Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2016 2:46 PM

Nov 2016
I never thought I could hate a character more than Dio.

Damn, I guess Josuke & the gang will have to find Kira without the help of Hayato. Or maybe Hayato will figure a way to let them know. (I don't read the manga so no spoil please).

5/5 because of the tension.
Nov 25, 2016 2:51 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Snoux said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Well yeah, there are moments were characters make smart decisions and moves. But that doesn't mean that they can't makes stupid decisions either. Some of them are played for jokes too (like how Josuke stole two cellphones during Highway Star when he could've repaired the first one).

I can mark down some situations to "not thinking clearly under pressure and life threatening situation", but there are times when its just too obvious. It doesnt make Jojo bad, or make me hate it, i just wish it wasnt for these antics. It just one of my pet peeves, a bit of a spot on an otherwise good show :)
Yeah, I get what you mean, but personally I find it funnier than irritating. Some of your complaints about how Jotaro didn't pause time when Kira's dad was fleeing, the speed of time never makes sense in the series as Dio can talk for a minute in his 5 second time stop ability. Unless if Jotaro's not very close to his target, he won't pause time because he needs at least 1 second. Of course, when he'll pause time for 1 second, he'll be talking for a minute because JoJo logic. Also, they probably let Okuyasu look over Kira's dad when they pinned him down because he's not smart enough to find clues in Kira's house and they need Josuke and Jotaro to look around. But yeah, what I said can probably be argued though.

ProJFURY said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
They adapted 3 and a half chapters of AOBTD in this episode, way slower than the normal pace for this series. Hopefully they don't adapt the rest of AOBTD in one chapter since there's 6 and a half chapters left. They honestly should've tried to fit in 5 chapters and skip OP and ED.

Great episode though. Some of the art quality was iffy, but the whole Rohan blowing up scene had good animations plus good direction. Music is great as always and Kira's seiyuu is awesome. I really loved the time-loop concept when I read the manga and it's done really well in this episode. Next episode should be even more fun. Hayato's a great kid though and he'll get more interesting later on. But Rohan exploding was so well done and the OST helped too.

5/5

You know, putting logic and JoJo together is not a good idea. Even in the previous part, characters make stupid decisions just for the sake of plot convenience. There's a lot of nitpicking we can to to this whole franchise, like how for plot convenience, Stands were introduced to this series. If you start to look for logic in JoJo, you're gonna have a hard time when Part 5 gets an adaptation because it just works.

Why is there this conception in the Jojo community that logic and Jojo don't get along? I found Jojo to be smart, creative, and abstract. King Crimson is really not that hard to explain, and all the themes, morals, and motifs make using logic and analyzing Jojo a very fun and amazing thing to do. Jojo is a fun show, but people forget that there is sustenance and meat to it too.
I'm not saying that JoJo has no logic as sometimes it's really damn smart. I'm just saying that you can't use logic for everything in JoJo because the series is bizarre by heart. And a series doesn't need logic to have substance and meat as with style, character, and even absurdity can be considered as substance for a series like JoJo.
Nov 25, 2016 2:54 PM
Nov 2016
It should be noted that in JoJo all Stands of big bads have time related powers. It's a preference of Araki's.
VolthoomNov 25, 2016 3:12 PM
Nov 25, 2016 2:57 PM

Jun 2010
This episode was so good I can't stand it. The wait till next week is going to be killer. Although I always thought his hair just looked weird in this arc TBH.

This episode gets an easy 5/5 from me.
WandererReduxNov 25, 2016 3:02 PM
Nov 25, 2016 2:57 PM
Jul 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Snoux said:

I can mark down some situations to "not thinking clearly under pressure and life threatening situation", but there are times when its just too obvious. It doesnt make Jojo bad, or make me hate it, i just wish it wasnt for these antics. It just one of my pet peeves, a bit of a spot on an otherwise good show :)
Yeah, I get what you mean, but personally I find it funnier than irritating. Some of your complaints about how Jotaro didn't pause time when Kira's dad was fleeing, the speed of time never makes sense in the series as Dio can talk for a minute in his 5 second time stop ability. Unless if Jotaro's not very close to his target, he won't pause time because he needs at least 1 second. Of course, when he'll pause time for 1 second, he'll be talking for a minute because JoJo logic. Also, they probably let Okuyasu look over Kira's dad when they pinned him down because he's not smart enough to find clues in Kira's house and they need Josuke and Jotaro to look around. But yeah, what I said can probably be argued though.

