Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 26, 2016 8:05 PM
Oct 2015
Kantoweru said:
I've really enjoyed this show so far but there are just so many "convenient" things to the plot that just make it hard to enjoy.

Last episode after Bianca and the royal guard kill the two trespassers another Germanian spy just happened to be waiting in the woods where the guy was shot? And he knew to look inside the guys clothing for not just the camera, but also the red gem they found that the guy could not have known about?

Izetta and the Duchess just happen to be left unguarded outside of the dance-hall where they can be literally assaulted by Germanians?

The red magic gem didn't react when Izetta was in the room, but only when Germanians happened to invade it?

The White Witch somehow managed to retain her memories and emotions despite being a clone made from the originals genetic material? (This one might be the biggest WTF).

The list goes on...

This show has been one of my favorite of the season but there are just WAY too many plot conveniences that are just to unrealistic.

Same here... I liked this series up until this last week (it started with the 3 spies). Its like I'm watching Blindspot or The Blacklist and all these asspull story lines happen that make no sense. Don't even start me on the 1940ish Germanians perfecting cloning. This is the week this series jumped the shark.
Nov 26, 2016 8:30 PM
Aug 2012
ideallyqualia said:
They haven't advanced technology enough to even have cell phones, but somehow they've mastered cloning?

You know, this would make a lot more sense in something like Wolfenstein: The New Order. At least I could excuse that game because it was meant to be ridiculously over-the-top.
Nov 26, 2016 8:45 PM

Jan 2011
Aerodynamic41 said:
ideallyqualia said:
They haven't advanced technology enough to even have cell phones, but somehow they've mastered cloning?

You know, this would make a lot more sense in something like Wolfenstein: The New Order. At least I could excuse that game because it was meant to be ridiculously over-the-top.

that always struck a cord with me from the start when Izetta was already being held in a time capsule like container, hell most we can do now a days is "barely" animals let alone full on humans but anime.

i would of liked if they were gonna go with the new witch is actually good but nah she took a quick 180 to being evil..not sure how a good ending is gonna come out of this shit is fucked real bad.

also agree all the plot conveniences have piled up to much which is a shame i been enjoying this show for a while now
Nov 26, 2016 8:54 PM
Mar 2016
So, we got another witch ?

Note : not watching this anime since episode 7
Nov 26, 2016 10:15 PM

Jun 2013
Elystadt is almost doomed. The capital is no more. HQ was bombed big time. Izetta is tied up in chains. The Germans have Sophie, the White Witch. Bad end coming their way? But Sophie gives the US a bigger reason to first take down Germany instead of Elystadt because a bigger country with a witch is far more dangerous than a tiny country with a witch, especially since said big country wants to take over the world or something. So the US will be helping out Elystadt. But their help might not come that quick because if news of what happened reaches them, they'll first breathe a sigh of relief that one witch is down. They'll have to revise their plans assuming they had some plans to save Elystadt.

But this situation Izetta is in is going to be tough to get out of. Finè can't come to save her since who knows where she is now given that attack on HQ. And I think Izetta is with the Germans now. Sophie has some trick which Izetta doesn't know about. She used that red crystal of blood (?) to stop Izetta's magic. I thought there would be some whatever thing and Izetta would make a comeback and force the Germans to retreat. That didn't happen. But they had such cloning technology back in the 1940s? Nice.

Also,
"can't you see you're being used?"
goes on to destroy Elystadt for the Germans
Despite the revenge thing she has, she's still being used by the Germans and there is a chance that she'll be disposed off if Otto feels like it. And I think she'll come back to kill Izetta after destroying everything. The little period of peace they had has gone down to hell in almost an instant. A bad end would be something here. Although they're kinda making me root for Elystadt and Izetta.
Nov 26, 2016 11:02 PM

Aug 2007
welp. I was expecting a catastrophic defeat at some point, but didn't think it would be so quick and thorough, certainly not to the extent of their capital being taken 2 hours after.

