Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2016 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn....Yuri's deck gets more scary every turn. I swear, he knows exactly how to use his spell cards to advantage.

Yusho put up a good fight tbh but I think Yuri was ahead of him. Poor guy, he lost :(
GG. Yuya's rage :o
Nov 27, 2016 1:30 AM
Jun 2011
this was great episode and no episode next week so we will have to wait anoudher week for yuya and yuri dual
Nov 27, 2016 1:34 AM
Apr 2013
Yuri is really awesome in this episode! His deck and personality became scarier and crueler as the Duel goes on, which makes him more amazing! Yusho's loss is bound to happen, so I'm not really shocked, but it's still a good duel.

Too bad the next episode will have to wait for two weeks. I hope the next episode really worth waiting that long.
Nov 27, 2016 1:47 AM
Jun 2011
Frost190 said:
Yuri is really awesome in this episode! His deck and personality became scarier and crueler as the Duel goes on, which makes him more amazing! Yusho's loss is bound to happen, so I'm not really shocked, but it's still a good duel.

Too bad the next episode will have to wait for two weeks. I hope the next episode really worth waiting that long.
yes it worth it. watch the preview and you will understand how much
Nov 27, 2016 1:57 AM
Apr 2013
elior1 said:
Frost190 said:

Yes, I've already watched the preview. But I'm afraid to expect much because lately I felt disappointed by some of the duels. So to avoid disappointment I decided not to expect much no matter how great the preview shows it.
Nov 27, 2016 2:16 AM
Jun 2011
Frost190 said:
elior1 said:

Yes, I've already watched the preview. But I'm afraid to expect much because lately I felt disappointed by some of the duels. So to avoid disappointment I decided not to expect much no matter how great the preview shows it.
at least it seems there will not much egao in this dual since as you see both of them are mad and gone beyond point of no return. so i hope it will be as good as yusho dual
Nov 27, 2016 2:31 AM
Apr 2013
elior1 said:
Frost190 said:

at least it seems there will not much egao in this dual since as you see both of them are mad and gone beyond point of no return. so i hope it will be as good as yusho dual

Yeah. As shown in the preview, Yuya maybe will use Smile World, but according to the news I just got from my source...

Nov 27, 2016 3:45 AM

Jun 2010
Wait, how is Yuuri performing that loop? Isn't Clear Wing's negation once per turn lol
Nov 27, 2016 4:27 AM
Apr 2013
BlitzAceSamy said:
Wait, how is Yuuri performing that loop? Isn't Clear Wing's negation once per turn lol

I think it has something to do with the permanent magic cards he was using.
Nov 27, 2016 7:36 AM

Oct 2016
Well, I was expecting this to happen, Yusho losing, but those 2 Continuous Spells Yuri used were lame, boring and lazy if you ask me. They were there just because the plot demanded them to be.

Nice to see Yuri getting angry and breaking down like that when Yusho said Yuya was his son, and Yuri responding that Yuya is his and his alone.

Yuri using Clear Wing was awesome in a way, but not as exciting as when Yugo uses it. Instead of using Clear Wing, you can call it ''abusing'' Clear Wing and its effect to its fullest.

Finally moving on to the big event, Yuya vs Yuri. Now, no matter who wins or loses, Zarc will get revived... well, I actually don't know what would happen if the duel ended in a draw, but seeing how Arc-V went so far, a draw isn't going to happen.

I hope the duel is actually interesting, rather than Yuri just pulling random win cards out of his Deck. (Well, Yuya does that as well, a LOT, but most of his random cards are from the Extra Deck, so it's not that severe.)

BlitzAceSamy said:

In the anime it's not.

Frost190 said:

Yeah. As shown in the preview, Yuya maybe will use Smile World, but according to the news I just got from my source...

I really hope he won't just discard it from his hand like he did against Sergey, which symbolized Yuya throwing away all of his beliefs.
Nov 27, 2016 2:07 PM
Apr 2013
Tigerdrenalin said:
Well, I was expecting this to happen, Yusho losing, but those 2 Continuous Spells Yuri used were lame, boring and lazy if you ask me. They were there just because the plot demanded them to be.

Nice to see Yuri getting angry and breaking down like that when Yusho said Yuya was his son, and Yuri responding that Yuya is his and his alone.

Yuri using Clear Wing was awesome in a way, but not as exciting as when Yugo uses it. Instead of using Clear Wing, you can call it ''abusing'' Clear Wing and its effect to its fullest.

