Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2016 7:08 PM

Apr 2015
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
If i believe the two hints alone that leave me soren and ruu as town with me. So kit, claire, rinto, coro that's the whole grrr train minus coro (d2). I would say claire rinto since i feel kit is likely town

@ruu

did you know what post I'm talking about? I hope that finally proves that I'm town.
For me Rinto/Claire or Rinto/Coro.
In my opinion grrr's flip gave Claire a lot of town cred because everybody thought "she can't be scum, scum wouldn't do that, she is definitely town with a bad read on grrr"

I think you are wrong. My tunneling puts me in very bad position, I think scum won't kill me until the end because it can be used to "frame" me. I am not scum, nor am I helping them. The tunneling cannot be helped when the other party just refused to help you think otherwise.

The way I look at the game now, it is highly possible that cop is dead. As I have said, coro is way too townish (yet still alive) imo. If you have seen the pattern, the dead are all people who are not being suspected heavily. Though I find it rlly funny that she changes her vote midway to Astros when she can just stay (both are townies, I dont see why as she suspected both.) if she is scum. I think logic also mentioned this.

Lynching me or doubting me will just waste you guys day.

Also I can see why logic is very townish at the moment, I agree with that, I would read him as town, but. It bothers me really, because nobody has yet suspected him heavily if he is scum he is in cozy position now. Same case as coromandel atm. I like how he hasnt blamed everything on me (cause scums would definitely do that with 3 days tunneling :P)

I would say the safest option is to out Rinto. He looks like a clueless town more than anything tbh. Also his stunt of voting Soren - Grrr last day phase (assuming Soren is town) then he was doing sth like what coro did (without explanation of why he scumreads them)
Dec 1, 2016 7:09 PM

Jan 2008
I still don't think you should have soft claimed, as in now, today. If it's true that you're town then you're making it easier for scum to POE everyone else's roles. It was not necessary for you to soft claim, at all.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 1, 2016 7:10 PM

Apr 2015
Ruu said:
@Kit I already told you I wasn't trying to claim but BECAUSE I MENTIONED MY ROLE greenwillow gave me a warning.

Look I don't really understand how denja plays as scum but if he was my buddy I would never let him do that (voting for me/put me in the spotlight) I would be so mad I would probably lynch him to get town cred and because I don't like unpredictable buddies.

Lol then you don't know Denja. He can pull some weird stunts usually :P
Dec 1, 2016 7:11 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
I still don't think you should have soft claimed, as in now, today. If it's true that you're town then you're making it easier for scum to POE everyone else's roles. It was not necessary for you to soft claim, at all.
If you take out the soft claims and the number of scums, there are only 3 of us with unknown (to scum) roles, and 3 remaining roles to fit them. So yeah.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 1, 2016 7:11 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Kit said:
If you take out the soft claims and the number of scums, there are only 3 of us with unknown (to scum) roles, and 3 remaining roles to fit them. So yeah.
Maybe scum didn't actually realize this and now I'm helping them... sob...

Dec 1, 2016 7:20 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Kit said:
Maybe scum didn't actually realize this and now I'm helping them... sob...
Actually now that I think of it if you count either Ruu or Soren as both scum and soft claimer, there should be 4 of us and 4 roles left... I guess that's a little less distressing than 3

Dec 1, 2016 7:57 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
The other side of that coro question about Denja's vote is coro did it to distract us from the fact they are one of the scum but even that seems like a stretch imo. What do you all think?

So you are saying that either Soren or I are scum or Denja was preparing a mislynch? And by pointing that out coro is protecting one of us? I'm confuse :/
There are multiple scenarios to what coro is has posted:
1. Coro is town or tpr - DenjaX voted for two town
2. Coro is town or tpr - DenjaX voted for two scum
3. Coro is town or tpr - DenjaX voted for one of each
4. Coro is Mafia - posted this to get town cred and distract us from suspecting her while protecting her buddy.