They've got to instill some hope for the remaining episodes, though... my guess is some nonsense shenanigans involving Fine or Izetta breaking out of a Germanian military prison and rescuing the other. Either that or the allies somehow learn to teleport their forces to Europe (which, given the cloning silliness I almost wouldn't be surprised).
JG_WezzNov 26, 2016 11:06 PM
Nov 26, 2016 11:56 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
This episode just was too cringey to watch as it was just too predictable at times. Very disappointing series that showed a lot of potential in episode 1 and it all went to crap after that.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 26, 2016 11:59 PM

Feb 2014
Whoahoho said:

Can we say that she is the real white witch that them Germania's posses?

You know I have that feeling that Muller has the same stone that Sopie has.

Yeah I think too that Muller has the second half
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 27, 2016 2:55 AM

Jul 2014
@HalAnime @ideallyqualia @Aerodynamic41 @Yamada2
Cloning was first proposed in 1938 by German embryologist Hans Spemann. Although probability of successful human cloning in 1940 is still low, I can believe it happening in this alternate world.

As for the episode, I was partially right about the stone. It allows a witch to use magic where she normally wouldn't be able, but it also drains magic source. Pretty OP if you ask me :-)

After this episode I can't see a happy ending. I doubt there will be a bad ending, so the most probable is a bittersweet one. Like Izetta sacrificing herself to kill Sophie.
Nov 27, 2016 3:14 AM

Oct 2016
I just noticed that there are two Anime shows this season that portrays Hitler lol.

Anyway, I hope the Princess didn't die from that bombardment. Where is that plot armor when I need it the most..

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Nov 27, 2016 3:57 AM

Jun 2013
so they cloned the original witch
Nov 27, 2016 5:43 AM
May 2016
The Elystadt's previous savior is on revenge, and their new savior got defeated and caught. They really are doom now.
I wonder what they're going to do now, considering they're going to face the white witch, without Izetta. But I hope they still have some kind of strategy.
Nov 27, 2016 7:01 AM

Dec 2013
Oh god I absolutely LOVE where this show is going!
They twisted the fairytale to suit their own propaganda and purposes, and now the clone of the true witch is out for blood for what they did to her all those centuries ago.

Even though we've been watching things from Elystadt's point of view, we've never been told that they were always in the right, or that Germania were forever in the wrong. History is written by the victors after all, so not everything can be seen as black and white.

That said, next episode should be the White witch wreaking havoc on Elystadt, it's pretty obvious the end game shall be Izetta dying as a sacrifice for her beloved Fine. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep to history and have the country overrun in the end anyway before "Atlantas" fights back to crush the Germans.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. I have a feeling that the White witch may well drag Izetta and herself away from the conflict and screw Germania over because they cannot control her.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Nov 27, 2016 8:26 AM

Oct 2014
I kinda like where this show is going, but honestly, I don't like how they did it.
Quite disappointing indeed.
Nov 27, 2016 8:48 AM

Aug 2016
Hinata said:
How does the witch who's a clone know her memories of being betrayed? Did the Germanian like give her all of that info? And why did she accuse Izetta of being controlled ,when she herself is Obivously a dog of the Germanians

Well how it was said else, magic and anime and ****. You know, you cant even today clone grown up person. But with scientific look, they said they retrived her corpse. Of course, she were burn alive, but still, this kind of cremation probably wasnt perfect, so enough of skeleton could remain to bring it to some germanian patholog and historian. He could say, according to historic resources, exposed witched were tortured this way and this way, which leave marks like this on bones. You must had being tortured really horibly, I cant even imagine the paint, Iam sorry what our ancestors did to you, but you know, it was pretty common manner at medieval Europe at that time, but it was Elstysomething who ceals your power and hand you over so ,I on your place, would be pretty p***ed on them, you know?

reaper_unique said:
Cause magic and anime. Of course it's beyond suspension of disbelieve. No way you can find a reason how she to get those memories.
At best you could excuse the fake witch from getting magical powers by saying she got them through the DNA of Izetta (the blood) and that her own DNA is compatible or some lesser Bullshit.

I agree too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2016 9:46 AM

Jun 2016
gg ez Izetta lost bye.

Nov 27, 2016 10:06 AM
Jul 2009
Oliemaar said:
gg ez Izetta lost bye.

Serves her right for being Fine's dog and not thinking on her own.
Nov 27, 2016 10:56 AM

Jul 2016
valvravetruth said:
As I thought this kind of story will not be happily ever after. Even if things go to the good side, somethings must be sacrificed(Izetta). I can place bet at Izetta will disappear at the end of this war and the princess will continue govern her country thinking of Izetta of the past.