ProJFURY said:

Why is there this conception in the Jojo community that logic and Jojo don't get along? I found Jojo to be smart, creative, and abstract. King Crimson is really not that hard to explain, and all the themes, morals, and motifs make using logic and analyzing Jojo a very fun and amazing thing to do. Jojo is a fun show, but people forget that there is sustenance and meat to it too.
I'm not saying that JoJo has no logic as sometimes it's really damn smart. I'm just saying that you can't use logic for everything in JoJo because the series is bizarre by heart. And a series doesn't need logic to have substance and meat as with style, character, and even absurdity can be considered as substance for a series like JoJo.

Yea, It is fantasy for a reason. Although, I would say a lot of of Jojo is based to an extent in reality. That's one of the reasons I love it so much
Nov 25, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 2013
And with that, the endgame for this Part has started. Kinda sad only 4 episodes remains before the unevitable end :(

And we have to say goodbye to spiky hair Kira and say hello to Matured Kira AKA Boner Kira AKA Smug Kira AKA Oreo Kira (I wonder why Shinobu didn't asked why her husband looked like that, I mean, what kind of hair is that? Oh, well, is JoJo after all).

Poor Rohan, he got really screwed by Bite the Dust (who would be one of the most OP abilities of JoJo if wouldn't be balanced by it's limitations). The scene where he dies was really good, and Bite the Dust going into hamming mode only made it better.

This is going to be great. I hope they somehow give some changes to the opening the next time (or do something like Dio's appearence in the opening of the second season of SC), it would made things even better.

Btw, did anyone noticed Rohan's outfit?

Volthoom said:
It should be noted that in JoJo all Stands of big bads have time related powers(except in Part 7 where it was dimensional related and a minor villain had time powers). It's a preference of Araki's. Can't say anything about the big bad of Part 8 as we haven't met them yet(maybe).
I read that Araki said that for him, someone who has control over the time is invencible (or something like that), and that is why he gives all the main antagonist till Part 7 time related powers.
IllyricusNov 25, 2016 3:53 PM
Nov 25, 2016 3:17 PM

May 2014
I need to recover from this episode.
So much insanity in just one episode...it's like Christmas came early.

Kira got a new look (again) and seemingly gained Inception like abilities because he got shot a second time with the arrow...

I'm honestly thankful for Bites the Dust rn though because I nearly flipped my desk when I thought Rohan died, my god ;_;

It was fun to see Kira all arrogant though after he's been a nervous wreck for so long...he's almost DIO-like in arrogance right now though nobody can be quite that bad!
Can't wait to see what everyone is gonna do to get past this!!
Maybe there's something both Josuke and Okuyasu can do...with Josuke's healing and Okuyasu being able to cut through space (?) I'm sure they'll figure something out. Plus there's Jotaro who can literally stop time!! Oooh, I'm excited!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2016 3:24 PM

Apr 2013
Kira's so broken I can't even imagine how they'll take him down. Anyways, when Rohan seemingly died I was literally speechless and considering JoJo is not adverse to kill off important characters I was actually convinced he bit the dust.
Really awesome stuff, I'm especially loving this new reset system which should makes the next episodes just as good.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Nov 25, 2016 3:32 PM

Dec 2015
Strawberrycake48 said:

It was fun to see Kira all arrogant though after he's been a nervous wreck for so long...he's almost DIO-like in arrogance right now though nobody can be quite that bad!

I completely agree with this. Really cool to see a smug and confident Kira >u>
Nov 25, 2016 3:50 PM
Jan 2016
Grimmgeta said:
While this episode was excellent, why the slower pacing all of a sudden? I thought at a minimum they would get through 4 chapters but they only managed to do 3 1/2. With 4 episodes left I have to wonder how they're going to handle this. It'd be great if the final episode was double length, but I'm not sure how likely that is.

Actually DP adapted 4 and a half chapters of another on bites the dust arc.
Nov 25, 2016 3:57 PM

Dec 2013
I kinda dislike this stuff. I mean, Dio's power was fine and all... but this? It's just too convoluted for my taste.
Nov 25, 2016 4:09 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SquishyShit said:
Grimmgeta said:
While this episode was excellent, why the slower pacing all of a sudden? I thought at a minimum they would get through 4 chapters but they only managed to do 3 1/2. With 4 episodes left I have to wonder how they're going to handle this. It'd be great if the final episode was double length, but I'm not sure how likely that is.

Actually DP adapted 4 and a half chapters of another on bites the dust arc.
Nope, they adapted the first three chapters and less than half of the fourth chapter.

Kamiyan3991 said:
I kinda dislike this stuff. I mean, Dio's power was fine and all... but this? It's just too convoluted for my taste.
Lol, wait until Part 5 happens XD
Nov 25, 2016 4:21 PM

Jan 2011
Hopefully DP delivers and we get Kira messing with the OP.