I like one of the first three choices best but I wont discount the fourth option just yet.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 1, 2016 8:00 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
coro jumping between people was pretty risky and only saved grrr for D3 which didn't save scum I don't see mafia making that move if the lynch is between 2 townies which we now know that it was (grrr and Astros). Do you think that coro would risk that if they were scum and the lynch was set?
Hmm.. I don't know why scum would do that

They VCA can get her some cred but is it worth posting for the town to possibly use against her team?
Coro only posted VCA today, and it was only for day one, and their "mostly likely suspects according to VCA" included all of us besides Coro and myself...

I also like the question she brought up about who DenjaX voted for. I think that is something we should discuss. Which one (if not both) is scum or was she setting up a mislych?
Hm, Denja voted Ruu and then Soren. both of the people who are currently soft claimed =v

How would you feel about the above question if you didn't know Soren was 11 compared to knowing.
Which question..

Two players roles are unknown and we have two hinted claims out things are too perfect which is why I can't look past a Soren-Ruu scum team.
I doubt a Sore/Ruu team. It's just way to freaking lucky for them each to hint at 1 role on day 1, then they just so happen to janitor night kill those EXACT roles. If Coro isn't scum then I think Ruu/Soren or Logic/Soren, sorry.

I'm more inclined to believe Soren's claim (the hint was intentional and did not make sense in context) than Ruu's claim (looks like a mistake and she was answering a question about previous games)

Edit: forgot to tag you @Logic340
I am trying to think about how we would feel about DenjaX's votes on Ruu and Soren if we did not have the soft claims. Do we look at it any differently now that we have these claims and why?

Dec 1, 2016 8:08 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
town reading
coromadel - His posts seem to be the most constructive. He has pushed and questioned everyone (including myself). He knows what is going on and seems genuine. I feel like I can see him trying to figure out the game through his posts.
Ruu - feels pretty genuine this game, actively working the game asking questions and pressuring grrr. I read a post wrong so my initial read on her is way off how I really feel at this point. She's much more engaged in this game than my first game with her (she was scum and tricked me).

neutral reading
_Claire_ - I really like her posts they have what I would consider a town vibe but I am not sure what to make of her push on grrr. It just didn't seem like a good lynch more personal
grrr - I really liked his response to Soren's question and the conversation that came after it. I can see him thinking about the reasoning behind people's actions. I need to see more though not sure why he is getting so much shade (from Jack among others)
Phraze - Very hard player to read though I have read her right for the majority of the two games I have played with her. Nothing new from this game seems pretty much the same...confusing as always :P
Luna/DenjaX - Was absent D1
Rinto-kun - been pretty inactive but not seeing anything scummy from him. He has caught a lot of shade from Grave on page 5. Grave voted for him page 5 but the reasoning was better than her reasoning for voting aa.

neutral scum lean
Soren - I like what his prediction brought to the early chat but he wasn't part of it. He would be more neutral had he had a reason behind his prediction and added more to the thread (I know I am guilty of this as well).
Grave/Astros - I do not like her early game interactions with Gruffin (more on this later). I also do not like her reasoning for lynching aa-dono. Her last minute switch to grrr (after time) doesn't sit well with me either, the timing was horrible knowing time was coming up. Didn't like how she said Rinto was dodging a question that hadn't been asked. #303 keeps asking where I am when I already stated what happened to me. Her reasoning on Rinto was better than aa (we know how she voted).

scum reading
Jackrito - Don't like his interactions with aa, post #325 pings me as emotional for not reason. I also didn't like post #159 (I will explain this in detail)

Kit - for reasons stated. I didn't like how he just went along with Claire's theory with out at least questioning it a little bit.
I felt like grave had into as a better lynch D1 than dono and here we are looking at rinto as a lynch. I really need to think about where his motivation could be coming from with his posts.

Dec 1, 2016 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
Hmm.. I don't know why scum would do that

Coro only posted VCA today, and it was only for day one, and their "mostly likely suspects according to VCA" included all of us besides Coro and myself...

Hm, Denja voted Ruu and then Soren. both of the people who are currently soft claimed =v

Which question..

I doubt a Sore/Ruu team. It's just way to freaking lucky for them each to hint at 1 role on day 1, then they just so happen to janitor night kill those EXACT roles. If Coro isn't scum then I think Ruu/Soren or Logic/Soren, sorry.