Finally moving on to the big event, Yuya vs Yuri. Now, no matter who wins or loses, Zarc will get revived... well, I actually don't know what would happen if the duel ended in a draw, but seeing how Arc-V went so far, a draw isn't going to happen.

I hope the duel is actually interesting, rather than Yuri just pulling random win cards out of his Deck. (Well, Yuya does that as well, a LOT, but most of his random cards are from the Extra Deck, so it's not that severe.)

BlitzAceSamy said:

In the anime it's not.

Frost190 said:

I really hope he won't just discard it from his hand like he did against Sergey, which symbolized Yuya throwing away all of his beliefs.

If he discard it like he did against Sergey, I don't think it's Yuya's own doing, but rather because of Zarc's influence.
Nov 27, 2016 3:19 PM

Feb 2013
Yusho tried everything he could, but Yuri was too much for him.
Yuya is angry.
Nov 27, 2016 5:40 PM
Feb 2016
I knew this was coming, but... man, Yuri is even more terrifying than I thought.
Nov 27, 2016 8:04 PM

Oct 2011
Damn Yuri pulling out Clear Wing Dragon and then that loop combo holy. ..
Yuya vs Yuri finally! !!! But 2 week wait noooo
Nov 27, 2016 11:41 PM
Jun 2011
Tigerdrenalin said:

BlitzAceSamy said:

In the anime it's not.

Frost190 said:

i had a feeling he will use this fusion card Transcendental Polymerization since it was the only way for him to get tuner and summon clear wing
Nov 28, 2016 1:58 AM

Sep 2016
good duel, but it's so dumb that clear wing has unlimited effect, and yuri has too many OP continues spell
it seems yuri & yuya VA did some mistake there, a lot of yuri's lines sound too much like yuya especially when he shouted.
next episode will be solo-cast by ono kensho in the studio for yuri vs yuya lol
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 28, 2016 4:09 AM
Apr 2013
There's no action field in this duel? I thought Yusho would have been able to break the loop with the help of action magic.

Yuri's deck doesn't even make sense. The ivy binding itself is already unfair on its own, and the magic cards he's using have way too many effects. It's like his deck just plays itself, no effort required at all.
-
I would like to see Yuri rip some random card while pretending it's the Yusho card just to fuck with Yuya. Yugioh hasn't done 1 thing in a long time since the first arc now, when Haga pretended to rip Yugi card just to mess with Pharaoh, the result was amazing. I hope Yuri would do that too to make it more dramatic.
-
It sucks that Yugo doesn't even get to say anything from within Yuri. Why is he in agreement with Yuri and not fighting him from the inside? After he's done being useful, he just got shoved completely into the background and forgotten. Yuto had way more screen time even after being absorbed.
-
With all the time elapsed on dueling, Edo, Kaito, Sora, Reiji, and Reira could have gotten up and challenged him, and yet they just decided to play dead or something. With all 5 of their combined efforts, there's no way they don't stand a chance.
-
Will the fusion form of Starve Venom and Crystal Wing be a fusion or synchro monster? Can't wait to see it.
DeathsaurusNov 28, 2016 8:03 AM
Nov 28, 2016 6:17 AM

Jul 2016
Okay, that magic card makes NO SENSE, why the hell would he have it in his deck, now I feel angry, godamnit, writers.

Yusho ;_;

I think the series takes a break next week, so no new episode.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Nov 28, 2016 9:10 AM
Sep 2012
Yuri is the most scariest character in the series, and to think Zarc is going to be more scarier.

I wish in the flashback we saw who Yusho was dueling, was is Hammer or someone else we know. We they showed all those flashbacks, I had a feelings things were not going to work out for Yusho.

Yuri beat Yusho, and cared him, he is just trying to piss off Yuya, and I don't blame Yuya for going nuts, I be mad to.

So Ren is gone, only one left is Serena, so at this rate, it is a race of who arrives first Zarc or Ray. I think they could both be revived at the same time.
Nov 28, 2016 11:37 AM

Mar 2014
Uuuh? why the next week we no gonna have Yugi Oh Arc V?!? D:

Deathsaurus said:
There's no action field in this duel? I thought Yusho would have been able to break the loop with the help of action magic.