Random Jojo thought of the day, Bites the Dust is a reverse Death Note. I use my name to kill you.
ReaperCreeperNov 25, 2016 4:25 PM
Nov 25, 2016 4:22 PM
Nov 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:

Welcome to JoJo, where from now on Stand powers get weirder and very specific.
Nov 25, 2016 5:05 PM

Dec 2013
They fucking nailed this eps. Though idk how they're gonna adapt the rest chapters with 4 eps left.

Kamiyan3991 said:

Well brace yourself, every jojo's main villain will have time related power from here on out
"nothing is true. everything is permitted"
Nov 25, 2016 5:07 PM
Apr 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
They adapted 3 and a half chapters of AOBTD in this episode, way slower than the normal pace for this series. Hopefully they don't adapt the rest of AOBTD in one chapter since there's 6 and a half chapters left. They honestly should've tried to fit in 5 chapters and skip OP and ED.

Great episode though. Some of the art quality was iffy, but the whole Rohan blowing up scene had good animations plus good direction. Music is great as always and Kira's seiyuu is awesome. I really loved the time-loop concept when I read the manga and it's done really well in this episode. Next episode should be even more fun. Hayato's a great kid though and he'll get more interesting later on. But Rohan exploding was so well done and the OST helped too.

5/5

Snoux said:
This episode was fucking stupid, plot convenience ruined it.

You know, putting logic and JoJo together is not a good idea. Even in the previous part, characters make stupid decisions just for the sake of plot convenience. There's a lot of nitpicking we can to to this whole franchise, like how for plot convenience, Stands were introduced to this series. If you start to look for logic in JoJo, you're gonna have a hard time when Part 5 gets an adaptation because it just works.

Except Araki stated Stands were going to happen even from part 1, he had Stands planed beforehand, but he felt he needed to give them some sort of introduction, so he made hamon for parts 1 and 2, if something was made for plot convenience, it's Hamon.
Nov 25, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode.

Kira not going to let Hayato have his way. The new Kira look is creepy.
Holy crap Bites the Dust is OP as hell.

Rohan blowing up got a bit emotional. Well at least it was a time loop that Hayato is stuck in.

How the hell are Josuke & the others going to counter this?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 25, 2016 5:21 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
HigashikataJojo said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

5/5

Except Araki stated Stands were going to happen even from part 1, he had Stands planed beforehand, but he felt he needed to give them some sort of introduction, so he made hamon for parts 1 and 2, if something was made for plot convenience, it's Hamon.
Well, it's not like Hamon was used to justify the existence of Stands, so Araki could've started with Standsfrom the get go. That being said, I have no issue with how Stands were introduced or anything, since it was a pretty creative idea.
Nov 25, 2016 6:42 PM

Dec 2008
Damn! RIP Rohan...
Nov 25, 2016 6:46 PM

Jan 2014
I was so pissed when I thought Hayato died. AND THEN ROHAN. I have no idea how they're going to deal with this though. Pretty sure the kid has to die unless they find out who Kira is through other means.
Nov 25, 2016 6:51 PM

Aug 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Kamiyan3991 said:
Lol, wait until Part 5 happens XD

LOL this. You don't even know the meaning of convoluted yet.
Nov 25, 2016 7:13 PM

Dec 2009
This was an insane episode. I flipped out so freaking hard when I thought Rohan died...but luckily it was just a ruse because of OP Bites the Dust powers...how the fuck do you beat an ability like that!?
Aiko_HiroshiNov 25, 2016 7:18 PM
Nov 25, 2016 7:16 PM

Aug 2015
Kamiyan3991 said:

All the villains have a ridiculous stand.

Wait until CC,MiH and DDDDC appears.

--------------

They did it perfectly, the tension was on point.
I hope they corrupt the opening next week.
I'm so hyped.
Nov 25, 2016 8:13 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, this episode blew me away!

:^)
Nov 25, 2016 8:23 PM

Aug 2013
So I know we're still in the midst of part 4 and this arc is gonna shape up to be amazing but how long do you guys project we'll have to wait til part 5 gets animated? GIO is best Jojo imo...or at least he'd whoop every other one.
Nov 25, 2016 8:25 PM

Sep 2013
Kamiyan3991 said:

Just hold on. We haven't witnessed the full extent of what it does quite yet

Wait until we do then you can talk about how convoluted it seems
ShigyCNov 25, 2016 8:33 PM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Nov 25, 2016 11:42 PM