Oh dear god, please no, not my OTP of the season
damn, the forums these days...
Nov 27, 2016 11:02 AM

Apr 2015
mozgow said:
Cloning was first proposed in 1938 by German embryologist Hans Spemann. Although probability of successful human cloning in 1940 is still low, I can believe it happening in this alternate world.

Just "proposing" it doesn't sound very convincing. This info is interesting, but I still don't believe it could've happened.
Nov 27, 2016 11:19 AM

Apr 2015
They could have brain-washed her and put fake memories into her but that would need explanation too lol
Nov 27, 2016 11:25 AM

Apr 2016
DTUB said:

edit: no one going to bring up that the secret service lord or whoever the hell he is killed the kid in vain and now he knows it so #drama when brings up to his highness

That's one of the few good points of this show : the non black-white representation of some characters.

Muller Sieghard, who is on the "good" side, killed an innocent and that for nothing : The germanians knew almost everything all along since years, at least they knew already more than this poor innocent soldier could have ever told. The germanians just lack the exact map and the stone, ... by the way were they even looking for it? It's not even clear and it's again one of this plot conveniences, that they got their hand on it.

Now, guys like sieghard killing innocent for "state security" uses to be on the bad side (in any hollywood movie) or at least they die at the end. I'm looking forward to see whether this Sieghard will stay alive at the end of the show or not, for the morals.
On the other hand you can always say that protecting this secret might be relevant against other enemies (romania, potentially atlanta).

Also I like the real white witch story : a true drama, probably more simple but also better than this whole story. They could have done a anime out of it maybe but that was sure no happy ending.
Nov 27, 2016 2:33 PM

May 2015
You know what? I'm actually glad that the bad guys won. Maybe now we can get some character development out of our leads. For fucks sake.
Nov 27, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2010
This is the direction they went for? what a joke...

That silly witch clone they made already is the worst character with her horrible laugh. Not sure what I expected.
Nov 27, 2016 5:09 PM

Oct 2010
I was afraid Sophie would be just another mentally damaged, sadistic, "Hahaha I love killing" edgelady, but when she showed up and started talking to Izetta I thought "Oh, is she not like that? Cool."

And then - was that supposed to surprise us or only Izetta? - she turned out to be exactly that.

Should've become an End and formed a support group with Joan of Arc.

It's amusing how, not only has Brave Witches had less fanservice than Izetta, but it also has a much better handle on being what it wants to be.

Granted Izetta tried to reach much higher, but it's not hard to be better than this. It's really not.

However, if this sells well in Japan then nevermind, every decision was justified, more cackling edgeladies must in fact be what the public demands.
nDroaeNov 27, 2016 5:12 PM
Nov 27, 2016 5:18 PM
Jul 2009
nDroae said:
However, if this sells well in Japan then nevermind, every decision was justified.

I don't think it will sell well. Preorder numbers look pretty bad.
Nov 27, 2016 5:33 PM

Oct 2010
1idd0kun said:
nDroae said:
However, if this sells well in Japan then nevermind, every decision was justified.

I don't think it will sell well. Preorder numbers look pretty bad.

From another POV I still wish it would sell - in general I'd like more conceptual mashup shows like this. Shows that stay with the mashup (tech vs. magic) instead of defaulting to magic vs. magic at the end.

I also feel bad for the studio, since Izetta seems to be an ambitious departure from their small body of previous work. It was very risky to go with a fully non-Japanese cast of characters.

Currently it's ranked overall #12 of the season by Japanese fans on Anikore, but as with MAL that's presumably based on the stronger opening episodes.
https://www.anikore.jp/chronicle/2016/autumn/ac:tv/
Nov 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Aug 2010
From how the first couple of episodes went, it was obvious that it would all go down in the end. But...

Cloning humans in the 1940s? Pls

mozgow said:

Usually there is a progression. There is no way they could just go from theory to successfully cloning humans in a couple of years.
“A grown man does not apologize. It lowers the value of his soul.”
-Araragi Koyomi
Nov 28, 2016 1:15 AM

Dec 2012
This end was brutal, I was not expecting to see a new witch and Izetta get defeated so easily. The red orb seemed to absorb the power around it.
But I wonder why the orb didn't activate when Izetta came there for the first time? Maybe the german took with them the blood of the real white witch.