Yuri's deck doesn't even make sense. The ivy binding itself is already unfair on its own, and the magic cards he's using have way too many effects. It's like his deck just plays itself, no effort required at all.
-
I would like to see Yuri rip some random card while pretending it's the Yusho card just to fuck with Yuya. Yugioh hasn't done 1 thing in a long time since the first arc now, when Haga pretended to rip Yugi card just to mess with Pharaoh, the result was amazing. I hope Yuri would do that too to make it more dramatic.
-
It sucks that Yugo doesn't even get to say anything from within Yuri. Why is he in agreement with Yuri and not fighting him from the inside? After he's done being useful, he just got shoved completely into the background and forgotten. Yuto had way more screen time even after being absorbed.
-
With all the time elapsed on dueling, Edo, Kaito, Sora, Reiji, and Reira could have gotten up and challenged him, and yet they just decided to play dead or something. With all 5 of their combined efforts, there's no way they don't stand a chance.
-
Will the fusion form of Starve Venom and Crystal Wing be a fusion or synchro monster? Can't wait to see it.

The action cards outside of Standard dimension is thanks to Cross Over Acceleration card that the Lancer's disk apply before the duel starts, so Yusho and Yuri no have it to use action cards.

Fusion Yugo have his eyes all glowing when Yuri mentioned that he is inside Yuri, so maybe is blind with that Zarc thing.

And yes I agreed that alot of people would join to help but that is a dense plot armor here (just look the poor of Shun, he is still in the floor).
Nov 28, 2016 2:25 PM
Apr 2013
Yusho is supposed to be the very duelist who pioneered action duels, so naturally I would expect him to use action spells in his duels.
DeathsaurusNov 28, 2016 2:36 PM
Nov 29, 2016 4:22 AM
Apr 2013
Deathsaurus said:
Yusho is supposed to be the very duelist who pioneered action duels, so naturally I would expect him to use action spells in his duels.

I guess when he decided to go confront Leo years before it was a sudden decision (considering at the very same day he was supposed to Duel Strong Ishijima) so he didn't programmed Action Duel system into his Duel Disk.
Nov 29, 2016 9:03 AM

Jul 2016
oh a loop combo... a new cards in forbidden list lol. So the next duel is between Yuuya and Yuri? When whoever win the duel will reviving Zarc? I think our hope will be in Ray reviving.
Nov 29, 2016 11:07 PM
Jan 2013
"Evil things" Leo had done: Attacking a dimension and carding its inhabitants, gathering horrible people to work under his wings, creating a bad army of duelist, and creating a villain with homoerotic dialogue because said villain was separated from his supposed waifu.
Are these accurate?

Sad to see Yusho carded, but he gave us the best Entertainment duel
Dec 2, 2016 4:30 PM
Aug 2015
As good as this series has been Arc V just needs to hurry up and end because its been dragged out for far too long :/
Dec 3, 2016 12:49 AM
Apr 2013
Actually, Arc V screwed up by rushing so much that they had to come up with shitty gimmicks to close up things.
Dec 5, 2016 3:28 AM

Sep 2011
Oooh Arc-V is cranking the suffering up to the max levels I see. INFINITE LOOPS ARE BACK! :P the torture scene was pretty intense what with Yuri luring Zarc in, out, in, out... Also the whole "you can't have him! Because he'll become one with me!" ...oh Yuri stop, this is a kids' show lol.

Finally we've reached to the Yuri vs Yuya (OnoKen's solo duel) which I've been waiting for so long. Too bad Yuya'll have to use the Smile World once again to save the day... they should realize that Yuri embraces ENTAME in a much different way and spectrum and he can't broken out by some egao brainwashing spell lol.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Dec 7, 2016 4:43 AM
Apr 2013
135-137 spoilers are out. DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER TAG IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!

Dec 9, 2016 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
Frost190 said:
135-137 spoilers are out. DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER TAG IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!

Dec 9, 2016 11:03 PM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
Frost190 said:

Don't know yet. There's no mention about him, maybe we'll know in one or two weeks.
Apr 21, 2019 10:06 PM

Dec 2012
Yuya has calmed down.
What type of cheese card did Yuri does play?
Sky Pupil.
Chou Yuugou isn't Yuri's kirifuda?
Chouetsu Yuugou?
A tuner?
Dat loop.
Rin got sent.
Yuri won.
Yushou got turned into a card.
Yuya raging. He broke free.
Dat ending.

So Yuri had Chouetsu Yuugou in his deck all along in the Fusion dimension that focuses only on fusion when it has a tuner effect in it?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 14, 2020 7:18 PM

Feb 2014
Yuri still unbeatable.
I just realized now that all 4 dragons have their summoning methods as part of their names.
Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Starve Venom Fusion Dragon
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

37 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.