I'm more inclined to believe Soren's claim (the hint was intentional and did not make sense in context) than Ruu's claim (looks like a mistake and she was answering a question about previous games)

Edit: forgot to tag you @Logic340
I am trying to think about how we would feel about DenjaX's votes on Ruu and Soren if we did not have the soft claims. Do we look at it any differently now that we have these claims and why?
Oh.. well I hadn't really thought about it much either way. Denja seems kind of random. It wouldn't be too surprising if he voted 1 scum buddy and 1 townie. I think it might be of note that when he voted Ruu, Ruu was in no danger of being lynched.. at all. And when he voted Soren, he ended up supporting a train that almost lynched Soren.

Dec 1, 2016 8:29 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
I'm still open for questions, but that won't progress the game.
Hmm... I'm not sure if anyone is actually scum-hunting...
Vote: grrr
I want some defense from him, I don't know if he even plays.
On the other hand, I'll see what happened in votes today.

Oh, and one more thing.
If it's possible, I'd like to avoid a lynch by any means and give some time to our town investigative roles to search.
What do you guys think of this post? Was he being genuine or was he trolling?

It feels like what grrr was doing which I can see a mafia doing but DenjaX was doing similar stuff? Do we really think that the mafia would use the same/similar tactics which could get them lyched or VK? I think I remember Rinto saying something about lynching grrr and letting the vig handle him (rinto) if we still felt he was scum....I need to find that. Was that part about the VK in your notes? @Kit

Dec 1, 2016 8:32 PM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
I can see myself voting for grrr or Astros today.

After re-reading, it looked like grave was tunneling on dono right after Claire asked people to vote for grrr and he was leading in votes.
But I'm going to give Astros some time to read everything for now.

Vote: grrr

@grrr
What are your thoughts on the game? What's your read on grave?
coro sat on these two all day. Vote switched from grrr to Astros. TPR or Scum? I've been inclined to think TPR but what if that is what she was going for? I definitely feel like things see way too easy with Claire and Rinto, Kit I waiver on but I feel pretty good about that meaning he is probably town. coro and ruu were my two town reads, I read Togs and Wen fairly town before my exit in the Hirugashi game. Earlier I said I feel like Coro/Ruu feels right idk....

@Kit when was it you said that coro was under the radar? I just went through page 12 and her name isn't even mentioned by the players 1 time.

Rinto-kun said:
Phraze said:
@Jackrito
I did mention in a post that Grrr 'thanked' Grave, which Gruffin noticed. I'm pretty sure there's something to get out of that. not sure if it's a setup on Grave as well, or a scum greeting. for Grave to take a spin at ur reasoning tho, it was weird.
does this mean Grrr is scum? I voted Claire followed by ur vote on Dono, but Grave took ur lead. why's that? I'm still suspicious of Claire, but her weird behavior could be normal(?)

@Rinto-kun
u make me want to vote u. ur practically scumclaiming by appearing just to shade Jack.

Don't worry, it's just a quality of mine to get the votes.
If the status quo hasn't changed by the end of the phase, guess I will try being more active.
The thread is kind of dead right now.
Jackrito said:

I don't see the point anymore, I would rather work on other stuff then try to make you active, don't worry I know what you are doing though.

Oi, I may be completely oblivious to some things, but I'm observant.
Btw by now we should be 8-3-1.
At the start of D3(if we mislynch again) it's going to be 6-3-1 which would be really easy for the mafia to win knowing what roles they have janitored and deceiving.
And on D4(the hopeless ending) it's going to be 4-3-1. At this rate it would be kid's play for the mafia to lure the TPR and help him with the win con.
So yes, we'd better catch a scum.
This post fits perfectly with my idea of coro being he third party but damn these other things are making me question that. I don't see her posting much but what she posts I like which concerns me. With Kit I like him as town because he steps out of his comfort zone I am not seeing that with coro which I attributed to 3rd party but now I am not so certain.

thoughts?

