fans who new to the Nanoha franchise)

From Animedia magazine, sorry for my bad English if there is translating bad.
MahiaErebeaNegiApr 11, 2017 3:56 AM
Apr 26, 2017 12:20 AM

Jul 2016
Still no news but I beg the new infomation will release in this saturday along with ViVid chapter 96 or at least in next saturday. But at least confirmed Chrono, Amy and Lindy will appears in this movie.

Well Chrono is still voice by Takahashi Mikako in this movie even he is already 16 years old now, through it wasn't surprise me because this wasn't the first anime that having a teenage or adult male characters voice by a female voice actor. Through I think it will better finding Sugita Tomokazu (Chrono's voice actor in last ep of A's and StrikerS) voice him instead of Takahashi because of his appearance look a bit manlier in this movie.

Edit: Another new images:

I through both Yuuno and Arf will not gonna to appears but it isn't. It always bother me that why every supporting characters in this movie having a really good design and while the main character (Mostly Nanoha and Fate in this movie) have a really awful design and hair???

MahiaErebeaNegiApr 26, 2017 7:40 AM
Apr 28, 2017 5:40 AM

Jul 2016
Since Nanoha.com characters list has be updated, Florian sisters' mother name has be revealed:

Elenor Florian (エレノア・フローリアン), Voice: Itō Kanae (Voice of Miura from Nanoha ViVid and ViVid Strike!)

And the characters design of Wolkenritter and Reinforce Zwei in this movie:

My reaction:
MahiaErebeaNegiApr 28, 2017 5:56 AM
May 6, 2017 8:50 AM

Jul 2016
Interview from newest Megami Magazine, I know these infomation is pointless but still need to posted it.

1. The characters and setting didn't change that much, it still look same as the 2nd movie one.
2. The reason why Amitie and Kyrie was so strong because they're living in a deadly planet.
3. Kyrie and Iris' relationship are one of most important story in this movie.
4. Strike Cannon and Fortress from Nanoha Force are Raising Heart's new forms in this movie.
5. Apart for the Wolkenritter, TSAB mages will also joined the battle in this movie.

My Reaction:
The characters didn't change that much in this movie? ARE YOU SURE??? Some of the characters doesn't even look like their original look from main series so how the hell is just a little change??? Florian sisters part was a lol if you have played the PSP game, sure they didn't want to spoiled Florian sisters' true identity. And finally lol how the hell Raising Heart are able to transformed into something really big, a giant cannon and a giant shield if both of AEC weapon are Raising Heart's new forms?
Jun 5, 2017 3:45 AM

Jul 2016
A movie introduction did by the VVS (VVD) characters: Yumina Enclave, Fuka Reventon and Rinne Berlinetta to introduce the movie. (Will aired in saturday and upload in YT in monday in these 4 week this months) Here's the first CM.

So the theme songs used in the Reflection Drama CD was confirmed to used in this movie (It make sense why Tsuzuki himself written lyrics for Nanoha songs again in that Drama CD), and what's wrong with the CGI and the art??? The ToNS CGI look a bit awful to me and that art in Fate vs Kyrie fight...... remind me for Dragon Ball Super Episode 5's art and animation. (No idea what should I said to the art, even though it is barely to see it but still...)

Edit: I didn't notice about the description written in the first CM was spoils a something else great:
MahiaErebeaNegiJun 5, 2017 6:32 AM
Jun 6, 2017 2:34 AM

Nov 2007
New trailer and key visual
http://moca-news.net/article/20170606/2017060618200a_/01/
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 6, 2017 3:46 AM

Jul 2016
Second trailer YT link:

My Reaction:
So it is really confirmed the Materials and Yuri will gonna appear in this movie, basically this is just a combination of both PSP game storyline into one, also they changed some of the setting other than the clothes design: In the PSP game the Materials are created by the Book of Darkness via out of control again, however in this movie the Materials are created by Iris (The new character), it yet to know how Yuri was born in this movie though.

Lastly lol at Levi's Zamber Form, and Stern have more Gundam-like design than Nanoha does in this movie.
Jun 6, 2017 2:55 PM

Mar 2011
OMG The trailer is awesome, can't wait to watch the movie!
The designs look pretty good animated, still miss the old ones, but this is not bad.
Jun 16, 2017 5:41 AM

Jul 2016
CM2, well nothing new here beside Einhard become the U19 fighter but this is nothing to do with this movie tho, if you guys want to watch it here you go:

CM3, new screen was only Amitie vs Kyrie fight screen, other than that was nothing to show. (Beside Miura become the U19 fighter but of course nothing to do with this movie)

MahiaErebeaNegiJun 19, 2017 1:52 AM
Jun 19, 2017 4:09 AM

Jul 2015
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-19/yumina-narrates-1st-magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-reflection-film-3-new-ads/.117676

Just saw this on ANN with formal character designs of the three materials and Yuri, which we already got glimpses of in the trailer.

I am happy that the three materials (in addition to Amitie and Kyrie) will be animated in a movie. They were such interesting characters.