I don't think we will have an happy ending :/
Nov 28, 2016 6:37 AM

Oct 2016
shiits got real ..
Nov 28, 2016 10:20 AM

Apr 2016
nDroae said:

I also feel bad for the studio, since Izetta seems to be an ambitious departure from their small body of previous work. It was very risky to go with a fully non-Japanese cast of characters.

I don't know about the characters, they had some good ideas for the story but they can't write ... it in a way it seems good.

I had the same reaction as you with Sophie :
_ cool! ... wait! ... Noooo :(
Still hope for a redemption scenario a la Eureka7 though (I have near zero hope if I'm honest with myself)
Nov 28, 2016 2:30 PM

Oct 2010
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
nDroae said:

I don't know about the characters, they had some good ideas for the story but they can't write ... it in a way it seems good.

I had the same reaction as you with Sophie :
_ cool! ... wait! ... Noooo :(
Still hope for a redemption scenario a la Eureka7 though (I have near zero hope if I'm honest with myself)

Since I have a stunted slime's appreciation for character development, I was never really invested in this show for anything more than cool action scenes, and I am actually still enjoying it more than I was, say, Kabaneri at the same point (introduction of Biba). I'll try to make the most of it.

A cackling unsympathetic villain who gets a brutal death can work, but Sophie also being a tragic victim means we're probably supposed to feel sorry for her at some point, and I refuse to do so. I haven't seen Eureka 7 yet... If it doesn't move from Funi to CR, then I'll watch it when I resubscribe to Funi at some point.

An obvious path would be for Fine to once again intentionally accept injury on Izetta's behalf. At that point I'd prefer for Sophie to remain unfazed and hateful (still insisting "She's only doing this to manipulate you"), rather than having a change of heart followed by turning on Germania and a tragic self-sacrifice.

This show's non-Japanese characters stand out to me especially when I think of Brave Witches, which though set in Europe includes a safe four witches from Japan (Fuso).

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ButNotTooForeign
All the JoJos introduced from Part 3 to Part 6 in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure are at least part-Japanese and part-British. Interesting example, in that the author acknowledged and consciously invoked this trope, believing that the previous two parts suffered backlash for starring non-Japanese protagonists due to falling under Japan's Minority Show Ghetto back in the day.

In another comparison to Strike Witches, both seasons of Strike Witches ended with the (allied) military trying to take over from the witches, and I sort of wish they hadn't. Here, I wish a witch hadn't taken over from the (enemy) military.
Nov 28, 2016 3:21 PM

Apr 2016
@nDroae

I have no more expectations here, I feel almost nothing for the characters (anymore), I just want to know the end.

As for Sophie, yes I do wish she survives, forgetting her anger, all this war and her past she shouldn't have been remembered of, making cheese, medicines with flowers in a little house with two dogs and 5 sheep near a lake in the mountains far away or something. That would be nice.

On the non-japanese character topic : Shingeki no Kyojin is popular and has only one half asian character, who happens to be one of the best, sure, but it's still only "one half" and it's not even stated she's from Japanese descent.

And about Eureka7, I can't really recommend it since I had a big problem with it, mostly because of the MCs, even though some aspects of the show were great, I must admit.
Nov 28, 2016 3:22 PM

Jul 2015
Just one thing, where are the Soviets?

Nov 28, 2016 5:53 PM

Dec 2009
eRMK said:
Seriously. The sovs were scary in this period.

@nDroae @Ysad_Ziwezhan I would recommend it. There's nothing really wrong with the MC's, they're kids coming of age. Renton is a cringy kid, and Eureka starts as a blank slate. Really good thorough and philosophical story.
GenesisAriaNov 28, 2016 5:56 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 28, 2016 6:08 PM

Oct 2010
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
On the non-japanese character topic : Shingeki no Kyojin is popular and has only one half asian character, who happens to be one of the best, sure, but it's still only "one half" and it's not even stated she's from Japanese descent.

I almost mentioned SNK as a near-exception: Mikasa is a Japanese name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikasa

That was a very popular manga before it became an anime - it's a bigger risk to start anime-original without a Japanese character.