Dec 1, 2016 8:39 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Oh.. well I hadn't really thought about it much either way. Denja seems kind of random. It wouldn't be too surprising if he voted 1 scum buddy and 1 townie. I think it might be of note that when he voted Ruu, Ruu was in no danger of being lynched.. at all. And when he voted Soren, he ended up supporting a train that almost lynched Soren.
Could it be a bus for Soren to get the benefit of the doubt. If it's Soren/DenjaX/Player X we know they can safely claim due to the Janitor's ability. This is why I can not clear Soren and really narrow down my search. If they knew they could claim then that situation could have been created to clear Soren. Remember some of us thought that DenjaX was town but as I was back reading I think I found where he slipped up. They asked about claiming when they first entered the game then asked again to distract close to phase change. Maybe vig picked up on grrr's read list as well IDK but that we an excellent move by the VIG (but I digress). If we could clear one person then I would other than me I would feel really comfortable right now. Given the evidence in my other post and a sneaky suspicion VOTE Change: coromandel

Dec 1, 2016 8:43 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Ruu said:
@Kit I already told you I wasn't trying to claim but BECAUSE I MENTIONED MY ROLE greenwillow gave me a warning.

Look I don't really understand how denja plays as scum but if he was my buddy I would never let him do that (voting for me/put me in the spotlight) I would be so mad I would probably lynch him to get town cred and because I don't like unpredictable buddies.

Lol then you don't know Denja. He can pull some weird stunts usually :P
This is exactly how I want my first scum team to play with me. Be cut throat show no mercy. I wish I could clear someone but the fact that I had Ruu and coro as my top town reads and now feel like those two would make a great scum team has me paranoid. I will start by pressuring coro since Ruu already has some heat.

Dec 1, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2008
I think I remember Rinto saying something about lynching grrr and letting the vig handle him (rinto) if we still felt he was scum....I need to find that. Was that part about the VK in your notes? @Kit
VK is vig kill right..? I gave you all the note I have.. Rinto mentions the vig in this one https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571860&show=1150#msg48771644

@Kit when was it you said that coro was under the radar? I just went through page 12 and her name isn't even mentioned by the players 1 time.
I said it around the start of day 3 ^^ Then Coro interrogated me about it lol

Dec 1, 2016 8:59 PM

Oct 2014
After some reading, I doubt claire being mafia, everything she says doesn't sound forced but earnest so I'll try to believe she is the TPR and she also says she doesn't want to claim(or i'm just understanding it with some strange logic).
Kit and Logic are actively contributing to the thread so I'll exclude them.
Soren and Ruu have soft-claimed so far.
Honestly I'd rather trust Ruu because she did it very early on and because she suspects me but her demeanor kind of seems forced so I'm not inclined to believe her for now.
Everything so far leaves coro and I've already explained my reasons on suspecting him.
Vote Change: Coromandel
We've got another 24 hours for now so it should be okay for them to appear and defend themselves.

Dec 1, 2016 9:08 PM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
After some reading, I doubt claire being mafia, everything she says doesn't sound forced but earnest so I'll try to believe she is the TPR and she also says she doesn't want to claim(or i'm just understanding it with some strange logic).
Honestly I'd rather trust Ruu because she did it very early on and because she suspects me but her demeanor kind of seems forced so I'm not inclined to believe her for now.
Everything so far leaves coro and I've already explained my reasons on suspecting him.
We've got another 24 hours for now so it should be okay for them to appear and defend themselves.
I have reached similar conclusions, so no arguments from me ^^

I think we have 24 hours +13 hours... 37 hours left

Dec 1, 2016 9:08 PM

Nov 2013
~Vote Count 4.2~

coromandel(3) // Kit, logic340, Rinto-kun
Rinto-kun(1) // Ruu
_Claire_(1) // coromandel
Ruu(1) // Soren

Not voting : Claire

TIMER
SoulEaterQUEENDec 1, 2016 9:21 PM
Dec 1, 2016 9:33 PM

Oct 2011
my first NK and I died a potato *u* townie paradise here I come~
I await the next lynch..... #creepy ghost music

//deadpost

Dec 1, 2016 9:46 PM

Jan 2010
Real life is kicking my ass time to call it a night. Hope there will be some activity when I wake up in a few hours.