Personally, I do not like Shtel's uniform; she looks like a robot. Just needs to put on the helmet to become Iron Man. Also, I liked the old name Stern better.

I am not a fan of Nanoha's Force setup either. The makers of this movie seem to have included those weapons to advertise Force manga. I totally forgot about that boring thing until I saw these trailers.
Current favourite: [Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo]
Jun 19, 2017 7:57 AM

Jul 2016
kyougen_kigo said:
Personally, I do not like Shtel's uniform; she looks like a robot. Just needs to put on the helmet to become Iron Man. Also, I liked the old name Stern better.

Well since Nanoha's barrier jacket design was based on Gundam/Giant robots so why didn't Stern have it too? Also she is still called Stern in this movie, it's just the people who post this in the ANN didn't know her name.

kyougen_kigo said:
I am not a fan of Nanoha's Force setup either. The makers of this movie seem to have included those weapons to advertise Force manga. I totally forgot about that boring thing until I saw these trailers.

Well the reason why Force equipment appears in this movie is not because of advertise, but because of those equipment have a good design and most of Nanoha fans love it so they make those equipment appears in this movie as RH and Bardiche's new forms.

And we still have no confirmation whatever Force will ever continue soon or just cancelled, that's only answer when 4th movie was announce I think. And also they will released one more CM in this week. (Probably with VVS! Nove and Jill advising the movie)

Edit: No news but I noticed they will release the soundtracks of this movie earlier before the movie release, why are they release one day earlier before the movie? (Movie 3 Soundtrack will released at 21 July, 2017, which is one day before the movie released at 22 July, 2017)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICA-2520

Edit 2: Short version of Nanoha Reflection's ending song:
(Wonder why KR released this earlier?)
MahiaErebeaNegiJun 21, 2017 3:06 AM
Jun 21, 2017 7:54 AM

May 2008
I have to say, I legit love the new poster for this movie. The designs for the materials keep growing on me by the day, too, Stern's in particular makes me think of the PED Suit from Metroid Prime 3 for some reason. I don't know how I made that connection, but it's definitely what it makes me think of, and that's neat.
Jun 21, 2017 8:13 AM

Jul 2016
Lol just noticed the video was deleted (Which is not surprising to me), I think it's someone else accidentally uploaded the short version of the song in somewhere and the fans upload it in YouTube (Which is the video that I posted in my previous comment), which is make sense why the song was being uploaded in YouTube earlier while it didn't release yet. I can't find any other link of it song anymore now, I think I should download the song before the video being deleted lol.

Edit: ..... Nevermind, the video is still around it just being private to avoid the copyright strike.
MahiaErebeaNegiJun 22, 2017 1:56 AM
Jun 22, 2017 3:57 AM

Apr 2009
The first and second movie are damn good.

I hope this one will be also.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2017 7:11 AM

Jul 2016
Cover of Reflection Soundtracks CD:

CM4/Final CM, well basically this is just a commercial of the movie lol. (And funny they didn't reveal the Invisible Heat (New insert Song sing by Mizuki Nana) and they used Destiny's Prelude (This movie's ending song) instead.

MahiaErebeaNegiJun 26, 2017 2:45 AM
Jun 27, 2017 7:31 PM
Dec 2016
Hope this movie show in VietNam T_T!!!
Jul 10, 2017 4:59 AM

Jul 2016
Another CM:
(The quality is god awful because this is uploaded by some fans, and the official YouTube channel didn't even bother to upload the chips with better quality)

Also It seem like this movie will be a 2 hours long like the past Nanoha movie. (Not sure because I can't find the source of the movie length)

Edit: Leak screen of this movie:

Post another picture:

Damn Stern look so badass in that picture!

Edit: The soundtrack name list has released, I have to post this because it's spoiled some plot of this movie:

Surprised me that they remixed a intrumental version of Phantom Minds (I thought they will gonna remix Silent Bible or Romantic Neo's since this movie is based on the PSP games), wonder if Levi's theme in this movie was the same ost from BoA/GoD or not? Also according to this soundtrack list and Ichjou Kazuya's comment in Twitter, this movie was feature 30% slice of life screens and 70% battle screens.

Movie spoiler reaction:
MahiaErebeaNegiJul 19, 2017 2:53 AM
Jul 21, 2017 9:41 AM

Feb 2011
Name of the next Movie leaked: http://i.imgur.com/YX8S9Cg.jpg
APNkiJul 21, 2017 11:08 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection Episode 1 Discussion

aznk93 - Jul 23, 2017

46 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 10, 2022 12:49 AM

» On the idea that the girls seem "weak" in this movie...

Alpha-Methyl - Oct 9, 2019

0 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:55 AM

» Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection Should Be Rated At Least R or NC17

Hentai44 - Oct 15, 2017

9 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:39 AM

» Apparently 7Arcs is too lazy to fix the bad art

MahiaErebeaNegi - Apr 11, 2018

8 by Wedm »»
May 12, 2018 6:15 PM

» almost july 2018 1 full year since this movies been out still no blueray or dvd

GrimAtrament - Mar 8, 2018

1 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Mar 9, 2018 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.