Forum Settings
Forums

For what reason are you not gay, straight, or bisexual?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Oct 17, 2012 6:24 AM

Feb 2010
Relationship-wise I'm definitely straight (at least I only fall/have feelings for girls), but on the sexual side some experimental curiosity is there. Why? Just because the possibility is there and I can :P
I don't find any kind of sexuality gross or repulsive and can't really understand people who do either. Fear of the unknown?
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 17, 2012 6:46 AM

Nov 2008
I'm a little gay. Just a little.
ukonkivi said:
...what is it that you like about one sex better than another?
Because the female body is so different from my own? I don't know...

Oct 17, 2012 6:46 AM

Jun 2007
Trapalicious said:
Bisexual. I'm attracted to your average guys, though mostly effeminate ones (if my name/sig/avatar didn't make that obvious). Same goes for girls, attracted to both tomboys and your average girl.

The only thing I can't stand is hairy dudes. Body hair is just gross, mang.

What ^ said sums up a fair bit for me.

Though they would need to be quite effeminate, probably more along the lines of an MtF. As for girls I prefer the more tomboyish variety.
LeondreOct 17, 2012 6:54 AM
Oct 17, 2012 7:33 AM

Feb 2012
I'm bisexual, because I can take the best of both worlds. *proudly quoting Hannah Montana*
...what the hell. I had a really long day today.
Anyway, there are things I enjoy about women and I like being the dominant one, but I also find the masculinity attractive and I have a few experiences with men.
I'm absolutely not able to be in a longer relationship though, so I can't say which gender attracts me more or if there is a side to which I'll lean more in the future.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Oct 17, 2012 7:47 AM
Oct 2012
str8 :) i kissed girls before 4 fun or 4 being drunk, but i love guys and orgasms so :D
Oct 17, 2012 8:00 AM

Jul 2012
ukonkivi said:
For instance, what is it that you like about one sex better than another, or what is it about another sex you don't much like at all? Or if you don't prefer one to the other, why is that?

I'm female, and I'm straight. I'd rate myself as very straight! lol
that said i sometimes find myself attracted to women. never b/c of their looks (well i have to admit it wouldn't be someone fugly) but more because of their personalities or a great vibe/relationaship. However, i've played this game in my head - would you actually want to get physical with them? no. so thats sort of the stopping point.

I guess i didn't answer your question. i don't really understand how attraction works and won't pretend to. It is the way it is for me.

quick story. my best friend growing up, Jill, later told me (in our 20s) that I was her first love - she identifies as bisexual. What a shock!!!
Oct 17, 2012 8:15 AM

Sep 2011
Akito_Kinomoto said:
How on Earth does a two year-old thread like this get bumped.

Because someone was bored and just searched ''sex'' on the forums
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Oct 17, 2012 8:35 AM
Apr 2012
I'm not straight because I don't like girls (appernce of course). It's not my choice, simple.
Oct 17, 2012 9:12 AM

Mar 2012
Female and straight.

Which is actually pretty surprising to me since I've had more than a few shitty experiences with dating boys, plus I have very few (none) male friends, nor do I have a father or anything like a brother, so besides the times when I'm dating someone/in school/college, I'm almost never around boys, so yea.

I've had a few "lesbian" experiences, which were just basically kissing another girl, I've never really had any interest in taking it further than that.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Oct 17, 2012 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
NicoleB said:

I've had a few "lesbian" experiences, which were just basically kissing another girl, I've never really had any interest in taking it further than that.

...................................Fapfapfap
The Art of Eight
Oct 17, 2012 9:24 AM

Feb 2010
dankickyou said:
NicoleB said:

And she has a twin. I'm calling twincest.
one-more-timeOct 17, 2012 9:31 AM
LUL
Oct 17, 2012 9:30 AM

Dec 2011
Good god this thread title is just so flawed to begin with.

It should be "for what reason ARE you gay, straight, bisexual" not "are not". Attraction determines orientation not lack of attraction.

Oct 17, 2012 9:31 AM

Mar 2012
one-more-time said:
dankickyou said:
NicoleB said:

Sorry to disappoint, but no.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Oct 17, 2012 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
one-more-time said:
dankickyou said:
NicoleB said:

There is a God and he is such a good God.
The Art of Eight
Oct 17, 2012 9:48 AM

Dec 2008
Lying attention seekers are why I hate the term bisexual. I don't want to be lumped together with people who say they're bisexual just for attention. "For what reason..."? Since when you can you decide or be logical about sexuality? You like what you like, you certainly don't choose. For me, realising that I wasn't straight in an all-girls school rife with homophobia made me wish I wasn't bisexual, but of course that was just silly. Thankfully I don't feel negative about my sexuality anymore.

Most people describe me as a tomboy, I don't know if I agree, I find it very difficult to describe myself. What I do know is that I tend to like tomboyish girls, and have never been attracted to girly-girls, or hyper-masculine men either for that matter. The extremes just don't appeal to me. Past boyfriends have been pretty masculine, but they've all had the same trait of being far more open than other guys, and emotional openness tends to be regarded as a feminine trait. I guess in terms of people I'm attracted to, I don't like the extremes, but a good blend of masculine and feminine traits appeals to me. Its always personality over looks for me.
Oct 17, 2012 9:55 AM

Mar 2012
Allecto said:
Lying attention seekers are why I hate the term bisexual. I don't want to be lumped together with people who say they're bisexual just for attention.

I might be somewhat guilty of that, or have been, or well part of it. It's something my best friend likes to do a bit when we go out.

Although she never really says that she is bisexual, she'll openly say that it's mostly for fun and that's all.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Oct 17, 2012 10:00 AM

Dec 2008
NicoleB said:
Allecto said:
Lying attention seekers are why I hate the term bisexual. I don't want to be lumped together with people who say they're bisexual just for attention.

I might be somewhat guilty of that, or have been, or well part of it. It's something my best friend likes to do a bit when we go out.

Although she never really says that she is bisexual, she'll openly say that it's mostly for fun and that's all.

I'll shoot you both then :p Nah. But honestly, I do consider a bit of an insult to people who genuinely are bisexual, especially ones like me who took years trying to accept their sexuality in homophobic environments.
Oct 17, 2012 10:10 AM
Sep 2012
Quick and simple answer: Im attracted to females. Derp.
Oct 17, 2012 10:21 AM

Dec 2009
Because I was born straight and will always be straight.
Oct 17, 2012 11:03 AM

Jun 2009
Allecto said:

This a million times. On top of it making you a complete scum for pretending, it causes separation within groups of people who should be supporting one another. You have homophobic straight people which are against any sexuality, and then you have a bunch of gays which have jumped into this idea that bisexuals are in denial of being gay.

There's no other type of person I can loathe more.
TrapaliciousOct 17, 2012 11:13 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

1905 by MitsukiHimeka »»
40 seconds ago

» Truth Or A Lie? v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Sep 9, 2023

2110 by iHateAnimeBro »»
57 seconds ago

» The user above you is falling. Would you catch them? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mr_Libra - Apr 10

188 by MitsukiHimeka »»
3 minutes ago

» Ask the user above for something ( 1 2 )

doreachan - Nov 22, 2016

76 by MitsukiHimeka »»
3 minutes ago

» Fight the above user with the last letter! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SnipeStrike - Apr 1

903 by Longnines »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.