Dec 2, 2016 12:26 AM

Jul 2013
Rinto-kun said:
It's like you're saying everyone else is town except for coromandel, when there are two scum left and a tpr :facepalm:
Dec 2, 2016 12:27 AM

Jul 2013
And you did a complete 180 with wanting me to full claim. But now you're okay with it?
Wtf, maybe you really are scum.
Dec 2, 2016 12:28 AM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
Rinto-kun said:
It's like you're saying everyone else is town except for coromandel, when there are two scum left and a tpr :facepalm:
and you make this post without talking with anyone and after there already votes on coro
Dec 2, 2016 12:28 AM

Jul 2013
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:
I have reached similar conclusions, so no arguments from me ^^

I think we have 24 hours +13 hours... 37 hours left
oh the day got extended, splendid
Dec 2, 2016 12:30 AM

Jul 2013
Rinto-kun said:
here you just say something like 'x is y' without actually showing any analysis
Dec 2, 2016 12:35 AM

Jul 2013
Scum in this situation right now will try their best to avoid bussing because if they buss one they'LL go down to 1 and unless they can come up with a good scum read they will simply sheep one. Rinto who has not shared any sort of reads this game suddenly does, with it being very lackluster and constructed, only saying one person left is scum when there are two scum and 1 tpr left. I do not see any concern of the situation nor any actual thought about the game. Think Rinto is scum

Vote: rinto

If rinto is scum then based on association I think the last scum is claire.
Dec 2, 2016 12:41 AM

Jul 2013
I want to know who vig is though...
It's not me, logic, kit or ruu.
I'm not vig, logic wouldn't have shot denja neither would kit. Ruu is soft vanilla.

That leaves claire, rinto and coro.
But there are two scum and 1 tpr left. So where is the vig in this?
Maybe phraze or gruffin was tpr?
The only person that I can see shooting denja would be rinto because he's been saying that luna was airheaded and suspected denja earlier too.
Dec 2, 2016 4:01 AM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
Rinto-kun said:
What I get from this post though weak and with no support other than ideas others have already passed around are.
Kit - Town
Logic - Town
_Claire_ - TPR
Ruu - not sure but willing to go town
Soren - not sure
coro - scum

It feels like kit an I have both been read town by pretty much everyone. I have really been the only one to show suspicion of Kit and Claire is rightfully wary of me due to no one ever really pushing on me though.

Soren said:
I'm not vig, logic wouldn't have shot denja neither would kit. Ruu is soft vanilla.

The only person that I can see shooting denja would be rinto because he's been saying that luna was airheaded and suspected denja earlier too.
Rinto-kun said:
jakirito said:
We can deal with grrr by other means. DO NOT LYNCH Grrr. There are better lynch options.

I could even go further and say that by lynching me you destroy what jack was fighting for and he even gave his life. But I will let you figure this on your own.

Then who should we vote? grave_robber?[/quote]@Soren I think this post may shine some light on the question at hand. What is the purpose behind this post? Kit took it as Rinto thought Grave was still alive. The thing that has me wondering is he shared the portion about Jack saying the we can deal with people through "other means". Rinto appears to believe that grrr is the bad lynch. What was jack giving his life for? Not saving grrr but using vig to kill grrr later if necessary if killing rinto makes what jack gave his life for void then he is the vig??? Vig = Rinto looks very possible???

Dec 2, 2016 4:22 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
okay if grrr is town then who is scum?
You. And if I die, it's Soren.
Reverse psychology or bait?

Dec 2, 2016 4:23 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
DenjaX who are you voting for?
Vote: Soren
@Ruu did you ever question Denja on why they voted for you D2?

Dec 2, 2016 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@_Claire_ So I am not scum this time, therefore, you are mafia this time around. I wouldn't be surprised. Lemme see your secret club~
this looks kind of suspicious to me. it's fluffy maybe these two were already in the secret club together. DenjaX scum flip makes this post stand out a lot more than it originally did to me thoughts everyone?