Aug 2016
I never read manga, but after this part is over in four weeks I'm going to have to pick up part 5. I NEED JOJO IN MY LIFE!
See anime and figure reviews below.
http://tinyurl.com/DrLockdownYoutube
Nov 25, 2016 11:43 PM

Oct 2011
Holy. ...Killer queen third ability. Rohan!!!!
Nov 26, 2016 12:12 AM

Jan 2013
Let's be honest. This episode was hyped and it's not that good. Kira new ability is the epitome of convenient and cheap. If you think otherwise or fail to see how its a stretch and laziness of this all, you are obviously stanning this show and are represent the problem with most fandom. JOJO fans love to say if you're looking for logic in this show you made a mistake. This is obviously a lazier excuse than most of Araki writing. Every show has logic and requires it, for some reason this fanbase is devoid of it when they refuse to acknowledge the series shortcomings. Just stop justifying some of these things, it makes many of you fans look pathetic.
Nov 26, 2016 12:37 AM

Oct 2013
HenryT said:

They fucked up. I'm disappointed, but expected this kind of quality in some frames.

What are u even talking about?
Nov 26, 2016 12:44 AM

Sep 2013
DrLockdown said:
I never read manga, but after this part is over in four weeks I'm going to have to pick up part 5.

Depending on where you live good luck with that
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Nov 26, 2016 1:00 AM

Aug 2016
ShigyC said:
DrLockdown said:
I never read manga, but after this part is over in four weeks I'm going to have to pick up part 5.

I live in Sydney. There's a huge manga store in the CBD. It shouldn't be too hard to find. They have most manga there in both languages.
Nov 26, 2016 1:07 AM

Dec 2013
Animayham said:
Let's be honest. This episode was hyped and it's not that good. Kira new ability is the epitome of convenient and cheap. If you think otherwise or fail to see how its a stretch and laziness of this all, you are obviously stanning this show and are represent the problem with most fandom. JOJO fans love to say if you're looking for logic in this show you made a mistake. This is obviously a lazier excuse than most of Araki writing. Every show has logic and requires it, for some reason this fanbase is devoid of it when they refuse to acknowledge the series shortcomings. Just stop justifying some of these things, it makes many of you fans look pathetic.

Lmao "O, my rubber nen" is even more pathetic of a plot convenience than BtD. With the arrow at least it stays consistent that it will give a new ability that is convenient to the user's desire(kira regrets killing hayato, the arrow solved this by giving him time loop power). And yes, the power that is given is always situational to what the user is facing/experiencing

And this eps is actually one of the best since quiet life 2 and SHA 1 & 2
SlowDancerNov 26, 2016 1:10 AM
"nothing is true. everything is permitted"
Nov 26, 2016 1:16 AM

Jul 2013
DrLockdown said:
ShigyC said:

I live in Sydney. There's a huge manga store in the CBD. It shouldn't be too hard to find. They have most manga there in both languages.

only the first 3 jojo parts are in English (which considering their age is crazy)
StefanHereNov 26, 2016 2:53 AM
Nov 26, 2016 1:19 AM

Jul 2013
SlowDancer said:
Animayham said:

Lmao "O, my rubber nen" is even more pathetic of a plot convenience than BtD. With the arrow at least it stays consistent that it will give a new ability that is convenient to the user's desire(kira regrets killing hayato, the arrow solved this by giving him time loop power). And yes, the power that is given is always situational to what the user is facing/experiencing

Nah not even with the knowledge of part 5 and the rhinoceros beetle arrow doesn't justify this ass-pull

the entire last quarter of VA are about the arrow and was foreshadowed alot, this was a requiem stand that came before requiem stands which makes it so poorly done
Nov 26, 2016 1:44 AM

Aug 2016
StefanHere said:
DrLockdown said:

only the first 3 jojo parts are in English (which considering there age is crazy)

Oh...oh...I didn't know that.

Well then, that's a shame.
Nov 26, 2016 1:52 AM

Apr 2014
Animayham said:
Let's be honest. This episode was hyped and it's not that good. Kira new ability is the epitome of convenient and cheap. If you think otherwise or fail to see how its a stretch and laziness of this all, you are obviously stanning this show and are represent the problem with most fandom.
Lel. If anything it's the opposite.
You are the one who is having bias here.
Bite the Dust sure is convenient but is far from cheap. It's not just a simple "Time Reset" but it need a certain condition to activate it which is directly related to why Kira gain the ability in the first place.
JoJo have a lot of convenient power up but none of it feels cheap at all because Araki usually know how to make a power looks convincing and interesting, Bite the Dust was no exception.
Nov 26, 2016 2:33 AM

Jun 2009
Kamiyan3991 said:

Ohhhh boy are you in for a treat with the main antagonist's stand in part 5 xD

"It just works"
Nov 26, 2016 2:38 AM

Jun 2009
StefanHere said:
this was a requiem stand that came before requiem stands which makes it so poorly done

Not quite. Bites the Dust is actually the only time as far as I remember that a Stand User gets shot with the arrow.