Being mixed white/Asian myself, I enjoy all the mixed characters that result from the trope ;P

I would have wanted a happy ending for Sophie if she were fighting for a witch's moral code or something, but she delights in mass genocide of the people of Elystadt. Since there have been real life tortured POWs who didn't turn into that, she gets no sympathy from me.

GenesisAria said:
eRMK said:
Seriously. The sovs were scary in this period.

@nDroae @Ysad_Ziwezhan I would recommend it. There's nothing really wrong with the MC's, they're kids coming of age. Renton is a cringy kid, and Eureka starts as a blank slate. Really good thorough and philosophical story.

I wonder whether the Russian Empire equivalent is still around in this world, since it seems Germania is still the German Empire and never became the Weimar Republic.

I definitely will watch Eureka Seven :) I almost jumped in when my Funimation annual subpass was about to be canceled because of the CR deal and restructuring, but I didn't have enough time to watch it before November 7.
Nov 28, 2016 11:51 PM
Dec 2014
This is getting ridiculous the plot twists feel so forced I mean cmon the general for germania sees izzetta for a second and out of all things he manages to think about how she might not be able to use her power everywhere I mean that's already a plot convenience in itself and if that's not enough they somehow have a map to the original tomb even though very few people in elystat knew and then even after she died they got her remains and managed to clone her . As if that weren't convienient enough they somehow manage to have a lot of the witches blood and even though izzetta as a witch has been around longer they haven't made that red stone, I'm assuming allows the witch to suck the magic around her so izzetta can't use her magic but alas don't worry the country who just got the witch already made it. I mean seriously how damn forced does a show have to be to try to make it entertaining. I really wanted to like the show but all this means is that if they're to wrap it up and give it a decent ending they will have to also create more plot convienience which at that point the show will be destroyed
Nov 29, 2016 6:35 AM
Apr 2016
This!!! True N̶a̶z̶i̶ Germanian power!!
Lol they taken S̶w̶i̶t̶z̶e̶r̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ Elystadt capitol in 2 hours
They raid with Fallschirmjäger and obliterate the city with Heinkel Junkers bomber and their panzer march too hahahhahahaha
Sieg H̶e̶i̶l̶ Reich !
Nov 29, 2016 7:12 AM

Jan 2014
I expected a defeat at some point, but not such a curb-stomping. Elysadt is beyond wrecked now. And I figured upon learning that she was the original White Witch that she would be evil. I mean they have given us lectures about how fairy tales are in fact more terrible than we know them to be and that her story isn't a happy ending.

To sum it up, the bitch is pissed and wants revenge, but darn it, this is really indiscriminate and she clearly is a psychopath. She went from tearfully begging to murderous in the blink of an eye. She's mentally unstable and thirsts for blood.

Yeap this girl is gonna be the final boss alright, but how the heck are they gonna fight back against her is the question.
Nov 29, 2016 7:17 AM

Jul 2014
BGMaxie said:
Yeap this girl is gonna be the final boss alright, but how the heck are they gonna fight back against her is the question.
Nukes. That's the only countermeasure I can think of.
Nov 29, 2016 8:33 AM
Jul 2009
BGMaxie said:

Sieg seems to have the other half of the magical stone. They have to get Izetta the stone somehow. With it, she'll be able to fight Sophie on equal ground.
Nov 29, 2016 8:35 AM

Jan 2014
1idd0kun said:
BGMaxie said:

Sieg seems to have the other half of the magical stone. They have to save Izetta and give her the stone. With it, she'll be able to fight Sophie on equal ground.

I don't know how they're gonna save Izetta though.

Prolly they are gonna dump her, if they take her, well my guess is that any rescue operation is gonna end with Izetta going bonkers with the stone.
Nov 29, 2016 10:49 AM
Apr 2015
mozgow said:
BGMaxie said:

Only if the bomb hits the spot. But if it gets captured by the witch before that... >:]
Nov 29, 2016 1:06 PM

Sep 2014
You could See the whole cloning Thing coming imo. It was very obvious to me but I expected an izetta Clone.
The new which seems Psycho. Nice.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 29, 2016 1:58 PM

Mar 2008
A witch who can enchant guns and ride them like a broomstick - sure
cloning in an obvious AU 1940s? GET OUT!