Dec 2, 2016 5:00 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Phraze said:
@_Claire_
1. difference in play is the only reason u created a theory. noted. weak reasoning imo
2. Jack voted Dono with a reasoning, that was enough for everyone to follow that vote. u can see Grave followed it
3. u created a theory on grrr so everyone would vote for him and to save urself. it was omgus in a very 'intelligent' way.
extra. I reread the thread while I was bored thanks

1. It was day 1 phase?? Do you expect me to come out with awesome reasoning? As you may have noticed I am a newbie :/

2. Reasoning? No offense but can you even outline that reasoning yoursef because tbh I cannot understand that.

3. I didnt omgus vote Grrr. Grrr alr voted for Jack at that moment, I have no reason to make this intelligent way youre referring to.
I still can't shake the fact that you and Kit completely shook off my grrr theory and stuck with this lynch the entire day. If Soren hadn't done the same thing I think I would be pretty sold on you as scum and not too sure about kit either teammate or easily pocketed (those are the options I have).

Dec 2, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
Vote: Soren
@Ruu did you ever question Denja on why they voted for you D2?

I can't remember, I have to back read. I thought he just voted for me because of a comment I said earlier before he appear.
Let me back read for a min
Dec 2, 2016 5:04 AM

Oct 2014
Soren said:
Rinto-kun said:

I already said I doubt you and Ruu, reading the posts. I'm plenty sure Claire is TPR, because she is doing exactly what the TPR should be doing.

Soren said:
And you did a complete 180 with wanting me to full claim. But now you're okay with it?

I still demand you to claim but nobody else doesn't want to push you on this.
Of course, only by full-claiming I will believe you.

Dec 2, 2016 5:10 AM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Soren said:
What I get from this post though weak and with no support other than ideas others have already passed around are.
Kit - Town
Logic - Town
_Claire_ - TPR
Ruu - not sure but willing to go town
Soren - not sure
coro - scum

It feels like kit an I have both been read town by pretty much everyone. I have really been the only one to show suspicion of Kit and Claire is rightfully wary of me due to no one ever really pushing on me though.

Soren said:

Rinto-kun said:

I could even go further and say that by lynching me you destroy what jack was fighting for and he even gave his life. But I will let you figure this on your own.

Then who should we vote? grave_robber?
[/quote]@Soren I think this post may shine some light on the question at hand. What is the purpose behind this post? Kit took it as Rinto thought Grave was still alive. The thing that has me wondering is he shared the portion about Jack saying the we can deal with people through "other means". Rinto appears to believe that grrr is the bad lynch. What was jack giving his life for? Not saving grrr but using vig to kill grrr later if necessary if killing rinto makes what jack gave his life for void then he is the vig??? Vig = Rinto looks very possible???[/quote]think he's vig then...
Dec 2, 2016 5:12 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
You. And if I die, it's Soren.

I would like to say bait but you wouldn't believe me xD
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
@_Claire_ So I am not scum this time, therefore, you are mafia this time around. I wouldn't be surprised. Lemme see your secret club~
this looks kind of suspicious to me. it's fluffy maybe these two were already in the secret club together. DenjaX scum flip makes this post stand out a lot more than it originally did to me thoughts everyone?

You are saying they were kidding trying to look like they were in different teams so if one of them flipped the other one would be safe? I think it is possible because even thou Denja voted for Claire at some point (correct me if I'm wrong) they were never really in danger. Also those fluffy posts made me think that Denja was another grrr. I probably would still be reading him as town if vig hadn't kill him.

Also Rinto is not Vig, I have an idea who might be vig but I won't say it in case mafia hasn't figure it out yet.
Dec 2, 2016 5:17 AM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

logic340 said:

You are saying they were kidding trying to look like they were in different teams so if one of them flipped the other one would be safe? I think it is possible because even thou Denja voted for Claire at some point (correct me if I'm wrong) they were never really in danger. Also those fluffy posts made me think that Denja was another grrr. I probably would still be reading him as town if vig hadn't kill him.

Also Rinto is not Vig, I have an idea who might be vig but I won't say it in case mafia hasn't figure it out yet.
spill please, vig is one shot anyways so you're not going to be endangering them much. Otherwise I'll just be thinking that rinto is vig
Dec 2, 2016 5:24 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Soren said:

I already said I doubt you and Ruu, reading the posts. I'm plenty sure Claire is TPR, because she is doing exactly what the TPR should be doing.

Soren said:

His "role" is the 11th kind. Town watcher 2-shot. I am not sure if I can believe this or not due to ninja janitor ability.