But yeah, people are really over reacting to this. This is Jojo guys, the plot/consistency has almost always taken a back seat for the sake of the interesting fights.
Nov 26, 2016 3:08 AM

Feb 2015
lel watermelon-or i guess oreo Kira hair styling and love the epilepsy attack when he got pierced by the arrow again but aw shit i wanted to see Killer Queen do the squat that's the BtD pose. shocked they covered not as much material as usual.
Nov 26, 2016 4:39 AM

Mar 2014
How the fuck does he just get a new ability like that?
Nov 26, 2016 4:54 AM

Jun 2009
There is something I've been wondering after watching this episode.

1. If Bites The Dust efect activates after certain condition is met then how did Kira rewinded time first time (to resurrect Hayato)? Does that mean he planted a bomb on someone else or can he just casualy rewind time without any condition if he wishes to do so?

2. I understand that Hayato knew about rain and other things because he expierienced it before. But how is it possible that there was an information that Rohan will die? Those that mean Rohan died already before in a previous timeloop and we haven't seen it?
Nov 26, 2016 5:14 AM
Feb 2015
I was waiting for this episode very long. I'm really hyped *0* Bite the dust is amazing and Kira's new design is perfect, I was waiting for it.
Nov 26, 2016 5:58 AM

Mar 2014
kronos7 said:

2. I understand that Hayato knew about rain and other things because he expierienced it before. But how is it possible that there was an information that Rohan will die? Those that mean Rohan died already before in a previous timeloop and we haven't seen it?
My interpretation is that Rohan died in both "timelines" but since time got reverted (twice?), he's still alive, and it's up to Hayato to try and avoid Rohan otherwise Rohan's interference will keep causing a "loop".

I'm anime-only so I'm probs wrong.
Nov 26, 2016 6:04 AM
Apr 2014
SlowDancer said:
Animayham said:

For "O my rubber Nen" it was established previously that one could do something like that with Nen, he didn't gain a new ability that does something completely different, he used his own ability.
A more appropriate example would be Alluka coming outta nowhere (literally), now that's bullshit and way more convenient than Bite za dusto ever was.
Drake1000Nov 26, 2016 6:08 AM
Nov 26, 2016 7:08 AM

Aug 2013
Animayham said:

>hunter x hunter picture complains about asspulls lmao
huh
Nov 26, 2016 7:29 AM

Oct 2011
Animayham said:
Let's be honest. This episode was hyped and it's not that good. Kira new ability is the epitome of convenient and cheap.

The idea behind AOBtD is actually pretty clever, the way it works as a defense stand protecting Kira's identity through time loops isn't cheap at all. Same goes with Kira character, merging the "quiet life", "serial killer" and "explosive deadly cat stand" thematics in something that makes sense.

I'm still surprised Araki's antics come off to some as "badly written" while he clearly shows outstanding writing abilities when it comes to using stand powers for the plot. I wouldn't be able to create something such as bites the dust, this is not only a time loop, it's a time loop with specific rules that fits perfectly Kira as a character.
Nov 26, 2016 8:16 AM

Jun 2013
that was awesome Bites the Dust is a scary ability
Nov 26, 2016 8:29 AM

Jan 2013
SlowDancer said:
Animayham said:

SMH, you make the mistake that having hisoka as my avatar means I agree with everything in HxH or it has anything to do with the plot convenience of JOJO. This shows the intelligence level i'm dealing with here.
Nov 26, 2016 8:34 AM

Jan 2013
tr1ckst3r said:
Animayham said:
Let's be honest. This episode was hyped and it's not that good. Kira new ability is the epitome of convenient and cheap. If you think otherwise or fail to see how its a stretch and laziness of this all, you are obviously stanning this show and are represent the problem with most fandom.
Lel. If anything it's the opposite.
You are the one who is having bias here.
Bite the Dust sure is convenient but is far from cheap. It's not just a simple "Time Reset" but it need a certain condition to activate it which is directly related to why Kira gain the ability in the first place.
JoJo have a lot of convenient power up but none of it feels cheap at all because Araki usually know how to make a power looks convincing and interesting, Bite the Dust was no exception.

You are crazy biased, but people like you cant see that. If you think BTD is good , not cheap and convenient and i'm biased (for what reason ? ) then theres nothing logical you will hear.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

371 by Fenrir_01 »»
Mar 21, 6:46 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.