Lol amazing people can suddenly be turned off by that one aspect. It's a fantasy anime people give it a rest and spare god from killing more cat girls when you bring in real science in a fantasy.

The show is fantastic and now s*** is officially hitting the fan. It was a brutally intense episode and I just hope one of them lives to see the end :(
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Nov 29, 2016 4:13 PM

Sep 2012
Kantoweru said:
I've really enjoyed this show so far but there are just so many "convenient" things to the plot that just make it hard to enjoy.

Last episode after Bianca and the royal guard kill the two trespassers another Germanian spy just happened to be waiting in the woods where the guy was shot? And he knew to look inside the guys clothing for not just the camera, but also the red gem they found that the guy could not have known about?

Izetta and the Duchess just happen to be left unguarded outside of the dance-hall where they can be literally assaulted by Germanians?

The red magic gem didn't react when Izetta was in the room, but only when Germanians happened to invade it?

The White Witch somehow managed to retain her memories and emotions despite being a clone made from the originals genetic material? (This one might be the biggest WTF).

The list goes on...

This show has been one of my favorite of the season but there are just WAY too many plot conveniences that are just to unrealistic.

He didn't just happened to be waiting. In case you didn't notice, he was the one that took them under the wagon, and they didn't even know he was also a spy.

Well, they were in Britannia territory under tight security and obviously everyone that was let in was unarmed.

Yeah, I also found that weird. They could come up with an explanation, but I'm thinking they won't. It was plain stupid.
Same thing for the retaining of memories. Either they'll say that the Germanians told her everything, or that she got them along with her powers. Either way it'll be lame.

RianMK said:

They had a non-aggression pact with Germany, they only got in the war after Operation Barbarossa. I wonder if they'll show up eventually.
Nov 29, 2016 5:31 PM
Jan 2016
ShadowBlazer3000 said:
A witch who can enchant guns and ride them like a broomstick - sure
cloning in an obvious AU 1940s? GET OUT!

Lol amazing people can suddenly be turned off by that one aspect. It's a fantasy anime people give it a rest and spare god from killing more cat girls when you bring in real science in a fantasy.

The whole point of magic vs. science is that science is at a disadvantage because it's limited by reality, whereas magic just bends it; the people who use guns have to outsmart the people who use magic, which is what gives tension to the conflict and makes the victory of science over magic all the more dramatic.

If science starts bending reality for plot convenience, then it's just magic vs. magic and the entire point of the setting is thrown out the window. People aren't complaining because it's bad science, they're complaining because it's shitty writing.
Nov 29, 2016 6:31 PM
Nov 2012
reverse plot armor can be annoying 2

When izetta entered the ''secret witch spot'' nothing happened, yet when someone used her blood to get in they got ''the magic stone that seals her magic'' for no reason~ Forced plotdrama
Nov 29, 2016 8:50 PM

Jun 2007
Watch there be some stupid plot twist with the White Witch Clone sensing her beloved king's blood in Finé and ending up helping her and Izetta. Then this will turn into a Harem ending.
Nov 30, 2016 10:05 AM

Jul 2014
Gorzkiewski said:
mozgow said:

Only if the bomb hits the spot. But if it gets captured by the witch before that... >:]
If she captures the bomb then yeah, it's game over. But first she would have to know that this particular bomb is different than other.
Nov 30, 2016 12:41 PM
Mar 2012
mozgow said:
Gorzkiewski said:

If she captures the bomb then yeah, it's game over. But first she would have to know that this particular bomb is different than other.

So basically waiting on Atlanta.

Quite clear White Witch hates humans & has her own goals, assuming Germania don't have mind control drugs (but they prolly do).
The absorbing stone an interesting mystery. Like how both sides have tactic's new tech & think about how the enemy moves, that realism mixed with fantasy kinda nice.
Probably can't kill Izetta since Sophie need her blood to "activate".
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

136 by Cyroro »»
Yesterday, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

314 by parzxval »»
Mar 12, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

125 by Fentanylfloyd »»
Mar 6, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Izetta Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

213 by Muow »»
Feb 8, 8:34 AM

» Queerbait or straight up lesbians

a0t3a - May 4, 2021

4 by N3rdieBirdie »»
Feb 6, 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.