Dec 2, 2016 5:27 AM

May 2015
Jackrito said:
Ruu said:

Lmao I'm saving this phrase for future games. What makes us think you are scum is your new playstyle. Why did you change it?

@Phraze but It's hard for us to understand you if you keep posting like that. If I don't get your train of thoughts I can't agree/disagree with you.

I didn't like that Claire used the newbie card.
I like Jack's posts so far, he seems townish.
Soren and Rinto lack of participation is something that worries me. Lurkers are never good for town. Still I can't get a good read on them.
Does anyone here played with Soren as mafia before?

This is the exact way he plays as scum, he does not scumhunt because he can't fake it and will lurk. If you read his posts he has not once thought about a lynch, or who is scum.The only time was on Grave which was based off RVS, which I think was fake scum on scum interaction.

I know you won't take this just on my word though.

@logic340 what do you think of this?

Also I was asleep when Denja voted for me so it took me a while to respond. I didn't asked him because I knew that he didn't really suspected me, I asummed it was like a random vote. And that vote didn't put me in danger or anything so I decided to focus on other things.
Dec 2, 2016 5:29 AM

May 2015
Soren said:
Ruu said:

spill please, vig is one shot anyways so you're not going to be endangering them much. Otherwise I'll just be thinking that rinto is vig

I think is Kit because he suspected Denja on D3.
Dec 2, 2016 5:46 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

His "role" is the 11th kind. Town watcher 2-shot. I am not sure if I can believe this or not due to ninja janitor ability.

I know. That's why I want him to put his life on the line for the sake of town.
I kinda sound like a dictator though :D

Dec 2, 2016 6:13 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

I can see where you are coming from there the evil list is another tool for us to use. I wonder How we can use it to our advantage?? I definitely feel that Town will put their life on the line before scum would. If the RNG hit's scum then they lose 1 player and the that will make it much easier for us so they wouldn't want to do that at all. I honestly kind of like this idea. I am fairly certain that you are possibly town at this point due to back reading.

The opposite is true as well though if we hit town we are basically going to give this one to the scum team.

I don't know if him claiming in full would really shake my suspicion I mean I know what it is and he isn't really putting his life on the line unless others are claiming as well.

The easiest people to accuse are Rinto and Claire that makes me want to give them a pass for now, their play has been too risky for them to be the scum team. I cannot see this scum team being in a position to have to fight off pressure.

The opposite of that would be Coro and Ruu

Dec 2, 2016 6:25 AM

Jan 2010
Luna said:
Oh nice, this has started~

I haven't played for a while so there are many people I don't know yet. Nice to meet you all :3

Vote: @_Claire_ Hi! :3
@Ruu Luna's RVS vote for Claire rvs and never moved the before exiting the game. DenjaX put their vote on you and I believe they left it there. I am verifying that now.z

So the votes for DenjaX and Luna are
D1 _Claire_
D2 Ruu
D3 Soren

@coromandel when you asked the question about who DenjaX voted for why didn't you add who luna voted for into the analysis?

Dec 2, 2016 6:27 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Jackrito said:

This is the exact way he plays as scum, he does not scumhunt because he can't fake it and will lurk. If you read his posts he has not once thought about a lynch, or who is scum.The only time was on Grave which was based off RVS, which I think was fake scum on scum interaction.

I know you won't take this just on my word though.

Also I was asleep when Denja voted for me so it took me a while to respond. I didn't asked him because I knew that he didn't really suspected me, I asummed it was like a random vote. And that vote didn't put me in danger or anything so I decided to focus on other things.
Not sure what you mean what I think of that? Can yo be a little more specific? The quote has a lot of confirmed town in it. The part about Claire using the newbie card I took as frustration with phrase but let me look at that interaction closer.

Jack challenged Soren then died
Phraze has been wary of Claire and her tunneling now she is dead

Frame job or killing the people who are suspicious of them?

Dec 2, 2016 6:30 AM

Jan 2010
I need coro and Claire here

Vote Change: _Claire_ You haven't done anything to shake my suspicion and I can really see a Soren/Claire scum team using Kit as a distraction.

I can see third party motive between you and coro so unless coro hints at some other role one of you two is probably scum and the other is probably 3rd party and yes I know there is a possibility that 3rd party is dead but that is a risk I am willing to take right now.

Dec 2, 2016 6:54 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

I can see where you are coming from there the evil list is another tool for us to use. I wonder How we can use it to our advantage?? I definitely feel that Town will put their life on the line before scum would. If the RNG hit's scum then they lose 1 player and the that will make it much easier for us so they wouldn't want to do that at all. I honestly kind of like this idea. I am fairly certain that you are possibly town at this point due to back reading.

The opposite is true as well though if we hit town we are basically going to give this one to the scum team.

I don't know if him claiming in full would really shake my suspicion I mean I know what it is and he isn't really putting his life on the line unless others are claiming as well.

The easiest people to accuse are Rinto and Claire that makes me want to give them a pass for now, their play has been too risky for them to be the scum team. I cannot see this scum team being in a position to have to fight off pressure.

If Soren and I are town and we full claim then RNG happens and we loose one townie. I don't see how claiming could be beneficial for us. Rinto is trying to get one of us kill while lynching another player.
Dec 2, 2016 6:58 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

Not sure what you mean what I think of that? Can yo be a little more specific? The quote has a lot of confirmed town in it. The part about Claire using the newbie card I took as frustration with phrase but let me look at that interaction closer.

About Jack talking about Soren's gamestyle as scum. Do you think it can be use to analyse Soren's behaviour in this game? Because if you use this as proof then he looks scummy but at the same time he soft claim using a post of D1. So I can't tell if he is lucky and killed a role he could claim or if he is town and it just happened that he behave this way because he was busy irl
Dec 2, 2016 7:05 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

If Soren and I are town and we full claim then RNG happens and we loose one townie. I don't see how claiming could be beneficial for us. Rinto is trying to get one of us kill while lynching another player.
That would be a pretty risky proposition for scum to put out there don't you think? I mean I am not saying the idea doesn't look bad but lets look at the motive. Scum could set up a lynch and and RNG
4-2-1 or 5-2 mislynch, wrong RNG kill, and a night kill automatically guarantee a loss for town. So I agree we should stay away from this idea. Now was Rinto really trying to set us up for failure here is the question? It doesn't seems so to me. Even if the magic number is three I don't see 3 people needing to hard claim right now. I don't see scum volunteering for the list either as it would put them in jeopardy.

Dec 2, 2016 7:12 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

That would be a pretty risky proposition for scum to put out there don't you think? I mean I am not saying the idea doesn't look bad but lets look at the motive. Scum could set up a lynch and and RNG
4-2-1 or 5-2 mislynch, wrong RNG kill, and a night kill automatically guarantee a loss for town. So I agree we should stay away from this idea. Now was Rinto really trying to set us up for failure here is the question? It doesn't seems so to me. Even if the magic number is three I don't see 3 people needing to hard claim right now. I don't see scum volunteering for the list either as it would put them in jeopardy.

Soren, me and coro ( I think she will end up claiming if she is about to get lynch)
Dec 2, 2016 7:14 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

About Jack talking about Soren's gamestyle as scum. Do you think it can be use to analyse Soren's behaviour in this game? Because if you use this as proof then he looks scummy but at the same time he soft claim using a post of D1. So I can't tell if he is lucky and killed a role he could claim or if he is town and it just happened that he behave this way because he was busy irl
I have played one game with Soren and what he has brought to this game isn't as good as what I got from grrr though I found them to be similar. The whole thing about 11 being his role could just be a coincidence but there is some levity to it since he was so adamant about not answer what the prediction was at the time I asked him. So I ask myself other than 11 how could that have helped him out of a sticky situation? I don't see any other reason so it kind of lends itself to the belief that he really left that there so when he claimed later he could reference it. Kind of smart if you ask me. So if I believe that soren is 11 and Rinto is vig then it leaves you, kit, coro, and Claire. I have been pairing you guys as kit/Claire and ruu/coro but I wouldnt be surprised if the team is a mix of the two.

I could see Claire/coro team based of interaction Kit/Ruu seems pretty unlikely.

Edit: Take out you and
logic340Dec 2, 2016 7:23 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.